Some Things Are Meant to Be

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once there, Eve used the large iron key to unlock the door and let Jack go ahead. The cottage was chilly, so she lit the fire.

David said, "May I look at that key?" Eve looked up "My door key? It's a monster, isn't it?"

David picked up the key and examined it closely, "There's a Smith mark. Maybe we can find out some more about it."

Eve joined him and looked at the key. "Maybe," she said quietly. "Do you have to rush back?"

"I can't be too long, but there is something I have to do", and with that, David pushed Eve back on her couch. He kissed her passionately and they frantically undressed each other. David kissed his way down her body. He had never done this before but he was determined to try and give Eve as much pleasure as she had given him.

He was aware of the aroma coming from her and it intoxicated him. As he licked her inner thighs Eve moaned and ran her fingers through his hair.

His first taste of her excited him. He found the combination of her taste, the way her wetness made the smooth soft skin slippery on his tongue, and the way the smooth texture of her completely shaved pussy slipped and slid over his lips addictive. He pushed his tongue inside and slowly moved upwards until he found her clit. With the tip of his tongue, he unhooded and licked around it.

Eve moaned and thrust her hips up into his face. This was bliss. So much better than anyone she had had before. David was either very skilled or a natural talent at pussy licking. She ran her fingers through his hair and grabbed hold. She was coming. She could feel it, and it was going to be a mighty orgasm.

All of a sudden she knew what she wanted. Eve desperately wanted him inside her. She pulled at his head and shoulders and David stopped, thinking he had hurt her. Anxiously she said. "I want you inside me. Make love to me, fill me with your cum".

Reaching for him she guided his hardness to her entrance. Go slowly my love, you're so big". She didn't really want him to go slowly - she wanted to be full of him, but she knew she must.

David felt her wet lips part and her pussy stretch to accommodate him. He had had partners before who had refused to let him fuck them because of his girth. He meant to ask Eve about a condom, but she was desperately pulling him inside with her legs and arms and he could not stop.

On his third thrust he hit bottom, completely encased in her warm depths. He knew he could not last long and they moved together, thrust and counterthrust. He felt Eve convulse under him and her pussy tightened. She screamed and he could not hold on any longer, unleashing his hot cum into her as she bucked and moaned beneath him.

As they came down from their orgasms, they lay entwined. Both knew this would be the first of many.

The old clock struck 8 bells at midnight and slowly, reluctantly they kissed goodnight. Eve did not go to bed, but instead she pulled a spare duvet from a cupboard and snuggled on the couch. She could smell their lovemaking and it made her feel warm inside.

Jack slowly rose from his place by the fire and burrowed his way under the duvet. He might not be her ideal bed partner but he would suffice for tonight. "Funny old dog," she said as she stroked him softly.

As David drove home he thought about the last day and a half and how much had changed. All because of a letter sent home from his son's school.

They had made no plans to meet later that day but he knew they would. He parked the car and quietly climbed the crooked secret staircase to bed.

Part 4 -- Sunday

Eve was still asleep on the couch when her phone rang. "Good morning Eve," David's voice was loud in her ear, "I'm sorry, is it too early?"

"No, you're fine. I missed you last night."

"I missed you too," he said softly. "Would you like to do something with us today?"

Eve thought about the prep work she had been putting off. "David, I would love to but I do have some prep to do for tomorrow."

"Oh ok," he said, he sounded crestfallen."

Eve heard the disappointment in his voice and was concerned he would think she had changed her mind about him. "David?" she said, "What did you have in mind for today?"

"I didn't have a plan, I was hoping I could meet you for breakfast and we could discuss ideas."

"That would be lovely."

"Brilliant shall I pick you up in say an hour?"

"That would be great. I'll see you then."

"Goodbye Eve."

"Bye David."

Eve threw the duvet off and Jack wagged his tail at her. "Do you want to go garden?" she asked. Jack wagged his tail and gave a soft woof, so she got up, opened the door for him and headed upstairs for a shower.

It was another bright day and Eve longed to put on a summery dress, but it was just too cold so instead she opted for jeans and her thick sweater again and pulled on long leather boots. She had just called Jack into the cottage when a car pulled up.

Eve opened the door and saw David in an old sports car with the top down. "Good morning"

David smiled at her. "Good morning, I hope you don't mind, but I thought I had better introduce you to my other love affair."

