Some More Money Ch. 02 - BJ Contest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mind spun in random circles at what I was going to do next. It was something I had done before, twice to be exact, but it was still new, extreme, and scary to me. I licked the sensitive skin below his balls. He liked that. He held his thighs tight against his chest to ensure I had full access.

I licked even lower, and there I was again, a guy's asshole in front of my face. How did I keep finding myself there? Oh, yeah, an extra thousand dollars. That was a great reason. Even so, I don't think I could have done it if the guy's grooming down there wasn't impeccable. I'm happy to say Buster's was. As long as I didn't fixate on what that body part was, it was nothing but a bit of skin that had a different texture than what surrounded it. It smelled faintly of coconut shower gel -- I had the same soap in my room -- with a slight overlay of fresh sweat. I fluttered my tongue across it, centering in on the crinkly skin amid the smooth skin.

Buster moaned, "Ohhhh mmmy gawwwd." Maggie looked over and saw what I was doing. She shrieked, "Hey, that's cheating! No one said we could do that!"

I lifted up to argue back, but he pushed me back onto his asshole and said on my behalf, "She's not using her hands. That's the only rule."

Maggie gave him a death look. Sean gave him a high five.

I stayed on his butt for a nice long time. He clearly loved it, but it wasn't going to make him cum, so I returned to his cock. For the benefit of the camera, I licked and wet-kissed the whole way, across his taint, his balls, and the length of his dick.

I took his cock back in my mouth with full suction, luxuriantly slow at first, then I sped up. When we all watched the finished video together, I was surprised how long it took him to cum. There at the time, it seemed like it was only a few seconds until I felt his stomach and thighs stiffen and his cock tremble. I opened my mouth wide to let the camera 'see' him shoot his load onto my tongue. I showed the puddle of man-goo to a camera, swallowed with an exaggerated gulp, then showed my empty mouth to the other camera. I went back to his dick and captured the last couple of drops of cum, and sucked a little longer, until I could feel him begin to soften.

I looked over, and Maggie was still working on Rocco. It looked like her mouth had gotten tired and she was stroking him with her lips but not sucking. He actually looked rather bored. Maggie, Maggie, Maggie, that's not ever going to work. It takes suction to keep a guy and his cock interested, and bored guys take forever to cum. Not looking good, Maggie...

I moved over to Sean. To say he was eager would be the understatement of the decade. He had obviously watched everything I did to Buster, and it couldn't be his turn soon enough. Before I knelt between his feet I slowly, sensually slid my bikini bottoms down. When they were at mid-thigh I stopped, turned my back to him, and wiggled my butt at him. He leaned forward and kissed each of my cheeks. I finished turning, faced him again, and let my bottoms fall to the floor. He had already been rock-hard, anticipating my mouth on his cock and his asshole. Now he was a whole level harder.

In the minimal 'plot' of the video I had bragged to Maggie that I spent the previous night with him, but I was actually experiencing his cock for the first time. It was a nice one, long, straight, and thick. It was so hard it visibly throbbed.

I took it in my mouth, and he didn't wait for me to push his knees up, he lifted them himself, up to his chest as high as they would go. I pulled him in as far as I could take him and held him there, sucking like crazy, and swirling my tongue. He moaned, actually more of a growl, a long, low, raspy note from deep in his throat. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Maggie glance over at me. When she saw I was already on Sean she began stroking Rocco faster, and it looked like she surrounded his cock tighter with her lips and began sucking again. 'Too little, too late,' I thought.

When I had stroked Sean only five or six times, he laced his fingers in my hair and held me still, fully deep in my mouth. Ooh, he likes it when I do the suck and swirl thing. He held me there for a solid minute, then lifted me off and pushed me down to his balls. I did the same thing to him I did to Rocco, suck and swirl, moving around on the skin there, giving each nut some quality time.

I slid down to his taint, still sucking and swirling, without waiting for him to push me farther down. I eased up on the sucking part and widened my tongue swirls into a side-to-side wash across the smooth skin there, letting the camera see the details, and slowly eased lower and lower until there I was again, my tongue circling someone's asshole. Once again I was deeply relieved to find meticulous hygiene, so I could concentrate on the task at hand without any worry about avoiding any nastiness.

Sean was clearly in heaven. His fingers were still laced in my hair, and I could feel his hands flexing, his fingertips lightly massaging my scalp. I don't think he even realized he was doing that, he was so deep in a zone, floating on a cloud of bliss.

