Some Day, All This Will Be Yours Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we kissed, she slid her hand up under my T-shirt and found a naked breast. I gasped with pleasure when her fingers pinched my nipple, then I shamelessly grabbed her naked ass and pulled her half on top of me. Her curly bush rubbed against my thigh.

'Simon says: "You're getting ahead of me here! Calling your own plays on the field?"'

Totally ignoring Simon, Karyn nuzzled my breasts with her lips through the thin fabric of my T-shirt, then sucked one of my nipples into her mouth and bit it gently. The smoldering in my cunt flickered into flame, but what she did next fanned it into a five-alarm wildfire. Without a hint of shyness, she thrust her hand down between my legs, where it homed in like a heat-seeking missile on my glowing pussy.

Startled by the intensity of the feelings spreading throughout my body as she began to rub my clit, I opened my eyes to see Matt watching our every move from his side of the bed. His penis was no longer limp: it filled his hand, its round, shiny head glistening in the soft light. Unlike that morning, his large testicles were clearly outlined through the relaxed skin of his scrotum. Maybe he did have enough for us both... I certainly hoped so.

If I'd needed further arousal, the sight of Matt's erect prick would have done it, but I was already maxed out in the arousal stakes. All I needed at that moment was Karyn. My desire for her as a colleague, a friend, a lover and a bedmate all focused down to a pin-point of burning lust for her body: to give and to take the most earth-shattering orgasms that anyone on the planet had ever experienced.

I pulled her right over on top of me, between my spread-eagled legs, and tilted my pelvis to fully expose my pussy to hers. Like a man, she began to thrust herself against me, fucking me in all but name. I pulled up our T-shirts so I could feel her naked breasts rub against mine, then grabbed her head between my hands and plunged my tongue into her mouth. She pulled down on my shoulders as we ground our slippery clits together as best we could... and it was just enough.

I came with a cry that would have woken the neighbors, had there been any to wake. And seconds later, she followed suit with her own joyous shout of delight. Gasping for breath, we smiled at each other, our eyes wide with tenderness and wonder at what had just passed between us.

'Simon says: "That was, without question, the single most erotic experience of my entire life so far, but if I don't get to fuck one of you very soon, I'm going to burst."'

But Karyn and I were far from being finished with one another. The floodgates had opened, and our souls were communicating in the unspoken language that's been around since the dawn of time. Without breaking eye contact, she rolled off and lay beside me.

'So, this is what sex is all about,' she said dreamily. 'Now I know!'

'Rub my clit some more?' I asked. 'I want to come again.'

'Like this, you mean?'

'God, you sure know how to do it!'

''Course I do! Lots of practice. After all, I'm a girl.'

'Mmm... I'd noticed. Don't stop!'

'Simon says: "I guess I'll just have to burst, then."'

'Shall we let him join in?'

'He's your man; you decide.'

'Well, he would bring something new to the party...'

'And unlike you, I haven't been fucked in months...'

'Then it's about time you were. And I think I'd really enjoy helping.'

'Simon says: "Who needs help?"'

'Shut up, Simon, and bring that long tongue of yours down here to our colleague's sweet pussy.'

As Karyn's clever fingers continued to rub my swollen clit, Simon - I mean Matt - worked his head in between my legs and licked my slit from stem to stern; just as, in my dream, Karyn had done the day before. By way of encouragement - not that he needed any - I slid my fingers through his hair, once again spread wide my thighs, and pulled his tongue into me. He traced little circles around the mouth of my vagina making occasional deeper, darting thrusts. Within minutes, I was aching for him to fuck me.

But I knew it was coming, and when it did, it was going to be glorious. So I lay back, relaxed, and gave myself over to their combined caresses. This was the first time I'd ever really explored sex with two partners, and it was like suddenly discovering another dimension: one that - until that moment - I never knew existed. Plus, Matt was devouring my cunt with an enthusiasm and relish that I'd seldom encountered before.

I loved both these wonderful people, but I was in love with neither. The realization burst upon me as Karyn's fingers took me again over the top, my moist vagina squeezing Matt's tongue each time he pushed it into me.

