Some Alleyway Fun

Story Info
Brother Roger has a oh-so-satisfying alleyway encounter.
1k words
4.22
12.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
relwyn
relwyn
4 Followers

Men like Liam Ruthford were a dime a dozen. Roger knew them in every town he'd visited, and it didn't surprise him to find one in the city now. They thought themselves the biggest, strongest, and most powerful men, but they were all the same at the end of the day. Immersed in a fantasy and willing to use him to keep pretending. At least Liam was actually a good fuck, or else Roger might not have bothered.

Roger walked down the side-street, close enough to the market to smell the food and hear the chatter, but without being a part of it. After so long in the church and its halls, he missed the crowds. A worship congregation didn't have the same energy to it that actual city streets had.

An arm snaked around his waist, pulling Roger from his thoughts. It seemed it was time for the game to begin. The arm pulled him against a solid form, holding him almost painfully tight. The other hand came up to grip his throat, pulling his head back against the man's shoulder. Definitely Liam. He had a strange fixation with Roger's neck that he couldn't begin to understand.

"What do we have here?" Roger asked. "A priest out of the parish?"

"Please," Roger said. He swallowed hard, giving Liam what he needed.

Liam didn't answer, but his hand at Roger's waist snaked down to grab at Roger's cock underneath his robes. Roger didn't have to fake the gasp that came out of his mouth at the contact. It had been almost a week since Liam sought him out, and Roger had his own temptations since then. Liam palmed him through the cloth, rutting his own hardening length against Roger's leg. But Liam wasn't satisfied to just give pleasure. His hand tightened around Roger, squeezing hard enough to draw out another gasp.

Patience was a virtue that Liam lacked. He gave Roger one last, painful squeeze, then pushed him down the nearby alley. That was new. The last few times, Liam dragged him off to rooms he rented at local lodging houses, places where he could make all the noise he wanted without interruption. Now Roger's interest was piqued.

Liam pushed him hard, and Roger stumbled against the back wall of the building that made the alley. He barely missed landing in a stack of crates, but fully expected Liam to find a use for them later. Liam pinned him there, pressing him against the wall with a thick leg as he groped at Roger's ass. Roger couldn't help but groan and press into the contact. He needed this too. Ever since he saw that guard in the parish, he'd needed a good lay. Even now, with Liam behind him, Roger let his mind wander so it was the guard's hands on him instead. It was the guard who lifted his robes with one quick motion and dug his blunt fingernails into the sensitive flesh there. The cold air against his bare flesh made Roger shiver, a shiver that Liam seemed to think was because of him.

"You're such a little slut," Liam grunted into his ear. "Just a couple of touches, and you're so hard. Well, today I'm going to make you work for it."

Roger heard Liam fumbling behind him, and then couldn't do much thinking at all. Without warning or prep, Liam pressed against Roger's entrance and pushed inside with a hard thrust. The pain made spots in Roger's vision, and he knew he cried out. But Liam was right, Roger was a bit of a slut, and this was exactly what he needed.

Behind, Liam slammed into him, and Roger moved his hips to meet the thrusts. With the sounds, it was harder to imagine the guard instead, but Roger closed his eyes, pressed his face against the wall, and tried anyway. In his mind, the fingers biting into his hips became more calloused, and Liam's muttered insults became bits of praise instead.

A shift in position drew Roger out of the thought. Liam pulled out and slammed him down on his stomach onto the crates, pausing only for a moment before slamming into Roger a second time. This time, he was more adjusted, the pain wasn't intolerable, but it did still hurt in a way that made Roger's cock twitch.

He twisted his head, trying to find a more comfortable angle on the crate, and cried out in a way that had nothing to do with pain. Liam shoved his fingers into Roger's mouth to keep him quiet, but they weren't enough to distract him.

As though drawn by his fantasies, the guard, Victor, stood at the end of the alleyway, barely peeking in. Their eyes met, but Victor didn't look away. A deep flush colored Victor's cheeks, but he didn't look away. And somehow, this was even better than the fantasy of Victor doing the fucking. With each thrust of Liam's cock, Roger felt himself come closer to the edge. He reached down to touch himself, to watch Victor watch him touch himself, but Liam pulled his hand away.

"Did I say you could touch yourself, slut?" Liam asked, and pulled his fingers out.

"No, sir," Roger replied, barely getting the words out before Liam pressed his fingers in again.

Behind him, Liam's thrusts became less even. He was getting close, and damn if Roger wasn't as well. Victor's eyes made him feel naked, completely bare and vulnerable. And just when Roger came within a breath of coming untouched, Victor disappeared. With a few more pumps, Liam came into him a moment later, pulling out and leaving Roger there with a mess in his ass, and harder than he had ever remembered being before.

Roger collapsed on the ground next to the crates, as hidden as he could manage in the alley. His robes still twisted around his waist, he reached down and took himself into his hand, groaning at the contact. The fantasy took shape before his eyes, Victor reaching down and touching him, his big, calloused fingers tight around Roger's cock. It didn't take more than a handful of strokes before he came hard, falling into the orgasm's warm embrace.

When he could move again, he cleaned himself up as best he could, then headed back to the church. It would take a lot of prayers to make up for this, more if he remembered Victor's eyes at an inopportune time and had to take care of himself again.

relwyn
relwyn
4 Followers