Some Dreams Do Come True Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I found a motel right off the freeway with a host of eating places all around. I carried her backpack in along with my overnight bag, after emptying her bladder she asked if I minded her waiting until after we'd eaten to shower. That was my plan as well so it would work out fine. The next decision, where to eat?

She looked at me pensively, "I know this isn't fancy or even supposed to be all that good, but could we go to an IHOP? It reminds me of home and I love their blueberry pancakes."

I smiled, "Sure thing, I like IHOP, they have a decent chicken fried steak which will suit me. You're right, people turn their noses up at places like that, but then they don't need to eat there do they."

Back in the room she wanted to shower first, as she exited the bathroom I noticed she only had a towel wrapped around her body, the baby bump was pushing the front open slightly, not enough to see more than long slim thighs. I figured she'd dress when I was in the shower when I wasn't around and thought nothing of it. I grabbed some clean drawers, a pair of sweatpants and entered the bathroom. It had been a while since I'd been romantically involved so seeing her dressed in just a towel with the baby bump pushing it almost to the point of opening, the fantasy of so many years began playing in my mind. To make love with a pregnant woman who wasn't my wife.

In the shower I let my imagination run wild long enough to get an erection and then scolded myself for thinking I would take advantage of this young girl desperate to get home. I softened as quickly as I had hardened, with clean underwear and sweatpants on I opened the door, to my surprise she was leaning against the headboard with a sheet covering her body. I put my laundry in a plastic bag and turned to see she had turned the sheet down below her pregnant tummy and was sitting half naked. Her pubic area and legs were still covered.

"Heather, we don't need to do this, I didn't expect anything in return when I agreed to have you ride along."

She looked at me and said, "I don't even know your name yet, but this is something I want to do. No one has loved me since dipshit found out I was preggo, after he left, I couldn't even give it away."

I chuckled, she was right, I had not mentioned my name throughout the entire day.

"It's Kevin."

"Kevin, I need you to love me, please. I need to know someone still wants me."

I wasn't sure if I should relate my dream or not, deciding I would.

"It's been a dream since I was nineteen to make love with a pregnant woman. Heather, you're making my dream come true."

"It will only come true if you make love to me. So why are you waiting?"

Back to the present *****

In the middle of the night I felt the covers lift and the mattress move as Heather slid in next to me. I sleep on my back, she was laying with her back to my chest. I put my free arm under her arm and rested my hand on her small but full breast, when I did she let out a soft sigh, then pushed her tiny butt against my groin. Not a word was said, I was listening to her soft little snores as I drifted back to sleep. We were still naked when we woke at six, she started to put her jeans on without underwear. I commented something about going commando.

"I only have two pair of panties and they're both dirty, I wore them both for two days. If my breasts didn't hurt without a bra I would go without that as well, I've worn the one I have a week."

"Why don't you wash a pair in the sink, they'll dry in the truck and you can put them on later. I noticed a Dunkin Donut place last night, it's just down the street. I'll get us some coffee and a few donuts to start the day, we can eat breakfast when we get a little further north."

She nodded as I went out the door. We stopped at a diner in Beloit, then pointed the truck for La Crosse where we would pick up I-90, that would in turn take us all the way to Montana. Not a word was said about our tryst the night before. We stopped in Mauston, WI to refuel and grab snacks, I had traveled through the state years before and remembered a gas station/convenience store called Kwik-Trip. They had clean restrooms and a mini deli store within, she grabbed a salad to go, I grabbed a bag of caramel corn along with soft drinks for each of us.

We had just rounded the interstate heading west toward La Crosse at the Tomah junction when we finished our munching. She wiggled her butt a little and grinned at me as she spoke.

"It felt good to put on clean dry panties, tonight I'm gonna wash my bra and let it dry overnight in the bathroom. Kev, about last night, are you okay with it? I mean, I didn't gross you out or seem like a whore did I?"

"As I said last night, you made a fantasy of mine come true, I absolutely loved it. You're tiny but you're fun to be with in bed. I'd do you again."

She was smiling as she looked out the window, without looking back at me she spoke as though she was talking to the window.

