Some Kind of Tragedy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The years passed this way, with Rhianna dreaming of her brief moments when she could see her son while playacting for her husband. When it was too much, she would retreat to the country estate for a weekend and renew her proper place with Tarrence and Gail, reminding herself that she wasn't alone and that she was valued. Through the sighs and groans and grunts and screams, the three would keep their alliance cemented and firm.

It was her time on the island with Zed that gave her life meaning though. Over the abominably long span of time with nothing but those sporadic visits, she would marvel at how amazing the boy was. He grew fast, strong, and incredibly charismatic. His handsome face was putting all the staff members under his spell, while eyes the color of lightning pierced through any defense those around him tried to put up.

Once, when Zed was fifteen, a twenty-five-year-old Meadow confided guiltily in her aunt about how her life was going on the island.

"Zed... Zed is something else." Meadow lounged with Rhia on a sandy beach at the island's edge, both in thin little bikinis, each exposing their petite frames to the warming sun above. Rhia couldn't get over just how fetching Meadow had grown to be; her bright smile, her smooth lines and elegant curves, the obvious intelligence that lent an undeniable gravity to her face that drew you in. Her sun-kissed hair was full and silky...

Alright. Time to stop. Do not seduce your niece, Rhia. You are not that person.

Rhianna focused on what the other woman was saying, keeping herself in check. Meadow, oblivious to what she was doing to her aunt, kept right on chatting. "He's so smart, and everyone loves him, but..."

"But?" Rhianna tilted her head inquisitively. "But not you?"

"No! I adore him." Meadow blushed. "He learns everything I teach him the first time. He laughs with me. He's kind to everyone, but doesn't let anyone walk all over him. He..." She paused, uncertain how to say what was next. Her voice dropped, losing its confidence. "He's... into me." She blushed and turned her head. "I told him we can't, uh, do anything because he's too young, so he said he'd wait. Then I told him he was my cousin, and it was wrong. He said that was stupid. I've been putting him off though."

"So... he has a little crush." Rhia breathed in relief. She thought Meadow was going to say he was a psychotic or something, like Gail's last children, Tyson and Ecaterina. Those two monsters were something else indeed. "You never had a crush on anyone?"

"I have a crush on Zed!" Meadow burst out, then covered her mouth in shock, but resigned herself to finish. "I know it's wrong... I don't want to be like..." She let it hang, but Rhia understood. She used to feel the same way, after all. "But I can't help it. He's just... he's so far above everyone else. Now that I've said no enough, he's got his eye on some of the staff's daughters his age. I've seen them sneaking around. It... hurts."

Rhianna hugged her niece, trying to comfort her. "Maybe the cure is to move on yourself." She stroked the younger woman's hair gently. "Find someone to get over him with." She cupped Meadow's cheek in her hand and leaned closer.

The girl stared up at her aunt, swallowing hard. "Aunt Rhia... do you..." She swallowed. "Are you trying to seduce me?"

I guess I am that person.

Rhianna pushed her niece down onto the soft sand without no real resistance and flipped up the lithe woman's bikini top, freeing her modest, but oh-so-mouthwatering little tits. She bent down to take one pebbly nipple between her lips while running her fingers down under the bottoms below. She spent a second feeling the downy softness of her niece's pubes before curling up into Meadow's slit, drawing out a shuddering breath from the ravishing thing beneath her.

It's just like me and mom, all those years ago. Rhianna almost laughed, but instead sealed her lips with Meadow's in a long, passionate kiss; her niece's first, she suspected. The taste of sea salt on Meadow's skin was nearly as delicious as the breath of innocence that she sucked from the girl's lungs. She wanted more, and she thrust her tongue deep, deep enough to form a picture of every ridge and corner of Meadow's mouth. All the while, the girl squirmed under her ministrations, unused to the feelings, but desperate to keep them going. Her niece's climax was simply adorable; soft mews of delight that escaped those plush, undulating lips in a staccato rhythm while her eyes fluttered beneath lowered lids. Rhianna fell in love a little bit then, feeling like she and her son were sharing something special, even if he didn't know it.

