Some Things Never Change Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina would have rather been on cock duty, but at this point she would take anything just to get into the game. So she slid off of the recliner and crawled over to Marion, got between her legs and began to lap at her cumfilled snatch. Tommy looked over at his sexy mom going down on his hot aunt who's box he had just made a deposit into and couldn't believe what he was seeing.

"Oh my god that is so fucking hot. Can this day get any better?"

"Just you wait kid," said Marion as she cooed and ran her fingers through her sister's hair as Tina ate the creampie her nephew had given her. After she licked up what jizz she could she just proceeded to eat her sister's pussy.

Julie looked up from her blowjob she was giving Tommy, surveyed the room and said, "Well well well, would you just look at us, huh? Some things never change," she said and then she went back to working on Tommy's cock.

After a few minutes went by Tommy was able to collect himself. He propped himself up on his elbows as Julie continued to suck his rod and said, "All right. That was fucking amazing. And I hope we aren't done. But would someone please tell me what the hell is going on? Text pictures, uncle Luke, my dad and his brothers? The three of you? What is going on?"

"Well, we just fucked the kid so we might as well come clean," said Marion. "Who wants to tell him?"

"You do it," said Tina as she made her way over to Tommy. "I'm gonna help Julie suck his dick and balls and get him hard again."

Julie moved to one side to make room for her sister, while never taking her sucking mouth off of her nephew's cock. Tina took the other side and a brief struggle ensued for Tommy's hammer.

"Come on sis. Let me have some."

"All right, all right. Go ahead. Tommy, lay back and just listen to your Aunt Marion while your mom and I get you ready for round two. Or will this be round three? Who cares, just lay back while we worship this beautiful piece of yours."

Tommy laid back and Marion sat up and told the tale. She spoke about how his uncle Luke, their older brother, was the neighborhood stud by his senior year of high school. And also how she and her sisters had little, innocent crushes on him and didn't take too kindly to his girlfriends of which there were several. She then went on to talk about his going to a local college to stay home and help out, since their piece of shit father and left the family. Tommy laid back, taking this all in as his beautiful mother and aunt orally loved all over his cock and balls. Their wet, sucking sounds on his dong acted as background noise as Marion spoke.

She went on about how Luke got the internship at the plant, and burned his hands in a chemical spill, requiring them to be bandaged for several days. And that required his mother to help him with things like showering and getting dressed. And that being in the shower with such a good looking young man, especially for someone like their mother who had gone without intimacy for so long just became too much of a temptation.

At this point Tina stopped sucking on his prick and moved up to look down at his face. She smiled warmly and asked, "Does this all sound familiar baby? Quite the coincidence huh," and then she leaned down and proceeded to make out with Tommy as Julie continued to suck his now once again fully erect prick. Marion continued to speak.

She went on about how it became obvious to the sisters that their mother was doing a lot more than just helping Tommy shower. But with her new job she had to get back on the road and the sisters needed to step in.

"And Tommy, that's where your own mother comes in. She's always been the rebel of the three of us. Always pushing the envelope and needing to do more and be more competitive."

Tina broke her kiss and raised up, smiling impishly down at Tommy and nodding her agreement with what her sister was saying. "I just can't help myself when it comes to beautiful boys like you and their beautiful cocks," she said before leaning back down and resuming her make out session with her son.

Marion went on about how Tina demanded to help Luke first and ended up giving him two hand jobs. And then in order to keep up she and Julie demanded to do the same. And soon, they all lost their virginity to him and eventually their mother Claire, Tommy's grandmother, found out. At this point Julie reared up from her cocksucking to address her sisters.

"Ok, I think we need to take a break from the family history lesson. Look at the diamond cutter on this kid. He's ready to fuck and I'm ready to get stuffed again. We can finish the story later."

"I'm next on that cock," said Tina as she laid back. "Come on Tommy, get on me and get inside me tiger."

"NO! You're still in timeout Tina," said Marion. "Get back in the chair!"

"Goddammit, you both had your fun! You know I need it you bitches!"

"Hey! Enough of the fighting," said Tommy, who was smart enough to realize that as the main focus for his aunts' visit, he in fact held all of the cards.

"So, obviously this has been a dream come true, and I want it to last all day. The three of you are just so ridiculously hot. But Tina's my mom. If she can't join in then this is over, and that means no more dick for you two," he said, while pointing his massive, erect hammer at his aunts.

"Tommy, you just called our bluff," said Marion. Julie held her hand to her chest and gushed, "He is so sweet! Look how much he loves his momma!"

"And momma's about to get fucked good and hard," said Tina as Tommy got on top of her. She took hold of his fuckstick and placed it at her opening and he pushed himself in. "Give it to me baby. I'm so worked up from watching you fuck those cunts."

"'Cunts' as in our pussies or 'cunts' as in us," joked Julie, getting a laugh out of her sisters.

