Some Kind of Tragedy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're going to be paying a visit to our dear old mom." Craig mumbled without looking at her. "Maybe she'll give you some perspective. You can see what it's like to be without a husband."

Rhianna watched him warily. Was that all? God, did he still think she loved him and would come around someday? "...all right. I'll go. What will you do?" She got to her feet shakily, afraid that he'd want another round with her. This time, she made sure to secure her clothing tight.

"I'll be spending time with our brothers and sisters. I think... I think I need to consolidate things."

Cryptic, but Rhia knew what he meant. She'd turned on him, and now he was afraid that the rest wouldn't stand for it. She knew he didn't have to worry; they were the most spineless pile of jellyfish that the world had ever been cursed with. When Gail was exiled by Uriah, the lot of them pretended like nothing was wrong and life was great. It was something that their mother, and now sister, would always remember.

No, if Rhianna were to get help, it wouldn't be from their siblings. Fortunately, she had a good idea where it could be found, though, and the cherry on top was that she was just handed the perfect cover for fostering her revenge by her power-mad husband.

__________

"He's just spirited, don't mind him." Gail smiled at her rambunctious toddler as the lad careened off nearly every surface of the manor. "Tyson is so full of life... there's no containing him." The matriarch of the Tellus clan gazed at her son with utter, blind affection as the boy screamed and ripped a light fixture off the wall, smashing it to the floor with a cry of triumph. His mother sighed. "He's going to shake the world someday," she rubbed her slightly distended stomach fondly, "I just hope he'll have someone by his side that can keep up with him."

Rhianna pressed her lips together in what she hoped looked like a sympathetic smile, staring at her little half-brother... cousin... whatever, with trepidation. That kid's a total psycho, and he can't even talk in full sentences yet. She jerked her legs up off the floor just as Tyson came crashing through, chasing the cat with murder in his eyes. She stole a glance at her mother's newest baby bump, given to the aging woman by good old Uncle Tarrence; the man that owned Gail completely now.

Gail saw her and beamed joyously, grabbing her daughter's hand to rub the slight roundness. "It's too early to tell, but I think it's a girl. I like Catherine for a name, but Mast... uh... Tarrence, says that's too pedestrian for us now. We're going with Ecaterina." She giggled. "It's fun. Exotic."

"That's great, mom." Rhianna thought about pulling her hand away, but stayed sitting close to Gail, flush to her side while she kept rubbing. She could feel her mother's skin under her hand and against her thigh as they sat on the sofa. Gail was only wearing a loose robe that left most of her rubenesque body exposed, while Rhianna's short, pleated skirt had ridden up a bit as she'd shifted, leaving her own leg bare nearly to her crotch. She could feel the heat from her seatmate like a radiator.

The petite woman, helpless to stop, stared at her mother's heavy breasts through the loose opening of that largely useless robe. Despite herself, she licked her lips as her mouth salivated; reliving a whole jumble of emotions brought on by a rush of memories of her life. Feeding on those magnificent mounds when she was young... then again when she was not so young, and hungry for something else.

Rhianna kept making small circles on her mother's stomach, her hand under Gail's, the two woman just silently basking in the matronly warmth, but then something changed. Gail slid down a bit, sighing in contentment, and subtly pulling her daughter's hand a little higher up her torso. A little more. Higher... higher...

Rhianna melted a bit, resting her head on her mother's shoulder as the woman's breast went fully into her palm. She massaged the smooth globe with relish while stimulating the hard little nipple, letting herself feel needed and wanted again as she listening to Gail's soft coos of enjoyment while she ran her fingers through her daughter's dark hair.

"Mmm... I missed you my Little Rhia." Gail tilted Rhianna's face up and pressed their lips together in a gentle kiss. "I'm very glad you've decided to stay with us."

Rhianna felt a flush of guilt as she stared into her mother's still-gorgeous face. "Mom... it's not... I'm not here just to..."

"Shhh. I know." Gail kissed her again, lingering now to taste the younger woman. "Craig became his father. I was afraid of that. I... heard what happened with your children. I am so sorry."

Rhianna couldn't stop her tears, but her mother was there immediately to chase them away. Of course, that meant licking her cheeks until they shined, then moving to the side to tongue her daughter's ear lightly while dropping her hand down to the girl's belly.