Eve looked at the gorgeous car. The midnight blue paint gleamed in the morning sun, the chrome sparkled, the cream leather interior shone but in reality it was the driver that interested her.

"So I see I have competition for your affections?" she said. David looked worried until she flung her arms around him and kissed him hard. "Shall we go?" he asked.

She took his hand and pulled him towards the cottage.

As soon as the door closed behind them she pinned him against it. Kissing him furiously she undid his belt and trousers. Kneeling before him she pulled his trousers and boxers down in one go. His hard cock sprang out and hit her chin. She growled and started to suck and lick. Just seeing him again got her horny and she needed him right now.

She tasted pre-cum and stood up "I want you David. I need you in me right now. I love you."

She dropped her jeans and the thong she was wearing as far as the boots would allow, turned and bent over the back of the couch. Looking over her shoulder she said "Fuck me, David. Please fuck me."

David was surprised when she dragged him into the cottage, but was overjoyed that she was enthusiastic to see him. Now with her delicious butt winking at him, he needed her as much as she needed him. She wiggled her bum at him.

He shuffled over to her and dropped to his knees. Parting her bum cheeks he licked her pussy and breathed in her scent. Oh so sexy, he thought. He licked her again.

She moaned and demanded "Fuck me David". He stood and eased his cockhead into her. Oh! she was wet and so tight, even tighter than yesterday.

She pushed back at him "Give me all of you" she gasped.

He pushed against her and slid in deep. He started thrusting. This wasn't the gentle lovemaking of yesterday, this was pure lust, hot and wanton. His reserve gave way and he pounded into her and she moaned and pushed back harder. He felt her pussy contract and she roared through an orgasm. He kept going and she came again almost as violently, and as he came, releasing his load into her she came again and suddenly went floppy.

David was worried about her until she moved slowly. "My God", she said, Oh my God, wow."

He withdrew his softening cock from her and helped her stand. She turned in his arms. "I love you, David, don't ever doubt it please."

David held her in his arms. "I love you too", he whispered.

"Wait here", she said and ran upstairs, had a quick shower, and redressed. As she came down the stairs she saw he was exactly where she had left him. She giggled, "You could have sat down."

"Jack didn't seem keen," he said. She looked at the dog who just looked innocent.

"See you later Jack," she said. Jack grumbled and flopped on the couch.

They walked out the door and she used the enormous iron key to lock it.

"So what is the car? I don't recognize it?"

"It's a 1968 Daimler Dart. I bought it as a barn find and restored it."

"Wow, you did all this?"

"I did. It sort of kept me sane whilst all the shit was happening." She had never heard him swear but detected anger and sadness in his voice.

He pressed a button on the dash and the car roared to life. He looked at her with a smile and they sped off down the lane.

"Where are we going?"

"Best breakfast in the village."

Eve was surprised when they stopped outside David's house, and she looked at him with a questioning gaze.

He smiled, "Like I said, best breakfast in town." He helped her out of the car and led her by the hand into the house.

Bryan came running over and grabbed her other hand. "Hello Miss Eve, Nanna and I have been getting breakfast ready for you since really early."

"You have?" she smiled. They went into the kitchen and Sophie turned with a huge smile on her face.

"Good morning Mon Cheri." she said. Eve smiled. "Bon Matin," she said. Sophie grinned and flung up her arms in delight.

They sat and Eve was served with fresh bread, ham, eggs, fruit, and cheese.

"Did you make all this?" she asked in wonder.

"Oc" Sophie caught herself and in her heavily accented English said. "For you we did", she said, looking at Bryan.

Eve blushed. David said, "So how long will your prep take, love?" Eve liked the sound of that. "A couple of hours I think"

"What's prep?" Bryan asked.

Before David could tell him off, she said. "Well, I have to prepare all the things I am going to teach you and all the other children at school."

"Oh," he said.

David asked, "Can you do it here, or do you have to be home?"

Eve looked at him "I need to be home" she said, "sorry."

Eve said, "So what would you like to do today Bryan?"

"Can we go to the fair?"

"There's a fair?" Eve asked.

Bryan said "In Wengeo they have a harvest fair"

Eve said "I love fairs"

Bryan said, "Can we take the special car Daddy?"

David started to speak when Eve asked "There's a special car?"

