Some Kind of Tragedy Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Poor dope has no idea she's constantly... Oh? Another camera showed something intriguing. What's this now? Here we have a man who's supposed to be forging tools to save his family in the courtroom battleground looking like he's got a scheme of another sort running. On screen, Homer could see Hezekiah watching his own camera feed, and tenting his fingers like a bad Bond villain. It was surreal. Schemes within schemes.

Thoroughly enjoying the delicious irony, Homer sat back with a smile and watched the show unfold. He followed April as she made her way into a lounge next to Hez's office suite that was meant as a place for his team to take a break, maybe even a renewing sleep if they'd been putting in a lot of hours. Now, it was empty, its plush sofas and side room bereft of anyone... nearly.

As April slipped inside, she was greeted by a woman who was waiting for her, lounging on the sofa, wearing a blood-red robe that complemented her short, silky crimson hair. Hair that was remarkably like April's own. That wasn't so much of a coincidence; Enya was, on paper, April's niece, but the truth was considerably more bizarre. As it was, the relationship between the two was in full display the second that the younger woman stood, letting the robe that was only loosely tied at her waist hang open to display a hard, toned body that would rival her aunt Arlene's. The inner slopes of Enya's proud, perky little breasts were all that were revealed, but that, and the hint of fiery pubic hair that was trimmed into the shape of an arrow, was more than enough to tantalize April, causing the older woman to lick her lips with anticipation.

Enya didn't say a word, she only smiled and sauntered over to the open door of the adjoining suite, which was flanked on each side by long, opaquely tinted windows, pausing just long enough to look at April with her fierce green eyes, before she crooked a finger and disappeared out of sight. Neither April nor Homer hesitated to follow the lithe woman, with April shedding her own blouse and skirt as she moved, and Homer eagerly enlarging the picture of the next room on his display.

Inside, a bit of a surprise awaited. On a king-sized bed, Enya's twin brother, Aron, was lying with his hands laced behind his head, wearing not a stitch of clothing on a body that was a worthy counterpart to his athletic sister, his angry, purple-headed warrior jutting triumphantly upward. Enya was shedding her robe, letting it slide down over her rippling back and taut, firm ass to puddle on the floor at her feet. Still walking, she glided to the bed, crawling up on it to her brother, who just looked on with a smile as April finally caught up and entered the room.

The twins knew exactly what they were doing, it seemed, as Enya laid her head on her brother's well-muscled chest and began lazily stroking his turgid member while bending a firm leg across his. Aron reached down with one hand and ran his fingers through his sister's hair contentedly, then plunged a digit into her mouth, which she sucked on eagerly. They both kept their matching jade eyes on April, whose heavy breathing was making it a challenge for the woman to divest herself of her last remaining items of clothing, and she only managed to get down to her crimson-red bra and panties. It was enough, though, and Aron's cock gave a visible twitch at the sight of the older woman, causing Enya to grip it harder, like it was the haft of a weapon she was planning to do battle with. For his part, peeping Homer had to shake his head. Still never fails to amaze me.

Sure, April was beauty personified; the woman was probably the most exquisitely put-together that he'd ever seen, and that was saying something when spying on the Tellus ladies, but that wasn't what was the most noteworthy about her, surprisingly enough. The thing that stood out, no pun intended, was the huge, throbbing cock that jutted up out of the waistband of her panties, protruding from where the clit would be on a normal woman. Some years before, the mad scientists in April's R&D division had cracked enough of the human genome to make April into a true hermaphrodite. Of course, the executive immediately made sure that the technique wouldn't be made public; at least, not as long as she was alive. She wanted to be the most perfect specimen of humanity on the planet during her lifetime. A woman as feminine and desirable as any who lived... and possessing of an organ that was as magnificent, and potent, as the hardiest man's aspirations. She'd accomplished that... for a time.