"Now you're exiled with me." Gail whispered in her ear before nibbling on the lobe. "And pregnant again." At seeing Rhia's surprise, Gail laughed musically. "You think I can't tell? Me?" Her fingers tickled around her daughter's navel. "You have one last bun in the oven, my love. We need to make it count."

Rhianna choked out a sobbing laugh. "Mom... I was hoping you'd agree to help me..." She smiled and swung her legs over her mother's, crawling into her lap and draping her arms around the woman's neck. "I'm so lost, and furious, and... and..."

Gail grabbed her by the back of the head and pulled her in for another kiss, dispensing with any gentleness this time by shoving her tongue right down the willing young mother's throat.

While little Tyson raged around them, the two women devoured each other with a voracious need, making up for too much lost time and affection by sating their lusts with eager urgency. After minutes of grinding and groping, Gail separated from her reluctant partner and smiled. "Let's seal this alliance formally... my loveliest little baby."

__________

"Fuck... oooh, shiiiit!" Rhianna's hips bucked and twitched as her mother's long tongue squirmed inside her tight cunt. Her back arched until her shoulders and heels were all that kept contact with the giant bed in Gail's master bedroom, and the older woman had to get on her knees to keep her face in the right spot to keep up tongue-lashing. She did it with eagerness, though, completely unwilling to let the girl go yet, and loving the chance to once again bask in her daughter's delicious juices.

The scene was one of chaos. A trail of discarded clothing led from the hallway into the bedroom; Gail's robe almost ripped as it was torn away by her daughter, Rhianna's skirt tossed and hanging on a bedpost, her blouse open with the buttons flying every which way under Gail's urgency to get at the treasures within. Hell, even Rhianna's panties were still dangling off of one slim ankle because the lovers couldn't be bothered to wait to remove them entirely.

Rhianna was almost frightened at the depth of the need awakened in her by her mother. She thought she'd found fulfillment with Craig, but this unstoppable coupling with Gail brought back all the memories of her first experience in physical love, except now amplified by time and tragedy. It was like her husband had just kept the pilot light going so the cook to come back and finish the job.

When she came back down to Earth, she lied panting, trying to catch her breath through her heady laughs of incredulity, thinking about her situation. Mom was right about it being my last bun in the oven. She groaned as Gail kept going between her legs with gentle ministrations, using her fingers to tease and her nose to nuzzle, waiting for her daughter's over-sensitivity to subside. I'm never going to need a man again.

One more echoing orgasm later, and Rhianna decided she was being selfish. After a long, loving kiss to say thank-you, Rhia pushed Gail down and settled herself in between her mother's spread knees, taking in the heady, musky scent to get her motor running at top speed again. She dived right in, echoing what was done to her moments before; running her tongue up and down the other woman's slit while reaching a hand up to play with one of those luscious tits rolling across Gail's chest.

Her mother's moans were pure music, and Rhianna was so absorbed in pleasuring the one who brought her into the world that she didn't hear the footsteps creeping up behind her; though to be fair, it would have been hard to hear anything over Tyson's cacophony ringing through the house. She missed the sound of clothing dropping to the floor too.

What she definitely didn't miss was the feel of the impossibly thick slab of a dick pushing into her cunt without warning, and the meaty hands on her slim hips holding her in place. It felt like someone had fisted her, and she screamed as her head whipped around to look behind to see what was happening.

"What the...ugh!" She grunted as the cock in her snaked deeper and deeper. "Fu- fuck... what the hell?" She tried pulling forward, away from the invader, but the person holding her was much, much stronger and kept her in place easily. As her eyes adjusted, she finally realized what was happening.

Her Uncle Tarrence, naked, swarthy, ugly, and massive, was thrusting his freaky dick further and further into her body without even a hint of consent on her part. Rhianna groaned and stopped struggling, instead looking to her mother, her eyes pleading for help. "Mooom... unh, unh, unnnngh!" The thrusts grew more and more insistent. "Ooohhh... please..."

"Oh baby," Gail moved so she could cup her daughter's cheeks with both hands, "this is the way it has to be." She kissed Rhianna tenderly. "The way it's going to be from now on. If we're going to help you get revenge, we have to know you belong to us." She looked up at her brother, who smiled down with a truly evil smirk. "Him. You belong to him now. Our Master."