As the afternoon wore on, Rhianna did things to that delightfully pliant creature that had the girl crying out over and over again for more. Rhianna played her like a maestro would an exquisite instrument, and finally understood what everyone had seen in herself all those many years.

At the rising of the moon, when they were finally spent and cuddled together in the warm night air, Rhianna only really had one thought as she stroked her niece's silky hair. The cycle just keeps chugging on and on.

__________

"Craig... are you awake?"

The CEO lifted his head from where it lolled on the arm of the sofa, rubbing his eyes. "Rhia? What are you..." He saw her in front of him in the dim light coming through the windows. She was smiling, something he hadn't seen in a long, long time. "What's happening? Why are you so happy all of a sudden?"

"I have a surprise, my dear husband. Someone's here that I think will be an asset to the company in ways you can't imagine." Rhianna gestured to someone behind her, who flipped on a light, blinding Craig for a second. Outside the mansion, the storm cracked as lighting flashed by a window. "This is Zedekiah. Zed."

"...okay?" Craig was thoroughly confused. The man was young, stupidly handsome, and staring at him with the most arrogant grin he'd ever seen. "Wait... is this... is he..." Craig didn't want to say the words, but couldn't help himself when he saw his wife's expectant look. "Is he fucking you?"

Rhianna just laughed. "You are so fucking blind. Look at him. Look at him hard. See any resemblance to anyone? Maybe someone you saw this morning in the mirror?"

"No fucking way." Craig stuttered, utterly gobsmacked. "No fucking way! He's gone! They're all gone!" The man felt sick all of a sudden, glancing at his tumbler of whiskey with suspicion. When did I fall asleep... why did I fall asleep? He grunted and grabbed his stomach, then heaved everything in it onto the impossibly expensive carpeting. "What... Did you drug me..." His head was spinning.

"It won't kill you." Rhianna's voice was cold. Dead. "It'll just keep you from doing anything stupid while this happens." She made a gesture, then stepped to the side as a hallway door opened up. Into Craig's strained view stepped five more people, all nearly as young as... Zed.

"Helen, Poe, Demara, Hayden, and Heather." Rhianna hugged each of them in turn. "Say hi to your father."

The five hesitated, but Zed didn't even blink. "Hello father. I've heard so much about you." He grabbed the reeling man by the hair and yanked his head back, locking eyes with him. "You have a lot to answer for, old man."

It all came out then. The work of Uncle Tarrence at making sure the board knew that a newer, better CEO was waiting in the wings. The hostile takeover and fight with Craig and Rhianna's siblings to get their shares of the company, all under his nose. Finally, the legal battle to get the adoptions of all the children annulled so that they could be named trustees to the Tellus fortune. Craig had to just listen and take it, fighting just to say conscious from the drug he was given.

"I've learned from you and grandpa, dad." Zed was sitting on a sofa flanked by his long lost siblings. He even had an arm around his curvy sister, Helen, while Demara pressed on his other side. "I'm not going to run things like a paranoid tyrant. We'll all have a stake, and everyone will have a domain that is theirs and theirs alone. The family will be just that, a family. We'll keep things close, shared, and even." Zed's hand began rubbing Helen's shoulder. She looked at it once, but chose not to move or say anything. "You and your brothers and sisters are done. Your useless, cruel, petty games are over."

"Zed." Rhianna lightly scolded her pride and joy. "Don't forget..."

"Right." He smiled gratefully at his mother. "The triplets. Your ugly brothers that you baited Grandma Gail with, then dumped the first chance you got. Did you ever realize how smart they are? They're beasts in a courtroom, they have eyes and hands all over the world. I promised them the run of the globe if they helped, and they couldn't wait to fuck you over. The ammunition they gave me against your prettier siblings was invaluable. I'll be using those tools for a long time to come."

Just like his father before him, Craig knew he was done. He felt it on a primal level. He'd just been supplanted by his son, like he'd feared would happen the moment he found out Rhianna was pregnant. "What about... me..." He gulped, trying to keep from vomiting again.

