Some CFNM during My X-Rays Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However, the most striking element of the piece was the man's impressively large genitals. His cock was hanging flaccidly and appeared to be around 8 and a half inches in length. His balls were large as well and clean shaven. Strangely, on top of the painting was a semi-transparent black sheet of glass positioned directly over the man's penis and testicles. It appeared to have been added on top of the painting and fixed in place with transparent screws as well.

"Oh my, what do we have here?" Veronica said as we joined the group.

"We were just admiring this piece that Miranda painted." Sandie said.

"Wow. You painted this?" I said, genuinely impressed.

"Yes, life drawing is a pastime of mine that I've been developing for several years." Miranda began to explain, "I also help organise a life drawing class amongst an affluent group of women I'm connected with. We even have a yearly charity session at which the pieces are sold to raise money to fight sex trafficking."

"Amazing. I love the colours and the black glass is an interesting touch." I added.

"Oh yes? Why thank you Sam. That's very kind." Miranda responded. "And yes, the black glass is meant to symbolise society's censorship of the naked form. However I kept it semi-transparent to communicate the idea that certain men cannot be constrained. They should not be castrated - so to speak."

"Yeah... it'd be a real shame to censor such a healthy specimen as that..." Veronica added cheekily.

Miranda laughed lightly, and said "Indeed". She then paused and added "Have you ever done any modeling, Sam? You seem to be quite fit. It might suit you." she tilted her head elegantly with the question. My eyes wandered to Veronica and Sandie's reactions. They both looked bemused to see what my response would be.

I chuckled and started trying to think of a smart response "Ahh..." I said.

However, I was saved by an interruption. "Well hello everyone" a husky familiar voice said. On the topic of naked people, I turned around to find a semi-naked woman in a bikini walking up to us dripping with water. As she got closer I then recognised it was Lisa the masseuse. She appraised us all and winked at me upon noticing Veronica and that I had indeed brought a date.

"The hot tub is amazing. You should all join in!" Lisa added.

We laughed and Sandie said "You didn't mention a pool Lisa! Otherwise I would've brought a swimsuit," she said a little upset.

Miranda jumped in "Oh nonsense. You can all skinny dip if you like. It'll be our little secret!" She said but then added slightly quieter and closer to me "Or perhaps... big secret." As she added this she leaned into me and squeezed my ass from behind. My cock started to harden as I realised Lisa had clearly informed Miranda of my gifted appendage.

Rob added "I'm not sure..." with hesitation.

"Oh, don't fret Rob. I was only joking!" Miranda clarifier with a laugh. "Actually this happens fairly often when we have parties. So we have a bunch of spare swimsuits laid out upstairs and in the den. Anyone is welcome to join in honestly!"

Veronica seemed excited "Oh I looove hot tubs. Sandie, want to come and pick an outfit with me?" She said.

Sandie looked at Rob and then to me. And then back to Veronica "Okay sure."

"Wonderful. The ladies outfits are in the door on the left at the top of the stairs." Miranda said. "And boys are just back there in the den" she gestured down a corridor.

Rob and I looked at each other and shrugged. We started down the corridor and found the room. Although the stash of outfits had clearly diminished dramatically. There were only two pairs left. A pair of light blue shorts and a black speedo. "Shit..." Rob said, looking at the choices. "Should we flip for it?"

"Ah, to be honest, I am fine with either," I said.

"Dude. One is pretty embarrassing compared to the other." Rob explained.

"It's alright man. You want the shorts?" I suggested.

"Yeah. Well, if it's cool with you, then yeah. And you're a braver man than me dude!" he added.

I shrugged slightly.

We picked up our respective outfits and then looked at each other considering the privacy of changing in this room. We then came to the same decision at the same time and simply turned our backs to each other. We stepped out of our shoes and stripped off our clothes.

As I peeled off my underwear my cock sprang out and hung from me like a gargantuan banana. After Veronica and Miranda's comments my dick was hanging at a heavy 7 and half inches of flaccid but juicy length.

I then realised that there was some reflection in the window to my left. Luckily, no one was on the other side of the window of the den and it was dark out that side of the house. However, in the reflection I realised that Rob was sneaking a look at me as he was finishing pulling up his swim shorts. He could see the size of what I was carrying, his mouth was slightly agape and he quickly averted his eyes.

