Some Dreams Do Come True Pt. 01

Story Info
Seeing my very pregnant sister naked changed everything.
11.5k words
4.63
35.4k
61

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,965 Followers

I started this six or seven months ago at the request of a Lit member. It started out with a bang, part one was on paper in less than two days, it was part two that had me flailing. Instead of simply putting something, anything, down on paper to finish I chose to put it on the back burner for a season. I'm glad I did, it gave me time to see where part two would go and to change portions of part one to coordinate. I wasn't sure whether to put it in fetish or romance. Romance won out.

Some Dreams Do Come True part one

She was propped against the headboard with her legs opened awaiting my tongue to enter her slippery folds. I quickly shed my sweats and underwear as I slunk onto the bed and inched forward between her legs, they were long and spindly. In fact, everything about her was long and narrow except the baby bump that dominated her body. Her hair was long and naturally blonde, the proof lay between her legs, a small patch of blonde silky down destined to tickle my nose in a minute. Her breasts were small but full, I estimated her pregnancy to be somewhere around five or six months.

As I lay forward on my elbows I slid my hands beneath her thighs bringing them around to the front, lying flat on my chest her little slit was directly in front of my mouth. As I snaked my hands upward placing them palms down on the baby bump, she lifted her mound upward toward my mouth.

"Please" she whispered.

Wasting no more time I pushed into her vulva, which had begun to swell with anticipation, I imagined her small heart beating extra hard supplying blood to the engorged labia. I kissed the inside of each thigh just next to her vaginal lips and then placed a kiss directly in the middle. She groaned and whispered "Oh yes" as my tongue began to open the outer labia, slowly, ever so slowly I licked upward splitting her delicate flower. I wondered how a cock had fit inside that narrow slit to impregnate her, then again maybe he was smaller than normal, maybe he had a pin dick and convinced her it was six inches.

At any rate it didn't matter, she was lying in front of me with her legs wide wanting me to lick her hot little pussy, and I do mean little. For a twenty-year-old she seemed awfully small, but then, I hadn't been with any skinny girls before so what did I know. I circled the clit with my stiffened tongue, her hips jumped when I touched the left side, I'd found her sweet hot spot. I continued to lick up and down, then I'd circle her clit again and do the same all over.

She was breathing shallow, then deep, then shallow, hands on her small but swollen breasts pulling lightly at the nipples. Just then I felt the baby move, I looked up to see the tiny movement under my hands and smiled, seems as though more than mommy was enjoying the sensations pulsing through her body. Using my stiffened tongue like a pen I began to write the alphabet on top of her clit, her hips were humping up and down as she grabbed the sheets, when I'd finished the alphabet I directed my efforts to her hot spot and licked furiously.

"Oh shit" she proclaimed, twenty seconds later I heard a long loud AAHHH emit from deep within her being. Her hands were at the back of my head holding me so tight to her cunt I nearly couldn't breathe. Then I felt it. My mouth and beard were suddenly coated with girl cream, it was so plentiful my beard was soaked, shiny tangy liquid dripped from the lowest part. At the age of twenty-four I was not a novice when it came to eating a girl, but I had never experienced such a heavy flow of cum before. With my hands still on her belly she grabbed them and put them on her breasts squeezing my hands with her own, making whimpering noises and shaking lightly as she began to relax.

When her grip on my hands subsided I moved back from her crotch slightly, looking down, the sheets were soaked with her juices. Had I known this girl was going to cum like a waterfall I'd have put a towel under her butt. I watched the labia open and close ever so slightly in rhythm with her breathing, as though they were looking for more stimulation. Sitting up I took hold of those spindly legs and pulled her down until my cock was nearly aligned with her vaginal opening, as I put the head of my dick against her slit she put her hand on my chest.

"Be careful, don't lay on my tummy. If you can't get all the way in because of my belly let me know, I'll get on my hands and knees."

I was surprised when the head went in with little resistance, but as soon as it was beyond the entrance it quickly became quite snug.

She whimpered and spoke, "I know I'm small and tight, just give me a minute to relax, it'll go all the way in then. I haven't been screwed since I got pregnant, but I'll open when I relax. So, go slow please."