"Mom raised me for eighteen years to be better than you, so I'll be merciful." Zed, keeping one arm around his busty sister so his fingertips could keep brushing the swell of one of those perfect breasts, raised the other and tossed a packet at his father. "In there are account numbers that you can draw a stipend from. You can wander the globe if you want, living easy in whatever way floats your boat. Make no mistake though, if I get a hint that you're causing even the smallest amount of trouble, you'll be cut off and end up no better than a bum on a sidewalk." He glared at the greenish man before him. "Your job now is to do nothing but mark time."

After that came a celebration. Craig was shunted out to the servant's quarters for the night to sleep off his mickey, and Rhianna finally had a chance to bond with her long lost kids. She was trepidatious at first, wondering where the night would take them once the booze started flowing, but she was pleasantly surprised that none of those impossibly beautiful people tried to make a move on each other, like every other Tellus that had ever been born.

Hayden seemed to be a broody loner, while Poe couldn't stop swimming in the giant pool. Heather curled up by the fire, and Demara was fascinated by the fancy indoor garden that they'd had planted years ago. Her children were just... people. Normal people who'd been thrust into a world they'd never known and were trying to adjust. It actually brought tears to her eyes.

Oh wow. The curse is ended...

Rhianna stopped that thought in its tracks when she spied Zed out of the corner of her eye, pulling Helen by the arm behind him into a side bedroom, despite what looked to be a slight reluctance on her part.

Fuck.

And that they did. The other four siblings couldn't help but soon be made aware of what their youngest brother and sister were doing with each other by the sounds of Helen's unsuppressed screams of climactic bliss. Each of them looked sheepish, maybe slightly annoyed, except maybe pretty Demara, who stared at where they'd disappeared and unconsciously licked her lips. However, even while the walls thrumbed each time Zed slammed his sister on the bed they'd fallen into, no one said a word. They'd all agreed. He was their leader.

The head of Zero Lymp U.S.

Their king.

__________

Zed and Helen's wedding probably cost more than the GDP of a small country. Everything that anyone would consider a luxury was bought and brought, the food that was made was completely unique and had never been tasted by anyone before, and the entire affair was recorded for all the world to see. The guests numbered over a thousand, with all eyes on Helen as she came down the aisle in her one-of-a-kind gown that did an admirable job of camouflaging the protruding curve of her stomach. Her pregnancy was no big secret, but it would have been distracting to draw attention to it.

Rhianna watched her favorite child from her seat up front, between Gail and Tarrence, crying the whole time. She'd resigned herself to the fact that the Tellus family proclivities hadn't, in fact, disappeared, and had decided to just be happy for her children instead. After all, with her uncle's hand snaked up the back of her blouse and around her side so he could play possessively with her tit... the last thing she wanted was to be a hypocrite.

When the ceremony was over, the dancing started. Zed took a spin with Helen, who looked supremely satisfied, as well as his other two sisters. Heather was warm and happy, while Demara seemed to be in another stratosphere while being held by her brother. When Poe demanded a turn with her, she almost had to be pulled out of Zed's arms.

Nearby, April, Rhianna's half-sister that had been fostered by her and Criag, was easily the most ravishing woman at the event. Her fiery red hair was coiffed to perfection, and she sported a gorgeous, painted-on dress in the style of a seashell that hid none of her absolutely perfect curves. The girl had made the right choice in the battle between Zed and his siblings, and her half-brothers and sisters, and Zed had rewarded her with a place in his organization. Now she was the belle of the ball, and threatened to outshine the bride herself, which was not a good idea, since Helen was already showing signs of being the jealous type.

As the reception wore on... and on... it became hard to track just where everyone had disappeared to. Rhianna herself took a little break in a vacant side room at the palatial venue, having her shoulders almost driven through the wall by Tarrence as he fucked her rotten in ten minutes flat. It was a wonder no one heard them... or maybe someone did. She didn't care. Her babies were going to live happily ever after, and nothing could dampen her mood.

She staggered out of that place on shaky legs, still amazed that the old man could do those things to her, and giddy from the feel of his cum running a slow line down her thighs. She wandered down a stone path to a beach, looking to just relax and take a load off, when she heard a noise from a nearby cave. Curious, too curious, she made her way over to see who'd had the same idea as her to get away.

