Some Privacy Please?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DAR2792
DAR2792
144 Followers

"No it's true unfortunately. All my friends have noticed. They spent the entire last summer coming to our pool hoping to catch a glimpse of you in a bikini" he laughed.

"And you? Were you hoping to catch a glimpse?" she was now teasing her son. His cock was still firmly squished against her abdomen as she lightly massaged his shoulder and consoled him.

"I don't need to catch a glimpse. I see you around here in less than that every day I feel like." It was true. He did see her in a lot less on a daily basis, but it didn't mean that this past summer he was any less interested in seeing her bounce around in a tiny bikini if he was being honest with himself.

Cassandra had never really considered what a burden that could be on a growing young man. She wanted to ask a question, but knew she better not. It couldn't do any good in the moment they were currently in, but she was no longer thinking entirely with her head either at this point in time. "What... What were you thinking about when I walked into the bathroom just now?"

"Mom.. I don't want to talk about that" he stated exasperated by the question. How could he tell her that she saw her bare breasted on the couch and was so overcome that he had to run upstairs to furiously masturbate?

"Was it me" she inquired shocked? She shouldn't even be asking the question, but deep down Cassandra kind of knew that she wanted Greg to confirm it. Her hand fell from his shoulder and as it did the palm grazed the head of Greg's throbbing penis. He shuddered as the sensation of her soft hand on his cock head even briefly.

"Look, I came inside and you were passed out, and with the way you were sitting..." he paused "I could see your breasts" he finished and looked down again at the massive pair which were centimeters from touching him at this point. He somehow grew even harder, and his cock shifted further up her abdomen.

Cassandra was so wet at this point that if she were to walk she thought you'd hear her legs squeak. She caught herself for a moment "I'm sorry honey. I know this is tough on you, but I think this is the best thing we could have done given the situation. It's all out there.." she gestured down at his rock-hard member "... and clearly you have nothing to be embarrassed about" she smirked as she said this.

Her brief smile was electric. It was becoming too much for Greg to take. "I uh-I should go now" he could see pre-cum leaking from the tip of his cock onto his mothers tummy where it was nestled right below her massive tits. The imagery was out of a dream, and he could explode at any moment.

"If that's what needs tending to.." she gestured down again "you might as well take care of it here. It'll save you the trouble of having me walk in on you again at least" she mused. In this moment her head was losing the battle. She wanted to see him working it again. She wanted to see him finish, and now that she knew he was the inspiration she felt almost entitled.

"In front of you?" he asked incredulously.

"Yes, I don't see the big deal. It's out on the table. I knew long before now that you did that. I feel bad that I've kept you uncomfortable all day long. Let's just expedite this process while we're in the state we're in" her arm motion gestured to the fact that she was completely naked and he was half-so. "Lie down on the bed. There's some lotion on the table beside the bed that should work. But please take your shirt off so you're not walking around like Donald Duck." This made him laugh a bit. He took his shirt off revealing a firm lean muscular chest and arms to pair with it.

She put her hand on his back and guided him to the bed where he gingerly sat and reached for the lotion on the end table she had pointed out. She sat on the other side of the bed and waited.

"You're going to be here the whole time?" Greg asked.

"Honestly I thought it might help given the new information." and as she said this she giggled and squeezed her massive tits together. Her long erect nipples nearly crisscrossing in the air. Greg gave in and squeezed the bottle over his tip and let a generous amount of the fluid run over him before he slowly and unenthusiastically resumed his activities from the bathroom.

He pumped a few times, but defeatedly let out "I don't think I can mom. It's just too weird." He wanted nothing more than this release, but this was all too much for his mind. He couldn't focus on any one thing.

Cassandra grew bold, both because she wanted to, but also because she could tell her son was in pain and whether on purpose or not she was the root of the cause. Her hand cleared the space between her and her son and her soft hand wrapped around his hard pulsing cock. "Let me help" she implored. She slid the rest of her body over beside her son so that they were positioned next to each other. She took long slow strokes on his cock. Her eyes locked in on it for the first time with a different sort of intent.