Like I did with Buster, I stayed down there a nice long while. I alternated patterns with my tongue, going up and down across the puckered skin, drawing the letter x over it, drawing circles around it, going side to side, writing his name in cursive across it.

I licked upward, back across his nut sack, up the underside of his cock, and surrounded the tip. I sucked and swirled for a long moment, then I plunged over him, going straight to an aggressive, quick pace. He was so over-stimulated he barely lasted ten strokes. He launched rope after thick rope of jizz into my mouth. I barely remembered the camera in time, opening my mouth so it could see each squirt fly from Sean's cock onto my tongue. When he was done I showed the puddle of gooch to the camera and made an exaggerated show of swallowing, then showing my empty mouth. I returned to Sean's cock, sucking and swirling on the tip, capturing the last few drops of cum, and earning one more deep, satisfied groan.

I looked over at Maggie, and she seemed to just be beginning on Serge. Somewhere in there she had taken her bikini bottom off too. Rocco located his phone and launched a timer app. I lost interest in how long it took her to finish Serge when Rocco's timer passed five minutes.

When Serge finally groaned and came, I noticed that Maggie 'slipped' most of the cum and let it dribble down his cock. What little bit actually got into her mouth she pushed out with her tongue and let it drool down her chin. Not winning moves, girl. Rocco looked at his timer app and said, "Eight and a half minutes." Maggie groaned and I grinned for the camera.

Ryan waited ten seconds or so and said, loudly, "Cut." He said, "Great scene, everyone. Fifteen-minute break." We all adjourned to the living room of the suite.

Most of us got cold bottled water out of the fridge. Josh, Tanner, and Ryan gathered around the laptops and monitors that covered the dining table and checked out the footage. Janelle and I went out on the balcony overlooking the beach. I was so used to being naked it took me a minute to realize that it might not be cool for two naked girls to be out on the balcony without covering up, but Janelle said, "Don't worry, we're on a high enough floor that no one down there will notice." I nodded and took a deep swig of water.

She said, "It's nice working with you."

"Yeah, thanks, you too. So far I like everyone Ryan works with."

"He said you were going to fit in. I agree. That was one of Ryan's most complicated scenes, I mean the 'setup' part, obviously not the blowjobs. We got through it without having to stop and redo any of it, that's amazing. Good job!"

"Sure, thanks. You were easy to interact with."

She nodded her acceptance of the compliment. "He's really excited to have someone who ad libs as well as you do, and he's thrilled to have someone who rims. Most of us have a 'specialty,' something that not everyone does. Mine is eating pussy, that's why the scene is designed for me to be the 'loser' of this 'contest.'" She grinned and said, "I'm actually much better at sucking cock than this. Ryan wants it to be obvious that you win."

"Interesting. He didn't tell me any of that."

"That's how he works. He tells each of us as little as possible. He believes that his little 'plots' turn out better if nearly everyone is truly surprised by what happens next. He really hates it when someone's reaction looks fake."

Ryan leaned out and said, "You guys about ready?"

Janelle and I finished our waters, took advantage of the suite having multiple bathrooms, and returned to the set.

The guys settled onto the beds in the same places. Maggie and I stood in front of the opposite beds from before, and this time the crew performed the roll, speed, clap ritual with Maggie. Ryan focused his camera on me. I picked up what there was of a plot and said, "All right, you guys ready for another blowjob?" Without waiting for an answer, I knelt between Serge's feet, and Maggie settled in front of Buster.

Before I started in, I happened to glance up at Rocco, then at the other guys too, and I almost burst out laughing. They all had the same look on their face. It was sort of a cross between embarrassed and eager. Their eyes were unfocused, and they seemed to be trying to hide a broad smile. I'm sure what the look meant was, 'She's going to suck my dick, and I get to cum in her mouth. Two of my favorite things, and there's no doubt that they are going to happen right now. Life is good.'

Serge and Rocco, 'my' two guys, had a double-dose of that look, because they also knew they were also going to get their asshole licked.

Okay, then, time to get to work. I glanced over at Maggie, and she looked reserved and unsure of herself, which now I knew was acting. She was very convincing, looking like she didn't know where to begin. I started in on Serge, not a tentative molecule in my body.

