Some CFNM during My X-Rays Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait" she said, and then she started to take off her swimsuit from the shoulders, rolling it down her body and lifting her butt to let it come completely off and down her legs. She then leaned back and spread her legs for me. Her arms opened wide as well and she invited me to enter her.

My cock was now rock hard, still covered with juices from Veronica, my own precum, the water from the pool. I was at a full 9 inches, possibly a little more and so I slowly approached her to place the tip of my cock at the lips of her glistening pussy.

I placed myself there and said "Are you sure?" She looked at me and simply nodded, closing her eyes in preparation.

Slowly I started to sink my inches into her. Even my girth seemed to be overwhelming her. She shuddered in pleasure though and placed her feet behind me, pulling me in by my buttocks, she wanted more.

I continued sliding into her, at this point I think I was just halfway and I could see she was buckling with the feeling. I pushed another 2 inches into her. Now at just over 6 and a half inches she gasped. I eased out of her a bit, beginning a slow rhythm and she just gyrated in ecstasy at the sensations. Every push in I went deeper until I was at 8 inches at least. Her pussy was so tight but it wasn't a problem as her body was practically pouring fluids out to marinate my cock. Her body knew what was necessary and it cooperated.

"Oh holy fucking shit" she simply said, almost in tears. "This is what a real man feels like - oh fucking god...". My penis couldn't help but swell at her words, I felt pity for Rob but it didn't matter. I needed satisfaction and I needed to show this woman what she had been missing.

Finally I was completely inside her and her whole body was trembling. Her legs were wrapped around me and her arms as well. So far we had moved slowly to let her pussy adapt to the difference in size that she wasn't used to. Now I started to increase the rhythm and began more powerful thrusts. We looked at each other in the eyes and I watched her face contort with each thrust. Her tight pussy squeezed me as her hands grabbed my biceps for stability and I felt nails sink into my skin.

I picked up the pace and now I was wildly drilling into her. Her moans turned into wild animal sounds and she began practically screaming obscenities. I continued to plough into her. "Fuck me!!" she screamed. Our bodies moved back and forth in sync, I thrust into her and she squeezed me in deeper, lifting her pelvis towards me.

"Oh god... yes... yes!..." she started to say as the pressure built inside her.

The whole mirror and countertop was shaking with our movements. The floors were creaking and my thrusts were pounding the entire wall behind her.

Suddenly there was a panicked knocking at the door "Baby are you in there??" came the faint desperate sound of Rob's voice.

Sandie tried to respond but her voice was a garbled mess "Uuughhhargggh..." she said.

"Sandie honey? My love?" Rob pleaded and started pounding the door.

"Babyyy donnn't worrryyy... I'mmm okaaaaayyy..." Sandie responded as best as she could while moaning and shaking in her body from the feeling inside her.

Rob tried again "I'm sorry baby. I-" but then he was cut off as Sandie's body suddenly convulsed and her pussy clenched my cock again. Her eyes flew open and she looked at me "Oohohhh... OOOHHHHHH" she started to exclaim. "OOOHHH GOD!!" she screamed out now at the top of her lungs and threw her head back. I felt her body spasm as orgasms started to rip through her body. At the same time I could feel I was at a tipping point as well. Finally my cock, after all the teasing in front of Veronica this morning, the pent up sexual desires towards Sandie and then the incomplete orgasm in the tub culminated in me releasing myself inside of her. I erupted with an ungodly amount of cum that poured into her wanting pussy.

The feeling of my orgasm triggered more sensations inside her. After already shaking from having three orgasms flow through her body, feeling my cum filling her pussy and dripping out of her triggered another two waves of orgasms and her whole body shuddered again. She tightly gripped me with her arms and legs at the same time. She stayed like this for several seconds, her head bowing down and leaning against my chest.

Slowly she started to tremble less and catch her breath. She released the gripping of her hands, legs and pussy. Although tiny twitches still flickered over her even now.

The pounding of the door from her fiancé Rob had ceased. I imagined him on the other side of the door staring at disbelief at what he had heard.

"Thank you" Sandie softly whispered into my chest. Her body flinching yet again.

I slowly pulled out of her, with my cock no longer blocking it, her pussy began to leak and pour out her own juices and my cum. It looked like it could've filled a few cups but instead it just pooled onto the floor. She leaned back against the mirror, completely spent.

I stepped away and decided it was time for me to leave. Her eyes were closed in blissful contentment and without bothering to pick up my towel, I simply unlocked and opened the door.

Rob stood there in shock. His eyes looked down at my still humongous cock now hanging out in front of me, still leaking drops of cum and covered in his fiancé's fluids.

I looked down at him to discover he had clearly been in such a rush to confront the situation that he hadn't had the time to put his swim shorts back on after Sandie removed them. I briefly reviewed his manhood. It was shrivelled and barely looked like it had more than 3 inches in length to it. I didn't bother saying anything, he just stepped aside and let me walk past him with my cock swinging from side to side as I did so.

Returning to the living room I found Veronica dressed again and holding my clothes for me with a towel as well. I wiped myself off and got dressed. We left without saying a word.

I drove Veronica home and she gave me a passionate kiss on the mouth. At the same time she squeezed my cock with her hand through my pants. "Good night" was all she said to me and hopped out of the car.

Putting my hands on the wheel again, my feet found the pedals and I left.

(To be continued.)