All Comments on 'Some Changes in Amy'

by PickFiction

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
beulahthebrit

Oh, you carn't stop there. We need to know a lot more about Amy and Luke and their developing relationship with their neighbours, especially both of Jen's daughters. 5 stars naturally. More please and soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More, please!

Definitely hoping for and looking forward to a chapter 2.... Great stuff

SharkDiver007SharkDiver007about 4 years ago

Very, very erotic. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Loved it!

Hope this is a continuing story. Great characters

HardBenHardBenabout 4 years ago
FABULOUS

What a great erotic read.

Very descriptive writing and super characters.

Lucky Luke is all I can say....ha ha

HopelesslyHookedHopelesslyHookedabout 4 years ago
Some? changes in Amy?

Tremendously enjoyable and erotic story! I am looking forward to reading more about Amy and Luke and ????. So glad I stumbled onto your writings. I plan to devour all of them. LOL!

Only one bit of constructive criticism: be sure to carefully proof read your writings to be sure the automatic spell checker inserted the correct word you intended to be in the sentence. Occasionally my mind was correcting words and usages for words that were out of place.

Sorry about being obsessive about such things. Though my degree was about as far from "Language Arts" as you can get, I had an excellent English and writing teacher in high school and required writing, speech, and journalism courses in college plus we were required to take a writing test, with minimum length and error standards as a requirement for graduation. It has paid me significant dividends during my working lifetime and various careers. I have sent more than one secretary and administrative assistants to their dictionaries for proper spellings and to see if I was making-up words. LOL! Keep up your imaginative writings. I look forward to enjoyably reading many more of your erotic and entertaining stories. Thank you for a wonderfu read.

Soccerfanpen21Soccerfanpen21almost 2 years ago

A very busy week in that neighborhood.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous