Some Changes in Erin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PickFiction
PickFiction
1,428 Followers

"Buona sera," the lady with the dark hair and olive complexion said, her smile displaying sparkling white teeth. "I'm Isabella, and may I bring you something to drink?"

I looked at Erin as she leaned toward me.

"Have you ever had Chianti?"

"I've heard of it." But I'd never had anything to drink except a few beers.

She winked. "Want to try it?"

"Why not."

"Two Chianti's, then?" she asked, looking at me.

I nodded.

"I'm sure you've heard this before," the server continued, "but you look amazingly like Emma Watson."

Surprising me a little, Erin said, "Oh, thank you. I take that as a compliment. And, after your greeting, may I ask if you're Italian?"

"My parents came here separately from Italy, met, married, and opened the restaurant, so yes, I consider myself Italian. I'll bring your Chianti and some water while you review the menu." She took another look at Erin, chuckled, and headed for the bar.

Erin talked me into trying Fettuccine al pomodoro, and I hoped I wasn't sorry. The wine came, and I liked it, which seemed to make Erin happy. By the time I took the last swallow, my head was feeling a little a little different than when we'd arrived. Different, but good. I thought I might like another glass, but our food arrived.

It took one bite for me not to be sorry Erin had talked me into the Fettuccine, whatever -- it was delicious. We finished eating, and Erin seemed anxious to go back to the cottage.

"How do you feel? Still a little buzzed?"

"Not like I felt before I ate that fabulous meal."

"Good, then you can drive us home."

"Erin, you said, drive us home, and it's your home and not mine, but I love the sound and thought of having a home like yours."

She laughed. "Well, you've been around there so much lately, it almost seems like you live there. And you'll have a home like that or even better one of these days."

I hoped she was right as I climbed into the car. Her place was just the kind of "home" I'd like to have. Nothing big and pretentious, just cozy and comfortable. If I could make some money with my handyman jobs, maybe one day I could buy a little cottage along the lake. I smiled as I thought of it. It certainly was something I could work toward.

Erin put her hand on my thigh again as we left the parking lot. I sure was enjoying driving her car, and that was something to look forward to as well: replacing my old truck.

"Thanks for suggesting Antonio's. I've never tasted anything like what I had, plus that Chianti was good, too."

"Thanks for asking me for a date. I've been waiting for it. And if you really like the Chianti, stop by Burdette's, and I'll get a bottle to take home with us. I wouldn't mind having some around."

I turned my head and looked at Erin, probably a little too long.

"Eyes on the road," she said, laughing. "We can look at each other when we get to the cottage."

I brought my eyes back to the road, but my mind was still fixated on something she had said.

"Did you really mean what you said before, that you've been waiting for me to ask you for a date?"

"Of course, Bryan. I wouldn't have said it if I didn't mean it. You're kind, considerate, and a good guy, just the kind of guy I like to be around."

"But I'm so different than you are. I live with my sister because I don't have enough money to get a place of my own."

"Bryan, tell me what that has to do with you being kind, considerate, and a good guy, just the kind of guy I like to be around."

"I don't know, I've just never heard words like that before, except on the television or something. Girls never wanted to be around me.

"How old are you?"

"Twenty-three."

"And I'm twenty-four. We aren't teenagers any longer, and things that were important then aren't so important anymore. And things that weren't so important then are the things that really count now."

I thought for a moment and felt a little guilty about something.

"I told you I fish, and I fish in the lake."

"I remember that," she answered.

"I found a place to fish right across from your cottage, and I could see the clearing with the two chairs."

"And?" she said, squeezing my thigh as she said it.

I took a deep breath. Why was I saying this when it could end the best thing that had happened to me?

"I saw you... in the lake... swimming."

"So, since I always swim without a bathing suit, that must have been the way you saw me."

"It was, and I brought a little telescope with me the second time."

She was silent for a moment, and I wanted to close my eyes, but I couldn't since I was driving. I felt a sense of dread envelop me.

"So, while I was figuring out if I wanted to skinnydip so that people could see me, you were seeing me, and I didn't even know it."

She paused.

"That's so freaking cool. Oh my gosh, my whole body is tingling now just thinking about you watching me with a telescope, and I didn't know it."

"So... you're, um, okay with that."

"I love it. Oh my gosh, when we get to the cottage, we're going to get rid of our clothes and take a nighttime dip. Don't speed, but hurry up." She paused for a second. "But go ahead and stop at Burdette's. I think we'll enjoy the Chianti after we swim."

Naked with Erin again? She certainly knew how to make me happy. I knew where Burdette's was, so I hurried there; she ran in and returned with one of those brown sacks with some Chianti inside. I was certainly in foreign territory with what was happening, but I loved it.

I parked at the cottage, and we hurried inside. The brown bag was deposited on the kitchen counter, and Erin grinned at me. Slowly, she began unbuttoning the beautiful dress she had worn for the evening. I noted that the look on her face tonight was different than when we had gone to the lake before.

"Take your clothes off," she encouraged as she shed her bra.

