Some Changes in Erin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was afraid I was going to be in over my head all evening.

Judy's boyfriend, Alex, arrived, followed soon by Kelly, a tall and slender blonde with her boyfriend, Ben, and Trish, a pretty lady who looked like she should be a Victoria's Secret model, along with her boyfriend, Terry.

We all made our way to the pond, perhaps fifty yards behind the house, and Judy opened a small shed that was filled with life jackets, float toys, and a large pile of towels. All the towels were different colors and designs, which Judy explained was her mother's idea so everyone could keep track of their own towel.

Everyone picked a spot, threw down their towels, and began to undress. I tried to pay attention to what I was doing, but with Trish undressing about four feet to one side of me and Erin undressing about four feet to the other side, I was totally distracted.

A naked Trish tapped me on the shoulder.

"Don't you think she looks like Emma Watson?" she asked quietly.

I glanced at Erin, who was eying Trish.

"I sure do, and I've told her that."

"That's who it is," Terry said over Trish's shoulder. "She's reminded me of someone since I first met her, and now I know who it is."

"It's just my short hair and the way I brush it," Erin pleaded.

"You don't like looking like Emma Watson? I think she's a freakin' doll, don't you, Bryan?"

I wasn't going to run from this. "I do, for sure."

It suddenly struck me that all four of us were standing there discussing whether Erin looked like Emma Watson, and we were all naked. The other four were just starting into the water, and we needed to catch up. I hung back a couple of feet, so I'd have a good view of four bouncing boobs as we jogged to the pond.

"The pond will be warm," Erin said as she punched my shoulder and began running.

That was even more spectacular.

I could see everyone's head, shoulders, and various other pleasant parts, so it didn't appear that the water was deep. Kelly, the blonde, was tall, probably over six-feet, and slender but still hot, with her long legs, small but pointed breasts, and hair tied in a neat ponytail. Trish, of course, was gorgeous and difficult not to look at with her very large but shapely breasts. Judy, who'd given me the big hug and whispered in my ear, was short and certainly not slender but solid and very appealing.

I was just turning to say something to Erin when I was suddenly under the water, someone holding my head. I scrambled to free myself, feeling lots of skin and some definite girl parts, but when I briefly surfaced, Judy was clinging to my neck and calling for help. In seconds, I was under the water again, and there were legs locked around my waist and someone holding both of my legs. The thought of drowning was forming in my mind when they finally released me.

What I hadn't been aware of was that Erin was getting a similar initiation from the guys. Now, we were both initiated and part of the group.

"I didn't know this was going to happen," Erin said, standing beside me, water dripping from her extended nipples.

"It wasn't all bad," I said, smiling at both Judy and Trish and then glancing at Erin's breasts. If they were out there to be seen, I was going to look.

"Pervert," she responded with a laugh and winked at the other guys, who clapped.

"We're VERY glad to have Erin in the group, aren't we guys.?"

As Alex said that, I watched Kelly flying through the air, squealing and splashing into the water. Erin suddenly disappeared under the water, her feet pulled from beneath her.

"Don't you dare," Trish said, ducking away as I reached for her, which produced a handful of squishy boob rather than her waist. The other hand did find her waist, and she sort of fell over into the water. When she got to her feet, I was moving away from her, not sure how she'd react to me squeezing her almost perfect tit. It was just in time to see Ben smearing bottom mud all over Kelly, who squealed and disappeared under the water. Almost immediately, Ben groaned and was under the water too.

The fun continued for another thirty minutes before we decided to take a break. We spread the towels and sat down. As I looked around, I noticed that none of the women were shaved, and at this moment, not one of us males was erect. I decided that I'd better look at faces if I wanted to stay that way. Having Erin sitting inches from me wasn't helping, although I wouldn't have had it any other way.

"So, naked man, what do you think so far?" she asked, giggling.

So far. What should I expect next?

"It's different, isn't it?"

"Trish said you grabbed her boob."

I'm sure I blushed. "She moved, so it was her fault."

"It seems to be common, I guess. Mine got grabbed several times."

When she said that, I felt angry like I should have been there to defend her. At the same time, I was jealous. I had purposely stayed away from her for that very reason, thinking that, coming from me, she might get angry.