Tommy rode his mother hard, but with a passion and sensuousness that did not go unnoticed by his aunts who both immediately thought of their own sons. Tina writhed underneath him and was soon having orgasm after orgasm. Tommy didn't let up until she eventually slowed down and almost went limp. He raised up and looked at his aunts, his huge, slimy cock sticking up in the air.

"Are you ladies ready for more?"

Julie smiled excitedly and got up and went over to Tommy, who was getting off of his mother. Marion crawled over to Tina and held her.

"Lay back Tommy. I'm gonna drive for a bit," said Julie as Tommy laid down. Julie mounted him and took his tool and placed it in her pussy and began to ride him. Soon she was shaking her head back and forth as she orgasmed. She fell off to the side and Tommy sat up and instructed Marion to get on all fours. He was taking complete charge of the situation as he got behind Marion and proceeded to fuck her doggy style.

For the next hour Tommy arranged the three beautiful women into different positions as he fucked them. At one point he had them all sitting side by side on the coach, sitting at the edge of the seat, laying back with their legs raised and spread. He took turns kneeling in front of each of them moving up and down the line, fucking them in turn.

"Who's got the best pussy Tommy," said Julie as he was thrusting away at her box.

"Yeah Tommy. Who's pussy feels better," said Marion.

"You think I'm that stupid," said Tommy as he plunged into his mother, to laughter from all three.

After he had moved on from Tina, she got up and ran to her room and came back with a bottle of lubricant.

"All right girls, ready to get those asses stuffed?"

"Anal? Are we maybe moving too fast," asked Julie.

"We just gangbanged our nephew Julie. Fuck it, let's give him our asses," said Marion. "But he should eat them first."

Marion and Julie knelt on the floor and leaned over the couch seats with their asses in the air. Tommy just looked at their beautiful derrières. Marion's was firm but big and Julie's was gorgeous and tight. Julie spread her cheeks to show off her smooth, brown butthole and Tommy dove in, shoving his face between her crack.

"Here, I'll get Marion ready for you sweetie," said Julie as she got behind her sister and began to eat her big ass.

After several minutes of this Tommy took the lube and generously greased up his pole and knelt behind Julie. He pressed his head up against her butthole and pushed it in.

"Ooooh! Aw shit it's been a while! Go easy Tommy! Goddamn you're big!"

Tommy gently pushed his entire cock into Julie's ass and then remained still, waiting for her to get adjusted to it. Once her breathing returned to normal he began to slowly thrust in and out. Next to them was Marion, cooing softly as her sister Tina rubbed her pussy with one hand and shoved three fingers into her butt with the other.

Julie's pain soon turned to pleasure and she started pushing back to meet Tommy's thrusts, which signalled him to go harder.

"Fuck! Yes! Yes! So deep in my ass!"

Tommy kept thrusting hard until she went silent, her face pressed against the couch seat. He pulled his cock out and Julie slumped to the floor, making soft moaning noises. Tommy then shuffled over to Marion while applying more lube. Tina moved out of the way,

"Oh shit I'm nervous," said Marion as Tommy put the head of his hammer up against her butthole and began to push it in. He then slowly thrust forward until his balls were pressing up against her pussy.

"Jesus Christ! It feels like my nephew just parked a fucking bus up my ass," exclaimed Marion.

"But it hurts so good. So good," said Julie, who was in a limp heap on the floor.

Marion's nephew then proceeded to slowly move in and out of her ass, and just like Julie she was cooing and awing and pushing back to meet his thrusts. Tommy banged her ass for several minutes, showing amazing control by holding off on his orgasm. He then looked over at his mother.

"Get on the coach. On your back, edge of the seat and pull your legs up and spread 'em. You to Aunt Julie."

Tina and Julie did as they were told and soon Tommy was thrusting in and out of his mother's gorgeous ass. He motioned for Marion to get in the same position and then like before he went up and down the line, only now he was taking turns humping their assholes instead of their pussies.

This time it was Marion who asked who was best, "Who's ass do you like to fuck the most Tommy?" Once again, he wasn't dumb enough to answer.

Tommy showed amazing control as he buttfucked the sisters in all sorts of different positions. His cock was aching for release but he continued to hold out. It got to the point where the sisters started to show concern. He had Marion on all fours on the ottoman and was standing up while plowing her ass when his mother and Julie came up on either side of him and wrapped their arms around him.

"Tommy baby. Listen, I know you're having fun but you really need to cum," said Tina.

"Yes Tommy. It can't be healthy holding out like that. Marion, your mom and I aren't going anywhere. We're gonna spend all day draining you so go ahead and cum sweetie," Julie said softly into his ear. He kept thrusting away.

"Just, uh! Just a little longer," he grunted.

"Come here Tommy. That's enough baby," said Tina and she and Julie gently pulled him back and onto the couch, his cock now dislodged from Marion's ass. Marion slumped down and fell to the floor in a heap, catching her breath.

