Some Girls Never Learn Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
brandy25
brandy25
14 Followers

She turned her head and stared. Tall, dark-haired, older and her professor. Emma's mouth suddenly felt dry, and her heart raced. She wasn't sure why she had such an intense reaction to the unexpected sight of Noah. She tried to calm herself before she greeted him.

"What are you doing here?" Emma bit her lip.

She sounded more unpleasant than surprised, and that wasn't her intention. She felt like someone who'd just met up with a tiger outside of the zoo.

Noah laughed and felt a little sick at his stomach. 'Oh, good move, she's thrilled to see you...moron,' his mind taunted as he tried to remember what drove him to drive back to her.

"I need a book," he stated it in a matter of fact manner, as if it was perfectly normal for him to need a book from what he now knew to be a radical feminist bookstore. 'And at nine o'clock at night,' he chastised himself.

He was sure she smirked a little when she asked, "Oh yeah? Which one?"

He stuffed his hands into the pockets of his jeans, stared at the floor for a moment and then laughed. When he looked up, she looked puzzled. He knew it was a moment when he could make a lame excuse and leave, or he could say what he shouldn't say.

Before he lost his courage, he asked, "Would you like to have coffee with me?"

He looked at the shock in her green eyes. He watched as it morphed into suspicion and reminded himself that the school would believe him, not her. He felt like a horse's ass.

"Why?" She furrowed her eyebrows together in the untrusting manner she'd developed long before moving to the city.

"Why?" He repeated her question and laughed again, "Why..." he asked it of himself.

Finally, he said what popped into his head and prayed he didn't lose his job, "You're talented. You're beautiful. And, I'd like to buy you coffee."

Emma stared at him as if he were an alien who'd just landed outside, walked in the door and asked to be taken to her leader. She swallowed, her mouth fell open a moment and she closed it again.

Her dry mouth returned and she found herself stammering.

"Umm," it was her turn to look at the floor.

Her heart raced. He was her professor. He was "Noah." He graded her work. He reprimanded her tardiness. He looked really damn cute in his old jeans and sweat shirt with the torn collar. Maybe she had called him sexy.

Before she could answer, he said, a little too quickly, "Never mind, Emma. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable. I just..."

She interrupted him saying, in a squeaky voice that reminded her of a teenage boy whose voice was changing, "Yes."

She closed her eyes and sighed. 'Very sexy, Emma...Oh my God, do I want him to think I'm sexy?'

A moment of sheer panic caused her palms to sweat. The whole room seemed very warm. Very warm. Blurred. And, suddenly it all seemed to move upwards in the most surreal manner as she fell.

Noah watched as the girl dropped to the floor. He was too stunned to move for a moment.

Emma could feel her body being lifted as the room began to come back into focus. She was being cradled, held; she felt confused but safe.

"Emma, honey, what happened? Are you okay?" It was Noah's voice she heard and his arms that she felt holding her.

She sucked in her breath and began immediately to pull away.

"I'm okay," she stuttered as she moved out of his arms to sit next to him on the floor. "Please don't tell anyone. I just didn't eat today...or most of yesterday...that's all it is."

Noah stared at the girl for a long moment. Finally, he asked, in a very adult tone, "Why aren't you eating, Emma?"

The obvious concern in his voice embarrassed her.

She knew the inference in his tone and corrected him quickly, "It's not like that!" She struggled to her feet, still feeling weak in the knees. "I was painting all night, then there was school, then there was work..."

And, she thought but did not say aloud, 'Then there is the $2.57 in my checking account.'

Buying paint and canvas on her minimum wage salary didn't afford much for food.

He stood and reached for her hand, "Well, we're going to forget the coffee and get something to eat then."

She had a brief moment where she wanted to pull away from the gentleness of his hand wrapped around hers. That much intimacy made her immediately uncomfortable. But, the smile in his eye didn't allow her to give into the desire to run.

She sputtered, "Well, I don't like fast food, and that's the only thing still open."

She frowned, 'Lame excuse.'

He grinned, "Not true, there is that deli..."

He stopped at the frown on her face. He bit the side of his lip and continued, "Well, I have a better idea; but you're going to have to trust me."

She cocked her head to the side. 'Trust no one,' her mind reminded her as she locked the door to the shop behind her and followed him to his car.

