Some Dreams Do Come True Pt. 02

Story Info
Kevin finds his way back to Heather and Alice.
4.4k words
4.7
11.5k
27

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,967 Followers

Part 2 is short compared to most of my other stories. I wasn't sure how part one would go, this is a rabbit trail I hadn't been down before. Overall I'm pleased, it scored higher than I originally thought it would. Thank you to those who made that happen. As for a military man taking a passive stance instead of an aggressive one. I think back to my family, uncles and grandparents who had been in the WW2 as well as Korea and Vietnam. They had all seen battle, yet when they returned home life went on, just as it has with the main character of this story.

Life was lonely for the most part, if I kept moving it seemed to be less cluttered with thoughts and wonderment about Heather and Alice. I battled with whether I should have stayed, punched William out and gone after Heather and Alice. It seemed a futile effort from where I stood, there was no way I would win a court battle for adoption with consent from the biological father, and that wasn't likely. My mind may have been screwed up, but from where I stood it would be better to just walk away. Not every battle is worth waging just for the sake of war. My grandpa would say, "walk away from a fight that will never be resolved."

That was far from what I'd been taught in the military, but then not everything they teach is applicable to civilian life. I needed to move on. From time to time I'd break down and ask Jill about them, she'd update me on the baby's first words, first steps, on and on. I never asked about Heather, always afraid my heart would be broken again. I couldn't figure out why I loved this girl so damned much, it was an aching from deep within, something I couldn't let go of. I continually chastised myself for not being mister macho man, but soon realized that just wasn't who I am. I had no war to win, no one I needed to impress, it was easier to love Heather from afar than to hate her.

Jill had told me several times that I needed to call Heather and talk, she had some things to tell me. I would say "I'll do that", but never did. Even after months that had turned into a few years the wound was still as open and raw as the day it happened. I was becoming hermit like and Jill sensed it, the few times I had a meal with she, Chris and the baby she went out of her way to try and involve me in their family. I would be as cordial as possible considering they were not only friends, but they were also my employer as well. Once I was back on the road after a week of maintenance on my truck and a few decent night's sleep in a real bed at a small single room flat I rented, I'd be back in my own little world, the cab of my truck.

It was my third Christmas since moving west that Chris and Jill insisted I come to their home Christmas day, they had a little one and thought being around the excitement of a small child at Christmas might cheer me some. The past two Christmas I had taken long runs no one else wanted over the holidays. I didn't think my life was that miserable, apparently they saw something I didn't. Following a lovely home cooked meal I went to my place around nine Christmas Eve and was back at their house by ten the next morning. Their little one had taken an instant liking to me the night before, on my lap, playing, giggling, tummy laughing the way only children can do. Jill commented how good I looked with a little one on my lap and that my life was being wasted in a truck.

After playing with Brennan until she was tired of me I became bored and decided to help Jill set the table. As I was putting out the silverware I heard the front door open and exchanges of Merry Christmas. With my back to the door I figured Jill had set me up with a blind date of some sort, it wouldn't have been the first time. What I wasn't ready for was the cutest little girl in the world standing next to my leg looking up with a smile beaming across her face.

Looking over my shoulder at the front hallway I felt an immediate knot in my stomach, I wanted to turn cartwheels, at the same time I wanted to puke. Standing next to the coat rack was the prettiest skinny woman I'd ever laid eyes on, the one who I couldn't get out of mind no matter what I tried. I suddenly realized it was Alice standing next to me. Heather looked older, more mature, confident, comfortable in her own skin so to speak. I wanted to leave, my feet wouldn't move, it was like they were encased in cement, when I tried to speak my voice was nowhere to be found... all I could do was stare.

She was smiling as she walked to me, wearing a bright red dress with holly kind of earrings, a necklace and bracelet to match. On her feet were low heels of an inch or so, and what caught my eye instantly, stockings, red sheer seamed stockings I might add. Her hair was longer than when I'd last seen her, she was now wearing glasses, other than those few changes, she was everything I remembered and had fallen in love with. A foot away from me she extended her hand to shake mine, it was like being touched with a magic wand, feelings of love and a desire to hold her flooded my thoughts instead of being angry or upset. With my hand in hers and her squeezing, not letting go she asked.