"Oh my god, mom" came out of Greg with sharpened shortened breath. He couldn't believe what was happening.

"Does that feel good baby?" Cassandra whispered. She realized that she had crossed the line from motherly to something else in this moment, but went with it. Her son needed something else right now. He continued to expand in her hand reaching a full size she hadn't seen before when he was masturbating by himself.

Greg was starting to let loose himself. He couldn't help it. This was greatest feeling he had ever experienced. "It feels so good" he barely got out. Cassandras pace picked up as she began to stroke faster and faster with greater intent. Greg's eyes locked onto his mother's giant tits that bounced with each stroke. Her eyes met his.

"You can touch them you know" she said and added "if you think it will help". Who was she kidding? She wanted him to fondle her breasts. She wanted him to touch her all over right now. She could feel the sheets underneath her grow more and more saturated.

Greg immediately placed his palm on her right breast. He was gentle and apprehensive, but Cassandra used her other hand to guide his and make his touching a tad more forceful. Greg reactively started kneading her giant breast in his hand. He massaged it and allowed the hard nipple to get between his fingers and gently tugged.

"Mmmmm" Cassandra instinctively moaned. It had been a while since she had been touched, and even longer that she had gone without the raw passion that Greg was exhibiting for her in this moment. Confident that her son knew what he was doing now, her other hand drifted to meet her other on Greg's engorged cock. At full mass it was certainly large enough to justify two hands. Each worked its way up and down his slick cock twisting and turning as her hands met the tip. Greg moaned louder and louder. "You like when mommy uses two hands to stroke your big cock baby?" she almost couldn't believe herself as the words left her mouth, but it didn't deter her. She grew more and more into it. She began to bite her lip as she watched her hands mechanically move in perfect synchronization up and down the length of her son's meaty unit.

Greg had grown bolder himself and leaned over and took his mother's nipple in his mouth sucking on it furiously. "Oh yeah, mom" he responded back. He had never been this hard in his life.

Cassandra continued to stroke moving her head as close as she could to her son's cock while he sucked on her tit. She lightly breather on the head as her hands worked their way up nearly meeting her lips.

"Oh my god" Greg let out. "I'm going to cum, mom." His body began to twist and contort with pleasure.

Cassandra let out a devious smile "Good baby. Cum for mommy. Mommy wants you to cum so hard and good." She looked back at him in the eyes yearning for his finish. "Where do you want to finish baby? You want to cum on mom's big tits?" he gestured with one of her hands to the massive orbs jiggling back and forth.

"Oh my god, yes mom. Please. I've been thinking about it for so long" he let out. He was for a millisecond embarrassed by this admittance, but he had no control at this point. "It's happening" he cried!

Cassandra could feel the strain in his cock growing and the familiar feeling of an impending finale. She positioned herself so that her breasts lied on her sons thighs. The nipples perpendicular to the tip of his cock. Her stroke slowed, but her grip became more firm. She could almost feel the cum drifting up his long shaft. She took a few more purposeful strokes before his body spasmed and from the tip of his cock he shots an initial rope of cum all over her left nipple. She continued to stroke as Greg cried out, and more and more cum came shooting out covering the majority of her breasts. She maneuvered his cock rubbing it all over her breasts and in between. The cherry on top of the ten seconds she spent massaging his cock head on her erect nipples, and that elicited yet more cum from the young man. She had never seen an explosion like this with all her partners over the years. "Oh my god. You came so much baby. That's impressive" she said patting his chest.

Greg laid there in disbelief. What had just happened? What had he just done? What had she just done? And how would this change their relationship moving forward. He was about to say something if he could find any words at all, but before he could his mom pressed a finger to her lip.

"Shhhhh. Neither one of us is fit for this conversation right now. Why don't you go get some rest and we can talk about it in the morning." Greg nodded in agreement. He quickly collected his clothes and made his way to the door. He took one last glance back at his mother. She was sprawled out on her own bed, her big breasts currently adorned with his ejaculant. He'd probably have to masturbate again. With that, he closed the door and returned to his room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

DAR2792
DAR2792
144 Followers
12