As I drifted on the post-orgasmic breeze, floating like that feather at the end of Forrest Gump, I heard Karyn's voice beside me quietly reciting John Donne:

'License my roving hands, and let them go,

Before, behind, between, above, below.

O my America! my new-found-land,

My kingdom, safeliest when with one man manned;

My Mine of precious stones, My Empirie,

How blest am I in this discovering thee!'

'This is a biochemist?' I thought, vacantly. 'What do they teach in Australia?'

Matt brought us all down to earth with a bump. 'Simon says: "You girls are like crisps... like potato chips, I mean. I can't eat just one!"'

And with that, he turned his attention from me to Karyn, separating the inner lips of her pussy with his thumbs to expose the clit he knew so well. I watched, entranced, as he ran the tip of his tongue around her nub. It has always amazed me that that little pink button can give so much delight, but I guess that's what having eight thousand nerve endings does for you!

Although I'd already come twice, desire unlike anything I'd ever felt before had me by the throat and was driving me beyond any sort of control. I pushed Karyn's T-shirt right up to her neck and attacked her nipples, pinching one between my fingers and rasping the other with my tongue. With one hand, she grabbed my head to guide my lips to right where she needed them the most, while her other hand jostled with Matt's tongue for access to her clit. Like me, she was gone!

She raised her knees, tilting her pelvis to expose herself more completely, and at the same time pulled me into a violent kiss, our earlier gentleness long forgotten. This was a woman in the throes of sexual frenzy - a Karyn I'd never seen before - writhing under the joint assaults we were making on her sweat-glistening body: Before, behind, between, above, below! Kneeling now between her spread legs, Matt slid his hands under her buttocks, raised her hips off the bed and drove his tongue again and again into her vagina. She bit my bottom lip, screamed once... and came, her beautiful body twitching involuntarily as the ecstasy of her orgasm ripped through her.

The searing intensity of what we'd all just shared overwhelmed us, but a few minutes later - having recovered the capacity for coherent speech - Karyn murmured to me:

'Remember that sharecropping agreement, honey? It's your turn to make hay.'

'You were discussing sharecropping!' said Matt.

'Have I ever lied to you? Now, be good to her.'

As I'd told Karyn, I hadn't been fucked in months, and the last time was best forgotten: a one-night stand with a guy who, after fleeting foreplay, had timidly pushed his limp noodle into me five times - I counted them! - before ejaculating. He had rolled off me with a silly grin on his face, and promptly fallen asleep. I'd reached into my night-stand for back-up, and finished what he'd scarcely begun.

Matt, however, was from a different stable. Kneeling between my open legs, he leant forward to kiss me, his face still wet with Karyn's juices. I hungrily licked his lips, his chin, and his cheeks - everywhere I could find a taste of her pussy. Then, crossing my ankles behind his back, I squeezed his butt and laid myself wide open to his prick. With Karyn watching us, we kissed... and coupled, Matt's long, hard penis cleaving my vulva and sliding deep into my vagina.

'Ohmigod! That is the most erotic thing I have ever seen! Is he right inside you, girl? Doesn't he feel great?'

This time, I didn't even begin to count. Right from the start we were in tune, matching our rhythms like performers in a marching band, each of us knowing instinctively when to advance, when to pause, and when to yield. Most importantly, we seemed to know precisely what the other was feeling and when they were feeling it.

I reached for Karyn's hand - no way was she not going to be a part of this! - and we interlocked our fingers as Matt pounded my cunt. Wild-eyed and disheveled, we stared into each other's souls, and shared my approaching orgasm.

It's feral country, out there right at the edge of one's emotions. The three of us left civilization far behind and together explored this sensational frontier: O my America! my new-found-land!

I bucked violently against Matt's penis as I felt it begin to throb, squirting his semen into the deepest depths of my thirsty vagina. And then it was my turn to scream, as my third and final orgasm erupted within me and left me gasping.

***

Well, I don't know about you, but remembering that time at the beach has made me as horny as hell! It's lucky you're here to help me - what shall we say? - resolve the problem?

