Some Day, All This Will Be Yours Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whoa! Eager, are we? I'd better grab the bedhead or we'll both end up on the floor!

Oh, I just love your rhythm! It's absolutely perfect: long, lovely strokes that make my breasts swing beneath me as your balls bang against my clit. I love that feeling too! If you go on like that you're going to make me come again...

And I bet you're about ready to come too, aren't you? Thought so. How lovely! Go on, then... Go for it! I want to feel you ejaculate inside me, so don't hold back; just let yourself go. That's right, that's right... yes, Yes, YESSS! Nail me! Screw me! Fuck me! Fuck me! FUCK ME!! Ohmigod!!!...

Over the top again? I don't believe this! I can feel your gorgeous prick jerking and throbbing deep inside me, delivering your load of slippery semen while the walls of my vagina pulsate, milking you dry.

Oh, my dear! Where the fuck did you learn to fuck like that?

THE END