"Do I get a hug, for old time's sake. Or a Christmas hug, or whatever?"

I hugged her and as our heads were side by side she whispered. "I've missed you."

We broke the hug and she moved away to deal with Alice over something both girls wanted at the same time. All through the meal I watched Heather and Alice, how I longed to be a part of their lives. To come home to a loving wife and daughter instead of a small flat that was undeniably a place of "male only" existence. I was helping Jill in the kitchen after the meal while Chris and Heather were in the other room with the kids, as I dried dishes I asked Jill.

"What's going on Jill? Why did you think I needed to see Heather? I've done everything I could to try and forget about her for the past two years. Now all I want to do is be with her again. Your actions are paramount to rubbing salt in an already festering wound, my life will be shit for the next six months. Thanks a lot."

Turning she put her wet soapy hands on either side of my face, "Be quiet Kevin and listen to me. I watched you last night with Brennan, you may not realize it yet, but you are a natural born daddy. There should be a little one, or little ones, on your lap. I invited Heather after seeing you last night, you two may never recover what you had, but you at least needed to see each other one last time and stop this relentless pining."

I was confused, "Pining. Who the hell is pining? I've moved on."

She spun again to look in my face, "Now you sound like Heather. The same foolish crap falls out of her mouth with as much conviction as it does yours. Moved on my ass, I watched the way you two looked at each other, you're both to damned proud to admit your miserable without the other."

I bristled and stepped back, "Okay then, what about the meathead? I have no desire to be in competition with a rectum like him. Especially now that he's bonded with Alice for nearly three years."

She sighed, "You can be awfully dumb at times Kev, I told you again and again to call her, but you're too damned male to do that. William took off six weeks after Alice was born. When Alice was born Heather had the babies DNA checked against William's, the baby was his. When she refused to marry him, he knew he was on the hook for child support until Alice turned 18. He made the choice to leave and never be seen again, Heather was told by his mother that he had od'd and was buried somewhere in Pennsylvania. His mom died last year, there are no other relatives.

Now I was confused and pissed, "Why wasn't I told? Why didn't she let me know?"

"Let you know? You can't be serious, you made it abundantly clear to Carol that you wanted nothing to do with Heather or the baby after William returned. You've made it clear to me over this past year and a half you weren't interested in calling her. You're not putting this crap at my doorstep buster. But you know now... so what are you going to do about it?"

I was dumb struck, "I - I -- I, have no idea. What do I do Jill? I generally know exactly what I need to do, not this time. I'm lost."

"Do you still want to be with her and love that darling little girl, a little girl who by the way wants a daddy to love and be loved by. If the answer to either of those questions is yes, then go in the other room and sweep her off her feet, hold her and kiss her like you'll never let her go. She'll get the hint."

I continued wasting time in the kitchen with Jill, anything to keep from having to do what she said, I couldn't take another possible dismissal.

Jill finally took me by the arm, "It's now or never Kev. You need to decide whether you want to spend the rest of your life happily married or living in a lousy truck cab and sleeper for the next thirty years. From where I stand there isn't any debate, I'll take Chris and the kids in by the tree, the rest is up to you."

I watched her walk away frozen in my tracks, lifting one foot and then the other I found myself walking into the family room looking at Heather. When I reached the couch, I extended my hands for her to take mine, as I lifted her I put my arms around her waist and kissed her, it was a kiss I'd been missing for almost three years. As we kissed and embraced she pulled back slightly.

"Kevin, if this isn't real then let go of me, I can't take the heartache that will exist if we start again and then call it quits. I've never stopped loving you, you're in my thoughts every day. I think the ball is in your court. What are you going to do with it?"

From somewhere beyond the great divide I heard myself saying, "If you'll have me, I want to marry you and put a baby in your tiny tummy."

She giggled, "Only one? I thought you liked making love to me when my belly was big, we can't stop at one."

The tears flowed as we embraced and kissed lightly, I needed to let her know the truth of my past two years.