Mmm... I do like the way you kiss. Suck on my bottom lip again, would you? And do you mind if I slip my tongue into your mouth? I know it freaks out some guys, but it really turns me on. I love to feel your slippery tongue chasing mine. And now I'm going to lick the very corner of that sweet mouth of yours... How's that? Okay? You're so smooth! Did you just shave?

Now, are you ready to undress me? At last! I'll roll off you so you can get at me. Yes, slide your hand up my back under my T-shirt, would you? Between my shoulder blades? You must already know I'm not wearing a bra; my nipples have been trying to tunnel out to see you all evening. That's good! And now maybe bring your hand slowly around to the front? Ahh, yesss! My breasts are super-sensitive right now - it's that time of the month - and you're sending these amazing feelings straight to my cunt. Sorry if you don't like that word, but I just love it when I'm feeling like this. Anyway, it's my cunt, so I'll call it whatever I like, okay?

God, if you only knew what that does to me when you pinch my nipples like that! Did I just moan?

You can pull up my T-shirt and suck on those nipples, if you absolutely insist. May I run my fingers through your hair? Then I can hold your head against my breasts and direct you to whichever side needs your attention, just like Karyn did. Here, try this one now; it's feeling a bit neglected.

You're leaving me to finger my own clit? I'm getting so wet from your sucking, it's time! Tell you what: give me your hand and I'll guide it down inside my panties. Yes, I am wearing some, though I don't always. See that frilly waistband peeking out above my jeans?

Go on, then; take the hint! How's that? Too subtle for you? What part of 'Yes, please!' is it that you don't understand?

Here... Let me slip my ass out of these jeans. But I don't want you to think you're not in charge; I know some guys are sensitive about that. I hope you're not one of those; I'm crap at hiding my feelings, and desire like this should always be mutual, shouldn't it?

Which reminds me... Where's your belt buckle? Let's get rid of some more of these clothes, shall we? I want to get at you, for god's sake! Have we ever had sex before... together, I mean? No, I'm sure I'd remember. A stud like you? So, I'm eager to see what you've got.

Bulging nicely; that's promising! A girl likes to feel appreciated, and a really strong erection is so... so flattering, you know? Let me get those pants off you so I can get at it. Oh, I just love this stage! Lying on my back with your hand in my panties, fingering the lips of my pussy, while I size up your prick through the stretched fabric of your underpants. Hmm, I think Goldilocks would have loved it, the little hussy!

Rub my clit some more? And suck on my nipples at the same time, why don't you? God, that feels good!

Okay, I'm ready! Get these panties off. Here, I'll lift my ass off the bed so you can pull them down over my hips. Oh, I love that feeling too! How's that? And now if I put my legs straight up in the air like this, you can reach up and pull my panties off over my ankles. Thank you. Give them here; I want to rub them all over your face! Like the way they smell, do you?

What d'you think of my pussy? Earlier today, I trimmed my blonde fur into a heart shape just for this evening; I've never done that before, but it was loads of fun. I sat cross-legged in front of my mirror so that I could see what I was doing, and by the time I was half way though trimming, I simply had to take a short break. All that staring at my open cunt had made me really horny; concupiscent, even! I ran my middle finger down between my inner lips - they were already wet and swollen, just like they are now - and plunged it into the mouth of my vagina. Then, keeping it in there, feeling my velvety wet softness, I used my thumb to rub my clit... Yes! Just like you're doing. It didn't take long, but it sure left me in the mood for more; maybe you can tell? (I hope you don't mind me telling you about masturbating.)

Now, how about your underpants? No, lie still! I can get them. I'm going to wriggle down between your legs and carefully lift the waistband over your prick. Wouldn't want to bend it, would we? Oh, that's nice! And you're hard already. I love the look and the feel and the smell and the taste of a good prick! Mind if I lick it? Yummm!

And to think that about half the population of the planet has one of these things hanging between their legs. That's getting on for four billion pricks! So much pleasure, so little time...