He smiled watching her rearrange the salt and peppershakers on his kitchen table. The butter sizzled in the pan before he dropped the bread and cheese into the heat. He swore he heard her belly growl as the smell of the grilled cheese began to fill the room. He turned to her while he waited for the bread to turn just the right shade of golden brown.

"Well, I like to think I've made a woman or two scream in my lifetime, but I've never actually made one pass out...before tonight," he teased.

Emma jumped first at the abruptness of his voice and then cringed at his words. Secretly, she wondered if his blue-eyed stare was what sent her body cascading, in what she imagined to be an ungraceful manner, straight to the floor.

She scowled at the thought and answered, "Wow, what an ego!"

He laughed, "I was trying to make you laugh, kid."

She snapped back, "Don't call me kid! I'm not a kid."

He turned and flipped the sandwich as he answered, "Yeah, you are, whether you believe it or not."

Her cynical mind fired back to him, "You want to fuck me! What the hell does that make you then?"

She immediately regretted the words that spewed from her mouth. 'Did you just say that out loud?!'

She sunk in her chair a little.

This time he was the one who said, with a smile still in his voice, "Wow, what an ego! What makes you think I'd want to fuck you?"

Everything inside of him sighed as her cheeks turned a bright, embarrassed red. He turned away, to put the sandwich on a plate and to hide the brief flare of his erection. Something about hearing the word fuck come from her mouth. Something about how the hues of her hair framed her pale skin. Something about that passionate, argumentative, artistic temper.

'What does that make you, asshole? You said it; she is a kid,' he asked himself.

Noah became determined to feed her and then take her home. It really was his intention as he watched her eat the sandwich so quickly it impressed him. He barely had time to open the bottle of wine.

He poured her a glass and sat it in front of her stating, "You know I could go to jail for this, but..."

He shook his head, "When I was your age, eighteen year olds could drink. I think if they can draft you, you should be able to drink. Damn puritans."

She lifted the glass and gulped before adding, "I think they let guys in the army drink, and I'm nineteen."

He sipped his own glass, "Well, that's not really the point; but you may be right."

"I am right," she furrowed her eyebrows together.

He sat his glass down and conceded despite his doubt, "Okay, you are right."

Her eyes looked tired.

He sighed aloud and said, "It's time for me to take you home, kid."

Emma had the sudden, sharp sensation that she had failed one of the professor's exams. The idea of being taken home filled her with regret. Maybe she did come off like a kid.

She felt a desperate urge to correct his perception of her, "I'm not a kid, Noah." It felt so strange to call him that.

"I'm a woman," the words felt silly and sounded like they came from someone else's mouth.

He grinned slowly, and answered in a quieter voice than before, "I'm well aware that you're a woman. You're just a very young woman."

Emma felt like an invisible cord pulled her from her chair to stand in front of him. With the warmth of the wine and the first full feeling in her belly in days, she was brazen. She felt as if she channeled the sexual courage of her cousin for a moment as she pulled her t-shirt over her head and unfastened her white cotton bra. She let both fall in a pile at his feet. Her nipples hardened immediately at the freedom, at the cool air and at his longing stare.

There was no hiding his erection as he watched her stand in front of him naked to the waist. Nineteen-year-old breasts. They were full, yet amazing perky, with pink upturned nipples. His only desire in life was to have one of those beautiful, tight points in his mouth. She seemed to hold her breath when he reached out and ran his hand delicately across her chest, grazing one nipple with the palm of his hand and then the other. Noah realized he hadn't touched the miracle of teenage breasts since he was a teenager himself.

His hands continued their journey down the delicious curves of her body until he wrapped his fingers around the loops of her blue jeans and pulled her close to him. She came so easily towards him; her pliancy surprised him. But, he didn't dwell on the thought long.

He took her left breast into his hand and massaged it gently as his mouth sucked in her other nipple. When he moved his attentions to the opposite nipple, his hands began to caress the smooth skin of her back. He alternated his suckling as she sighed and began to stroke her fingers through his hair.

The scruff of his daylong beard and the gentle, wet movements of his mouth left Emma almost unable to stand of her own accord. As his hands roamed her back and cupped her ass, she felt as if she was being held up by some mysterious force that wasn't possibly her own legs. She was startled when she was suddenly pushed away.