I did as she asked, nice and slow until she started to raise her hips into me, I picked up the pace which pleased her, then she spoke again.

"Let me get on my hands and knees, you aren't getting in all the way and I want it deep inside me."

I was used to a wider set of hips to grasp as I pounded a pussy from behind, this skinny narrow ass against my pelvis was new territory, and while she may have been thin, she was taking every bit of cock I had to offer. I'm not porn star big, but the wide, gnarly six inches I do possess has never failed to satisfy any woman I've been with. I was going at a steady pace stroking all the way to my balls, she seemed okay with the rhythm so I continued, her skinny ass was slapping against my abdomen with each stroke. Dammit, this girl was slowly bringing me to a boil.

"I can feel you getting bigger, go ahead and cum in me, I can't be any more pregnant than I already am." She giggled. "I like the feeling when it hits my insides, it makes me cum."

True to her word she threw her head back and yelled "oh my god" as I unloaded within her warm comfortable pussy. Her body was quivering, she wasn't the most demonstrative woman to reach an orgasm, but it was clear she had gone over the edge. My cock was still dribbling and twitching as I finished, her chest went to the mattress leaving her ass pointed into the air, with her still impaled on my cock I grinned. This small woman had not only taken everything I had she coaxed a huge load of semen from my balls.

Holding her little hips in place I pulled out of her, she instantly flopped to her side still making shallow mewling noises along with "oh my god" over and over. Looking at that tiny thing I wondered how it was that she ended up with a big tummy, when she woke maybe I would ask her. She was asleep in a minute, by the time I came from the bathroom with a warm washcloth she was sleeping solid, I simply pulled the covers over her and went to my bed.

Ever notice how at times a dream comes to fruition when you least expect it? It had been my dream for years to make love with a pregnant woman, one far enough along to have a visible baby bump. That vision was born when I was 18 by seeing my older sister coming out of the shower seven months pregnant. My heart raced looking at her baby bump, the way it poked straight out hovering above a patch of thick brown fur. Her breasts were full and looked heavy, I wasn't trying to sneak a peek, it happened quite by accident, she hadn't seen me as I quickly scooted away. Though Janice didn't know it, she had created an image in my mind that would lead to many a night with her panties wrapped around my cock as I stroked myself into oblivion.

It wasn't my sister I lusted after, it was the image of her naked pregnant body. I nearly cried when her husband came home from the service and they moved a month before she gave birth. I wanted to watch her beast feed, to see little lips sucking her oversized nipples filled with milk. Little did I know that my fantasy would one day come true on a day that seemed to start out like thousands of others had. After two years in Germany I had been discharged at Fort Bragg and was headed west to a job I had lined up in Montana driving for a former GI I'd been stationed with in Germany. He had been discharged a year before me and took over his dads trucking company. Having been in the motor pool all four years of my enlistment obtaining a CDL would not be an issue for me.

My dad passed away two months before I was to report for basic training, leaving a three-year-old Toyota Tundra to me, I put it in storage while overseas and waited for my discharge. On a bright sunny Saturday morning I left Youngstown, OH where I had the truck stored, I was headed west to Colstrip, Montana. It wasn't a big city or company, but with twenty-eight trucks on the road all the time it was one of the largest employers in the area.

Most of their routes were long haul everywhere in the nation, with only a few local routes and those were reserved for the older truckers that had been with the company decades. I would be doing long hauls exclusively, but when you're single, 24, and adventurous why not, where he intended to have me concentrate on was the southwest part of the states. They had two trucks covering that part of the states and could use a third.

I stopped in Akron for a late breakfast, it was more like brunch meaning I probably wouldn't be stopping for food again until supper. I was in one of those truck stops with a restaurant attached, the buffet looked halfway decent, I decided to eat there. To my right six or seven tables down were a group of four girls, three of them noisy and boisterous, the fourth seemed quiet and withdrawn. When the fourth girl stood to use the lady's room I could see she was indeed pregnant. I had finished my meal and was having a cookie with the last of my coffee when out of the blue one of the tall blabber mouth girls was standing next to me staring down like she owned me. She was beginning to piss me off and when she spoke, she really pissed me off.

"Is that how you treat a lady? You're supposed to ask her to sit down."