Sometimes when I'm walking down the street, I find myself imagining the genitals of all the people I pass. All those pussies with their moist lips rubbing silently against one another, nestling inside their owners' panties (except, of course, for those that aren't wearing any... like me, sometimes); some shaved and some furry (like me); some dark and some fair (like me); some still virgins and some once-upon-a-time-virgins (like me); some recently fucked, some wishing they had been (You've guessed it! That's why I'm writing this); and some, I suppose, having something other than sex on their minds. Can't think what, though.

And all those four billion pricks: the young and the old, the cut and the uncut, the large and the small, the show-ers and the grow-ers (what if you were neither?); the fuckers rampant and the fuckers manqué. But in my experience, only a very few with anything other than sex on their minds.

Anyway, where was I? Oh, yes... Just about to slip my lips around the head of your penis and take you into my mouth. May I? Sure you don't mind?

What's this? You're turning yourself around? How did you know that I absolutely love soixante-neuf? I always thought it was called sixty-nine until I met Adonis and Aphrodite. And if you don't know who they are, then I'm not sure we know each other well enough to be doing what we're about to do! Maybe you should read Chapter 1 of my autobiography first.

Okay, that's good! Here, I'll lie on my side and bend my knee so you can rest your head on my thigh; and may I do the same with yours? Go on... Take a good look! I won't pretend to be shy; if I lift my leg you can feast your eyes on my most private place. Gets to you, does it? Having your prick just inches away from my lips certainly gets to me, so I know exactly how you feel.

Oh, wow! I just melt when you pull my ass cheeks apart like that; I feel so fucking exposed! Do you like the way I smell?

Go on... Lick my clit, why don't you? And then run that long lovely tongue all the way back between my pussy lips. How far in can you get? Oh, yes! Enjoy it while you can, 'cos in a few minutes I'm going to lick all that pussy-juice off your lips like I did with Matt. In the meantime, I'm going to see just how far I can get this lovely prick of yours down my throat.

Tell you what... If it's okay with you, I'm going to masturbate while you lie there between my legs and watch. Would you enjoy that? I know I would; it's so goddamn intimate, and I just love intimacy - perhaps you can tell? Look, I'll spread my inner pussy lips with my fingers so you can see right into my slit, all pink and wet and shiny. And there's my clit, swollen and as sensitive as all get-out. Wanna lick it again? Ahh, yes! I like the way you do that: along the sides, and round and round the nub. You've done that before, haven't you? Watch me rub it to make myself come; it won't take long, you've made me so hot already.

It's best if I rub along the sides like this, and then run the tip of my middle finger from side to side over the root, I guess you'd call it that - the bit at the front, anyway; where the inner lips of my pussy come together, see here?

A little bit more of that and I can feel the roller-coaster ride beginning: up and up and up we climb, nearly to the top now... It's much more sexy with you watching me: two arousals for the price of one! You make me feel so fucking desirable! And so damn exposed, so blatant, and so erotic!

Watch me, watch me... I'm going to come! A couple of fingers pushing into my vagina... stretching the opening a little... feeling my inner soft slipperiness... thumb on clit... pressing... rubbing... head back, eyes closed, shutting out the world, even you... This is all about me... Just feeling, feeling... Ahh! Yessss! That does it! Over the top we go, over that crazy roller-coaster precipice that feels like free-fall, when you just know you're going to die...

***

Oh, I didn't die, after all? Well, it would have been a lovely way to go. Give me a couple of minutes to catch my breath, and then it'll be your turn.

I bet you want to take charge now, don't you? You want me to roll over on my front? What, like this? Yes sir! Kneel on the bed and stick my ass up for you? Like this? Like what you see? I think I can guess what you have in mind, you dog! Hey, with you kneeling behind me like that, I can reach back between my legs and snuggle your prick between the lips of my pussy; they're ready and waiting, you know. There! Now you're all slippery, right down to the root. I don't know about you, but I can't wait a moment longer. Come on! I need you inside me, and now!

I'll guide you in with my hand... There you go, you're right on target, nestling the head of your lovely prick against the opening to my vagina. Don't tease! Go in! Slowly, slowly! Let me feel you slide into me, inch by inch, stretching my cunt around you as you go. I love that feeling! Now hold still a moment while I get used to you, and then you can start screwing me. Mind if I rub my clit at the same time?