Some More Money Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan spoke, the first directions he gave us since Trevor and I came inside from the balcony. "Louise, there's a choice to make right now, and since this is your first gang-bang shoot, we'll let you decide. What happens now is the guys are all going to masturbate. You hold your face upwards, smiling, with your mouth open for them to aim at when they cum. The choice is, they can either aim carefully and cum in your mouth, and you swallow all four loads, or they can cum all over your face, getting only a little bit in your mouth to swallow. Do you have a preference?"

I said, "What was Hangover Girl going to do when this was her shoot?"

"She almost always goes for the bukake." I must have looked confused, so he explained, "- where they cum all over her face. The guys and I had decided in advance that today we weren't going to let her decide, this time we were going to do the in-her-mouth version."

I looked from guy to guy and asked, "Do you have a preference?"

Two of them shook their heads, Billy looked like he didn't understand the question, and T-Bone said, "Nah, they're both fun." Billy nodded his head eagerly.

"Okay," I smiled. "Let's stay with the original plan, you all cum in my mouth." All four naked guys and Ryan smiled broadly. I wasn't quite as okay with that as I sounded, actually I shivered a bit as I said it. I had never had two loads of cum in my mouth at the same time before, much less four. I hoped I could handle it...

The video resumed with Ryan on a close-up of my face. I smiled broadly like I had been waiting weeks for the privilege of having four guys launch their loads into my mouth. Ryan widened his shot slowly, to include my shoulders, my tits, then two of the erect dicks aimed at my mouth, and finally all the players in this scene, my face and four hard-ons.

The guys went to work stroking their cocks while I worried about maintaining my smile. Ryan is so focused on every detail on his videos appearing 'real' and 'authentic,' I hoped the guys wouldn't take so long to cum I would end up having to obviously fake a grin while I waited.

I realized I had never watched a guy 'rub one out' before, and here I was, surrounded by four guys, madly stroking themselves. The whole bizarre scene tickled my funny bone, and rather than having to pretend to smile, I struggled not to blatantly laugh out loud.

I had never seen or even thought about how guys pleasure themselves, so I was surprised at how differently these four gripped their dicks. One of them stroked his cock between his thumb and first finger, holding them parallel like chopsticks. The others formed their hands into pseudo-holes, one of them forming a circle with his thumb and pointer, sort of an erotic 'okay' sign, and the other two curling their fists to create more of a tunnel.

One of the articles I read on-line about porn said something that to me was obvious: an important ability of a porn 'actor' is stamina, the ability to stay hard a long time without cumming. It said that is far more important than size. That makes sense, a scene would be ruined if the guy came too soon and couldn't continue.

What I never realized, though, is that it's also important for the guy to be able to cum on cue, and not take too long when it's time for him to visibly get off. I didn't really believe that any guy could do that, but I hoped all four of these guys could. This part of the scene was going to be quite awkward if they couldn't. I was supposed to hold their gooch in my mouth and not swallow until I had received all four loads. I had no idea if I could hold that much jizz if it took the other guys very long to finish.

I needn't have worried. I held my mouth open, smiling, still having to stifle laughing as they all whacked themselves at my face. It didn't take very long before Billy leaned in and shot ropes of goo onto my waiting tongue. I showed the pool of jizz to Ryan's camera, and wondered how long I would have to hold it while I waited to see who would be next. I didn't have to wait at all. T-Bone, to my left, and Evan, to my right, both stepped in and squirted their loads on top of Billy's, launching into my mouth from both sides.

That left Trevor. He didn't even give me time to show my mouthful of man-juice to the camera. He stepped right up to my face. Then, nothing. Well, not nothing. He stroked himself like a maniac, long, hard, and fast. Impressively fast. He rubbed. He hammered. He squeezed. He pounded. But he didn't cum.

I had to subdue another laugh as he beat himself off at my face, but I held my mouth open and ready. I passed the time rippling my tongue, letting the camera see the lake of cum that was already there flow back and forth.

Finally, Trevor moaned and launched a steady, thick stream onto my tonsils. At last! Normally I would have surrounded his tip and sucked the last few drops out, but my mouth was so full of man-juice I probably would have spilled some of it, so I didn't.

Josh had brought his camera around to the front beside Ryan. One of them showed my face, the other had a super-close-up of my mouth. I showed the cameras how full I was and swirled my tongue again, letting the sea of white goo ripple from side to side. I made a show out of swallowing it, playing up that it took two gulps to get it all down. Then I smacked my lips and showed the cameras my empty mouth. This video had no plot to end it, other than the guys came and I swallowed. The final shot began on a close-up of me smiling and pulled back to include my bare tits and pussy, along with what was now four semi-soft dicks, then it faded to black.

Ryan waited a few seconds and said, "Cut."

All of the 'actors' put their board shorts and tank tops back on. Trevor, or I guess James now that all the cameras were off, retrieved my bikini from the balcony and handed it to me. When I had it back on he said, "Nice working with you." The other guys nodded that they agreed.

"Me too," I said.

The crew guys had adjourned to the dining room of Ryan's suite, and were spot-checking the footage. I followed, and watched them watching me on video. After a couple of minutes, Ryan said, "Thanks, Amber. Good shoot. This would have taken all afternoon with the other girl." Josh and Tanner nodded that they agreed.

I asked, "So I'll see you day after tomorrow? Another morning shoot?"

"I'm thinking we'll probably use you late in the afternoon. I'll let you know. Join us for dinner tonight?" I nodded. "We can go out since now we have all this free time. Meet us in the lobby at 7:00. Wear a dress, we'll go somewhere nice."

Dinner was excellent. It was Ryan, Josh, Tanner, Janelle, Dick Wood, and me. Janelle and I wore dresses, the guys sport coats and nice open collar shirts. The restaurant was outstanding, the conversation was relaxed and fun. Dick Wood (and they always call him that, like it was one word, 'Dickwood,' never just Dick) turned out to be more than just an actor for Ryan, he contributed a lot of creative ideas for Ryan's videos.

I tried to get a sneak preview of what my next shoot might be, but they wouldn't tell me anything. I saw many glances between them, however, which told me they had a plan, and it was something I wasn't expecting. After everything I'd already done, what could possibly be a surprise? With a major dose of excitement overlaid with a shiver of dread, I couldn't wait to find out.

: : : : :

12