Some Dreams Do Come True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes were closed, then opened, and looking at them I saw they were crossed, then they closed again. I took a towel and poured ice water on it, wrung it out and fanned it several times to let it warm up, so it was not frigid. Then used it to stroke Becky's forehead till she opened her eyes which were normal again.

"Good God!" Becky sighed and looked into my eyes. She saw the concern on my face. "Damn! Be careful about what you ask for! That was one 'trip' I don't think I want to repeat. I was insanely ecstatic then, I exploded, almost literally What happened Mom?" She asked frowning.

By now I could relax she was OK! "My Darling Daughter, I have never ever seen such a reaction! Never!" I hugged and kissed her softly. "You did 'explode' - almost literally. You convulsed so violently you literally 'shot' up off of the bed at least a foot. Then your arms and legs contracted so violently you almost knocked me off of the bed. Then as quickly as it began, it stopped. Your eyes were crossed for a few seconds but now moments later looks fine.

"I have never heard of this happening to anyone. Perhaps a neurologist might know why, I have no idea except that your body was so sexually excited by the heat of my breath and the ice cold on one of a woman's most sensitive, nerve rich packed organs and was overloaded. Just my guess!

"I recently read the clit has the most nerve endings of any part of a woman's body. It's packed with the average nerve endings of over 10,282 according to the latest count! That's why we ladies can have such explosive climaxes when it is stroked, rubbed, or sucked! I will never do that again, to any woman! Love, we blew a 'fuse'!"

"But what a 'trip'! Jeese!" Becky was finally able to laugh about it. I couldn't!

After all the excitement Becky and I got into the Jacuzzi, lay close together and just relaxed. Our hands slid along an arm or thigh casually, until we were almost nodding off. We got out, dried each other off then slid in bed.

Becky lay on her side, turned away from me, I spooned against her back then slid a hand to her waist and was almost asleep when her hand covered mine, and she whispered, "Mom, why don't you invite Aunt Jan to visit us for a week or so. I never have met her, but please don't tell her we are lovers.

"I'd absolutely love to 'seduce' your beautiful sister. She is a superb lover according to what you said. We can work it, so I seduce her, and you just find us 'accidentally' 'en flegrante delecto'. Wouldn't that be fun! You can take it from there, any way you want to." She giggled. Her soft body moved slightly against mine.

I moved and kissed her neck, scooting my hips closer, against her soft warm butt. "Yes, you are now truly, my Devious Daughter. Let's sleep, and perhaps think of how we can make my precious sister, Jan squirm! I owe her a 'Gotcha' from way back. I'm sure she probably does not remember it, but I do! Sounds delightful! You are a true Daughter of mine! Shhhh! Sleep. My Love.!"

Some Dreams Do Come True

The end?

By Tawny T

12