All Comments on 'Some Dreams Do Come True Pt. 02'

by R410a

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
oldsage_1oldsage_1over 2 years ago

Stories are allowed to have happy endings and you are allowed to write them. This was a good one that I enjoyed very much. Thank you for sharing your talent as a first class story teller.

Cheers

SAGE

Storyteller0112Storyteller0112over 2 years ago

Warnings of brevity aside, this part felt really rushed. I don't know the circumstances, but this would have been much better as a single submission. Thank you for sharing this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

awesome, good sex and a lot of love.

illuminatio2dragonisilluminatio2dragonisover 2 years ago

So much love ! Wonderful.

AmbisinisterAmbisinisterover 2 years ago

Second section seemed rushed and in a hurry to reach a conclusion. Still a good story

MiddlesonMiddlesonover 2 years ago

This was a good follow up story. Agree it felt a bit rushed and could have used a little more story with them getti g back to o e another. But over all still a good continuation that gave us all the needed info with all ends tied up.

mac1729mac1729over 2 years ago

He finally got his head out his butt, good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked the story, but a proofreader would have been helpful. "Taught nipples" have been to school. The word that you want is “taut”. “Chris was in a jamb” means that he was in the vertical part of a door frame. The phrase you want is “in a jam”. Assuming that Scott is a boy and Beverley is a girl, the twins are “fraternal”, not “paternal”.

KJ1958KJ1958over 2 years ago

Loved it. Well done!

linnearlinnearover 2 years ago
So Very Good

Another A+, I've enjoyed every one of your stories that I've read. I always look forward to see a new release and enjoy revisiting some ice already read.

Axe500Axe500over 2 years ago

Not the type of story I expect on here but I love it

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

OKAY---5 stars. Didn't know where part 1 was going, so I held off giving a good rating. So----good story. Part 2 was what I had hoped for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If Heather wanted Kevin to stay in the picture she should told Kevin that in the first place instead of letting Kevin think she was going to marry William. Secondly, once William was no longer in the picture she should of been the one to contact Kevin about getting back together and trying again and not try to use an intermediary like Jill, Chris or Carol. Heather should have also apologized to Kevin for the way she treated him when William came back. She was the author of her own problem, getting pregnant, letting William back into her life and driving Keven away when she couldn't decide between Kevin and William but wouldn't take any responsibility for her actions. Everyone trying to pin fault on Kevin and telling him to get his head out of his asshole was a load of bullshit. Women need to own their shitty decisions and "woman" up and take some responsibility for their actions. You want a man back in your life apologize for driving him away in the first place then ask him about giving you a second chance at getting back together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

i loved it. Some parts made me smile and other parts brought tears to my eyes. A beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

If William left after 6 weeks all they'd need to do is text him and say "William is gone". Instead they wait 3 years to tell him? BS

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

It's just a fictional relationship! Seems more plausible than most ridiculous situations posted here!

Just because it doesn't match one's POV, it's BS! Grow up people! Erotica is not written under oath!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I know that this is getting habiting, but what else can I say. When a story is great, it's great. This one is right at the top of list, and deserves 15 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Awesome!

MarrttyMarrtty4 months ago

Her taking her x back was very bad. Did she sleep with him too? Very big flaw on her part. Glad it ended well, but 2-3 years of limbo was a little much. If her x wasn't with her, why did he leave, she went right back to him without hesitation, she is pretty flawed character.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userR410a@R410a
Thanks to all who follow and read my stories.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories