Some Dreams Do Come True

Story Info
Daughter Finds stepmom masturbating. She joins her.
4.3k words
4.61
7.8k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some Dreams Do Come True

By Tawny T

I was lying on the bed, windows open, enjoying the cool breeze off of the bay. The satin sheets under me felt so sensual. Black satin sheets and my tanned body looked inviting in the mirrored wall next to the bed. I let my fingers roam over my body and slid them down to my pussy to run a finger along my wet slit.

I was alone and Becky, my stepdaughter wasn't due from school for another hour. I'd had a hectic morning where everything seemed to go wrong, and I'd lay here and have several climaxes to unwind. I found it calmed me, and relaxed my body, as well as my mind. On the TV was my favorite porn queen, Brandi Love, one gorgeous woman whose body seemed perfect in every way. In the video she was talking with her 'stepdaughter', and I thought about Becky, as my mind went along with the story on the screen as the gorgeous Brandi seduced her 'stepdaughter' as they kissed and caressed.

My fingers played over my pussy, legs spread wide and moaned softly as the two women kissed and caressed till Brandi was between her 'stepdaughter's' thighs licking her beautiful pussy. Their moans of pleasure blended with my own, until I heard a gasp from the doorway. Becky stood there; mouth open as she looked from my spread pussy to the two on the screen locked in lovemaking.

I laughed at the expression on Becky's face, but didn't stop my fingers from running back and forth over my wet pussy. I turned to her and said, "Don't tell me you haven't seen another woman masturbate before. I'm sure you masturbate too, don't you? Everyone does! It's just natural! I didn't expect you home so soon, or you wouldn't have caught me 'en flegrante delecto' as the naughty French say!"

Becky moved closer to the bed and her eyes roamed over my body, She smiled at me and her eyes finally met mine. "My God, Mom you are a sex Goddess lying there on that black sheet completely relaxed, pleasuring yourself. I have never seen anything so sensual, or erotic in my life. I knew you were well endowed, you are one sexy woman from toe, to the top of your head."

"Thank you! You are one beautiful young lady yourself." I said as I looked into her eyes that were moving slowly over my nude body.

"I noticed the video you were watching. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the sexy lady is seducing her 'step-daughter', isn't she? I've watched it before. Now is my sexy step-mom having naughty yearnings about her own step-daughter?" She said with a laugh, her eyes still roaming over every inch of my body.

"You might say that Love. I've dreamed several times since you became my stepdaughter of making love to you. I bought this video and enjoy watching the two make love. You could say that incest was on my mind when I bought it. I'm not ashamed to admit it! After all, you are my stepdaughter, not my biological daughter. I hope you don't mind being a lust object of mine?" I said with a sob of joy as my fingers finally found just the exact spot that would trigger my climax. My body went rigid, I gasped and cried out as my pussy exploded while my stepdaughter watched. I felt no shame, just a fantastic release of my hidden lust for her.

I lay there panting, thighs spread, my drenched pussy still wide open. Becky moved beside the bed, leaned over and kissed my cheek gently, then moved down and gazed at my gleaming pussy. That has always excited me to have someone, particularly a woman, gaze on my most intimate flesh.

"Beautiful, so beautiful! Your lovely pussy is a deep pink and shining with your juices. I saw you 'spurt' when you came. I saw your juices shoot out, and they landed past your feet on the bed. Amazing!" She whispered as she reached down and stroked my thigh. I shivered in response.

"Yes, it happens when I am very sexually excited, not all the time. Having you watch me, gave me a most explosive orgasm. Thank you!" She was looking closely at my pussy intently. "Did it sexually excite your too, my Darling Daughter?" I couldn't help but ask.

Her eyes met mine and she nodded, then said, "You have no idea how it excites me. My pussy is so wet I can feel my panties are drenched!" Her hand went to her crotch and rubbed it against her pussy.

I looked at her and our eyes locked. "Love, why don't you take off your clothes and come lay down beside me, let me watch you masturbate. It's only fair, now it's time for you to show me that fabulous body of yours. I too have lusted for you. Please?"

She hesitated only a moment, then her fingers ran to her blouse unfastening the buttons. A smile lit up her face as she thrust her breasts forward as her blouse opened wide, exposing her lacy, well filled bra. She quickly slid her dress down and stood there legs apart clad in her panties and bra. The crotch was dark with her juices, then she slipped off her bra. Her full, beautifully shaped breasts spilled out, the nipples swollen and erect. Beautiful young flawless breasts.