Ryan and Josh approached shooting this second part of the video differently. They had shot the first batch of blowjobs from our sides at about waist height. This time, Josh knelt on the bed and held his camera over Buster's shoulder pointing downward at Maggie's face. Ryan started that way on me and Serge, but after only a minute or so, he stood on the bed behind Serge and shot downward over his shoulder. He told me to look up into the lens as I worked Serge's length in and out.

Ryan had to step back to give Serge room to slump back on his elbows when I pushed his legs up. Ryan knelt at Serge's shoulders, shooting down on me as I sucked his balls, licked his taint, and moved down onto his asshole. Once again, I was quite happy that Serge was nicely tidy down there, so I didn't have to deal with anything funky.

I was surprised to realize I was not only getting comfortable with this rimming thing, I was enjoying it, as long as the guys were this clean, of course. I've already said a few times, to me and my tongue that body part is just another bit of skin that happens to be puckered instead of smooth. Seriously, it's no big deal, but that's not what makes doing it enjoyable. Serge was moaning in pleasure, clearly in heaven, and that is what makes it fun for me: being able to cause such bliss by doing something so simple. I guess I shouldn't say that... if Ryan's other girls discover what a big deal rimming isn't and they start doing it, he might stop paying me the extra $1,000!

Ryan got off the bed and brought his camera down to Serge's hips, getting an extra-close-up of my tongue on his anus. I went in with the wide part of my tongue, fully across the width of his puckered hole, and surrounded it with my lips, making sure the camera could see them wiggling as my tongue swirled underneath.

I did all the tongue tricks I knew to Serge's ass: flick up and down, wiggle side to side, circle it, draw Xs over it, write his name on it in block letters, write my name on it in cursive, and what seems to be every guy's favorite, stiffen my tongue to a point and mini-fuck him with it. He also really liked when I widened my tongue to a soft blob and slowly massaged his entire anus with it.

As good as rimming feels, guys eventually want to get back on the path toward cumming, and Serge had reached that point. I remembered the camera and made a visual treat out of the trip back up. I licked the taint, sucked each ball, and open-mouth kissed the length of his cock from the base to the tip. He moaned loudly, by far the most vocally appreciative of the guys.

Out of the corner of my eye I noticed Maggie struggling with Buster, stroking him with her lips but not sucking. She badly needed to take a mouth break and hand-stroke him, but we had a rule against that. Bummer, Maggie! The time I spent rimming Serge gave my mouth a nice rest; I was ready to suck him to the finish line.

After the hyper-stimulation of being rimmed, both Buster and Sean had cum quickly for me, barely ten or twelve strokes. Serge was different, he was a marathon man: he lasted twenty... maybe. More than twelve, but not by very much. He came with a low, long moan. His body stiffened dramatically, raising his hips far off the bed, making it a challenge to let the camera see his jizz launching into my mouth. I showed the blob pooled on my tongue, made an exaggerated motion of swallowing, and showed the camera the back of my empty mouth.

I saw that Maggie was still busy with Buster. She must not have been trying very hard, he looked distinctly disinterested. I crawled over to Rocco, 'accidentally' being quite noisy on my knees. Maggie glanced over and saw that I was already finished with Serge. She looked panicked; she clearly had a long way to go on Buster before she could even start on Sean.

Rocco, my final guy, was a breeze. I won't say his cock was the smallest, there was nothing small about him, but he was the closest to 'normal' of the four.

It seemed to me he went quickly: suck, lick, suck, swallow. Dick, ass, dick, cum, no problem. I guess I was in a groove, though, looking at the finished video later, he actually lasted the longest of any of them.

Maggie wasn't having any fun. When I finished Rocco, it looked like she was just starting on Sean, and if I hadn't known that in reality she was only pretending not to be very good, I would have felt sorry for her.

When he eventually came, once again she slipped all his cum, letting it dribble down her chin. Ryan told me later that while many of his viewers prefer to see swallowing, a small but vocal minority respond intensely to seeing cum on a girl's face. This time it was Buster who timed how much longer she took than me. "Twelve minutes," he announced to the room. Maggie was too busy wiping cum off her chin to register the loss.

Sean summed it up for her and everyone else. "That's a total of twenty and a half minutes that Louise was faster than Maggie. Louise wins in a landslide."

Rocco responded quicker than I could. "I thought the time was only a tie-breaker. We're supposed to vote on who was better."

Buster said, "How do we do that? Secret ballot, or what?"

Sean said, "How about I just do a roll-call?" No one seemed to mind.

"Okay then. Buster?"

