Some Kind of Tragedy Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slapped him again. "You owe me this. A beautiful, strong child, not an invalid you poked too hard with your dick because you're hornier than you can handle. I'm your fucking wi—"

She honestly didn't expect it when he shoved her back into one of the gun safes. "I paid what I owed with Hezekiah. It's not my fault he wasn't good enough for you. We're even."

"Not till I say so!" She screeched and lunged, managing to bowl him over and landing square on his hips. In one smooth motion, she lifted off the sundress she'd been wearing, baring her flat stomach, trimmed pussy, and bouncing E-cups to her brother. She played with her boobs while gyrating on top of him. "You miss these? I'm only twenty-two, and Hez... no one's nursed on them. I got the tits of the divine, and you know it."

He did know it, and she felt it when he hardened under her. She grinned wickedly, her victory seeming complete, when he flipped her over and pushed off from her. She almost despaired then, until he actually cut himself on his zipper in his eagerness to unbutton his pants and get them off. Blood dripping unnoticed down his hand, he fell back on his sister, smearing crimson across her boobs as he groped them without even the slightest care for her pleasure.

Fuck this. Helen trapped his waist with her muscular legs and wrenched her body to the side, putting him down on his back again so she could climb atop him once more. This time, she knew she finally won a battle as he didn't stop her from lowering herself onto his rigid spear, and even kept his bloody hands to himself.

She must have looked like some kind of horror show, riding him frantically, red streaks all across her luscious tits. In a sudden inspiration, she reached down and twisted both Zed's nipples, making him cry out, and adding such a flavor to their base rutting.

He gripped her wrists in both hands and stared at her. "Think you won the war? Show me what your victory looks like. Show me you can handle me when I'm angry enough to split the sky!"

She did exactly that. This was not lovemaking between a husband and wife, this was a fight with a dick and a pussy. This was a contest between two opposing factions; the king and queen vying for supremacy. She used every weapon in her arsenal to get him off first. Undulation, squeezes, licks, animal growls of need... but he held.

Zed put his own strategy into play; bait and switch. He pulled out what she thought was an old move, the thumb in the ass that conquered Demara, and she was ready to counter with a particularly clever maneuver involving her own long fingers, but it was a feint. He used the distraction to get one hand down at their joined crotches, where his own fingers worked some kind of devilry on her clit, while the other hand tweaked her nipple, and was joined by his mouth on the divot at the base of her neck.

It was masterful strategy, and it won Zed the day when Helen's spine stiffened, and she could do no more than quiver on top of him as the biggest climax of her life overtook her. It wasn't until she collapsed on his broad chest, gasping for breath, that he released himself inside her finally. A concession to a worthy adversary.

"Hail to the king, baby." Zed whispered in her ear.

"Hell... baby to the queen." Helen smiled from ear-to-ear.

__________

Helen's days since her new life had begun were spent with pretty much with only two people; Zed, and April, her aunt and the head of Zero Lymp U.S.'s Glamor division. The woman had defied her own generation by siding with Zed and his sibling in the fight to oust Craig and his brothers and sisters, and Zed felt it was time to reward her with greater ties to the family.

Helen was wary of the woman at first; April was absolutely ravishing. At only twenty-five, she wasn't much older than the rest of them, but she looked at least six or seven years younger. It was like the fiery redhead didn't age, which would mean she would be devastatingly gorgeous... forever. It was a recipe for disaster with Zed and his rampant lusts around.

Helen needn't have worried, though. For some bizarre reason, the two were just not attracted to each other. He tended to see April as an exquisite work of art. You didn't fuck art. April looked at him as a character in a movie. Engaging, but you didn't fuck a movie character. Because of that little quirk, April had fast become the only real friend that Helen had.

For her part, the saucy redhead was fascinated by Helen, and even more so when she came up pregnant the second time. From the moment that Demara had announced she was carrying, Helen had confided in her friend how ragingly envious she was, and they had hatched plans to trip Zed into Helen's bed... into Helen again.

One day April popped in with a whole chemistry lab's worth of products to "facilitate the perfect conditions." That she hadn't used any for her first pregnancy was something Helen pointed out in a huff... until April gently reminded her how that had worked out. After that, Helen was an avid partaker in all things pre-natal.