"Oh God, how beautiful your breasts are! Perfect in every way!" I said in reverence. She slipped her panties down and exposed her pussy, her pubic hair neatly trimmed in a bikini cut. Her pussy was shaved clean. Then she took the panties and leaned over me, taking them to move them to my nose so I could savor the scent of her lust. She slid them gently down rubbing the damp cloth against my lips.

I slid my tongue out and ran it over the damp cloth, wanting to taste her juices. She slid a finger against the wet spot making a tent of it and slid it into my mouth against my tongue. I closed my lips and sucked the wet cloth, finally tasting her delicious pussy juice. An involuntary shudder went through my body.

"I am yours, Mom! Totally! Let me lie beside you and bring myself off, then you can taste my love juices while I taste yours. I want us to be lovers from now on!" She said, softly sliding her tongue across my lips.

She pulled back and went around the bed and slid onto the luxurious satin sheets. She lay back, looking at me. She slowly spread her thighs, and her hands went to her pussy, opening it wide to my gaze. Her inner flesh was gleaming wet and deep pink, absolutely gorgeous! So neat! So virginal looking!

"Now, my Mom can watch her lusty daughter bring herself off as I've done many times. When I think of you and how beautiful your nude body must be. Now I know and will memorize every inch of it. I hope to see every single inch very closely, and not miss any of your sexual beauty."

She smiled at me and her eyes moved up and down my body, as her fingers began to stroke her pussy. My fingers went back to my own sex and spread wide my outer lips for her gaze. No! 'Gaze' is the wrong word. So she could lust for, and memorize every inch of my body. I turned on my side slightly so she could see my pussy open and drenched with my juices.

We lay side by side, our fingers seeking and finding the pleasure points of our bodies as we mutually masturbated together. There was no frenzy, only slow sensual strokes as we made a strong effort to slow our passions down, enjoy the suspense of the moment. It heightens the feelings of passion as our eyes moved over our new partner's body, intently! Passionately!

"Have you ever done this with another woman?" Becky asked softly, looking into my eyes.

"Yes, Jan, my older sister taught me how to masturbate when we were younger. I had tried it but couldn't climax till she helped me find my clit, and then I was off to the races. We would lie together and watch each other cum. Mother caught us one night, sat on the bed beside us, and to our surprise told us that it was natural for us to masturbate. That she and your Dad both masturbated, apart and together sometimes. He loved to watch her masturbate before, and also while they had sex.

"Jan and I heard about the '69' and tried it and found it was the ultimate way for us to make love. We never were caught in a '69' by Mom. But we always wondered what Mom's reaction would have been good, or bad? Your Aunt Jan is very gifted in making love to me. We still make love whenever we have a chance. I'd love to share you with her, if you would like that? She is a warm and caring Lady. Also, an extremely skilled lover too! I think you would love her too. Of course, I am rather biased!

"After your Mom passed away, and we were married, your Dad told me he would love to watch me masturbate for him. He taught me it was perfectly OK to masturbate while we fucked, and it added to my pleasure with a clitoral and vagina climax at the same moment! I really enjoy having someone watch me, like now! It sexually arouses me. My roommate at college loved to masturbate openly, and many times I would join her." I said looking down at her pussy as I stroked my own.

"Did you two ever go all the way, make love together?" Becky asked.

"Oh yes, we loved each other, and went from French kissing to making passionate love together. We watched a porn video where the women performed a '69'. And off we went! We both had massive climaxes when we ate each other, and you are making me crazy with the need to make love to you. I'm going to cum any moment, please, please, cum with me, My Love!" I sobbed, my body shaking and trembling with passion.

It triggered my climax, I gasped out a cry of ecstasy as I exploded. My hips thrust upward and I felt my pussy pulse and several spurts of my passion juices shot out. I also saw her pussy explode moments after my climax. Her pussy shot several spurts of pussy juice into the air! 'My Daughter, my Lover!'

We lay side by side breathing heavily till we calmed down. I moved over and pulled her close and kissed her softly as my hand went to her firm swollen breast and stroked it. She sighed her contentment, and pulled me close, as we kissed and caressed. We moved closer, letting our bodies slide together seeking the satisfaction of full body contact. Letting our bodies pleasure ourselves as well as our partner's too.