"Good, because I'd like it to happen again." She then turned to face me. "I especially liked the part with your tongue, nobody has ever made me get off like that, I mean so intensely. I've cum before from being eaten, but never like last night. I couldn't believe you found that spot just to the left of my clit, no one else has before, when I get myself off I always rub there."

I wanted to pat myself on the back but decided not to. She was doing well with the travel, I asked if she wanted to stop in Minneapolis or keep going, she wasn't sure so I explained.

"It's about fifteen hours from Minneapolis to Billings, if we get a few hours beyond the cities we should be able to be in Billings by tomorrow night."

She looked at me in surprise, "But wait, you said you weren't going that far. My sister can come get me."

"Yup, I said that, but after giving it more thought I want to take you all the way to your sisters. I don't have to be in Colstrip until Saturday, if it isn't an inconvenience to you, I'll just take you all the way."

She smiled as she touched my arm, "Let's go past the cities, there will be something around St. Cloud. Now that I'm getting closer to home I just want to be there."

We found a Best Western and a huge Chinese buffet near St. Cloud, I was going to get a room with two beds. Sliding her hand through my arm she tilted her head and whispered in my ear.

"We're only sleeping in one bed."

I got the double anyway, it was cheaper than a king and all the single queens were full. She wanted to shower and wash her bra, I didn't feel like showering but chose to just in case she wanted to fool around again, which she did.

We didn't bother with closing the bathroom door, when I went in her bra was hanging over the curtain rail at the end, I took a peek at the tag, 30A, being swollen from the pregnancy they tended to push her bra to the limit, I considered zi might need to get her a bigger bra. Because they were so tender I hadn't sucked on them the night before, maybe tonight. As I lay down with her we kissed, something else we hadn't done the night before, covering her entire breast with the palm of my hand she flinched a little.

"Careful, I'm tender. If you want to suck or kiss them go soft, I like having my boobs played with but not very hard right now. I'm wondering if I'll have enough milk for the baby, I'm so small."

I moved down a smidge and put a nipple between my lips, softly sucking the greater part of her breast into my mouth as my tongue rolled the nipple. She didn't pull away or push me back, her chest pushed out slightly and she whimpered when I left the first for the other. She was pushing her tiny chest into my face as I delicately bathed her breasts with my mouth. Moving my hand down over her protruding belly she lifted her hips slightly, I took the hint and moved it onto her mound, pushing against my hand she moaned.

"My god, you're so good Kevin, you know exactly what my body wants."

I caught myself wondering what kind of dunderhead the boyfriend must have been, I was simply doing what I thought most men did when they were making love to a woman. I brought her to a climax using my tongue sooner than the night before but instead of pulling back I continued the onslaught of her pussy with my tongue. Again and again her body shook and convulsed until she finally pushed me away and lay on her side with her thighs clamped tight together. I was smiling as I went and washed my face, once again my beard was dripping. I'd done my job.

When I returned to the bed she was propped up on an elbow looking at me, "Can I ride you tonight, at least to start. I want you to cum in me from behind like last night, it was so gaddam deep. I like it on my tummy also, but there's a little something in the way for a few more months."

As she rode I altered between having my hands on either side of her bulging tummy or gently cupping those luscious little titties. She'd been grinding her clit against my pubic bone when she blurted out.

"Now, I need it from behind." Spinning around I drove into her balls deep she blurted out, "Oh fuck this is so good."

I finished as she started her second orgasm, I could feel her vaginal muscles clamping down, holding me in place while what seemed like ropes of cum bathed the inside of her vagina. My cock was still twitching when she began trying to move forward, I let her go and watched as she flopped onto her back, legs splayed open, a small river of white thick cum ran from her narrow slit. Smiling at me she made a kissing motion.

"That was so good Kevin. You take me places my body has never been before, I wish it was your baby in me instead of Williams. He's an ass."

I cleaned her with a warm cloth, pulled her panties in place, kissed the baby bump and told her I needed to use the bathroom. When I came out she was under the covers curled up, as I slid into bed her body immediately formed to mine, this time she was facing me, a leg over mine and her tummy resting on the mattress. We were wide awake at 4:30, it made no sense to sit or lay around there, we were in the truck and on the road by five. An hour later we pulled into Micky D's for a breakfast sandwich and two large black coffee to go.

