Some More Money Ch. 02 - BJ Contest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had also received oral two days ago. Tom was outstanding down there, far better than any other time I had ever had. Which isn't saying much; the high school and college guys I'd had either weren't trying very hard, or didn't know much about female physiology. Or, most likely, both. Tom, on the other hand, had clearly intended to get me off by doing whatever it took, however long it took, and he really knew his way around a pussy. It turns out that energy and knowledge are a fantastic combination.

I realized I was analyzing too much, and not enjoying enough. I spread my legs a little further and relaxed to let her do what she was going to do. Janelle turned out to be every bit as talented as Tom was, and with the extra sizzle of her being a girl, even more exhilarating.

One thing about cunnilingus is, it can either be exciting for the camera or satisfying for the recipient, but not both. What is great for the camera involves sticking out the tongue and licking across the pussy. Pussy, face, and tongue are visible, and you can clearly see the tongue sliding across the outer lips and slipping between them. That works visibly, but isn't all that wonderful for the receiver. It will eventually lead to an orgasm, but usually not a great one. Excellent pussy eating, now that I've had it twice, is an open-mouth kiss with suction and tongue action going on inside the lips. Unfortunately, that isn't photogenic, all it shows is face and groin. The giver's mouth actually covers up the pussy. (Note to any college guys I might go out with: are you taking notes?)

Maggie went for satisfying me. She lowered her face, the better to lock her mouth onto my slit, but totally hiding my slit from the cameras. As a result, the cameras spent less time showing what she was doing and more time showing me enjoying her efforts. They zoomed in on my face, my head lolled over to one side, my eyes three-quarters shut and unfocused, my mouth half-open and almost drooling. They slowly panned the length of my body, starting with my legs, spread wide to give her full access.

Occasionally she held her face up, letting them zoom in to her mouth working hard on my pussy. They panned from there over my tummy, visibly flexing as I pushed my slit harder onto her face. They continued across my navel, and up to my chest. Sometimes I held my tits in my hands and squeezed them, sometimes I teased the nipples between my fingertips. Sometimes I aggressively pinched the nipples between my thumbs and fingers. And sometimes my hands were at my sides, letting my boobs sway gently in time with my tummy flexing.

None of the guys joined in, probably on Ryan's direction, but they sure watched. They clearly enjoyed the sights, all sporting full hard-ons. Ryan interspersed shots of each of them watching with shots of me enjoying Maggie's efforts.

When I was near cumming, I rested my feet on Maggie's shoulders and spread my knees as far as they would go. She realized I was close, and did something different down there, but I have no idea what it was. The video gave no clue; the top of her head between my thighs didn't look any different. I just know it felt more incredible than what she was doing a moment ago.

I put on quite a show for the camera when I came, squeezing handfuls of the sheet in my fists, and thrashing my head from side to side. I tried not to squeeze Maggie's head too hard between my thighs, but I'm afraid I may have.

She kept open-mouth kissing me down there until I peaked. I relaxed my legs, releasing her head, and pulled her up beside me. One of the cameras caught me saying, "Amazing..." to her, and that was the final shot in the video. Ryan said, "Cut," and he, Josh, and Tanner adjourned to the living room to review the footage.

Janelle, the four actors, and I exchanged high fives, fist bumps, and "Nice working with you" comments. Ryan came back in and told us the footage looked good. He thanked us for doing a good job, and said he wasn't trying to be rude, but he and the crew had an afternoon shoot to prepare for. He disappeared back into the living room of the suite.

The actors left one by one. Apparently they all had shoots again the next day. When they were gone, I said to Janelle, "Everybody got off at least once but you."

She said that was not a problem, she had a local guy she was going to spend the afternoon with. "He will more than take care of me." She grinned and said, "I recommend that, by the way. It may not seem to make sense, but having sex on-camera can actually be quite stressful. A good private fuck is a great way to relieve all the pressures. I'm sure my guy would call a friend for you if you'd like to join us."

I thanked her but declined. Maybe that would work for me later, when I was more experienced. For now, I just wanted to go back to my room for a hot, relaxing shower, then go get some lunch. After that I would head out onto the beach, lay out in the sun, and mentally relive the shoots I had done.

I had one more session to shoot, two days later. That's a long time to wonder what Ryan had in store for me next. As I took the elevator down to the poolside burger bar, I felt my pussy glowing in anticipation. I couldn't wait.

: : : : :