Seeing her bare breasts tonight was creating feelings and reactions much more intense than had happened before. When we'd been at the pond, I'd purposely stayed away from her so I didn't inadvertently touch something inappropriately. Now, every thought in my head involved touching her. When I removed my boxers, my cock was stiff and standing straight out from my body. I could feel my cheeks reddening, but Erin smiled, winked, and beckoned me to follow her.

We were partway along the path through the woods when Erin suddenly stopped and took a step backward. I wasn't ready and bumped into her.

"Ouch," she squealed, "you poked me with that thing." She couldn't stifle her laughter.

"Erin, what's going on?" I asked, feeling helpless.

"We're going skinny-dipping at the lake in the moonlight."

She strode away toward the lake, and I stayed a little further back this time. When my erection had poked her delicious ass, I could barely breathe, and not from the pain. As enjoyable as it had been, I was wary of it happening again. Before long, though, we were in the clearing.

"So you watched me from over there?" she asked, pointing.

"Yes."

"What did you think?"

"I'm not allowed to say."

"Don't be silly. Just say it."

"I thought you looked like Emma Watson, only better."

"Oh, and better?"

"Yeah, I've never seen her naked."

Erin laughed and ran into the water. "Hurry," she called to me. "A quick swim, and we'll go back to the cottage."

I waded in and splashed toward Erin. She extended her hand, and I grabbed hold. She pulled me against her. Her nipples were so hard I could feel them against my chest as she hugged me tightly. I buried my nose into her hair, the fresh citrusy aroma holding me there. But she was kissing and licking my chest, causing my erection to throb.

"The water's too cold," she said as she pulled me toward the grass. Once there, she turned, and arms around my neck, kissed me. She'd kissed me before, and she was the only girl or woman I'd ever kissed. But this kiss was different. She was pressing her lips against mine when I felt her tongue parting my lips. My heart was pounding so hard as her tongue was teasing my mine. So I teased right back, savoring the tiny sounds coming from her throat.

I wasn't expecting it when her hand squeezed my erection. I groaned loudly, and that seemed to encourage her, and her hand began moving back and forth on my cock. With her other hand, she pulled my hand to a breast.

"Squeeze it," she whispered into my ear.

I did, and it was soft, firm, and squishy all at the same time. And the nipple. It was hard and much larger than it had been before.

"Erin, Erin," I gasped. "I've never, I've never... anything."

She stopped. "Never anything?" she repeated, then smiled.

She lay down on the grass and beckoned. I planned to do whatever she asked, so I was down beside her almost instantly. When I looked, her legs were spread wide, her womanhood clearly visible. Laying there, her arms extended toward me, her bare body bathed in the moonlight, I thought she was the most beautiful thing I'd ever see... and she was here with me, beckoning. It didn't take much imagination to know what I needed to do.

When I knelt beside her, she grasped my head and pulled it against her breast. The hard nipple was against my lips, and when I sucked it into my mouth, I heard a loud moan from Erin. It was just so fascinating to roll my tongue over it that I couldn't resist allowing my teeth to close on it ever so gently.

"Don't stop, Bryan. Oh, shit."

I'd never heard her swear before, so there was nothing short of a hurricane that was going to make me stop, but I knew there was more. My hand went to her stomach, flat and soft, and then across her belly. When my fingers met the short, curly hair of her muff, I couldn't stop myself from gently tugging on it. When I moved a little further, I found a very warm and very wet place that seemed to be inviting me to explore even more.

Guys talk, and I had listened, but this was real, and Erin was more than real. I slid my finger into that wet place, and she shivered, her hips lifting to press against my finger. As I moved back and forth I was aware of the prominent nub that magically produced moans each time I touched it.

"Is that the right spot?" I whispered to Erin.

Her eyes opened and then closed. "Yesss," she murmured.

I wasn't sure what I was doing, but I loved what was happening with Erin. I began moving my hand faster and faster, which brought louder and louder moans from the gorgeous woman beside me.

"Coming," she said, and I knew what that meant. Her body was almost vibrating as the spasms began. The sounds she made were in rhythm with the spasms, and I thought that I'd never heard such wonderful sounds in all of my life.

When she finally stilled, breathing heavily, Erin said, "For someone who's asking about the right spot, you did that pretty well, Bryan."

"Was that good for you," I asked, then smiled. "It sounded good."

"Best ever. I could get used to that."

The sounds I had heard and the way she was looking at me now were things I'd also like to get used to.

"Now you," she said, pulling me on top of her.

I think the frightened look on my face gave her a clue as to my thoughts.

"You're a virgin?"

I'd thought only females were virgins, but since she'd asked, I guess that wasn't true.

I bit my lip and looked at her, watching a big smile form.

"Lay down on your back," she said, and I did. "I'm not very good at cowgirl, but tell me if you like it."

I wasn't sure what cowgirl was, but I was willing to learn as she straddled me. As she moved, those gorgeous breasts swung just above my face, but her eyes holding mine almost kept me from seeing them. When she leaned a little further forward, I lifted my head and sucked on a nipple.

She let out a deep breath. "You're distracting me," she said, closing her eyes and beginning to breathe harder.