"Take off the rest of your clothes, Emma," his voice was soft but his tone...his tone almost demanded she do as told.

Without question, she unbuckled her blue jeans, pulled them down and then remembered she still had on her boots. She felt her already lust-flushed face turn an even deeper red. She knelt down to unlace the unsexy boots and felt like a failure as a lover, even as the river of her juices leaked to her inner thighs.

She was too ashamed to look at him and extremely grateful that he didn't laugh at her awkward position: legs still tangled in her jeans, on her rear wrestling with laces, her soaked panties so obviously wet. She sighed in relief when she was finally free of the boots.

'So, this is why heels are sexier,' her mind wandered momentarily until he spoke.

Before she got to her feet, he said, "Stay there."

She looked up at him, confused. When she saw his hard cock in his hand, she understood. She bit her lip. She wasn't all that experienced at head, and she really didn't want him to know that. But, his eyes kept her on the floor even as they moved her to her knees in front of him.

Noah took Emma's hand into his own and wrapped it around the shaft of his cock. Slowly, he stroked with her. When she looked up, the sudden look of little girl innocence made his already erect cock a rock. She leaned forward and licked the head and the small drip of juice there, all the while watching his face.

He reached down and stroked the softness of her cheek as she licked his shaft from base to head. She seemed hesitant to take him into her mouth, and as much as he wanted to feel her mouth wrapped around him, he didn't want to push her. He couldn't help but wonder if she'd done it before now.

'God, she can't be a virgin?' His mind briefly questioned her experience.

He'd never taken a girl's virginity, preferring the excitement of experienced lovers. The idea made his head swim.

She'd tried to sound nonchalant about him wanting to fuck her; now she regretted it a little. She'd let Todd, the guitar player in Miriam's band, fuck her twice when she was drunk, but she'd done little more than undress and lay there. He didn't seem to mind. She already knew that Noah expected more than that.

Slowly, she let his cock slip into her mouth. It felt awkward. She felt awkward, wet but awkward. His cock seemed to swell even more, and she felt a hand wrapping itself into her hair. It comforted her that he continued the gentle stroking of her face. Her heart pounded, and she quite suddenly wanted desperately to please him. She took a little more into her mouth and began to slowly move her head up and down on his cock, adjusting to the feel of it.

Noah groaned. She was obviously inexperienced, but it didn't matter. The very fact that it was Emma on her knees in front of him was almost enough to make him cum.

He whispered encouragement, "You're doing great, baby. That's it...Oh, yeah, like that."

She pulled him out of her mouth and gasped for air. Inexperienced. He smiled at her as she looked up into his eyes again and licked the mushroom of his head. She'd been holding her breath.

She took him into her mouth again and tried to take him deeper, to go a little faster. Her mind flashed to the times she'd seen Miriam giving head. Her cousin didn't give a shit who watched, and Emma had pretended to be equally comfortable with the other girl's displays. She knew she wasn't as good. Noah wasn't grasping the back of her head and begging her not to stop. He was still stroking her face in the same manner and whispering. She took him deeper and gagged. She felt embarrassed as she was forced to let him slide out of her mouth.

She wiped the saliva from her face with the back of her hand and whispered, "Sorry."

Noah gave her a compassionate but lustful smile and asked the question he had to ask, "Emma, do you want to go to the bedroom?"

As much as he wanted her, if she hadn't had sex, he didn't want to take her too far.

She bit her lower lip, a nervous habit of hers he'd noticed long ago. It had grabbed his heart from the first time she did it, and he worried a moment if he was the one getting in over his head. All the same, he thought, 'Thank you, God,' when she nodded her head and said, "Yes."

He helped her to her feet; and Emma felt her stomach flip. As she stood, she was even more aware of the wetness that had graduated down her thighs.

'He'll think I'm some sort of a freak,' She thought, realizing how she dripped, so ready for it, for him.

She almost pulled away, but couldn't. She found herself more aware of her body than even before as he took her hand and led her down a dark hallway. It made her unreasonably more comfortable to see the tangled sheets of an unmade bed.

As she tried to crawl under the covers, he pulled them back away from her. She didn't resist his eyes on her. She watched as he removed the remainder of his clothes. His bouncing erection enthralled her. His scent on the sheets both calmed her restless mind and let her body relax into his kiss as he stretched out beside her.