"It surprised me when that didn't upset me," she continued. "I was groped in a public swimming pool once, and I slapped that guy."

"I don't blame you. This does seem very different."

She looked left, right, then right at me, a sheepish grin on her face.

"I, um, couldn't help touching a few interesting places, too."

If she wanted to touch mine, it was only a couple of feet from her hand. Maybe when we got back in the water.

"Judy, look at those clouds. I think it's going to storm."

"Shit, yes," Ben said. "I think I just saw lightning."

He'd barely finished when the thunder rolled across the darkening sky.

"Why don't we just head home?" Erin suggested.

She had a way of innocently saying things that lit my fire. Let's head home. I'd love to have Erin be a part of my home, but my home was with my sister, and I really had no place of my own. I was hoping that, if this work for Erin and Liz worked out, I might be able to get my own apartment. Then I'd have a home... sort of.

We jumped up, pulled on our clothes, said goodbye to everyone, and left. During the ride home, Erin was almost giddy with excitement.

"I can't believe we did that," she said several times. It's not like me at all."

"You said you've done it at the lake several times."

"That was by myself with no one watching. That's very different."

Almost no one, I thought. Maybe I'd tell her later.

"I suppose so, but I was there a couple of times."

"I know, and that's what made me decide to go to Judy's with the others. She's teased me about being a prude, and I sort of was, but after being naked with you, I knew I could do it with the others, too. "

I was feeling pretty high and excited, and being with an equally excited Erin was causing my usually strict inhibitions to retreat.

"I think I'm going to start calling you Emmy," I said with a chuckle.

"Bryan, I don't look like Emma Watson."

"I'm sorry, but you do, particularly when you're naked."

"Oh, God, now I'm going to blush."

"If you'd finally admit it, I'd leave it alone."

"I guess you'll just have to keep calling me Emmy, then," she said, raising her chin a couple of notches.

There was more chatter about our naked adventure, and we were back at the cottage. Since I'd left everything ready for tomorrow, we bid each other good night, and I headed home. I was getting ready to climb into bed and get an extra hour of sleep.

But that wasn't quite ready to happen yet. My brain was moving at full speed, and I had some thinking to do. Erin was adorable; that was the only way to describe her. Plus, we seemed to be getting along so well, and I loved that. Girls had never been interested in me, probably because, in high school, I was boring since I didn't have any money, and high school girls always wanted to be doing something that took money.

Now I had a little money since I'd been paid for all the puttering around I'd been doing with Liz and Erin, plus I had my last pay from the pizza shop as well. When I thought about being with Erin, my heart always began to beat a little faster. I didn't have to think too long to realize that I treasured every minute I spent with her.

I needed to let her know how I felt about her, but that very thought made me a little nervous. What if she didn't feel the same way I did? But then again, she had been naked with me twice, and what girl gets naked with a guy if she doesn't like him and trust him?

The last thing I wanted to do was mess everything up, but unless I did something, I'd never know because it didn't look like she was going to make any kind of a move. Tomorrow then. I'd do something tomorrow.

I thought that making the big decision would allow me to go to sleep, but it was at least another hour before that happened, with myriad thoughts and pictures racing through my head until slumber, at last, captured me.

I actually slept until a little past seven on Tuesday morning. Painting was to be the order of the day, and I put on some old clothes, had a quick breakfast, loaded the truck with the supplies we'd need, and headed to the cottage. We'd purchased the paint together, and Erin had taken it with her.

The drive to the cottage was full of nervous anticipation. I felt a confidence that I'd never experienced, and I hoped it wouldn't be quickly dashed once I got there. I debated about when to say something -- right away, at lunch, randomly. But the moment had arrived, and I was climbing out of the truck, and Erin was approaching to help me carry things in. I took a deep breath.

"Good morning, Bryan. Ready for a big day?"

I was ready for a bigger day than she was imagining.

"I am indeed, Erin," I said, my mind noting that the manner in which her hair was brushed and parted caused her to look even more like Emma Watson than usual. It pumped me up even more.

A surprised look crossed her face as I took hold of her hand.

"Erin, would you go to dinner with me this evening?"

Her eyes widened, and then she smiled as she squeezed my hand.