The day was long, and if I'm being honest, arduous, our bodies were definitely feeling the after effects of traveling non-stop three days, yet the closer we got to the Montana state line the more excited she became. As we crossed the state line she asked if she could use my phone to call her sister. Squeals of joy and happy talk filled the cab for ten minutes with it ending like this.

"No, Kevin is bringing me all the way. He can stay in the spare room. No, I don't know when he's leaving, he has to be in Colstrip by Saturday. Don't worry it won't be an issue."

When she hung up I gave her a funny look. She quipped, "She's worried if she'll have enough food. I still have some money left, I'll get some groceries."

"Why don't I do that since I'm staying in her house, I'll go shopping with you guys and pay for the groceries."

"Stop Kev, you don't need to do that."

"You're right Heather, and you didn't have to make my dream come true two nights in a row, but you did."

"What do you mean two, I also sleep in the spare room when I'm at her place. You're going to make love to me every day you're here, no if's and's or but's about it. Tonight will make three nights in a row."

Arriving at her sister's Heather jumped from the truck bounding toward her sister who stood outside the front door. Grabbing and holding one another tight it was obvious a deep connection between siblings existed. Not the ever so present, "hey, how are you" one seems to see and hear so much of today. They were truly happy to see one another. I climbed out grabbing her bag and mine, by the time I'd reached them they were in tears holding one another by the arms. Her sisters hand reached forward to touch the baby bump, Heather put her hand over the sisters and rubbed it sideways.

Stepping to the side her sister extended an open hand, "Hi, I'm Carol. Thank you for bringing Heather all the way to Billings, I know it was out of your way."

I dropped my bag and shook her hand, I was impressed by what a good handshake she had, it said a lot about her character.

"Hi, I'm Kevin. No problem bringing her here, she said I could bunk in the spare room tonight. I hope that's okay."

Carol looked at me then Heather with a questioning look, Heather rescued me.

"It's okay sis, we've slept in the same room for two nights, a third won't be an issue. And no, there's nothing to worry about, I'm already pregnant."

I thought she was done until she held up a hand as if to pause, "Just in case this is rolling around in your mind he did not take advantage of me, it was me who took advantage of him. With that settled let's go inside, I'm chilly."

I followed them inside and remained standing in the entryway, Carol threw up her hands.

"I'm sorry Kevin, second door on the right. Bathroom is across the hall. I know it's late but I have some food ready if you guys want something to eat. It isn't much, just goulash, but it's hot."

After putting the bags in the room and using the bathroom I made my way to the kitchen, the girls were at the table sitting side by side talking and giggling. In my mind's eye I could see them doing the same as girls growing up, there was a definite sisterly connection present. That was something I missed, my sister and I had been estranged since I entered the military, her being a pacifist married to a pacifist they had no time at all for her "war mongering" brother. It was alright though, by the time we'd reached our late teens we weren't very close any longer, she was already heavy into pacifism in her freshman year of college.

I ate a small amount, enough to take the edge off my hunger but not enough to sit heavy on my stomach through the night. The girls were heavy in conversation, I bid them a goodnight and headed for the room. I felt the bed move later and looked at the clock, it was just after eleven, Heather slid in next to me naked. I felt the baby bump touch my body before the rest of her did, she giggled when her tummy touched my side.

"I think the little one is starting to get in the way, I like the thought of lying tight to your body, just isn't gonna happen right now. Make love to me Kevin, Carol says this is a new bed and we're supposed to christen it."

I was about to go down on her when she took ahold of my arms, "Not tonight, I want you right away, it's okay, I'm really wet. Carol was asking about you and I got really horny, I didn't talk about what we did in bed, I just talked about what a great guy you are."

I slipped my hand over the baby bump toward her mound, there's something about that tiny hill before her pussy that makes my dick super hard. When I slid a finger between the labia I couldn't get over how wet she was, she had not exaggerated one bit, it was almost running out of her.