Her lips parted to meet his tongue. She still had the faint taste of grilled cheese and something about that almost made him laugh. But, as she explored his mouth with her own tongue and sighed against him, her kiss seemed the sweetest he'd had in a long, long time. He pulled away to look into her wide, excited, nervous eyes. He realized she'd had his cock in her mouth, but this was their first kiss.

The delicate spray of freckles across the bridge of her nose and the life that burned in her eyes etched themselves into his memory.

His hand explored the curve of her hip as they kissed again. His erection pressed against the smooth skin of her thigh, and he wanted to climb between her legs, thrust inside of her and get lost. His fingers traced the laced edges of the little, thin panties still covering her. He groaned into her mouth as he felt the soaked material.

She lifted her hips the slightest bit, spreading her legs a little to meet the exploration of his fingers. She jumped as he pushed aside the cloth and made contact with her bare pussy. She gasped and pulled him closer when his middle finger followed the wet trail to her tight opening. He pressed inside slowly, and she whispered his name.

He gently slipped a second finger inside of her, feeling her stretch just enough to accommodate him.

She pulled her mouth away from his kiss again and whispered, "I've only done this a couple of times."

He continued the slow movement of his fingers in and out as he asked, "Do you want me to stop, baby?"

His passion rose even higher when the blush in her face and chest glowed brighter.

She shook her head no and answered, "Please don't stop."

The sarcastic, biting tone of his rebellious student was long gone. Now there was only the quiet, sensual voice of a woman who wanted him as much as he wanted her.

Emma closed her eyes as Noah moved his mouth to her neck. He sucked and nibbled his way to her almost painfully erect nipples. She'd never thought her breasts were very sensitive until Noah. The deeper probing of his fingers combined with the attention of tongue brought moans from her lips. It was so different from the rough, brief groping of her only other lover.

As he kissed his way down her belly, her muscles stiffened as she realized, 'He's going to...' She grabbed his shoulder, "Noah?"

He looked up into her eyes as he continued to kiss and lick her abdomen. He didn't say anything, continuing his inch-by-inch descent.

Her heart raced and she blurted out, "You don't have to do that." No man had ever...and the thought of it unnerved her.

He stopped licking her and looked confused as she said, "You can just fuck me." She tried to sound more sure than she felt.

He grinned at her and asked, "I want to taste you, Emma. Is that okay?"

His fingers moved to press open her pink folds as she looked for a way to say no. Before she could find the words, his mouth was there, licking the place his fingers had revealed. She grabbed his head as he tongue circled her clit.

"Oh my God!" leapt from her mouth.

He closed his eyes as he worked his tongue around her little pert button. She even tasted sweet and innocent to him. Her juices flowed and drove him crazy. She'd be so tight, so wet. He slipped his fingers inside of her again as he continued teasing her clit.

The warm, wet, tingling feeling of his tongue on her clit sent her fears and doubts away. She found herself trying to pull his mouth closer. She wanted more. Something more.

She whispered, "Don't stop."

He didn't. He knew his finger had found the right spot when she groaned loudly and tightened around him. He pressed his tongue against her clit and moved more rapidly. She bucked under him and her sounds increased. The fingers wrapped in his hair began suddenly to push him away, but he didn't move, despite her words.

"Stop! You have to..." Emma could barely speak.

It was too intense. The feeling of it, of him. Her body moved of its own accord and was stronger willed than her frightened mind. She moaned loudly, the intensity building with the ministrations of his mouth and his fingers.

As the tingling spread, nerve-by-nerve, through her body, she gave up the battle, closed her eyes and screamed. Thoughts disappeared as her muscles stiffened, even her toes curling tight. Stress. Pain. Hunger. Fear. For a brief amazing moment there was only her body and the beautiful sensations he gave to her. She became aware of how out of control felt.

Emma was left panting, sweating, her muscles and mind weakened. He kissed his way up her belly and moved his body on top of hers. She moved her legs to let him lie between them. Emma's heart pounded again as he looked into her eyes. She responded to the fire in his eyes like the moment a rollercoaster drops after reaching its highest climb.

brandy25
brandy25
14 Followers