"Yes, I would LOVE to go to dinner with you this evening." She giggled. "I was afraid you'd never ask."

Suddenly, full of courage after hearing a response I really hadn't expected, I replied, "I think I was afraid you'd say no."

"I could barely wait to say yes."

"You've made me very happy," I said with a sigh.

"Maybe I can make you even happier." Her hands went to my cheeks, and as I closed my eyes, her warm and moist lips met mine... and stayed there for long moments.

I felt like I had crossed into some sort of ethereal place where I was certain I'd never been before but would be happy to stay as long as Erin was there with me.

She pulled back, but her hands stayed on my cheeks, and she smiled.

"And if I hear the name Emma Watson come from those lips again, it'll be a while before they touch mine." She ended that with another laugh.

I vowed to myself to be careful about what I would be saying.

"May I ask where you're taking me to dinner?"

I knew she'd ask that, and I was ready. About the only eating place I knew was the pizza place where I worked, and I wasn't going to take her there. So, I tried what I had planned.

"I will bow to your choice, Erin."

She looked at me for a moment, and I think something clicked. I think she was beginning to realize who and what I was and where I'd come from.

"How about Antonio's?"

"I've never been there, and I don't know where it is."

"It's kind of quaint and out of the way. I think most people don't know anything about it. But the food is wonderful, and it's dark and quiet. Wine bottles with candles on each table, plaid tablecloths, and all of the chairs are different. Do you think you'd like something like that?"

"Yes." A cold and dark cave would be fine if I were with Erin.

"Let's paint," she said, giving my shoulder a playful punch.

The painting went well, with Erin doing the walls and me doing the cutting in around the trim. I was very adept at that, and it avoided using lots of blue tape. Erin was very precise with the roller, ensuring that the old color was completely covered.

We had some delicious soup for lunch, and then it was back to work. I was up on a small ladder, topping off one wall, when I felt something touching my bare leg. When I looked down, I saw the top of Erin's head and two bare shoulders. She lifted her head and winked.

"Kinda hot in here," she said, as I finally realized it was her bare breasts that were touching my leg.

"Erin, do you want to get this room painted?" I'd seen her naked but hadn't had her bare skin touch mine... until now.

"It'll get done," she said, "but you're hot, too, aren't you? You need to get rid of that shirt."

"I've got the paint and brush," I noted, perfectly willing to doff the stained T-shirt.

She stepped backward and extended her arms toward me. "I'll take them."

Standing as she was emphasized the perkiness of her breasts with their nipples hard and pointed.

"Hand me the stuff," she giggled, "and stop gawking. You've seen me topless before."

"Never after you agreed to go on a date with me."

"Does that change something?" Another big smile.

I pulled my shirt off and tossed it to the floor, then reached for the paint and brush.

"Something changed when you said yes, but I'm not sure what just yet. But I'm going to find out."

I wondered what Erin was up to, but whatever it was, I'd enjoyed it so far.

So, we continued painting, with Erin accomplishing more than I was since it was hard to take my eyes off her. She had spattered herself alluringly with the pale green paint we were using, and when I accidentally tipped my bucket a bit too far, her left breast was totally pale green, with paint dripping from her nipple.

"Bryan," she said, a disgusted tone to her voice but a smile on her face. "Ugh. You close up the paint can, and I'll get a few things together so we can clean up in the lake."

"We could use the shower," I suggested as I closed the paint can.

She chuckled. "Tsk-tsk-tsk," she said. "I know what you're thinking, but the lake will work just fine."

I finished cleaning up the brush and closing the paint, and Erin reappeared with soap and sponges. Outside the back door, she slipped off her shorts and panties and turned to me.

I was so entranced by the once again naked Erin that I had forgotten about my shorts, which quickly joined hers on the ground.

I followed Erin to the lake, my eyes locked on her butt cheeks. I wondered if she had any idea how tantalizing her ass was, but the way she'd jumped in front of me, I suspected that she did.

The water hadn't gotten any warmer, so we waded in just to our waists. I gazed at Erin with a hopeful look, but she just chuckled and handed me some soap and a sponge. The paint that I had spilled on her boob had come off rather easily, but the spatter had dried, and she was struggling with it as I cleaned the little paint that had attached itself to my skin.

