Some Kind of Tragedy Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

__________

"Helen, I don't want to hear your whining right now." Zed squeezed the bridge of his nose like he had a headache. "You got what you wanted, and now you want to get rid of the division because it's a lot of work? Do you not see how that sounds?"

Helen glared at her husband. Our son raped the fuck out of me. How does that sound? Of course she didn't say that. There was not a chance on the planet that she would reveal the depths of her humiliation. Instead, she tried making her case again. "The legal paperwork can only be overridden by the CEO. That's you. Hezekiah—"

"Hezekiah is earning his place in the company. He's a godsend, and just because you feel guilty for—"

"Listen to me!" Helen beat her thigh with a fist. "He's—"

"No, you listen!" Zed rose to his full, intimidating height. "You have no idea what I'm dealing with now. Grandma Gail's psycho kids, Tyson and Ecaterina... they're making some kind of play that I know is going to be rough. I need Hez and his department. I need the tools they're coming up with to fight this thing. On top all that, my daughter, Penelope, has gone missing, and Demara is losing her mind. So here's what's going to happen, you're going to do what you should have twenty years ago, and you're going to reconcile with your son." He ushered his wife to the door. "Without me. Stand up for yourself." He slammed the door in her face.

And that, apparently, was that. Helen was lost... until it finally dawned on her what day it was. April! She's back from that vacation today! I'm sure her lab can cook something up that will fuck with Hezekiah's head...

Hope renewed, she summoned a shuttle and went straight for the Glamor division, her wife's domain. It wasn't all that far, in absolute terms, but it felt like an eternity. Helen was giddy with the prospect of seeing her true love, of her impending rescue, and she rushed through the lobby of the department in a flash, ignoring the receptionist's bleating behind her.

She cracked the door to April's office open with a grin, ready to surprise her... and instead meeting the biggest surprise of her life. There she was, the middle-aged redhead with the face and body of a sorority girl, riding their son, Aron, on a plush sofa in the corner, her perfects tits bouncing along with her perfect cock, like she hadn't fucked anyone in a year. Which was painfully untrue.

"Hmm... baby... you are the fucking bessssstttt..." April couldn't stop rubbing her own breasts as she bounced on Aron wantonly. "I can't believe you're finally eighteen."

The boy... the man... groaned and grabbed her by the hips to slam into her like he was in a fight. "Best birthday ever, Auntie April. God, you're so... ung! So sexy!" He threw her off him so he could flip her over, then mount her from behind. As his dick plowed the ass that was no less than a work of art, his hand reached around and stroked her lonely cock. "No one in this fucking world is like you!"

The combination made April's eyes pop almost all the way out, and she screamed deliriously. "Yes, yes, yes... do it, fucking take me... Conquer me..."

Helen backed out slowly, trying not to sob out loud. She knew then that she was alone. Trapped. Forever.

__________

"Ah, ah, ah, ah..." Helen whimpered as she swayed on top of Uncle Tarrence, his thick cock in her pussy, while Hezekiah kneeled behind her, thrusting into her ass. She had already come twice, and the feeling of her ugly great uncle sucking on her sensitive nipples threatened to do it again.

It was a mistake to go to him. Of course he was in cahoots with Hezekiah; birds of a feather, and all that. In the corner, her mother and grandmother, Rhianna and Gail, were already worn out and playing with each other contentedly. Helen watched them through half-lidded eyes with loathing. Is that my future? Mindless fuck-toys for hideous men? She shuddered as both Tarrence and Hezekiah unloaded in her.

Tarrence rubbed Helen's belly with a shit-eating grin. She'd already promised to name their daughter Eileen.

"Whelp, that's it for me." Hezekiah got up and started to put his clothes on. "Me and a new buddy are gonna hit the bars downtown. He promised to get me real fucked up tonight." He did spare a second to force his tongue down his mother's throat, then smack her on the ass. "Try not to have too much fun without me. Whore."

Helen barely knew he'd left. Gail and Rhianna had taken his place, running their lips and fingers all over her as she milked Tarrence to hardness again within her. When he gripped her giant tit-flesh in both hands and squeezed, the tears in her eyes had nothing to do with the pain.

__________

"...Are you fucking with me?"

"No. Look, just sign the goddamn thing before I change my mind."

Helen didn't hesitate. She snatched up Hezekiah's ornate pen and scribbled her name. It was done. Witnessed. She was free. I can't believe it. I'm out of the Chair! She wanted to dance, to sing, to run naked through a waterfall... but she settled for staring her son in the eye. "What changed your mind?"

"Fucking Dion." Hezekiah growled. "My... friend got me plastered and made a bet with me. I lost. This is what he wanted." He stared at his mother with no less hatred than he'd ever had. "You're not bound to the Chair. You still have your name and division. Just go." He sneered then. "A woman in your delicate position needs to take care of herself."