I promptly pulled up the tiny speedos and looked at the absurdity of my situation. The speedos barely concealed anything and in fact they effectively framed and showcased just how absurdly obscene my cock was.

At that point the door suddenly opened and Lisa appeared. "Boys! What's taking so long. Oh my..." She giggled at the sight of me. "Sam. Really?"

"These were the last left I swear." I honestly didn't want people thinking I was actually a pervert.

"Come on. The girls are waiting..." Lisa said with a laugh and disappeared.

'Moment of truth' I thought to myself and Rob and I marched back to the others.

Some of the crowd had thinned out but nearly everyone did a double take when they saw me walk into the room. Veronica licked her lips. Sandie just stared in shock. Miranda had a smirking smile and looked very interested. No one bothered to look at Rob.

I looked over Sandie and Veronica. Veronica wore a stringy, very revealing red bikini and g-string that showcased her incredible plump ass and tits. Her outfit would bring any man to his knees. Meanwhile Sandie wore a white one piece with a hole cut out around her stomach that showed off her toned physique, beautifully proportioned petite body and milky skin tone. She was stunning in an elegant way. Miranda was still dressed as she was, cleary not intending to join us in the tub.

"Shall we?" I simply said.

We walked out to the tub and luckily arrived as another young couple were getting out to leave, commenting that it was starting to get late. The woman was an absolutely stunning young blonde with a very elegant looking face, probably only 20 years old or so. She seemed to regret the decision to leave once she noticed the barely concealed weapon in my outfit. But her boyfriend dragged her away. At my last sight of her she was lightly biting her lower lip and looking at me seductively.

In the tub, the water was wonderful and we all relaxed instantly. We all sat in a circle facing one another, Veronica on my left, Sandie and Rob to my right. Across from me sat Lisa.

We laughed, drank wine and chatted about several topics as the evening drifted on. I learned that Sandie and Rob met during university and had been together for 5 years now. They hadn't fixed the date for the wedding just yet as they were still saving some money. It seemed to be a point of frustration for them.

At one point I started to feel something touching my ankles and begin to work its way up my calf. I quickly realised it wasn't an unintentional movement and I glanced down but could not see under the water due to the bubbles of the tub. I looked around the group and found Lisa grinning at me. I smiled back and finally the feet massaged their way up to my thighs. I felt the toes start to touch my groin and stroke my shaft. I separated my legs a bit more to give her extra access. The timid conversation had caused my cock to soften but now it was beginning to come alive again.

Unfortunately, this game was cut short when Miranda suddenly appeared. She had just said goodbye to more guests when she waltzed over. "Hope you're all enjoying the tub!" she said. She then walked up behind Lisa and whispered something in her ear.

Lisa simply smiled and turned to us. "I'm going to join Miranda everyone. If I don't see you later I hope you all had a great evening." She got up out of the tub, grabbed a towel and headed into the house with Miranda.

"I wonder what that was all about" Rob noted.

Veronica smiled with a bit of a knowing look. I felt she and I shared a similar theory. Sandie helped join the dots for Rob though, "I think Lisa and Miranda are going to have sex honey. Probably with John as well." she looked at him with a bemused look due to the fact he had not pieced it together.

"Oh right." Rob said with a chuckle.

There was a pause in the conversation and then Veronica asked "So... on that topic... has anyone... gotten it on... in a hot tub before?"

We all laughed. Rob and Sandie shook their heads. Veronica turned to me and I said "Maybe..." with a grin. It was true I'd had some fun during my university days. "I'll bet" she whispered to me and I started to feel her hand snake its way down to my groin.

The proposal of sex in the tub triggered me to realise the party had thinned out a lot by this stage. There was no one else left in the pool and just a few people still hanging out in the lounge.

Realising we had more privacy than I originally thought, I decided to see where Veronica was planning on taking this. I was already sitting with my arms extended out around the edge of the tub but I invited her further by pulling my thighs a little more apart. Her hand had been scratching my package through the speedo using her nails. A few seconds later she worked her fingers under the speedo and began to pull it aside, freeing the beast from its confinement. My cock and balls both popped out and her hand gripped around the base of my dick, she began to pump me.