"Heather, I'm so sorry for the way I've behaved. I'm like you, I never stopped loving you, you were in my thoughts constantly. I kept telling myself I didn't know you all that well and should just forge ahead, but deep down inside I knew it was you I should be with. When I figured that out it hurt all the more, I thought you were still with William."

Heather stroked my hair and petted my face, then leaned back pushing her abdomen into mine moving it sideways causing me to get hard.

"Kevin. You've never made love to me without a big tummy. Are you sure this is what you want to do? Will you still be attracted to me until I do have a big belly again?"

I groaned pushing back into her with my hands on her ass holding her body tight to mine, "Why don't you come home with me tonight and I'll show you. We could begin the process of planting a baby right away."

With her skinny little hips and her less than ample chest pressed tight to my body she whispered, "I would love that, I'm sure Jill will watch Alice, she loves aunty Jill. Give me a minute."

Walking back into the room she had Alice in tow, "Alice wants to know if you will be her daddy?"

My eyes flooded so quickly there was no way to stop the tears running down my face. Alice looked at Heather.

"I don't think he wants to mama, he's crying."

Upon hearing those words I was even more broken, I sobbed as I knelt, I hadn't sobbed since my dad died. Reaching my arms toward her I was able to choke out a few words.

"Honey these are happy tears. You've given me the best Christmas present in the entire world."

She looked up, "Mama is that the whole wide world?"

With Heather looking first at me and then Alice she knelt next to her, "Yes honey, you're the best present in the whole wide world. I think you should hug your daddy. Don't you?"

I was physically and emotionally overwhelmed as those tiny arms wrapped around my neck, never in my life did I think someone so tiny could have such an effect on a grown man. Yes, I could love this little girl as my own, I didn't need to give her question a moment's thought, yes, I would be her daddy. As I stood I lifted her with me, with Alice between us we hugged, I know it sounds sappy, but it was what needed to take place at that moment in time. I hadn't noticed we had an audience until I heard clapping and looked, Chris was smiling.

"About frickin time man."

Jill slapped his arm, "Language dude. I can just see your mom go through the roof when she hears your kid say that. Remember, if daddy does it, it must be okay, so watch your mouth. Unless you're using it on me."

Heather made some goofy noises and then proclaimed, "T...M...I. We did not need to hear that."

Jill let go of Chris, took Alice from my arms and held her on her hip, "How would you like to spend the night with Auntie? You can sleep on the floor in a sleeping bag like when we camped. In the morning we can have chocolate chip pancakes."

Alice was looking in her mother's eyes, "Can I mama, can I stay overnight? You and my new daddy could stay here to."

"Well honey, I think me and our new daddy will stay at his house tonight and we'll see you at breakfast. How would that be?"

Alice leaned from Jills arms, with her face next to Heather's ear she whispered, which was loud enough we could all hear, "Okay, but don't let him get away mama. He's ours now, right?"

"Yes baby, he's ours and don't worry, he won't get away. We'll be here for breakfast. Why don't we play chutes and ladders before daddy and I leave for the evening?"

It was the first, but certainly not the last time I would play chutes and ladders. Heather and I stayed long enough to get the kids down and then decided to head out, standing at the door Jill commented.

"I'm so happy for you two, and don't worry about breakfast. If you're here fine, but if you're still playing come morning just stay in bed. You have a lot of time apart to catch up on."

On the way to my place I couldn't stop smiling, I'd smiled so much in the past two hours my jaws hurt. Heather took my hand and put it on her tummy, then pushed it down on top of her mound, holding my hand tight to her body with her own. The thin material of the dress allowed me to cup her small pussy, I held my hand in place without moving around. She patted the top of my hand and cooed.

"I like that Kev. I like your hand being on me without messing around. You make me feel so special."

At the flat she looked all around, then proclaimed it was obvious no woman had ever been in the place. It wasn't unclean or smelly, just very male, in her words, bland. We instinctively knew not to be in a hurry, we took our time undressing the other. When I slid her panties down, I was greeted by her wonderfully silk like bush, hers was the cutest pussy I'd ever seen. Assuming the position she'd taken so many years ago, her back to the headboard with her legs spread, I lowered my face into her musky cavern of lust. My hands were on her tummy as I licked and teased. When her tiny body stopped convulsing, her pelvis no longer humping into my face and her breathing restored I moved upward putting my hands on her shoulders pushing her flat on the bed.