"You got this wet talking about me?"

She murmured an "Mmm-hmm", and then whispered, "Now Kevin, I need you now."

I shed my underwear and knelt between her legs lining my cock up with the entrance to her love hole, she kept lifting her head and letting it fall back onto a pillow.

"I wish my tummy wasn't in the way, I want to see you go inside me."

I pushed inward, her labia opened and then surrounded my shaft as the head went through, I loved the way her tight pussy grabbed my dick whenever I entered. She would push her skinny hips up into my body as I drove in slowly, as tiny as she was I always needed to start slowly, within a minute she would be completely relaxed and ready to take a pussy pounding. The labia weren't large and prominent as some, they were narrow lips guarding her tiny slit until my cock was between them, then they wrapped themselves around my dick and stimulated from one end of the stroke to the other.

When I would pull back it was as though they tightened, not allowing the head to escape their delicate hold. I loved this girl's pussy, and being a man who likes small breasted women, the baby bump sort of made her the perfect woman as far as I was concerned. We came with her on her back, my arms fully extended, the pillow over her face as she let loose a series of short yelps. I simply did what we men do when we're supposed to be quiet as we climax, I grunted and hissed through my teeth. After cleaning her and myself I found a pair of dry panties which she slipped on and snuggled back against me.

"You and your sister seem close. It was sweet to watch." I mentioned.

"Yup, we've been through a lot. When our folks were killed she was thirteen, me eleven, our grandparents finished raising us until we graduated, but a sixty four year old woman isn't really in touch with teen girls. It was Carol who helped me with my first period, my first training bra, the upgrade from little girl panties to bikini ones. She was there to console me for my first heartbreak, and to get me on the pill when she figured out I was getting ready to give my body to a boy. Yes, we're very close. Or we were until I ran off, now I'll have time to gain her trust again."

Her explanation answered numerous questions I hadn't even asked yet. I woke to people's voices, laughter, giggling and the smells of cooking, donning my jeans and a shirt I made my way to the kitchen. I had obviously risen sooner than either girl anticipated as both were in panties and a t-shirt. Carol let out a squeal and ran for her bedroom, Heather sat with a grin on her face and a hand on her tummy. I walked to her, moved her hand, kissed the baby bump, then her lips and sat down. She smiled as she stood.

"I'd better get some clothes on, Carol's freaked out enough that you saw her half naked, I don't want to make her anymore uncomfortable."

Carol had taken the day off which gave all of us time to know one another a little better. In college Carol had majored in early childhood development, she owned and ran a daycare less than five blocks from her house. She'd been able to buy the duplex she lived in not quite a year ago and had the other side rented out to a young couple, both elementary school teachers. If Heather was interested in working at the daycare, Carol was sure she had work for her once all the background checks were done.

As Heather was showering Carol took the time to dig a little deeper into who and what I was. I gave her the short version, high school, Army, now going to work in Colstrip. I could sense she had something to ask but wasn't sure how to broach the subject. Finally, after a deep breath she leaned forward.

"Okay, now the million dollar question. Why did you bring Heather all this way? You certainly didn't have to. How attached are you two? Please don't lead her on if she's just a piece of tail to you. Just go on to your job if that's the case."

I had contemplated the questions and was ready with answers, "I brought her all the way because she needed to get here, it's only a little way beyond the turn off for Colstrip. She's sweet, vulnerable and needy, I was not about to drop her off somewhere and hope our arrivals were the same. As for being attached, I'm not sure, I really like her, I could see us working out if everything fell into place."

"What about the baby?"

I sat back, "What about the baby? It's not as if we were married and someone else impregnated her for me to raise as a cuckold. She got pregnant, dipshit walked out. Are she and the baby supposed to live miserable lives because the pill failed? Before we headed west she hadn't been with a man since she knew she was pregnant, it's not like she's some irresponsible slut."

Without me knowing it Heather was standing at the end of the hall behind me and had heard everything I said about the baby. As Carol said "Wow" she looked up. I knew immediately who was behind me, as I spun she was walking to me, leaning forward she kissed me. Heather sat next to me and didn't say a word. I looked at her.