Veronica kissed me passionately and I gripped the back of her head with my left hand. Pulling her in, our tongues worked against each other and she picked up the pace of her handjob.

I briefly let my eyes open and noticed Sandie and Rob were simply watching in silence. Clearly the passion on display was a lot more than what they were used to. Soon Veronica's movements with her hand became quite obvious as she started to use her whole arm in the process. She then knelt up and broke our kiss, facing me still she pivoted her body and legs around to sit on my lap. She let go with her hand and started to simply run her clit up and down my shaft, gripping my shoulders for stability and beginning to moan from the pleasure.

"Hey guys... come on." Rob simply said in a half-hearted protest. Sandie continued to stare in fascination.

Veronica turned to them and said "Sandie. Show your man a thing or two..."

Sandie stared at her as Veronica then took a hand down to her own pussy and pulled aside the fabric of the g-string bikini. I then felt her lift herself up to the tip of my now rock-hard 9 inch monster cock. The head of my penis now positioned at the entrance of her pussy I brought my hands to the thick juicy cheeks of her ass and together we slowly began to slide her down onto my manhood. With every inch she twisted and moaned more in pleasure. "Oooooh fuck..." she said as she finally reached the base and felt every inch of me inside her.

"Oh my god... I can't believe how big you are. Jesuuuss." she said while moaning. She then brought her hands down to her breasts and squeezed them together before pulling the flimsy bikini top off her body and over her head, tossing them behind me.

Rob and Sandie continued to stare. Rob clearly shocked at the effect my enormous cock he had briefly glimpsed earlier was having on this voluptuous woman. Something seemed to then click in Sandie's brain and without thinking she turned to her fiancé and started kissing him. Rob was surprised but kissed back and then even shocked surprised to find Sandie quickly pulling his shorts off of him. His cock was already rock hard at the vision of me fucking Veronica. The only sad part for Rob was that his penis was only 4 and a half inches in length, even at this full level of arousal. I knew this as - bizarrely - during my massage with Lisa a week earlier she had informed me that Rob was severely lacking in this department in comparison to myself.

Nonetheless, Sandie lifted herself up onto Rob's lap. She sank down onto his cock within a split second and started riding him as well. She was moaning from the entire experience although deep down she knew this wasn't everything it could be. She knew that her moans were not as genuine as Veronica's. "That's it baby" Sandie said to her partner. "Yeah. Fuck me honey."

My thrusting into Veronica was much stronger than Rob and Sandie's lovemaking though and it was obvious to both parties that I was a more physically powerful man than he was. Veronica bent down and bit my ear before saying "Lift me up. I want them to see you..." My eyes widened slightly at her suggestion but I was so intoxicated by the moment I didn't give a shit about preserving Rob's dignity. I effortlessly lifted Veronica up while still inside her, I pulled her even further towards me and she gasped in pleasure. She hooked her legs around me and I moved her up and down my shaft with my arms like a set of weights. My enormous rod pistoning in and out of her, I made my strokes long and slow. I saw that Rob was staring up at me gaping and Sandie had twisted herself around to stare in shock as well as water dripped off of me and Veronica.

Veronica pulled close to my ear again and whispered "Bring us closer to them. And bring me to Sandie." I was sweaty and simply nodded at her request. Taking a few steps I moved closer to Rob and Sandie, then I slowly half squatted and lowered Veronica down to be closer to Sandie. It was very difficult but I cradled her in my arms with my back bending over, her legs still clasped around me as I continued pumping into her. With my arms still wrapped around her back, she extended herself out as if she was laying down on a flat surface, her head fell backwards and she reached out to Sandie. It was awkward but she began to kiss Sandie while upside down. Their hands reached out to each other and held their faces to keep steady. Sandie continued to bounce up and down Rob. It was pleasurable for her but she wasn't anywhere near orgasm yet.

I saw Rob looked bewildered by the entire scene and he seemed to be struggling to control himself. Panting and screwing up his face to maintain his rhythm.

Watching Sandie and Veronica kiss made my cock swell even further and I started thrusting even more ferociously into Veronica. Suddenly her eyes bulged and her legs gripped me even further and she broke her kiss from Sandie to begin moaning like a wild animal. "Ooooh... fuuucck... yes... fuuckk me with that... monster... cooccck" she groaned out in between my deep thrusts into her pussy.