Potent was the key here. Flying in the face of all logic, that thing worked. April, a vision of lust, could father children, and did. These children. Ostensibly her niece and nephew, Enya and Aron were, in fact, her biological daughter and son, by way of a once-completely enthralled Helen Tellus herself. The two women hadn't stopped there either, but, for some reason it was only Aron and Enya that April had developed more than parental feelings for. Homer had a theory, and it was that the twins had a fire in them, an inborn need to conquer, and April had instinctively responded to it over their development, yearning for the day when she could be taken by them. When it came, Helen, her secret wife, was tossed aside, and her new husband, Hezekiah, was ignored. All that was in her now was a need to be taken by her offspring, as much and as thoroughly as possible.

"Come here, lover." Enya crooked that finger again, then turned over to expose herself fully, revealing just how much she really did match her mother and brother when her own perfect penis popped into view. "We don't have a lot of time before the idiot is up and about again."

"I can't believe you wanted to meet here." April did as she was bid, even as she talked, slinking over to the bed and licking her lips. "We're right next to him... if he knew..."

"We wanted to...?" Aron shook his head, impatient. "Ah, who cares? If he knew, he'd erupt." Aron laughed. "Doesn't that make it goddamn hot?" He grinned as Enya moved his cock around in an almost come-hither gesture towards April.

April, the look of worry in her eyes vying with her need, stopped next to the pair on her knees, trepidatious. "It's... it's too risky..."

They weren't having it. Their mother, her flawless body only partially revealed, was in their reach, and they weren't going to cede the battle. Moving as one, the twins rose up and each grabbed an arm, throwing April down on the mattress. Aron roughly tore the expensive bra up and off her torso, even as Enya ripped the matching panties away. To a chorus of gasps and whines, Aron feasted on his mother's exquisite tits, while Enya took her cock fully down her throat in one quick motion. They ravaged the hapless woman that way for some minutes until April thrashed bonelessly through her first orgasm of the night. As a punctuation, Aron shoved his tongue in her mouth while Enya greedily swallowed every ounce of what her mother produced.

"You... you two..." April groaned as she squirmed on the mattress, once her children had pulled back. "You can't just... just..."

"We can, and we are." Aron laid down on his side and pulled April to him, yanking one sculpted leg up so it curled around his waist, then sliding his dick easily into her slick tunnel. April gawped, her mouth open and her eyes squeezed shut, still feeling the thrill of mating with her son even after all these years. When he began thrusting, she moved with him, her hips in rhythm to him instinctively.

This lasted for only moments before the next phase began, and an impatient Enya plastered herself against April's back, her lips tonguing her mother's ear and a hand reaching around to fondle one lonely breast... and that was about as much foreplay as the younger woman had a taste for. With no hesitation, she penetrated her prey with her own impossible member, eliciting quite the response. April's eyes shot open and the scream that issued out was... surprising. Surprising enough for a pro like April that Homer enlarged the view directly over where she was being double penetrated to see what he was missing. How about that. Very... intimate.

Instead of the classic DP, Enya had opted to join her brother inside their sire, stretching the helpless woman's twat out to make room for her too, sliding her cock up in alongside Aron's where she initiated a counter-rhythm to his thrusting; pulling back when he pushed up, plunging when he withdrew. It meant that dear old mom was completely, constantly stimulated, and it was driving her out of her mind.

The combination of being stretched beyond anything she'd known, being fucked by both her children in the same place at the same time, and being hammered continuously with someone's cock coming and going at once, all birthed the mother of climaxes in April, and the woman howled at the top of her lungs as she came. It was like her body didn't know how to respond, and she bucked herself back and forth between the twins, yearning for one or the other, both at once. They unloaded in her simultaneously as well, and Homer found himself wondering if the freaky trio would be having freaky babies of unknown parentage soon. It was all down to whether April was taking precautions or not, and she had been distracted by the family turmoil lately.

It was then, coincidentally enough, that the clapping started.

What happened next shouldn't have been a surprise, but Homer couldn't say he expected it. The opaque windows that lined all the walls of the sleeping suite suddenly became much less opaque, and the sight of a couple dozen employees lining the periphery outside, all watching the trio in their post-coital reverie, suddenly appeared. At their head, Hezekiah himself, whose smile could either have been born from glee at a net well-cast, or from a betrayal-birthed fury that could melt steel, was clapping the hardest of all.