Our kisses became more heated as tongues came into play. I pulled back slightly and put her fingers on my lips. I opened my mouth and she slid two into my mouth, and I could smell the delightful odor of her sex. My tongue slid around her fingers licking her juices off. I did the same for her and let her taste my juices. Her eyes closed as she licked my juices from my wet fingers. She pulled back, looked into my eyes and smiled.

"Let's finish Mom and become one. I must have you now!" She pulled back turned in the bed and slid her head down to my pussy and nuzzled it. I moved my head and kissed my way down her thighs till I reached her spread sex. I gazed at the beauty of it and slid my tongue out and licked from bottom to top where her swollen pink clit was peeping out of its sheath.

It was firm and large, perhaps the diameter of a pencil eraser. I put my lips around the head and sucked it hard, letting my tongue play over the head. She cried out and moved her mouth to copy my move.

The wonderful taste and smell of an excited vagina filled my senses, what a wonderful bouquet of the essence of a sexually excited woman. I flicked the head of her clit then sucked it in and out, making her clit swell still more. Her pussy pressed against my mouth, and she cried out as she climaxed. I moved my mouth slightly and covered her vaginal opening and, was rewarded with her slightly salty juices that spurted into my mouth. Her mouth was not idle and she immediately covered my vagina and her fingers flew over my swollen clit and I exploded moments later with a very vocal climax, one of the most intense I've had in a very long time. My daughter was a true Sex Goddess who drove me to new heights of passion -- 'My Dearest Love'!

We lay quiet for several minutes catching our breaths, but didn't change positions. I think we both wanted the same thing. More of mutual climaxes in the 69 position, one of my absolute favorites. 'You give and take passion at the same time.' One of the best feeling there is in sex. Mutual and so intimate!

We spent the rest of the afternoon in bed together making slow wonderful sex. We lost count of how many orgasms we enjoyed and finally were both satiated. We got up and had a long hot shower together, then decided to eat out celebrating our new mother/daughter illicit relationship.

I picked a fine restaurant, and we enjoyed wine with our meal. It made us both mellow and relaxed. We sat close together, and our hands roamed under the table, a move not lost on our lovely foreign-born waitress. She smiled and said softly, "I szmel ze szent of passione between two lufle lades. Latr I vill tel my lade lovaiere of owh zo sexzy zue vhere. Et iz my plezure to serve vou!" She beamed as she served us. On leaving I upped her tip to 20%, shook her hand with a tightly folded $20 bill held in it! Her eyebrows shot up, but she kept her cool, and nodded smiling as we walked away, her hand closed.

On the way home, I drove to a friend's home with a pool. They were gone for the night and had asked me to look in on their home. I had the key. I took Becky around to the pool and with the high fence no one could see us. We undressed each other and that aroused us quickly. Our fingers slid along soft wet flesh and finally we slipped into the pool. The water was delicious and just the right temperature for skinny dipping.

We played together, stroking and swimming close so our bodies slid together sensuously. Invigorated by the swim and enjoying the physical contacts, we got out, dried off and fell on the padded couch. Becky pinned me down on my back and slid up and down my body, making sure her limbs caressed my pussy.

I pushed her head down and her mouth opened and her tongue speared my sex and moved inside. She has a long tongue, with fantastic control, and began to tongue fuck me. She soon had me moaning with passion.

I held her head against me and thrust my hips upward against her probing tongue. I felt two fingers slide up inside me and curve upward finding my G spot and rubbed it sensuously. Waves of passion flowed through my body, and I climaxed with my hand over my mouth to keep from screaming out my passion.

My body bowed upward against her mouth and her hand stroked and twisted inside me giving me a fantastic orgasm that seemed to last for long minutes until I fell back exhausted.

She moved up and we kissed passionately till I kissed my way down to her very wet pussy. I spread her sex wide and lapped my tongue over her delicious sex, savoring the scent and taste of her intimate flesh. Slowly I brought her passion up teasing her firm clit with small licks and sucked the tip gently letting her passion build. I have no idea how long I kept her in suspense till she finally sobbed, "Oh, please Mom, let me cum, I am so excited. Please, let me cum. I need it now, Love!"

