Some Kind of Tragedy Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Forgive me."

Obviously not the words he expected to hear. He blinked and opened his mouth but nothing came out, so Helen kept on talking.

"What I did to you, I can never fix. I can't give you back what I took... but I won't ever, ever stop trying to do right by you for the rest of my life." She moved up to him, placing a hand on his huge arm. "You had every reason to let Tyson have his way with me before you came in to deliver the final blow. It could have happened at any time. You could have had your revenge." Her face flushed and tears started leaking from her eyes. "But you didn't. You stopped him." Her voice dropped to a whisper. "You... you saved me." She began rubbing her hand up and down his arm. "And I knew you would. In the last few years, I've been watching you, and I finally learned what kind of a man you are." She hung her head then. "And what kind of a monster I am. But what I saw in your eyes after my lowest moment, what you said... and didn't say... gives me hope."

Herbie still didn't speak. His mouth was puckered like he'd bit a lemon, and his eyes moved back and forth, unable to settle on one spot, but he didn't say a word, he only stood there, letting Helen keep going.

She gulped and visibly steeled herself, looking at her daughter and nodding once, who then took a step towards them. "I've been enthralled by your life, your loves, your triumphs and tribulations... and in these last years, I've made sure my daughter knows you too, even if only by your legend."

The girl moved right in front of him, licking her lips and looking up into his eyes. "That removal from the real thing is something I need to fix as soon as possible."

Without warning, the eighteen-year-old athlete hopped up on her toes and planted a forceful, deep kiss on Herbie's lips, which he instinctively returned. He was a man, and a Tellus, after all, and the girl was mouthwatering. After that, she blushed and stepped back, but there was a fire in her eyes, and a determination in her form as she slowly gripped the bottom of her T-shirt and lifted it up over her head. Keeping at least one family tradition, she wasn't wearing a bra, and her gravity-defying tits sprang out, rolling on her chest above her six-pack abs, temptation made flesh.

The kid was blushing, looking at him through a couple of strands that hung free from her ponytail, and nearly went to cover herself with her hands, but instead forced her arms down and faced the nonplussed man bravely. "Do you... am I... pretty enough for--"

Herbie was done then, all anger and bitterness drained right out of him by the offering Helen had made. He picked up the teenager with a roar of mock-severity and deposited her right down onto the plush carpet beneath them, then proceeded to shove his tongue down her throat to her delighted gasps of surprise.

The girl was painfully inexperienced, but she was making up for it with an enthusiasm that was nearly frightening in its need. Her strong hands were all over him, ripping his shirt away while fencing his tongue with hers the entire time. Her muscular legs rubbed up and down his bulging thighs, and her fingers frantically worked at his belt, then his pants. Finally, after long minutes of Herbie trying to devour every inch of her nubile flesh, she managed to get his lower half free enough that his throbbing penis was unbound and ready for her.

That's when she finally stopped. Herbie noticed... eventually, and popped her nipple from between his lips to look at her questioningly. She smiled tremulously at him, her breath coming in gasps. "I... you need to know who... what we're about to do..." She swallowed. "Daddy."

When his eyes went round, and he pulled back away from her, Helen was right there, rubbing a hand across his rippled back. "It's true. It was... that night. We made something... something fantastic together, even in the middle of all that tragedy." She looked down at the girl, who looked back with real worry in her eyes. "This is our daughter, Heby." Helen laughed nervously. "I can't lie, I named her that to mock you... but now, I am so glad that she's yours. She's the best of both of us, as you'll find out."

"Helen... Heby..." Herbie looked from one to the other. "How can you want this?"

Heby choked out a half-laugh, half-sob. "How can I not? I've had a crush on you since I first heard your stories. I dreamed about how it was me you were coming to save when you saved all those other people from Tyson's kids. When mom told me last year who I really was... I... I..." She blushed again. "I rubbed myself raw that night, and I've never been happier. Until now."

Heby composed herself then, locking gazes with her father, keeping her legs around his waist, her tubesock clad feet on his firm ass, and her arms around his neck while she stroked his hair. "Mom took your wife and children from you. I can fill that hole for you right now... husband. If you'll have me."

And that, as they say, was that. Heby's shorts were torn away with a growl, and Herbie had to force himself to keep from shoving his cock in her in one fell swoop. Mindful that this was her first time, he took it slow, letting her get used to his abnormal size, and, frankly, relishing the ability to watch the expressions on his daughter's face shift as she was finally taken by the man she'd loved from afar.