"Okay," she said resignedly. "I need some help getting this spatter off my chest. Get some soap on your sponge and see what you can do." As I stepped toward her, eager to help clean one of the best parts of her, she crossed her arms. "Just my chest," she added.

So, I scrubbed very carefully the area above her crossed arms, aching to go lower, but to no avail. When all of the paint was gone, she uncrossed her arms and rinsed herself carefully.

"Did you get everything off of yourself? I'm not anxious to go to dinner with a paint-splattered man," she added with a laugh.

I think so."

"Let me check."

I received a thorough going over until she was satisfied that I was clean. I did get a pleasant little kiss on my chest when she was finished. I followed the two fascinating dimples located below her waist and above her butt cheeks all the way into the cottage.

I felt clean after washing in the lake, but Erin wanted to take a shower and do a little something with her hair, which I thought always looked cute, particularly on her. I went to the second bedroom and dressed in the go-to-dinner clothing I had brought with me. While I waited for Erin, I looked around the cottage once more, this time not concentrating on the work I'd be doing but rather on the character and personality she'd brought to it.

I wasn't good at describing things like that, but the cottage appeared quaint, comfortable, and inviting. The subtle and muted colors seemed very soothing, and the scattered flowers and greenery added a fresh feel to everything. It was small but very complete and coupled with the lake, the woods, and the hiking paths, it was nearly ideal, as was the image now emerging from the other bedroom.

"What?" she said as she took in the look on my face.

I wondered why a woman who was as beautiful as Erin would go to dinner with me.

"My Gramma had a word she used all the time, and it fits here. You're the most scrumptious thing I've ever seen."

"Well, thank you. I'm so happy that you asked me to dinner."

Her dress was pale, much like one of the rooms we were painting. Her hair was carefully done to look slightly mussed. Her dark eyes sparkled, and her faintly tanned skin seemed to glow. And those tiny, almost invisible, freckles across her nose and cheeks caused me to take a deep breath each time I concentrated on them.

"May I make a suggestion, and I don't want to offend you?"

"No way you can offend me," I answered.

"Let's take my car, and you do the driving."

I smiled. I liked her car. It was a brand new Honda Civic Sport model.

"It's a deal."

Even though we were still indoors, I offered my arm and walked Erin to the front door and then to the car. I received a few words of very helpful automobile instruction, and we were off.

"So, Bryan, can I be a little nosy," she asked with a giggle.

"Sure."

"Have you had a bunch of girlfriends in your past life?"

I felt my cheeks warming slightly, but decided I was going to be truthful in everything I did with Erin.

"None. The girls weren't interested in me because I always had zero dollars. This is about the first time I've had enough money to ask someone to go out with me." There, I'd said it, and I waited.

"Bryan, all I see is a great guy, and those girls have no idea what they've missed."

I loved hearing her words, particularly the way she said them because it sounded sincere and not just a simple compliment. I wasn't used to hearing things like that, and it certainly warmed me, particularly coming from someone like Erin.

I felt her rest her hand on my thigh.

"I'd hold your hand, but since you're driving my car, you'd better keep both hands on the steering wheel."

I could see her smile from the corner of my eye, but the fact that she simply wanted to touch me was reassuring. I reached down and momentarily squeezed that hand.

"Sometimes, bench seats would be nice," Erin said, squeezing my thigh."

Thank goodness we were at the restaurant, as I was not sure what might happen next. The parking lot was moderately full, so parking wasn't an issue. I parked away from other cars, and Erin giggled.

I didn't respond and ran around the car to open her door. On the walk into the restaurant, she grasped my arm with both hands and when she looked up at me, I had to take a deep breath.

We were seated at a small table with a plaid plastic tablecloth and the wine bottle with a drippings-covered candle. There were people at other tables, and I was looking around at the pictures on the walls, the unique decorations on the ceiling, the bar with the shelves full of bottles, and the two small stained glass windows that were catching the last rays of the evening sun. When I looked at Erin, she was smiling.

"You're so precious," she said, and I didn't know exactly how she meant that. But the smile had me, no matter what she meant. As I pondered, our server arrived.