The hopeful woman took a whole cocktail of drugs, apparently mostly vitamins for health, and, once she was actually pregnant, listened to subliminal drum-beats to ensure that her child would be a fighter. April relished their sessions together, when she'd rub coconut oil all over Helen's expanding stomach, and the feeling was mutual. The woman had such soft hands...

"You know, little Althea is such a precocious toddler. She just loves it when I do the ABCs and string numbers along to her..." April tended to get chatty as she slathered Helen up, and sometimes forgot who her audience was. "And I daresay that she'll be a heartbreaker when she gets older. I have an eye for these things. For her sanity, she should probably swear off of—"

"April."

The woman blinked. "Oh. Sorry. You're just so easy to talk to, I forget which minefields to steer clear of."

"It's fine. I'm just not all that keen on listening to my step-daughter's future of agonized celibacy."

"Who said she'd have to be celibate?" April's fingers tickled Helen's distended bellybutton playfully. "Just because men are intimidated by looks and brains together, doesn't mean Althea is doomed to never know any thrills." The redhead's hand moved in wider circles on Helen's tummy, rubbing the fragrant cream in, while she surreptitiously slid her free arm around the back of the woman's neck as they reclined on the sofa.

Helen didn't mind. It felt nice. In fact, she even scooted down a bit so she could rest her head on April's shoulder, and put her hand on top of her friend's as it moved. It... connected them. Her blouse, unbuttoned from the sternum down, flared open a bit wider, revealing the lower slopes of her expanded breasts a little.

"Hmm, and what thrills could she have then?" Helen was getting sleepy. Whatever April had given her that day was relaxing every muscle in her body. "Extreme sports?" She giggled, thinking that was funny for some unknown reason.

"Something like that." April ran her fingers through Helen's dark, lustrous hair. It was soothing, and she couldn't stifle the yawn that was crawling past her lips.

"Yeah. Something." Helen's lids drooped, then closed all together. She had the faint impression of something tugging at the remaining buttons on her blouse, but that was only hazy foolishness, and soon she was out, dreaming of oceans of amazing-smelling creams.

Then she dreamed of riding the waves of that ocean in the nude. Then she dreamed of something riding her on that ocean. Then there was no ocean, but there was still riding being done, and she clawed her way to wakefulness.

"Hnn... Hnnn... Hnnnn..." The breathy grunts in her ear were a dull backdrop to the throbbing coming from her pussy as she struggled to piece together what was happening in the waking world. What was happening to her. Helen felt her body swaying, rocking back and forth, just before she was aware of something on top of her... and in her. Finally, she opened her eyes enough to see, though all that was in her vision was a haze of red.

"Gooood..." The groan accompanied a shift of what was in front of her, and Helen realized that the red blocking her view was just long, silky hair. April's long, silky hair. The other woman's head was next to hers, and her friend's body was draped over the expectant mother's, swaying. Thrusting. "Sooo, good..."

Helen could hear the whispers for what they were now; the soft susurrations of a woman having amazing sex. With her. Thinking she was asleep.

"April..." Helen attempted with nerveless arms to push at her friend to get free, while a part of her brain was trying to figure out just what the hell was exactly happening. She was being penetrated, deep, and her body was responding in a way that, frankly, she'd never experienced with Zed. Instead of waves of pleasure radiating from her crotch, her whole body was ebbing and flowing like an evening tide. Her breasts were rubbing up against April's firm, full mounds, their nipples stimulating each other in a bizarre, but delectable way. April's hands were massaging her niece's shoulders pointedly, while the woman's lips were sucking gently, but insistently on her neck, and it seemed to be filling her head with a kind of buzz.

That was a good way to describe the whole experience; a full-body vibration. It was like her stomach was gurgling in hunger, but it was everywhere, and each instance of satiation she was getting was amplified a hundred times... and she needed more.

April didn't seem to realize that Helen was awake at first, so lost was she herself. She kept swaying atop her witless lover, and Helen, for a moment, lost the will to put up a fight, closing her eyes tight, gritting her teeth, and squeezing down on her partner's hips with her thighs. Oooh God... this... dildo... unnh... it's sooo deeeep... At least as deep as Zed's cock had reached, which should have concerned her, considering what she'd come to believe had happened with Hezekiah... but it was just... just...