I slipped two crossed fingers up inside her and rotated my hand, my crossed fingers thrusting deep inside her. It's called the 'sex pistol' and is most effective. I sucked her clit and tongued it rapidly till she was panting and her hips hunching upward, her climax quickly spreading throughout her body.

She let out a long moan of passion and her body thrust upward against my face, my tongue flicking rapidly against her clit till she exploded in passion. My fingers thrusting deep inside her.

She pressed my face firmly against her pussy and her pussy spasmed and shot out her sex juices into my waiting mouth. Her orgasm lasted on and on as I kept thrusting my fingers deep inside her and continued to flick her clit as one orgasm followed the next. I had never had a lover climax so many times, and I reveled in the thought that I was making my daughter so sexually satisfied. Finally, she fell back exhausted, I moved upward and held her close, kissing her gently till she calmed down.

"My God, Mom, you are a sex sorceress I've never had so many climaxes before. I couldn't stop and didn't want to stop either. I am almost speechless. Thank you so very much. I am so glad that I came home early this afternoon. We can become secret lovers. Dad might not like the idea however." She said softly.

"Darling, you are only partly right. He knows that I have women lovers and we have had threesomes with some of my lady friends and foursomes with other couples. I don't think he would object to us making love. You are my stepdaughter after all.

He would never try to have sex with you however, not a chance, but us as lovers would not worry him at all. I won't tell him, but if he finds out somehow, I don't think he will mind at all. He thinks my lady lovers are perfectly fine and knows I would never cheat with a man. A man's thinking?! What can I say?" I laughed and she grinned and kissed me.

We went inside showered and soaped each other sensuously then finally dressed and left the bathroom clean and spotless for my friends. We teased each other on the way home, and it's surprising we weren't stopped for drunken driving, as we were so caught up in teasing each other sexually we left a crooked trail home.

I parked the car and we hurried into the house kissing and hugging. I slipped into the kitchen and brought out a chilled bottle of champagne and two glasses then led Becky into the bedroom. I sat the champagne and glasses on the bedside table then pulled her close and we began to undress each other with many sensuous strokes and kisses.

When we were both nude and very randy, I handed her a glass of champagne and we toasted each other, then had another glass of champagne. Now well relaxed and very sexually attuned we lay down and Becky lay back, legs and arms spread for me. I moved over her and let my breasts slide sensuously over her body. We both shivered at the sensation.

I let my taut nipples move to her lips and she sucked it, shaking her head as she excited my nipple to tautness. I loved the feel of her mouth sucking on it and used one hand to stroke her firm breasts. She went from one nipple to the other till my nipples were very erect, swollen, sensitive, just the way I liked them.

A thought hit me, and I backed down till my breasts were close to her pussy. I knelled astride her and let my fingers spread her very wet pussy and leaned forward till my erect nipple was against her swollen clit. She giggled, "No one has ever done that to me before. I like it! Make your nipple slide over my clit. It's firm and feels so good."

I looked beside the bed, and the champagne was in a bucket of ice. I took one ice cube and put it against my erect nipple moving it till my nipple was cold and erect, then moved it against her clit.

"You Devil, you. Put the ice against my clit. I want to see how I feels." I did for a moment or two. "Ohh, I've never tried that. It's a wonderful feeling."

I took an ice-cube as she spread her pussy wide and pulled up on the lips and her swollen clit slid out of its sheath pink and firm. I put a finger on either side of her clit an pushed upward exposing more of her swollen clit. She moaned her approval!

I exhaled my hot breath onto her clit, then with no warning, pulled back and instantly rubbed the cube around her clit for about ten seconds, then sucked it into my hot mouth.

"Oh, God! I've never felt anything like that before! Put your hot lips around my clit and heat it up, then ice it again. What a sexual shock! The shock is unbelievable! Again Mom! Please!" She gasped.

I sucked her clit, and it was cool, not cold. I sucked it and stroked it with my hot tongue heating it up. Then suddenly a moment later I ran the cold dripping ice-cube firmly up and down, her clit from tip upward to the base of her clit and held it there for perhaps ten seconds.

I have never in my life seen such a violent reaction! She gave an ear-piercing scream, her body bowed upward violently as she shot off the bed at least a foot then fell back, arms and legs thrashing. One flying arm caught my shoulder and almost knocked me off the bed. I was stunned by her reaction but then she shuddered, slumped back on the bed gasping for breath. I shook my head but found she hadn't really hurt me.

12