"Ah! Aaaaaah!" Rhianna screamed. She'd never been stretched so wide with Craig, or had every nerve hit so thoroughly with Gail. This was a whole new level of feeling, of pain, of pleasure, of submission and dominance. She saw the look in her mother's eyes, the joy on her face, and something broke in her. I must surrender to win. I have to give to gain. It was something she knew to be true, now and forever.

Rhia grabbed Gail and hung on for leverage, then began bucking backwards, screwing herself fully on her uncle's abnormal cock. "Do it. Do it! Fuck me... fu- fuck meee! You can have me... own me... just don't leave me!"

The uncle and niece couple went at each other with an energy that was palpable now; her petite frame almost swallowed by his mass as he flattened himself on top of her. Before she was crushed, though, Tarrence flipped their bodies with practiced dexterity, putting his back to the mattress and her lying spread atop his hairy, sweaty form. He never stopped, though, not for an instant; he just kept hammering away as she slithered around on top of him, grabbing her milk-engorged tits possessively, her juices frothing around his dominating tool.

"Nnnng! Holy fuck!" Rhianna's eyes rolled back as she climaxed, her cunt spasming like it never had before. She'd never suspected that utter surrender would feel. So. Good. "Yes, yes, yes... yours, I'm yours..." She twisted her head to plant a wet, sloppy kiss on her uncle, who let it happen with indifference at best. She couldn't believe how different sex was with this man; where Craig was a master of time, Tarrence had a deep, dark depth to his rutting. It got her off so quickly, so completely, it made her head spin.

Spent then, and point illustrated, Tarrence let Gail and Rhianna finish each other off; a gentle denouement to the tempest that he'd just subjected her to. At least, that was the plan, but as he watched his two playthings carry on, he stirred again from below. His first, his best, toy was his subject this time, and he proceeded to remind his sister just who controlled her destiny now, plowing her in front of her freshly fucked daughter to a quick series of screaming climaxes. He couldn't get enough of knowing that the girl who hated him her entire life was incoherently drooling over what he was doing to her, all while carrying his child for the second time and loving every second of the experience.

Rhianna could only watch them, rubbing absently at her stomach while worrying over just what the future held for her. For her family. That, and wondering when her next turn would be.

__________

"So, first things first." Tarrence leaned back against the headboard, arms behind his head, with Gail on one side and Rhianna on the other, both with their faces pressed against his chest, each occasionally planting little kisses on his sweaty skin as tributes to him while holding each other's hand, their fingers intertwined on top of his pillowy gut. "We have to get word to Craig about your pregnancy, Little Rhia."

Rhianna lifted her head briefly in alarm, then calmed herself and put it back down so she could run her tongue around his nipple. "Whatever you say, Uncle." She had to trust him. Had to force herself to let her fate fall in his hands. "Can I ask why, though?"

"Because he already knows." Tarrence paused as her tongue flicked out teasingly, and he moved a hand down to one of her taut little ass cheeks to get a squeeze, making her curl even tighter to him. "He's a lot of things, but he's no idiot. I taught him how to bide his time, play the long game. He has to suspect you're pregnant again, and he'll come for your..."

"Son. I'm sure of it." Rhianna wriggled her ass, flexing her glute for her Uncle's enjoyment. "I have mom's instincts, after all."

"Son. Your last son. His last son. He'll want to make sure that the boy, especially since it's a boy, disappears as soon as possible. You're right about him, you know. He's completely under the belief that Uriah cursed him. You should hear him get weird and paranoid during board meetings. So if we preempt... ungh." He grunted as Rhianna began stroking his now-stiffening cock. "If we get out ahead of him, we'll disarm him. Make him think the coast is clear finally."

"Then what?" Gail joined her daughter, putting her long-fingered hand on her brother's now turgid member. "What will we do with the child?"

"We raise him. We teach him. Get him ready." Tarrence encircled Rhianna's tiny waist, tiny for now, at least, with both hands and lifted her easily up over him with his massive arms, sliding her down his pole that was slick with her juices as soon as her lower lips touched the head. She groaned in complete satisfaction and began rocking on top of him. When Gail moved behind her and took her tits in each hand, playing with the supple flesh and tweaking the sensitive nipples, she had a small orgasm then, only seconds into this newest session of fucking.