It was throbbing. The... dildo... was throbbing inside of her, and it was hot.

"What the fuck?!" Helen did push this time on the woman taking her. Hard. April pulled back, surprised, and scooted away on the bed that she must have carried Helen to. Her bed, the one she shared with Zed. "April... what are you... What are you?"

"Hmm, you must have built up a tolerance." April just sat there, kneeling, uncaring that she was naked, that her perfect tits were covered in her own and Helen's glistening sweat. Uncaring that her fucking cock was still turgid and swaying with her heartbeat... and coated in Helen's juices. "My chemists assured me that their little cocktail was foolproof. Heads are going to roll for this."

"How the hell do you have a goddamned dick?" Helen pointed to the veiny beast like it was going to pounce on her, which was not an unfounded fear, apparently.

April tilted her head and smiled wickedly. "Helen, we're living in an age of miracles, and I'm the head of a division with the most cutting-edge biology research in history. Sure, on paper I'm the pretty girl in charge of beauty products, but that is just the most superficial description of what I am." The perfect woman began languidly stroking her cock. "This is what I am. What I made myself into. The complete package. Something for everyone to love." Her movements were hypnotic to Helen, who found herself licking her lips

April laughed lightly. "Feel that? Feel that tingling all over? That's my aphrodisiac doing its work. Frankly, I didn't need the roofie; I just wanted you so badly, I didn't want to have to take the time to prod you where I needed you to be." She got on her hands and knees and crawled a little closer to Helen again. "You got the love bug, my pet, and you're already mine."

"I... I don't..." Helen squeaked helplessly as her aunt pressed their lips tighter for a long, loving kiss. Her tongue squirmed with April's even as her hands, of their own volition, snaked up so she could run her fingers through that irresistible, fiery hair. It felt so, so good, and when April gently pushed her down on the pillow, she didn't push back one bit. I can't say no... I won't say no.

That she was drugged... changed inside chemically, didn't matter; only the reality of it. She was head-over-heels in love with April, and she needed her aunt to fuck her again with that miraculous dick. April eventually, almost reluctantly, stopped kissing her niece and moved her lips downward, latching onto a swollen nipple to begin suckling. Sure enough, Helen felt her milk being extracted, which was all she'd dreamed of and more. The nursing sensation was surreal, and April herself couldn't get enough of the taste.

"Mmmm... I'm so glad I did this..." April murmured as she switched breasts, gulping down her fist mouthful. "You're my sexy cow, and these udders are all mine."

Helen was coming down from a mini-orgasm, but something about that pricked her brain. "Aaaah... wha... what? You did this? What's that mean?"

April sat back and licked her lips, then firmly parted Helen's thighs. "What do you think? This thing is fully functional." She slid her mammoth cock easily into Helen, plunging fully inside in one motion, pressing her taut midsection against Helen's matronly roundness once again. When April saw the confused look on her lover's face, she had to laugh. "Did you really think that today was the first time we've done this? Princess..." She took a long lick across Helen's collar bone, making her shudder. "...we've been fucking for months."

April's hips went into full gear, slamming into Helen with a voracious need, and the pregnant woman could only grip the linens under her for leverage, bucking back instinctively. "Wait... you... Shhhhittt... you're not... not saying... Fuck, fuck, fuck..." Her eyes rolled back into her head and her body thrashed under her biggest climax with April yet.

April groaned and pressed closer, tonguing Helen's ear before pressing her lips there. She stopped suddenly, rubbing her pet's round belly. "It's mine, my love. Like I said; I'm fully functional. I'm positive I got to you before Zed did." She grunted and filled Helen with her cum. "I'm the real winner of your war."

That did it. The mother... father... mother... whatever of her child had just proclaimed herself, and Helen, primed for months by mind-bending chemicals, was sent over the edge. Her predilections ran to the matronly anyway; after all, Zed had won her hand by promising to knock her up, so it was only natural that she give herself to her new sire. Surrender to her new owner. And surrender she did, signaled by the most life-changing orgasm of Helen's life.