She knew exactly what I wanted, my cock was lined up and ready to penetrate when I stopped. "This is what you wanted isn't it Heather?"

Her answer was to encircle my neck with her arms, pull me tightly into a kiss, wiggle her hips a bit, dig her heels into my butt pulling me forward and the head of my cock was in her slit.

"Yes darling, this is what I want. For the rest of our lives. Give me a baby, please Kev. I won't ovulate for another four days, but we can certainly practice in the meantime."

We didn't go fast and furious that night, but we did go numerous times, slow, tender, whispering each other's name as we rocked together. She would talk to me, encourage me, spur me on for another round. By the time we finished we were completely worn out, my dick was deflated, she wasn't in any better shape than me. Her vulva was red, puffy and sore, enough so that when I kissed them she flinched. Picking her up we made our way to the shower. We kissed and made out without touching the others groin, I did enjoy sucking her taught nipples, she surprised me with a mini orgasm from nipple play. A first for both of us.

Seeing Alice in the morning was a joy to behold. She was not going to let me out of her sight, Heather told me she was impressed by how much love I showed that little girl. I married Heather the week after New Year's, I moved out of my dingy flat and in with Heather, who was now living next to Carol. She continued working for Carol and I drove. We talked every night via Skype, if possible we did it early enough for me to see Alice, I loved hearing her call me Daddy. I was making sure I got home every third week, I'd be home for a week and then out again. The second time I was home after our wedding she was excited and more lovey-dovey than the previous time I'd been home.

My first night at home was always spent in bed. She was on her back with her legs wrapped around my waist, between strokes I heard a whisper, "You're gonna be a daddy, there's a baby in my belly."

Excitement filled our home, when we told Alice she was going to have a brother or sister she giggled and laughed and did cartwheels across the front yard. By the third month Heather was already showing the beginning of a baby bump, I made sure my hands were on her tummy when I ate her, I also paid more attention to her ever-increasing breasts. I'd heard that sometimes women had an increased libido while pregnant, it was certainly true in my wife's case. We fucked like animals whenever Alice was asleep or we were alone. Seldom did she want soft, tender and deep, it was usually hard, fast, and from behind, that girl loves it from behind. After a week of making love to her a minimum of twice a day I needed a three-week trip to recuperate.

I was on the road in the fourth month of her pregnancy and received a call from Chris wanting me to return after my next haul, he had a load coming north lined up and would have me pull it home.

Heather, Alice and I went to their house for Saturday lunch. It would prove to be an interesting ninety minutes. Chris had been contemplating a bid for more local deliveries and had landed a contract, he wanted me to take that position. He had also hired an investigator to try and determine whether William was truly dead, or not. Which he was, in a graveyard in Pennsylvania, I could now adopt Alice as my own without any resistance from him. I thought I'd heard all the good news I could stand for one day when my bride reached over, took my hand and put it on her abdomen.

I was looking at her intensely when she smiled, "Your son is moving around, tell him to stay off my bladder."

Walking from the bathroom toward our bed that night I smiled as she sat with her back against the headboard, legs open, arms reaching for me.

"Do you remember the first time we made love and you ate me with your hands on the baby? I'm big enough you can do that again, I love it when you have your hands on my tummy. You should lay down, put your face in my pussy, your hands on my tummy and take me into orbit."

Which I did, twice, once with me lying down and then with her on my face after I'd played with and sucked those rapidly growing orbs of pleasure on her chest. When she slid down my body and impaled herself, I sank my cock into her as deep as it would go, spewing another load of sperm into her already pregnant body. When I had to go I spent most of my waking moments driving with images of Heather on her back and my face in her pussy. More than once we had skyped with one another completely nude, me stroking with a pair of her panties wrapped around my cock. Her with a dildo that looked like and was the same size as me.

R410a
R410a
2,967 Followers
12