"You just relax baby and let me and Aunt Julie take care of you," said Tina as she and her sister slid down to their knees and proceeded to take turns sucking on his cock, the same cock which had just been in all of their asses. Tommy just looked on in amazement. He couldn't believe they were so casually going ass to mouth on him.

"Come on Tommy. It's time to cum baby," said his mother right before swallowing his cock again while Julie suckled on his balls. Tommy laid his head back and let it go, sending a huge jet of his jizz down his mother's throat.

Tina squealed as the jizz filled her mouth, causing Julie to stop sucking his balls. She grabbed his cock and pulled it out of her sister's mouth and proceeded to swallow the last of his cum.

After he settled down, the three sisters finished telling him all about their brother, their mother, and their husbands. The entire time they were talking at least one of them, and sometimes two would be sucking on Tommy's dick. If only one sister was blowing him, another would be making out with him as the third talked. They would continually rotate so they each got a chance to suck and kiss Tommy. At no point did his hammer go without oral pleasure as they went through the family history.

"So Luke fucked grandma too, huh? That must have been amazing," he said and then went back to kissing Marion.

"She was quite the looker. She still is," said Julie.

"Yeah. And she could really use some of this," said Tina who then went back to sucking on Tommy's hammer.

"Oh god yes! She's been such a complete bitch lately. That was the best thing about Luke. Whenever she got in a bad mood he would just disappear with her for a little while and then she'd reappear happy as can be without a care in the world."

Marion stopped kissing him and asked, "Tommy, do you think Matt and Kyle would like to be a part of this?"

"What? Why? Fuck those guys. I want the three of you all to myselves," joked Tommy.

"Come on Tommy, be a good cousin. Do you think they'd go for this," asked Julie.

"Are the three of you kidding? This is all we talk about! The three of you are total smoke shows! Every guy at school obsesses about you three. Especially with you being sisters and all. Matt and Kyle would jump in with both feet!"

The three sisters all blushed at hearing this. "But how do we do it," asked Julie. "I mean, Tina has always been the one pushing the envelope, and having to take a shower with you was the perfect excuse. We don't have that excuse so how do we accomplish this?"

"I've got an idea," said Tommy. "Now let's get all three of you on my cock and balls and I'll explain."

The sisters excitedly took turns sucking on his cock and licking his balls as Tommy explained the game plan that they would use the next day. They all agreed that it sounded like a good idea and were all set to try it. The ladies then went back to servicing Tommy's hammer until it was nice and hard again. And then Tommy proceeded to run through them for the third time that day.

Nobody heard the front door open. This was because Tina was on the floor on her back with Tommy between her legs, his cock thrusting in and out of her ass. Julie was sitting on her sister's face and Tommy had his own face buried in her crack, eating her ass. Julie was leaning forward and eating Marion's pussy who was laying down with her legs spread.

Between the wet slapping of Tommy's lubed cock thrusting in and out of Tina's asshole and the moans and groans coming from all four of them, nobody heard Claire open the front door and walk into the house.

"Hello! Tina I brought my laundry. Remember when I told you that my washer broke and you offered yours?"

Claire walked into the living room, holding a full laundry basket and was stopped cold by the sight in front her. The basket fell out of her hands and landed on the floor with a loud thud as her hands shot up to her mouth in shock.

"What in the hell is going on!"

"Oh fuck," said Julie as she rolled off of her sister's face. "Mom! What are you doing here?"

Tommy sprung up to his knees, causing his cock to pop out of his mother's ass.

"We're just carrying on the family tradition that you started mom," said Marion cheekily.

"Marion," yelled Julie.

"What? What's she gonna do? Call the cops? She can't do anything and besides, we aren't doing anything that she didn't do with her own son."

"You bitch," yelled a furious Claire. "That was a mistake and it never should have happened! And it certainly shouldn't be repeated! I can't believe you three!"

"Goddammit mom! You've got your grandson all scared now which means I'm not getting fucked," yelled Tina who then sat up and took a hold of Tommy's huge, slimy cock. She then turned to her mother.

"Take a look mom. Doesn't it look familiar? And it's all hard and lubed up and ready for pussy and ass," she teased as she stroked it up and down.

Claire's eyes went glassy as she stared at Tommy's amazing piece. But then she quickly snapped out of it.

"This is sick! You should all be ashamed of yourselves! Corrupting that poor boy like that," Claire yelled before turning around and storming out of the house, leaving her laundry there on the floor.

"Shit! What do we do now," said a stunned Julie.

"We get back to 'corrupting this poor boy,'" said Tina as she pulled on Tommy's dick and had him get back inside her ass.

"That sounds good to me," said Julie, as she sat back on her sister's face and looked back at Tommy. "Come on honey, put that tongue back in my ass. Marion, bring me that sweet pussy of yours.

TO BE CONTINUED...

12