"I can't believe you chased me all the way down here." The voice, a woman's, was breathy and strained. A bit muffled. "At the dinner... under the table... how could you have... have done that to me?"

Rhianna knew that voice. Knew it especially in its breathy, excited form. Meadow. What's she doing here? Who...

"It's time, teacher. Cousin."

The deep, confident words echoed out of the shallow cave, and Rhia knew just who she would see once she popped her head around the mouth's edge. She was right. There was Zed, his tux half off, the pants down beneath his ass, with his cousin on her knees in front of him, staring at his think, veiny cock. She was touching it, despite her words of protest, unable to look away.

"Lover." Zed stroked her hair. "Give me a gift on my wedding day. Give me what I've wanted all my life."

"It's... wrong." Meadow rand her fingers up and down his fleshy length, aghast and fascinated all at once. When she tried to hold it in her palm, she could only cover a little over half the circumference, and the eighteen-year-old wasn't even fully hard yet. "I... I can't..." She closed her eyes and breathed him in. "I shouldn't..."

Zed put his hand on the back of her head, giving a gentle push... and that was it. Meadow's tongue shot out like a button had been triggered and she licked up and down every throbbing inch of the beast in front of her. She seemed to savor the taste, and eagerly popped the bulbous head in her mouth, running her tongue around and around it. Maybe it was that he didn't expect it, or maybe because it was that he was finally getting his childhood dream, but Rhianna just suspected it was a fact of overwhelming potency that caused Zed to unload a gallon of sperm down Meadow's sucking throat only seconds after she attempted to swallow that majestic cock.

Somehow Rhia knew, through motherly instinct, that it didn't matter. Sure enough, Zed never softened in the slightest, and as soon as his cousin finished her impromptu meal, he lifted her in his arms, keeping her suspended in the air with no choice but to hang on to him for dear life. With a soft squeak, Meadow felt that tasty tip pierce her drenched pussy lips, and she buried her face in her lover's neck as he fed that oversized python straight towards her core, screaming as Zed made her a woman. His woman. Finally.

Rhianna should have been angry. Disappointed. Jealous. Her lover and her son were fornicating in front of her, behind her daughter's back, at a wedding of all places. She was worried, true enough, but the scene was just too passionate, too real to be anything less that masturbation fodder for the woman. Rhia wasted no time in leaning against a large rock nearby, and plunging her fingers into her snatch to frig herself furiously in a match to the rhythm of the couple before her.

When Zed speared Meadow over and over, Rhia rolled her hips in the same tempo as her niece's, accepting her fingers just as Meadow succumbed to that cock. When Zed moved to just bouncing his teacher on his ever-turgid member like she weighed nothing, his mother jackhammered all four fingers inside herself at fully as frantic a pace. It was thrilling and wrong, shifty and sublime all at once. Rhianna felt like she was with them, sharing the moment of Meadow's blossoming. It was spiritual.

Clever girl that she was, Meadow managed to keep her face muffled in Zed's chest as her orgasmic screams spewed out of her even as he spewed into her, keeping anyone nearby, that didn't already see them, from hearing. His muscular ass clenched and unclenched in an uncontrolled drive to fill his mate up with as much of his seed as possible. Even her admirable restraint, though, couldn't keep her quiet forever.

"Yes, yes, yes!" She ground her hips into his, wrapping her legs tight around his waist. "God, yes! Finally. Give it to me... fill me up..." Meadow slavered her lover with kisses, the dam that was holding back years of heedless lust finally bursting. "Knock me up. Make me a mommy... Fuck, I want your baby so much..."

That was enough for Rhianna. The implications of Meadow's plea were like a bucket of cold water, and the mother of the groom and bride had to get out of there. She made her way back to the reception, relieved that no one bothered to ask her where she was. Soon, Zed returned, with Meadow coming back much later, which was smart, and things carried on like normal.

At the end of the event, when Zed and Helen sped off to start their honeymoon, Rhia stared at Meadow who was sitting quietly, her hand softly rubbing her abdomen, a transcendent smile on her delicate face.

One isn't bad. Zed is... he's Zed. It was going to happen. He loves Meadow.

She kept staring at what she knew was now an expectant mother.

One isn't bad.