"How's it feel, fuckers?" The twisted, ugly man kept slamming his meaty hands together. "Embarrassed? Humiliated? Everyone sees what freaks you are too!"

True enough. The jeers and laughs, the invitations and curses, mixed together into a jumbled cacophony that caused all three philanderers to try to cover up and escape what was happening. At this point, Homer had seen enough. The fun parts were done, and the rest was predictable. No one would learn anything from this, not really, and all that would happen was a new cycle of revenge would form.

He had to say, he was surprised at Hez. The man was the key figure in helping combat the family's legal problems, and Zed was counting on him. How much time had been wasted in concocting this trap, in laying the groundwork, in gathering the players? How much time that could have been used much more productively? Hell, the dynasty might just fall because of what had happened here. Hayden was right, they're all ignorant.

It was all Homer could take for one day. He decided to log off, cut the feeds, and get some sleep. Who knows, in the meantime, maybe a couple members of his favorite family would wise up some. Someone had to.

__________

Of all the places Homer expected to be alerted to the next day, a hospital for the mentally ill was not on the list. After a second, though, he had to laugh at himself. Really, what would a Tellus be doing at what was essentially an insane asylum? They're all perfectly normal and stable people. Luckily, it was a hospital he had cameras stashed away in, since it contained something salient to his network.

Coming up to the front entrance were two that he was surprised to see together, until he made certain connections. Wow, Hayden's data really does delve deep. Not only does he have info on things I thought were only in my records, but he actually kept his word and provided it to Herman. It was interesting. Things were unfolding in unexpected, and exciting ways.

"Remember, you're not to make a scene. I need this place." Penelope, now dressed in a sunny, light frock, the polar opposite of her leather bitch-from-hell outfit of the day previous, was looking up at a visibly annoyed Herbie as they strolled together. "I'm willing to help out the pretty side of the family," she said that like she wasn't cuteness personified, "if only for my mom's sake, but the second you jeopardize my daughter's care..."

"Jeez, calm down. I got no plans to do anything more than have a talk." Herbie rolled his eyes at her, choosing to humor her threats. "You won't even be near me, if you can do what you say."

Penelope eyed him skeptically, then suddenly flashed him a smile like the sun had just emerged from a cave in the earth. "Oh, don't listen to me. I get moody sometimes. I've heard the stories about you, little brother." She leaned in close to him to give him a peck on the cheek, but while one hand was braced on his broad, muscular shoulder, the other was somewhere a ways south, tracing the outline of another muscle. "I have all the faith in the world that you'll be... successful."

With a noncommittal grunt from him, and a gay laugh from her, the pair made their way into the hospital. Penelope, having been in often to have private visits with her committed daughter, Melinda, had no problem getting the two of them through security and onto the ward. The duo went all the way to Melinda's room without anyone even looking at them twice.

Once inside, Penelope wasted no time in greeting her daughter, running over to the bed she was strapped down on and actively thrashing around in. As soon as the troubled nineteen-year-old saw her mom, though, she stopped her histrionics and broke down crying in relief. "Momma! I was... I was afraid you... you weren't real! A voice said, they said there was no way you could be real! Not after I talked about how beautiful and kind you are, and how you have the sweetest—"

"Shhh, of course I'm real, my precious baby." Penelope smoothed the girl's rich, black hair comfortingly. "And I'm here for you, always." She leaned in to give her daughter a light kiss on the mouth... that ended up being not so light. It was a good couple minutes later that Penelope paused long enough to give Herbie a look that said, stop gawking and start walking. Herbie seemed to get the hint, and left right as Penelope was reaching over to the buckles on the straps keeping her daughter's body confined.

As much as Homer liked a good show, Penelope and Melinda would be a rerun for him, and Herbie was the star of what looked to be an interesting new episode. He flicked through the hospital's camera system as he followed the big man's nonchalant-but-paranoid journey through the halls, with him checking something written on a slip of paper, then looking up at room numbers the entire time. After a few wrong turns, and close calls with staff that he had to talk his way out of, Herbie finally arrived at the place Homer knew he had to have been going. The only place he would need to go.