"Oooh, oh Godd..." Heby writhed under him, hanging onto his braced arms for purchase as he loomed over her, lowering his hips in slow motion. "Ffffuuu... It's so... so..." She opened her eyes and stared at him, then lifted her head to smash her lips on his. A few more inches then, and she had to gasp for breath. "...more... more, please..." She peppered his cheeks and neck with kisses. "I can... shit! I can... take it..."

More. Deeper. Heby's mouth gaped in a perfect oval. "How, how is it so fucking good..." She licked his jaw, just under the earlobe, then gave a whisper. "I know how... I was made for you, Daddy."

Then, Herbie was in. His pelvis came to a stop against hers when he bottomed out, and Heby underwent a full-body heave as her first climax with her father, her husband, washed over her. "Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!" Her back arched and she pressed her glorious tits into his chiseled chest, rubbing her nipples hard to get as much sensation everywhere as she could. "Kiss me, Daddy! I need you to, mmph!"

The lovers sealed their full joining by sharing what may have been the tenderest kiss that ever graced a round of frantic fucking. They stayed that way for a good while too, even as Herbie's pace picked up and he started slamming his daughter's toned ass into that expensive carpeting like he was drilling for oil. In no time flat, Heby was screaming out her undying love while pushing her dad's hips down with her cotton-covered heels, desperate to get as much of him in her as she could once she felt him begin to unload. "Give it all to me... claim me... I'm your wife... your prize... I want all your fucking babies forever!"

Herbie finished in her with a groan, though he was reluctant to separate from his newfound beloved. When he finally did pull out, to an accompaniment of squeaks from his daughter as her sensitive sheath was stimulated by every one of his inches during his exodus from her, he sat back with a drunken smile painting his face, trying to catch his breath.

"That was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen."

Heby sat up too as she and her father both looked over to the older woman who was dabbing her eyes with a tissue. It seemed they'd forgotten she was there, watching them the entire time. Without a word, Herbie stood and walked over to Helen, standing in front of her and looking down. In an adorable mirror to her daughter, she gulped with nervousness. "Herbie, I'm sorry. I'll leave you two--"

She was cut off by a hand grabbing the back of her hair and pulling her head back, then a forceful tongue ramming halfway down her throat. As her mouth worked on his, Herbie tore away the woman's robe with his free hand, then mauled her swaying tit with unbarred dominance. Helen was a ragdoll in his massive arms, and all she could do was close her eyes and keep kissing him as her own limbs bobbed helplessly, her back arching more and more to push her aching boob further and further into his groping palm.

After a good few minutes of his angry grunts and her soft mewls, Herbie finally let her go, and she collapsed against his chest, her hands on his shoulders the only thing keeping her upright. He put his face in her hair and smiled. "You're forgiven."

Helen's weeping was something that a poet should have written about, but since one wasn't available, Homer had to fit the bill by merely recording it for posterity. From that second on, it wasn't Herbie and Heby celebrating a new love, it was Herbie, Heby... and Helen. Mother, enemy, lover, seeker of penitence. The woman was as thoroughly owned by her step-son at that point as her daughter, their daughter, and she let him know it.

There wasn't a thing the two women didn't do to Herbie that night, or to each other, after their lusts had reached a boil. The three were inseparable, one mass of flesh as Herbie was impaling Helen, then Heby, back and forth, over and over. Helen couldn't get enough of her new/old flame, riding him until she collapsed, then sliding his oversized cock between her trademark mounds until he came. Heby, after discovering her that all her inhibitions were gone, feasted on her mother, going back to the place she'd come into the world, until her father was ready again, then supplicating herself on her hands and knees for him to claim her other first.

Helen, in exactly the same vein as her daughter, told Herbie that she was his then, that all others had lost any claim on her, and that she would be by his side that night, and every night for as long as they had life in them. That his lovers were hers, and her grandchildren by her daughter would be as cherished as any child born on earth.

Homer watched them until they all had had enough... for the moment... and finally fell into a naked sweaty heap, with each of Herbie's arms around one of his new brides while they laid with identical smiles of fulfillment on his heaving chest. Even the inveterate voyeur had a burning behind his eyes as he felt the vicarious emotion of the moment.

Quietly, without fanfare, Homer turned off his cameras, giving the trio a little privacy. Idly, he wondered what the future would bring the Tellus family. Things looked good, but life was never that fair. Tragedy always finds a way to rear it's inevitable head.

He mused for a time before heading to his bed, but not before checking his news feed, and muttering to himself. "Huh. Someone's cooking up a contest involving the dynasty?" He'd have to keep an eye on it... wherever it was. Homer perused further, but his eyes were getting bleary. All he could remember as his head hit the pillow was that it had something to do with... Paris.