Helen and April fucked with complete abandon the entire rest of that day. And the next. And the next. They bathed together. They had servants bring them food, and ate together. And each other. Helen was shocked to find out that April, in addition to her perfect penis, still sported a complete vagina, which she was assured also worked. A womb, and the means to fill one. That was how April described it while Helen was busy deep-throating her while jamming two fingers up her aunt's twat at the same time. It was insane, it was mind-blowing, and it was the hottest thing Helen could think of. Her new owner was a specimen of pure fertility, and it drove her absolutely giddy with love.

Eventually, all good things had to come to an end... in that Zed returned home from his business abroad. With Demara and Penelope. And Althea. If Helen had any shred of lingering guilt for abandoning her husband in her heart, if not on paper; seeing his children with other women burned that right out of her. No, she was happy where she was; as April's secret wife. Wife in every way that counted, at least.

__________

The night of Zed's return, the family had a meal together to celebrate another takeover for Zero Lymp U.S. The wine flowed, the siblings got drunk, and a fun time was had by all. Hayden, as was now his usual habit, played with Penelope in a corner, his dour demeanor lightened a bit by the happy child. Heather did the same with Althea, gushing over her niece and promising all sorts of things.

Poe spent time with Althea's nanny, a lovely, dusky-skinned woman named Meda who had her hair in dreadlocks and the longest, thinnest legs Helen had ever seen. He apparently had found a new object to obsess over, but Meda seemed to be truly dedicated to little Althea, rebuffing the uncle's advances again, and again. It was fairly comical.

Zed, of course, was all over the newcomer, Lena; another cousin who, like Meadow, had sat out the fight that put him in charge. In her case, though, she had just hidden away at a boarding school, not daring to make any kind of target of herself. Of course, she was compellingly pretty, with a kind of subtle beauty that grew the longer you looked at her. Zed was obviously hooked, and had made sure she accompanied him on the trip so as to... form familial bonds.

"She's pregnant." April whispered in Helens ear while she came up from behind, wrapping her arms around her secret wife's growing stomach as they both watched from a nearby shadowed alcove.

"I know, I can tell." Helen growled, her eyes narrowing. She no longer felt any dedication to Zed beyond the legal requirements of their marriage and the corporation, but she still had her pride. "He just... just fucks anyone. Right in front of me."

"Jealous?" April sounded somewhat put-off, and Helen quickly turned and shoved her tongue down her aunt's throat, painting the inside of the woman's mouth and mewling sweetly in an urgent need to show just where her loyalties lied. To her relief, it worked, if the meaty prod at her thigh was any indicator.

Finally, when they separated with a series of small pecks on the lips, Helen reached down and began stroking that magnificent, all-important organ that was making a tent out of April's gown. "No, mistress. Not of him. Of my position. I am the executive officer, and he couldn't care less for my reputation. For me." Helen kissed her wife again. "I mean, think about it; he doesn't know about us, so, to him, he's just... cheating."

April groaned and reached down the neck of Helen's own dress to caress those tits she couldn't get enough of. "Point taken. I hate to say it, though, but Lena isn't it." She gently turned Helen around and pushed on her upper back. She got the hint and bent over, bracing herself on the wall next to her as she flipped her skirt up over her hips, flashing her bare pussy to her owner.

April slid right in with a sigh of contentment, and wasted no time slapping her hips against the mother of her child, eliciting musical grunts of joy from Helen. "There's another... a cousin, yet again. Maya. She's was squirreled away in the country by her parents, but Zed found her. It seems that he... didn't exactly ask permission either. She's a few months along now too."

"Unh, unh, unhhhh..." Helen couldn't keep quiet, but she still narrowed her eyes at her husband. "That... oooh... that bastard. He... Oh! OHHHH!" Her cries were loud when her climax came from nowhere to surprise her, but luckily no one caught them, though Heather seemed to hear something and started looking around.

Of course, that didn't stop April, who just latched onto her pet's tits harder, then pulled her down to the floor, staying sheathed in her the entire time, so that Helen was in her lap to be bounced up and down like a ball. Helen loved it, pulling her knees up and putting her hands flat on the ground so she could rock her pelvis in time with her aunt, squeezing her cunt rhythmically all the while, jealously trying to hoard that dream-like length of flesh that had so thoroughly claimed her.