All Comments on 'Some Small Consolation'

by ofloveandlust

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What did I just read?

Fine bit of free form prose that seems augmented by herb. Hit the spot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
sorry the overindulgence in weed wasn't needed

washed up hippies trying to relive life isn't it 2*

topleaseustopleaseusabout 6 years ago
Sweet!

Awesome read! Thanks for sharing! Love the way it all played out and your thorough description of your thoughts and feelings as it progressed! Puts the reader right there!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I enjoyed

I do love true to life stories 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
yup

It only makes sense they'd be into ffm with their swinger past.

Good story, and not cucked. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
3*- this should be chapter 1 of 3

Next chapter more drugs more bi-sex then cheating and heart break for hubby.

Chapter 3 is can they reconcile while more drugs and sex cloud the issue or maybe in this fantasy save the marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Liked it

It wasn’t about 12” cocks or 32EE tits on a supermodel body. This s med to flow naturally. Good job.

And hey, Ofloveandlust, just ingnore that troll and all of his bad comments. Maybe do what a lot of the authors are doing and taking away his power by deleting his hat filled comments.

Much love.

Broadway12Broadway12about 6 years ago
...and then they took turns

“I sucked them both off as long as I could and then they took turns fucking me.”

Erotic. Definitely a 5!

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 6 years ago
Totally not a 420 fan, not a hippie fan, but you made the people likeable/interesting

Great Job! Different POV and treatment of what could have been a boring and clichéd swinging couple.

As for your two Anony trolls, pull your heads out you fools. Read the story at more than a Crayola level of comprehension you knee jerk mouth breathing slobber fonts!

This is a long time married couple with good communications, mutual respect and affection, the ability to love sex but keep it in perspective, and an otherwise happy life.

They are the IDEAL candidate for swinging to work. DUH.

daggettdaggettabout 6 years ago
Really good story

I could visualize it happening as I read it. That makes for a good read. Unusual situation that you made it come to life. I want to read more about these two. Forget the trolls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Got DAYUM

This is oh so good! More, please!

erotikoserotikosover 5 years ago
Love it!!

In spite of a few editing errors, your writing is spectacular. You more than make up for sloppy writing with great, wet, sloppy, hot sex! Five stars for you!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
there's a reason ffm works better than mmf

we're just not wired that way. i mean, yes, sometimes tribes would gangbang a chick. she'd get off, but then she'd have the stigma of being an unknown. 'who is the father?. who knows?'

men are seen as protectors, rough, competitive, ect...

women are almost the opposite. i'm surprised she got so many mmf encounters to begin with. it's not healthy like ffm is. i can see a one off encounter. the opposite of this story makes more sense. hell, the last 4 girl-friends i'v had were into the idea of more than one woman. none asked about two men. and they brought it up. i'm telling you, natural instincts allows for more ffm and makes mmf more of a rare occurrence.

also don't feel so bad about two grown ass adults being shocked about drugs and sexual assault with strangers. like...really? wife was lucky she wasn't a victim too. i knew a guy that raped another guy at knife-point. everyone was high apparently, i wasn't there for it. everyone knew the dude was sketch and a sexual deviant. but not the poor new guy.

so yea, moral of the story is that a threesome is always two women and a guy, but two dudes and a girl is just a train.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WTF was this crappy drivel?!

Yo smoked yo brain totally dude?!

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

How the fuck did you EVER get the idea this overflowing port a potty of a story was any good?

I ask that seriously, because no one could have written that and thought, after proof reading it, "Wow thats worth posting online".

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I loved your story

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 2 months ago

Sorry. You lost me shortly after the gas station.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous