All Comments on 'Some Things are Meant to Be'

by MakeMeSay

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

My god you are prolific. Awesome job, again - I feel a bit like a cheerleader over here, but it's just really nice to so regularly find another story from you and get lost in it for a short while.

MakeMeSayMakeMeSayover 3 years agoAuthor
Oh, cheerlead away!

It makes me feel a little better about the project I'm procrastinating to write these little stories. Thanks, Anon :)

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 3 years ago

Another great little story. Oh and from the ladies point of view this time. I found it totally believable but what does an old man know about that. Married for 46 years to a wonderful lady and never fully understood her. Keep writing and I hope once you get some of your fantasies on paper you might circle back and add to some of these you have already started. Please?

Again 5 stars for a wonderful young lovers story.

Cheers

SAGE

P.S: Congrats on the high scores you are getting. Keep writing folks like your offerings.

G5902G5902over 3 years ago

Thank you for sharing such a wonderfully sweet little story! I look forward to reading more of your stories.

MakeMeSayMakeMeSayover 3 years agoAuthor

SAGE-

Thank you very much for your kind words. 46 years, you must be doing something right! Maybe I will circle back one day, but I don't want to disappoint anyone by over promising - I'm more the short story type.

Re: scores, you're very kind but honestly for me it's a bit of a black box. I try not to read too much into them and just write whatever pops into my head!

HragsHragsover 3 years ago
Awesome Reading !!!!

When u read a story this good, the only thing the that come to your mind is more chapters. Hope u continue this very soon. Thank You !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

You have a tender romance-turns-into-love story here. Charlie and Nadya fit well together. I imagine Carlie -- the young man with the muscles t-shirt-covered chest, with bit of dark chest hair once that tight t-shirt is removed. Keep them loving each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice story

Though it did seem a bit rushed at the end.

raucousraucousover 3 years ago

There's so much that I admired in this story. I was taken by the physical and emotional tensions, the combination of explicit and lyrical language, and the romantic tenderness. And, hey, neural networks as a plot point! :) Thanks for posting it.

MakeMeSayMakeMeSayover 3 years agoAuthor

Raucous-- haha I'm glad someone enjoyed the tech Easter egg! Now I just need someone to be like "omg I LOVE rachmaninoff" and my little nerd heart will be so full.

And to everyone else, thank you for the feedback! I really appreciate it!

raucousraucousover 3 years ago

Like "Prelude in C Sharp Minor?" I don't think that was one of his favorites though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMakeMeSay@MakeMeSay
Just flexing my writing muscle, hoping to get good enough to make it real one day.