Bryan said "Daddy has a very special car it's green and roars like a lion and howls too."

Eve looked at David "You have more cars?"

"It's kind of my business," he said. "It's just some of my work comes home is all."

Tell you what Bryan, Eve and I will go get the special car while you help Nanna with the dishes." the boy frowned, "or we can just take the school car.". Bryan got down from the table and headed for the kitchen.

David took Eve's hand "Come on" he said. They walked outside and got into the Daimler. The little car sprung to life and they headed off towards David's workshop, rushing along with the V8 engine rumbling at the countryside. They swept through bends and roared along straights. Eve was thoroughly enjoying herself as the car thrummed with a deep growl that excited her. They slowed and David turned into an industrial estate. He drove up the hill and turned into the yard of two non-descript units.

David said. "Welcome to where the magic happens."

Eve kissed him "Show me," she said.

David took a small remote control from his pocket and punched in a security code. A light flashed on the building and they drove up to the doors where he used another remote and the doors rolled up.

The lights came on and revealed six gleaming classic cars.

Eve was astonished "You restored all these?"

"Well not just me, the guys that work for me did most of it." Eve walked among the cars. In no way was she a petrol head, but she could appreciate the craftsmanship that produced the beautiful vehicles. She ran her hands over their flanks and across their fenders. David thought it was probably the sexiest thing he had ever seen as the girl made her way between the cars. He thought to himself. I'm the luckiest guy on Earth. God, I love her.

"So which one is the 'special car'?"

David smiled "That would be this one" standing beside a monstrous green vehicle.

"Wow," she said, "what is that?"

"This, my love, is a 1929 41/2 litre Blower Bentley and what Bryan calls the 'special car'."

Eve leaned in and kissed him, in his ear she whispered, "I have no idea what any of that means, but If I blow you will you call me your special girl?" and her hand caressed the bulge at his crotch.

David groaned. Eve nipped his ear with her teeth and said, "Shall we go?" David groaned again.

Eve said, "Don't worry my love I'll make it up to you later."

They climbed into the enormous car. He had a starter motor added for moments like this when he didn't have a team of people around to start the beast. He set the ignition mag switches on and primed the fuel with 6 pumps of the Kigas primer, then pressed the bomb drop style starter. The entire car shook and the engine coughed and spat flames. He reprimed the fuel. He tried again and this time the beast started, shrouding them in smoke.

David engaged a gear and eased the car forwards, carefully manoeuvring the car out of the unit and let it warm up while he locked the doors and set the alarm system.

They motored out of the yard. Once out of the estate and onto the open road David opened the throttle and the car howled like a banshee. The noise and the blast of the wind were intoxicating. Bryan heard the car coming before he could see it. He ran and got his coat and was outside waiting with his Nanna when the beast arrived.

Once everyone was aboard they set off grinning and laughing, even Nanna.

As they parked at the fair everybody stared at the green car. Cameras clicked and people gathered. A security guard approached and offered them a parking spot in the trader's car park which would be more secure for such a valuable vehicle.

Finally settled, Eve Helped Sophie down. "Did you enjoy that Sophie?" The old lady grinned and touched her arm. "My dear, such memories. I remember watching them race at Brooklands when I was a young girl.

"So handsome," she mused to herself. Eve wondered if she was referring to the cars or their drivers. There was a story in this lady she thought.

The fair was an amazing experience. There were all sorts of traditional attractions: they ate candyfloss and hot donuts; they tried bobbing for apples, and made harvest dolls; they watched the archery competition and afterward tried their hand with the huge longbows the archers used; they cheered the donkeys in the donkey derby and had donkey rides; and even took part in the duck race on the nearby river.

Bryan was flagging by the end and they dropped him and Sophie at home before they took the Bentley back to the storage unit.

As David made to get out Eve stopped him. She kissed him hard and ran her hands over his body. She whispered in his ear "Blower Eve is here and she wants her prize."

She unfastened and unzipped his clothing and, when he was suitably naked, she descended on his hard cock and proceeded to give him the very best blowjob she could provide. He filled her mouth and she swallowed it all.

Smiling she kissed him again. "Come on," she said, "I need to get some work done."

They drove back in David's SUV and he dropped her at home. Neither of them wanted to be apart but Eve had to do this. She loved her job and the kids and she wanted to do right by them. She did have a few new ideas though.