"Easy. Louise."

"Serge?"

"No doubt -- Louise."

"Rocco?"

"Not even close -- Louise."

Sean said, "I'll make it unanimous, then -- Louise." All four guys gave me high fives.

Then no one did anything -- I, for one, didn't know what to do. After ten seconds of awkward silence, Ryan said, "Cut, fifteen minute break," and the crew guys all took their gear into the living room of the suite and started looking at the footage.

The rest of us got bottled water. Janelle and I adjourned to the balcony again. It was getting seriously hot outside, but the fresh beach air was a nice break from the air-conditioned hotel room air.

We didn't say anything for minutes. I rested my elbows on the rail and gazed across the beach at the surf. The bottled water was freezing cold, and deeply refreshing. Janelle eventually said, "This shoot is going amazingly fast. One more scene and we're done."

Oh yeah, I had forgotten -- the 'loser' has to go down on the winner.

"You don't mind?" I asked. "I'm sure we could get you off the hook if we said-"

She interrupted me. "It's no problem. I like doing girls on camera. That's the difference between Maggie and Janelle. In private, I'm strictly hetero."

"But on camera it's okay?"

"Yeah. I can't really explain it, it's just kind of a thrill being pushed out of my comfort zone, you know?"

"Actually, I know exactly what you mean. I don't understand why, but doing things I don't normally do, starting with taking off my clothes in front of Ryan, Josh, and Tanner, I find it incredibly exciting. I'm getting wet right now, just thinking about it. I hope I never get so jaded I don't get turned on doing this."

"I know. If that ever happened to me I think I'd quit. This is my tenth or eleventh shoot this year, and it's only June. I still enjoy-"

Serge stuck his head out the sliding door, oblivious that he was interrupting Janelle. He said, "Mind if I join you?"

Janelle said, "The more the merrier."

We all gazed at the beach for a moment. Since no one had anything to say, I asked Serge, "Mind if I ask you a question?"

"Sure. Anything."

"Okay." I took a deep breath and said, "Serge Steele? Seriously?"

He laughed and said, "Ryan's idea, not mine." He chuckled and said, "It's not much worse than 'Louise,' though, is it?"

Janelle laughed. I said, "Yes, it is worse! 'Serge' by itself isn't any worse than 'Louise,' but 'Serge Steele' is like if my stage name was 'Louise Lickadick,' or if Maggie was 'Maggie McFuckpussy."

Janelle roared, and Serge (I didn't know his real name) laughed too. He said, "He can call me Anus McRectum for all I care. I mean, the guy pays me money to fuck beautiful women and get my dick sucked."

I have to admit, I saw his point. I added, "Anyway, 'Serge Steele' isn't nearly as bad as 'Buster Hyman.' That's extremely lame!"

Ryan stuck his head out onto the balcony and said, "Places, please." I slugged down my last sip of water.

After Janelle and I peed again, Ryan re-organized us in the bedroom. "Louise, you were standing at the foot of that bed. We're going to pick up with the guys giving you high fives." He glanced at a note he must have made looking at the footage. "Maggie, you were sitting on the foot of that bed, and the rest of you were standing, in order, Serge, Rocco, Louise, Buster, and Sean."

We did the usual roll / speed / clap ritual, and Ryan had me repeat high fives with the guys in the order they were standing. That was apparently what he needed to bridge the gap between footage shot before our break and what came after.

Maggie stepped in front of me. She gripped my upper arms and gently pushed me to a seated position on the edge of the bed. She knelt between my feet, putting her face right at the level of my boobs. She cupped them with her hands, massaging them sweetly. She leaned forward and gave one of my nipples an open-mouth kiss. She sucked on it, and washed her tongue across it. My pussy sizzled. Then she repeated the whole process on the other side, this time sticking out her tongue so the camera could see it and vibrating it rapidly across my nipple.

She gently pushed me onto my back, and spread my knees. She lowered her mouth onto my slit and got busy.

Out on the balcony Janelle had admitted that even though giving head to girls was her 'specialty' in Ryan's videos, and she had done it a dozen times, it still pushed her outside her comfort zone. I was surprised to find that receiving from a girl did the same to me. I'm not sure why... I was having my pussy licked and it felt fabulous. It shouldn't matter who was doing it. Somehow, though, knowing it was a girl down there gave it a super-exciting edge. Once again Ryan had me doing something I had never done before, and had me doing it on camera.