The big room that Herbie entered with a counterfeit keycard was like a cave; dark and menacing. He inched into it, looking for a switch that would illuminate the room a bit more than the lone nightlight in the corner. He found one, but when he flicked it on, even though it was nothing more than a single fluorescent bar, a voice actually hissed at him from the side of the room.

"Shut it off."

That was it. Not even any real heat to it, just one lone admonishment. Herbie ignored it and stepped inside gingerly. He was more careful than he had to be, considering that the room contained little more than a chair, a bed, a small sink/toilet combo, and four walls. Bare walls, without even a window. On the bed was a lone figure, lying under a thin blanket, looking up at him with piercing eyes, the pair of which lied under a completely bald pate. The woman had not a single strand of hair above the eyebrows, which may have been, on paper, a non-starter for any sense of attraction, but something about her made a man forget all that. Her prominent jaw and cheekbones were... exotic. Compelling, even. Her eyes were green and sharp, and the way her body slithered under the blanket merely hinted at a primal vitality that was more than sufficient to keep a person on the hook.

Homer had been curious about something for a while, and watched Herbie's reaction for the answer to his question. The man looked wary, but not disgusted. His nose wasn't scrunching up, and he wasn't covering his mouth... so it seemed that the occupant actually did maintain a decent level of hygiene, despite appearances. It seemed like an idle curiosity, but it told Homer something; Ecaterina Tellus wasn't quite as crazy as she looked.

It wasn't so strange, having two Telluses in the same hospital. After all, this was one of the best in the world, and cost a fortune. Hayden could swing it for his daughter, and Tyson for his... well, not wife, exactly... As it was, Ecaterina, the daughter of Gail and Tarrence, sister to the man causing Zed so much trouble, was not a well woman. Shunted away here years ago, after her brother was done fathering children on her, she was forgotten by the world in her dark cave; until now. Until Herbie.

Ecaterina looked at the man while tucking her chin down like an animal, rolling her eyes upwards to try to pin him to the wall with her predatory gaze. She smiled evilly. "I know you. I have been shown your picture. You... you took them. Thwarted them. Killed them." Her tongue darted quickly between her wide, thin lips.

Herbie stopped, brows scrunched. "I... who? What did I do?"

The woman threw her head back and laughed, and the movement shifted the blanket she was under to reveal the rest of her body. She was wearing a hospital smock, above the waist, but from the tops of her thighs down it covered nothing, leaving bare a pair of the longest, shapeliest, most sinuous legs Homer had ever seen. It was so incongruous on woman in such a position that the contrast was... exciting. It wasn't just him that noticed too; Herbie unconsciously copied the woman and licked his lips quickly at spying those gorgeous gams.

"My children! Tyson's babies!" Ecaterina sat up, curling her legs up under her in a slow, deliberative way. "You're the reason they're dead, or in prison, or stuck in the dreams of a world that has only uses for the useful. The dire follies of the broken narratives that rule over all, and control every step of our—"

Herbie stopped at the foot of the bed. "You mean all those assholes I had to deal with the last eighteen years? They were your kids?" He stared at her incredulously, then sheepishly. "Uh... sorry?"

"Sorry? Sorry!" Ecaterina uncoiled without a warning, getting her long legs under her and springing at Herbie with her whole body. She crashed into him and wrapped her thighs around him in an iron grip, then locked her ankles at the small of his back as she grabbed handfuls of his shirt. "Sorry, he says... like he didn't free me!"

Herbie, his confusion enabling even her relatively light frame to throw him off balance, fell back on the floor, but Ecaterina didn't budge an inch. She merely kept the vicelike squeeze on his waist and braced her palms on his chest through his torn shirt. "Tyson forced himself on me for decades! He pumped me full of his angry red parasites... his children... so he could have good little soldiers for his army of the broken and disloved. And they let him! They all let him!" She shivered on top of him, her eyes shut while she moaned. "He put me here because I spoke the truth about life, the universe, and everything! For forty-two years! He would love to torment me with tales of what atrocities my grub-spawn were committing out there... but now they aren't! You saved me!"