"I love those nipples. They're so long and hard."

"Because of you," she replied as she grasped my erection, sliding it along where my fingers had been. "And speaking of long and hard."

I heard myself groan as my cock slid into that hot, wet, and wonderfully snug place that I had been dreaming about since she'd kissed me earlier and our tongues had danced together. When she raised her hips and then lowered them, I groaned again, feelings racing through my body that I'd certainly never experienced before. Twice more, she did it, and twice more, I groaned.

"How am I doing?" she said through the kiss that was teasing my lips.

"Gooood," I struggled to answer as she lifted and dropped one more.

That seemed to encourage Erin, and she began moving faster and faster. My body began to throb, and electric spasms tore through me from my toes to the top of my head, and I could feel myself filling her with each jerk of my body.

When it stopped, I opened my eyes to see a smiling Erin looking down at me.

"You're not a virgin, now."

But I was suddenly thinking of something else.

"Erin, shouldn't we have done, um, something before...?"

She gave me a quick kiss. "Are you afraid I'll get pregnant?"

Seeing my uncertainty, I think she had mercy on me.

"I have an IUD," she said, kissing me again, "so no worries."

I put my arms around her and pulled her down against me.

"Thanks for taking my virginity," I said, moving her face directly in front of me.

Erin giggled. "I may have enjoyed it more than you did."

My turn to chuckle as I put both hands on her butt cheeks. "I don't think so," I said as I pulled her deeper onto my not-so-erect erection.

"Mmmm," she said from deep in her throat. "We'd better go inside, maybe take a shower. Plus, you have to call your sister."

That surprised me. "My sister?"

"Yeah, to tell her your truck is staying here tonight."

Now, I looked at her with wonder. "Are you serious?"

"Sure. There are things to be learned, and we might as well get started."

I knew I'd get the raspberries from my sis when I told her what Erin had said, but if I moved out, she might be able to have her long-time boyfriend move in. That would be a double switch. But I was getting way ahead of myself. She'd only asked me to stay tonight, but the way I was feeling right now, I'd move in if she even hinted. Right now, I was following two glorious ass cheeks as they led me to the cottage. Inside, I found my phone.

"Hi, Bryan. Is everything okay?

"I don't know how it could be any better," I signed into the phone.

"Oh? Wait, you had a date tonight, didn't you? I almost forgot."

"That's what I'm calling about. I wanted to let you know that I wouldn't be coming home tonight."

"Little brother, I didn't know that you could move that fast."

"Things worked out better than I'd hoped for. I'll explain all the details later."

"Keep me posted. And this is the lady with the cottage, right?"

"Yeah, it is."

"Well, have fun," she added with a giggle and broke the connection.

I wondered what my sister would think if she knew I was naked when I was talking to her.

"Time to shower," Erin said as she headed to the bathroom, which had a walk-in shower with a rain shower head.

It looked very inviting, particularly when Erin stepped in. She adjusted the temperature, and I joined her, trying to imagine what lay ahead of me.

It was beyond anything I could imagine as she washed me, and then I washed her. When I'd reluctantly finished rubbing my hands over every bit of her soft and smooth body... several times, she dropped to her knees in front of me; I was about to experience four or five of the most amazing minutes of my life. She didn't stop when I told her I was ready to come. I struggled to keep my eyes open and watch, and when I did, she was looking up at me, and the expression on her amazing face caused feelings I wasn't used to.

After that, which was most of the rest of the night, I learned what Erin liked, and I enjoyed seeing and listening to her reactions as I did my best to follow her instructions.

When we finally cuddled together beneath the light covers, ready for at least a tiny bit of sleep, I knew that my life had changed forever.

I finished my week at Erin's, staying the nights at her insistence. She didn't have to work hard to convince me. When the next week arrived, and I was to work at Liz's, I found myself returning to Erin's each night. But not before Liz had worked to get any information about how her niece and I were getting along. I had the idea that Erin was probably telling her, but Liz just wanted to hear it from me.

One of those nights, Erin surprised me once again.

"Bryan, I've been thinking," she said, a coy smile on her face. "Remember not too long ago when we skinny-dipped here at the lake and then with my friends at the pond?"

"How could I forget it, and especially Trish and that body she has."

Erin frowned. "What have I created?" she said, then chuckled. "But seriously, I want to have the three couples here for more of the same and maybe something else like a game of truth or dare."

"Truth or consequences might be good too, and you could create the consequences." I smiled and winked at her. I could tell that her mind was already working.

"Plus, getting naked is exciting, and I want to do more of it. I'm excited thinking about taking a chance of being seen by others, you know. I mean, as long as that's okay with you."

Wow, that last thing she said got to me.

"I'm ready for anything anytime," I replied, standing and beginning to unfasten my pants. Erin had certainly changed the way I acted and reacted.

"You know what I mean," she countered. "You know, walk that path along the river topless or naked. And you can do videos."

The next few days, weeks, and months were going to be amazing, far more so than anything I had ever experienced.

PickFiction
PickFiction
1,428 Followers