Part 5 -- Monday

Eve was at work early on Monday morning. She saw Bryan walking towards school and he seemed a lot happier as he walked through the gates and waved at her. "Hello Miss Eve"

"Hello Bryan" She said.

Eve had a really good day. All the kids did well, Bryan was much happier and he tried hard. It was as she was tidying the room at the end of the day that Julie burst into the room making Eve jump. "Jules! Don't do that," she said half-mocking.

Jules sat on one of the kiddy chairs, "So come on girlfriend, details, tell me all the juice." Eve blushed, smiled, and looked down at her feet.

"Eeeeve! What's going on? Come on girl I want to know all the details."

Eve sat down and looked at her. "Jules, I..," she hesitated, "I can't quite believe it myself yet Jules, I've fallen for him. He's kind, modest, thoughtful, caring, funny, and..." her voice trailed off.

Jules beamed, "That good huh?" Eve sighed, "Yeah, that good"

Jules smiled and reached for her, "I'm sooo happy for you Eve, you deserve it. He's a good-looking guy too isn't he?"

"Yeah, and Bryan is opening up to me too. Even David's mother seems to have accepted me. Jules, everything about him, his life is... beautiful" she said.

Julie grinned at her "So have you two...?", she let the question hang.

Eve blushed a deep red "Uh-huh" she said.

Julie looked at her wide-eyed. "And?"

"Julie!" Eve cried, embarrassed.

"All right. Well let's see. Erm. Nope, I'm not going to tell you!"

Eve put the last box aside and made as if to leave, but Julie stood up and followed her. "What's the rush? Look I'm sorry. I'm happy for you." Julie said. "By the way, does he have a brother for me?"

It suddenly occurred to Eve she didn't know. "I'll ask," she said.

Eve dashed home and fed Jack, had a quick shower, and then, with Jack in tow headed for David's house. As she opened the small lichgate and walked across the yard, she let Jack off to sniff and Daisy appeared from somewhere. The two dogs ran off doing their kiss chase thing.

Eve knocked on the door. Bryan opened it and threw himself at her. With his arms wrapped around her legs he said "Hello Eve. Daddy isn't home yet. He works so late I never see him during the week." Eve could tell the boy missed his father. She squatted down to his level, "Well, I have an idea" she said.

Jack came over and nuzzled the boy. "You play with Jack for a bit and I will see what I can do." she said.

Eve tried to phone David, but the call went straight to voicemail. She left a brief message. She thought about a text but instead walked into the house. Madam Sophie got up from the table and wrapped her in a hug. "Eve, it is so good you are here."

"Sophie, what time does David usually get home during the week?" she asked

"Oh, too late. Sometimes he doesn't come home. He works too hard and poor Bryan never sees his father."

Eve said to herself "That's no good."

She went outside, "Bryan" she called. He came running, chased by three dogs. Would you like to surprise your daddy?"

The boy jumped up and down clapping his hands "Yay" he shouted.

"Ok I'm going to get my car. Can you look after Jack for me? Ask your Nanna if she minds looking after Jack for a bit."

"Ok" Bryan ran off into the house with the dogs in close pursuit.

Eve almost ran the whole way back to her cottage and jumped into her red mini cooper. She collected Bryan from home and they drove into the yard outside David's workshops where they could still see lights on. Bryan was about to jump out and run inside but Eve stopped him. "We need to go in quietly in case daddy is using a machine, if we surprise him he might have an accident and get hurt."

When they entered through the small door in the closed shutter. David was, in fact, looking at an engine they had just installed. He looked up when he heard Bryan's footsteps and bent down, scooping up his son. "Hello little man, what are you doing here?" he said. "Miss Eve brought me"

Eve walked up and hugged them both, kissing David "Hi" she smiled.

"Hi," he said

"I'm done for today," David said to the tech standing next to him.

"Yeah, me too boss," he said, looking at Eve. "Hi, I'm Steve Stratton," he said.

"I have a kid in my class called Stratton", Eve said, "any relation?"

"That's little Jimmy, my son", he said. "Boss, I didn't know you two were seeing each other."

David said "It's new"

"Well, I think it's great," Steve said. "Jimmy always says how you are his favourite teacher and how much he loves you."

Eve blushed "Thank you," she said.