She started shuddering and spasming. Multiple orgasms began to ripple through her body and she shook like a puppet in my arms. She thrashed around in my arms, her hips and legs continuing to squeeze onto my cock. "Ooooooh GOD!" she screamed as the third orgasm hit her. Finally, her arms splayed out and she became heavy. Sandie looked on in awe.

"Oh fuck!!" Rob said suddenly. Sandie quickly snapped her attention to him "Noooo... Please don't honey." she said with a look of desperation on her face as she realised he was close to orgasm as well.

"I'm sorry honey!" he simply said and started shaking. He groaned and Sandie attempted to squeeze a bit more pleasure out of him as he inevitably shot his load into her. He pulled her closer to him and bowed his head into her breasts. She looked disappointed and started slowing down her movements as she felt his small penis begin to retract away from her.

Her face was looking down at him and she then turned back up to look at me. I was still inside Veronica as her body twitched in my arms. I slowly lifted her off my cock. My monstrous veined member now revealed and completely exposed to the cool air. Wet threads of pussy juice and precum hung between the tip of my cock and her pussy as I turned, lowered her down and placed her back in the tub to one side. She was exhausted but smiling contently to herself.

Rob was completely spent as well and sat crumpled. His head was hanging down with his chin on his chest. I turned back to Sandie and she stared at me and my massive cock. I looked at her with a genuine look of sympathy at the obvious disappointment she felt to not have had her own satisfaction. She looked almost on the verge of tears and I couldn't help but gape in shock that it all could have hurt her so much. She lifted herself off of Rob and jumped out the pool. Grabbing a towel and storming off into the house.

Although I hadn't orgasmed, the seriousness of Sandie's reaction had triggered me to lose some of my erection. I saw Rob pitifully yell out to her "Babe I'm sorry..." but he just sank back down and looked dejected.

Without thinking, I got out of the pool and grabbed a towel as well. I wrapped it around my waist and walked a few awkward steps before realising the discomfort of having my half hard cock twisting out of the side of these tiny speedos. I paused and quickly stepped out of the swimwear before tying the towel again around me and continuing after Sandie.

I entered the house and looked for her. There were a few stragglers around but they ignored me and I them.

Finally I saw a door ajar and a light on. I opened it to find Sandie in a bathroom, staring at herself in the mirror. She turned in surprise and then relaxed when she saw it was me. She looked down at the ground in resignation. I entered the room and closed the door behind me.

"What do you want?" she said, the towel was wrapped around her shoulders. She continued to stare at the ground.

"You" I simply said.

She slowly looked up at me and I stepped towards her. I opened my arms and she moved in closer to me. I held her and she placed her hands against my chest and leaned her forehead against me as well. I kissed the top of her head and she pressed up against me even more firmly. My cock began to rise to attention and it started to press against her abdomen - she shivered and then tilted her head up to me and we kissed. At first gently and then more passionately. An opening at the front of my towel came apart and my manhood appeared in front of her, pulsing its veins and quickly lengthening itself.

"Lock the door" she said. I turned and simply reached out to do so. As I turned back around to her she pulled the towel away from me and shed her own towel as well. She knelt down on the ground and took hold of my cock which was now completely erect and throbbing. Her hand began to stroke up and down my shaft as she brought her mouth to my testicles. She slowly sucked my balls one by one and then ran her tongue up towards the tip of my penis. Finally she opened her mouth wide and began to try to take me into her mouth and down her throat. She could only handle half of it before starting to struggle. I encouraged her to relax and she started to become more comfortable. She took more and more my cock into her and I ran my fingers through her hair, savouring this moment.

I decided I needed more though. I knew what I wanted to do to her. I wanted to watch her face contort as I sank inches of my meat into her pussy. I wanted to see her experience her first real cock. I began to pull her mouth away from my dick and pull her to her feet. "It wasn't good?" she asked me with worry.

I laughed and said "No Sandie. It was perfect." I then put my hands around her waist and lifted her with ease up and onto the bathroom counter, her face slightly surprised as she understood where I was taking this.