I was super charged by then, "If I saw a lady I would, and I don't want you to sit, so piss off, I'm not looking for a cheap lay."

As fire danced in her eyes one of the other girls walked over and told her to go back and sit down at their table, this one quietly sat across from me.

"Mister, you wouldn't happen to be going west would you?"

I knew the joke and sneered, "Yeah, I'll watch out for the Indians. Get lost."

She wrinkled her face in a contorted manner, "What, no. My friend needs a ride to Montana and if you could get her anywhere further west than here she'd appreciate it. She has a little money to help with fuel but not much else."

My inner radar was going full tilt. Just how the hell did they know I was going to Montana? So, I asked.

Her face lit up, "What, you're going to Montana? I was just hoping she could get a ride further west, a guy overheard us talking earlier and offered but he looked sleazy, like a rapist killer or something along those lines."

"How do you know I'm not a rapist killer?"

"Because I saw the Ranger sticker on your bumper, my brother was Army and has a Ranger sticker on his truck, guys like him aren't rapists. Are you really going to Montana?"

"Yes, I really am, but if it's that tall snotty thing who was just here then no, I won't give her a ride."

"Oh, no, it's not her. She's just a big mouth, pay her no mind. It's Heather, the skinny one."

I was more than a little concerned, "You mean the one that's pregnant? I don't know, she's not gonna have a baby halfway there is she?"

She chuckled, "Oh gosh no, she isn't anywhere near that far along. She has a hundred dollars and I can give her another forty, would that be enough to let her ride along? Her name is Heather."

I shrugged my shoulders, "Have her come talk to me, then I'll let you know."

With Heather across from me I asked where she was headed. She was timid and had her head down.

"Hey Heather, I'm up here, you don't need to look down, look at me. Again, where are you headed?"

She was nearly in tears when she answered, "Billings, my sister lives there. But if you aren't going to Billings she'll come pick me up once I'm in state. I won't be any trouble mister, I haven't reached the stage where I have to pee a lot and I won't eat much, I just want to get to my sisters."

I nodded, "Sure, get your stuff and meet me outside."

She went to get her backpack and came outside with the other girls. While they were saying their goodbyes standing next to my truck, the tall mouthy one had to make a fool of herself just one more time.

With a sneering scowl she blurted, "Listen, if you hurt her we'll hunt you down and kill your ass."

I looked at her and laughed, "You could try before I put you down."

The one who had talked with me prior to Heather yelled, "Shut up Julie. Why do you always have to fuck things up. Keep your stupid mouth shut."

When I opened the door for Heather the other three stood with their mouths open, they had apparently never been the recipient of simple chivalry. I took her meager belongings and put her backpack in the back seat where there was plenty of room, all I had was a week's worth of clothes and toiletries, my other stuff had been shipped. As we drove away Heather waved, the tall one flipped me off.

Heather sought to diffuse the gesture, "Don't mind her, she's an ass. Though she's never been with a girl she's decided she's a dyke and tries to act tough. She's no more a dyke than pigs can fly, she's just pissed cuz her boyfriend couldn't stand her big mouth anymore and dumped her. She's got nobody to blame but herself."

I pointed the Tundra north on 77 which would intersect with the 80/90 turnpike, from there we'd continue west until nightfall. The Ohio Turnpike was built prior to the present Interstate system which was built in the 50's and 60's and is therefore a toll road. The toll fee is just under $20 from Eastgate to Westgate if you're paying cash but considering the route I needed to take it was well worth the twenty bucks. Picking up 80 just south of Cleveland we headed west, an hour or so later our breakfast and coffee had caught up with our bodies, we both needed to use the restroom. One thing I can say about the turnpike, they have some of the nicest rest stop facilities in the nation.

We hadn't spoken much up to that point, she snoozed off and on, I'd found an older classic rock station I was playing just loud enough for me to hear but not loud enough to wake her. When she woke she asked if we could stop at the next wayside, since my bladder was screaming it sounded like a good idea. I opened the door for her and extended a hand to help her out, she didn't know what to do and simply slid off the seat, I nodded and stepped back. Walking in she said she might be a minute longer, she needed to do more than pee. I told her I'd wait on the bench just outside the entrance.