Tarrence just watched his girls with a smile. "We play the long game too. In a couple decades, we'll have a champion. Someone to finally steer the ship right. Someone on top of the mountain that deserves to be there."

Rhianna stopped moving and stared down at her uncle, holding her mother's hands in hers on top of her breasts. "I have one... request." She bit her lip. "Please, please, try to find my other babies. Someday, someday they'll need to be together. Our champion will need his helpers." She massaged the cock in her with her lower muscles, eliciting more groans from her uncle. "We have decades, you said. Plenty of time for a hunt. Plenty of time to... enjoy the hunt."

When he jackhammered her to a howling climax, and filled her with a river of cum, Rhianna figured the answer to her request was a resounding, "Yes."

__________

When Tarrence presented Craig with documentation showing that Rhianna's son would be adopted away as soon as it was born, the CEO, that titan of industry, swallowed it whole. He never suspected that his beloved uncle was playing him. Even further, he never even considered that his little wife could ever attempt to deceive him.

Craig Tellus even took his uncle to the little vault where he kept all the other documents of adoption for his first children, showing the old man just where the proof was that he'd devoured the futures of all his offspring.

The first, and easiest, of their tasks done; the trio of conspirators secreted Rhianna away to a private island in the Mediterranean. Tarrence didn't trust even the staff at the country estate to keep a secret, so he hired people completely unknown to anyone at the company or in the family to attend to his niece during her pregnancy and delivery.

With a fierce, heavenly joy, Rhianna eventually gave birth to her last child, making sure to get a hysterectomy as soon as possible afterward so she'd never have to go through any of this again. Also, the knowledge that her fertile family could fuck her with free abandon from then on without any unintended consequences was a pretty big bonus.

Knowing it was her last, and feeling a little cheeky, she named the boy Zedekiah. Roly poly Zed with the lungs that made his cries sound like thunder. As she finally nursed a child without even a sliver of fear that he'd be taken away, she cried with him; truly feeling the full joy of motherhood.

Rhianna spent the next year happier than she knew was possible. Watching her son develop were the greatest moments of her life, and every day was more blissful than the last. Tragically, she knew her that time was running out, though. The second part of Tarrence's plan, the hardest part, was coming. She would have to leave her son in the care of others. She would have to return to Craig.

It made sense, despite how much Rhianna hated even the thought of it. She was still married to her brother, and he still desired her. His idea was that she'd get some perspective and come back a dutiful wife, and that was what he was expecting. In order for Zed to be safe, Rhia couldn't be around him beyond visiting a couple times a year during a pretend vacation away from home. It tore her heart out, but it had to be done. It was another sacrifice on her part for her family. Her true family.

Besides, there was one up-side to being stuck with Craig; she'd have insider knowledge of his weaknesses that she could pass on to their son as part of his education and preparation. She could watch her husband, and all her siblings too for that matter, and give Zed exactly what he needed when his time came. It was delayed gratification, and it would be glorious.

Her last act before consigning herself to her own private hell was to make sure that Zed wouldn't be alone. To that end, she spent some time grooming her niece, Meadow, the daughter of her brother and sister, Oscar and Tiffany. The girl had always been a delight, so unlike her parents, and even at ten years old, she was hailed as an incredible prodigy. To her surprise, Meadow had idolized Rhianna for some reason as toddler, so convincing her to move to an island paradise to teach and befriend her secret son was not very hard. It made the young mother feel much, much more at ease knowing that Zed would have a companion to help him learn to trust and love, beyond the staff that were just hired to take care of him.

Convincing Oscar and Tiffany to let Meadow go to a "private school abroad" was much more difficult, and not just in coming up with a story that didn't reveal her secret. Rhianna made another sacrifice then and gave herself to her siblings, letting them use her delicate, doll-like body for a month straight to satisfy every urge they'd been suppressing since they were teenagers. Oscar and Rhianna reveled in their power over their sister, their Little Rhia, and, though she didn't really want to admit it, she didn't absolutely hate the depravity they subjected her to. It was something she could learn and use to keep Craig complacent and happy in the years to follow. She also felt very good about herself when she realized that Meadow would escape her degenerate parents early.