Some Small Consolation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rose to my knees and moved behind her. My face filled with black raven hair that smelled of teak wood and oranges. I looked past her shoulder at my husband and his sort of amazed expression. I reached around her with both hands and took her tits the way she suggested he liked and teased and toyed and tugged at them causing her to gasp and moan. She was coming and I was doing it.

"Oh God! She called out. "Oh good god damn!" she muttered. I was evil, I was insidious, I tugged at her tits till she couldn't take it. She slammed her ass between his cock and my own little cooch. Fuck I wished I had a dick just then. The things I would do to her if I had a dick.

Her body shook as her climax overtook her and I clung to her jiggly tits and humped her wide ass as best as I could.

When it was over and she was panting I stroked her body in long slow motions. I'm not going to say I wanted her but it was a distinct possibility.

"Lie down." She ordered me. I was putty in her hands. She placed me at the edge of her bed. She forced Reed to his feet. She tugged free his condom and sucked at the icky cummy gunk left behind. "You are going to pay for giving me my best O of the year."

I laid back and let them have at me. There was licking at first. They took turns. I caused me to groan.

And then I felt his cock. His thick hearty cock slipped inside of me. God I love his cock.

My first orgasm came when she touched me. She pressed her hand between our hips, pressed her finger to the button, and it hit me like a rogue wave sending me tumbling about it a figurative ass over tea-kettle overwhelming earthshattering orgasm I would still be feeling come Wednesday. The bitch could have stopped right there but oh no. That wasn't good enough. As hubby stroked away at my poor twat she kissed me. I stunned myself by kissing her back. She sucked at my tits, one and then the other, and then moved her head slowly down my body, her long hair teasing me. It was as if she was touching my whole body at once.

The sensation I felt next was like nothing I'd ever felt before and it forced me to look up.

I saw her ass first, a great pale orb off to my side. Then I saw the west of her, bend down over my bottom half. Finally I saw the top of her head, wedged impossibly between my husband and I. It explained why he only just barely penetrated me. it was her tongue I was feeling teasing me little clit.

I reached for her ass. She wasn't all that tall. I was hoping to grab thigh but instead found my fingers between her legs. It took me a moment to find it but when I did I stuffed them right up in there and she moaned into my pussy as Reed continued to fuck me the best he could.

The three of us moaned and groaned and pulled and pushed and groped at anything we could get our hands on. I felt cum fill me up and felt it spill out and drip down my ass. I felt her pussy clench down around my fingers. I felt my own orgasm, a long deep shuttering in my thighs and lower belly building and releasing over and over. I shrieked because I could. I just let it out and the sound bounced around the room.

The sensation in my nethers changed and I forced myself up on my elbows to see what was going on down there. She had moved. She stood with her legs spread, her face buried in my creamed on pie. She licked me clean as hubby gripped her hips fucking her where she stood.

"Fuck that pussy. Fuck it good, Daddy. Fuck her hard while she eats your cum out of my cunt. Give me something to clean up!" I growled at him. It was like I was possessed by some indecent pervy little demon. Not a bad one with the pea soup and all that, more a naughty one, a demon that puts ideas into your head you wouldn't entertain normally. I figured I would finger her when I ate her out. That was how I liked it best.

When it all drew to its natural conclusion I found myself doing the unthinkable. I was kissing another woman and purring, perversely excited by the taste of my Reed's spunk and my ancient overfucked pussy on her lips.

"You want another hit?" she asked me.

"god no. I can't" I said.

"I want one."

"I guess one wont hurt." I said. She chased Reed out of the bed and sent him outside to gather up her bong, a mysterious wood box, and finally bottled of water from the fridge.

I had never tasted anything in my life as simply delicious as that bottle of water. It was a little tricky to use the giant water pipe while lying down but we managed. After we just laid side by side, the three of us, with my husband in the middle. He had a finger inside each of us. She held his cock; I held his balls.

We didn't fuck again just some more fingering and some more kissing and when Trevor finally poked his head in, tired of his video games, it was nearly two and we had to wait half an hour for our ride home. I slept for most of the ride and well into the next morning. I actually slept past sunrise. It was fucking awesome.

I waited as long as I could laying naked in bed watching an old movie but when I couldn't take it anymore I poked Reed in the belly until he moaned. He looks older first thing in the morning. I think it's his gray stubble. He is still adorable though. My man. I wanted him. I wanted him right then.

"We need to talk." I told him.

"Uh oh." He said. He fought himself awake enough to sit up. "Good or bad?" he asked. "Wait. I have to pee." He stood up, flashed me is little naked butt as he made his way to the head.

Good? I thought to myself. Or was it bad? Fuck. I couldn't decide. I scurried to the kitchen, fixed two cups of coffee and broke off two pieces of magic chocolate. I would fuck him first. I would let the chocolate settle in. When he came back from the bathroom I was waiting.

"Oh shit!" he said, seeing the chocolates. "It's that bad?" he said, anxiety building.

"Oh honey, it is so much worse than you think!" I said. I popped the chocolate in my mouth and laid back. We had an hour to wait. I hoped I could make it that long.

12