There was that. Her pregnancy by Tarrence. Still, it was a small thing next to her freedom. She got the fuck out then, needing answers, but not wanting to be anywhere near that bastard she'd had the misfortune to give birth to. Helen pondered and calculated, and, in the end, knew where she had to go.

Zed was waiting for her in his office, all smiles. "Well, never say I don't watch out for my wife."

Helen wanted to say a lot of things, but instead, she settled for giving him the fuck of a lifetime right then and there. She owed him that much, and, more practically speaking, it would be better to have an excuse for a swelling stomach in the months to come better than; Creepy Uncle Tarrence is abnormally good in the sack. It was a cover-up she was very good at by that point.

Afterward, as they were catching their breath, Helen finally asked her question. "Who the fuck is Dion?"

"He's... a new hire. Party planning." He looked like he wanted to say more, but guiltily diverted his eyes.

"What?" Helen stroked his cock, surprised by how much she'd missed it. "Tell me."

"Um, Hezekiah isn't stupid, you know. He did have one demand. An... arrangement to cement himself with the family."

Helen deepthroated him, much to his groaning delight. When she got done swallowing, she settled into his lap and started tonguing his nipples, enjoying her brother's shivers. "Okay, so what was the demand?"

Zed plunged three fingers into her, making her gasp. "Let's just say... it's a good thing we have a dedicated party planner now."

­­­__________

Helen didn't know how she'd feel, but when she saw April walking down the aisle to stand next to Hezekiah, she found that she was... happy. The lack of boosters from her "wife's" cocktail must have cleared her mind, because she was positively relishing the look of dismay on the duplicitous redhead's face, and imagining what Hezekiah's would look like once he discovered how utterly unable she'd be to stay faithful to him. As if she needed more evidence; Aron looked sick, and Herman and April exchanged a glance that said a whole lot.

Fuckers deserve each other.

One thing was for sure, though, the party was amazing. Better than her own wedding, she had to admit. This Dion fellow, he was some kind of drunken genius, and everyone found themselves having the time of their lives. And that was before the orgy broke out.

It was an hour later, when Helen was lifting her face from her daughter Angel's pubes that were shaved into a picture of a skull, and the two began to cuddle a bit, that she spied Dion staggering around with a mug of something in each hand.

"Darling..." she idly played with her little girl's dyed-black hair as the moody youth did the same with her tits. They all love the tits. "Just where did this guy come from?"

"Dion?" Angel mumbled the word from around a mouthful of nipple. "Mom... no one told you?" Angel sat up, and Helen, after getting a good eyeful of her progeny's assets, had to admit that an epic set of boobs were pretty gravitational. "Mom, he's... dad's son. Dad brought him into the company after Dion's mom begged him on her deathbed."

Helen groaned. "Well shit. Just how out of the loop am I?" She eyed the prettyboy up and down. "So which cousin was it?"

Angel paused in kissing her way down her mother's stomach. "Cousin? She was a... person. A normie." A lick on the clit almost made Helen forget what they were talking about. Almost.

"A normie? What the helllllll.... Ooooh."

"Yeah. She was the daughter of an ambassador he met in... somewhere. No relation at all. Boring. Her name was... Semara, I think." Angel dived back in, eating Helen out with abandon.

Despite Angel's admirable efforts, Helen found her ardor diminishing as one thought formed that wouldn't leave. She was what?

__________

"I'm told you're the best." Helen stared at the balding man with the piercing eyes. He was lit only by a series of monitors in that strange bunker, but his smile was cunning enough to give her pause. "My step-son, Paul, said you... see things."

"My lady, I see everything." The man looked her up and down, then seemed to get bored, turning to look back at a little tablet where he had an old episode of The Simpsons playing. "I've had your family in my sights for a long, long time. You know why I can tell you this? Because I know all your secrets too... springtime girl."

April. "Fine. I don't care about that. In fact, it's just what I need. Tell me what my husband has been doing for the last twenty years, and I'll make it extremely worth your while." She played with her blouse, evaluating him. Sometimes voyeurs jumped at the chance to make their fantasies a reality, but sometimes the very thought of real interaction scared them.

"Oh you will." He waved at the screens. "So what exactly do you want to know?"

"How many sluts outside the family has he knocked up? Which ones? What little bastards outside the dynasty are running around out there?" She still couldn't believe Zed would stoop so low as to fuck around with... well... Normies.

He just laughed. "That'll take a while." He rubbed his chin in thought, then began bringing up a database.

Because she was bored more than anything else, she sat down. "So, what do I call you?"

He shrugged, glancing back at the cartoon he seemed to be enjoying. "Hmm. Homer. That'll do."

Finally, Homer had the list he was looking for, ready to click. "I'll hit the best one first. Let me show you the life and times of Alice and her son.

So Helen watched, growing more furious by the second. Herbie. What a stupid name.