Back on the road with our bodies feeling more comfortable and a dose of fresh air to help rid the fogginess of long endless miles from our brains we began to talk. She had asked about me, I offered the shortened version of my time in the military having been discharged three months prior, how my dad had died prematurely, how I'd inherited the truck and was headed west for a job. No, I wasn't married, had never been married and had no steady girlfriend. I was five foot ten, weighed 204 pounds and had a sister who still lived with our aging mother.

We would be in Gary, IN in approximately four hours, she asked if I minded her sleeping a bit more, she hadn't gotten much rest the past few nights. I told to put the seat back and be as comfy as she could, there was a pillow in the back I suggested she use, she grabbed it, tucked her legs up under her body and was asleep within five minutes. I was just outside of Toledo when she woke, that girl had been more tired than she thought. It was also time for a potty break and fuel, we would decide on food when we exited.

Like most toll roads, the rest stop, fuel, and eatery places are in the middle, we watched until we found a fast-food place we both agreed on and exited. I fueled up and went inside to relieve my bursting bladder, as I was coming out of the men's room she was standing opposite the entrance waiting for me. We got a chicken sandwich meal to go and hit the road as they say. With Gary, Indiana as our next scheduled stop and her rested there was time to learn her story.

"So, how long have you lived in Youngstown?"

"Oh, I never lived there. I only met those girls five days ago, they're part of a group that helps homeless and street people. They found me sleeping in an alley under some stairs. I was really glad because I hadn't eaten in over a day and I was cold. They took me to a shelter for a few days, when I said I was going to head out and try to find a ride west they took me to the truck stop where we met."

I was a bit confused, "If you aren't from there where are you from?"

"Billings, it's a long story, I'll give you the short version. When my boyfriend and I graduated high school we pooled our money and headed east, we were sure there was more to life than what Billings had to offer. We made it to New Castle Pennsylvania before money began to run low. Both of us got jobs at fast food places, we had a small rent by the week apartment and things seemed alright until I got pregnant. He said it was all my fault even though I was on the pill, those things aren't fool proof you know."

I stopped her, "Wait, he said it was your fault? Is he not aware that if his seed hadn't been inside you there would have been no pregnancy?"

She scoffed, "Guess not, anyway, we broke up, or should I say one morning I woke up and he was gone. I held it together as long as I could but as the baby grew I knew I wasn't going to make it on my own. My sister said if I can get home she'll take care of me until the baby comes, after that I'm not sure. She sent me two hundred bucks, a bus ticket from Akron to Billings was going to be close to one hundred fifty, two things against that. I had no way of getting to Akron and there'd be little to nothing for food. Against everyone's better judgement I set out hitchhiking."

I held up my hand, "Stop. You were hitchhiking? Weren't you concerned for your safety, my gosh, as tiny as you are you'd have never been able to fend off someone with nefarious intentions."

She looked at me, "Nefarious, yeah that woulda been bad?" I nodded. "Yeah, once I was on the road, I realized it was a bone head idea, but there was no turning back. I lucked out and got a ride to Akron with a trucker, he was really nice, I felt safe with him. I was hoping he'd go west, but he was headed north. I tried finding another ride at the truck stop with no luck, that's when I walked a few miles into town and found what I hoped was a safe spot in the alley."

I was shaking my head in disbelief, "Have you had any prenatal care?"

"Yeah, there was a free clinic where they checked me out, did a sonogram and got me some supplements, I have enough for another week. I didn't wanna know the gender, I'll wait to find out."

By the time we'd finished our conversation we were a short way from Gary. Following another potty break we continued on until we connected with 39 heading north. The day was wearing on and our bodies were tired, I made the decision to stop in Rockford for the night. Since it was early evening I wanted to get a room and then have a decent meal somewhere. As I was telling Heather my plans she was awfully quiet. She finally spoke up.

"I'll get a burger and sleep in the truck then."

"No, you won't. I'll get a room with two beds, and you'll eat a decent meal with me before we hit the rack. I don't want any arguments either, you need a shower as much as I do along with a meal and a decent night sleep."

"But I don't have money for that."

"Did I mention anything about money Heather? I don't think so, don't be so stubborn, let me help you."

R410a
R410a
2,965 Followers