Some Things Never Change Ch. 03

Story Info
Tommy’s aunts use his plan to get their own sons involved.
9.6k words
4.75
20.7k
47

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Grendel22
Grendel22
1,125 Followers

It was Saturday morning and Tommy was making love to his mother in her bed. He had just cum, but she felt so good that he kept thrusting to keep himself hard.

"What did I say Tommy? You can shoot one load into me this morning, but then we need to stop."

"Come on mom. I won't cum again but you feel too damn good to stop. Let me just enjoy this a little longer," he said as he let his hips do all of the work.

"Ok baby. A few more minutes but then that's it. I need to get the place ready for when your cousins and aunts get here. But do not cum again! If everything goes according to plan you'll be spending all day draining your balls into me and my sisters. So I can't have you using yourself all up this morning."

"I know, I know! I won't cum again I promise. But this is all your fault mom," he said as he continued sawing his cock back and forth inside of her.

"My fault! Oh Christ, why does your cock have to feel so damn good?! Mmmmm.... Why is this my fault?"

"It's all your fault mom. Maybe if you weren't so fucking hot and didn't have such an amazing pussy then I could better control myself. I mean, give an eighteen year old kid living under the same roof with you a break, ok?"

She ran her hand along his square jaw as his hips continued to drive his hammer into her, and flashed him that fantastic smile that always warmed him all over.

"Baby, between your words and that beautiful cock moving inside me I'm almost tempted to just cancel the party and keep you all to myself today. All right, you have five minutes to enjoy mommy's pussy. And then we need to get ready ok?"

"Ok mom," Tommy smiled down at her.

"And do not cum again!"

"I got it! I got it! Sheesh!"

But of course, when the five minutes was up, Tommy just kept going. Tina finally managed to shove him off of her and got out of bed.

"You're such a brat," she laughed. "Always taking advantage!"

"Again, all your fault mom. It's all your fault."

Tina just stood there looking down at him as he looked at her with his puppy dog eyes, and shook her head. The kid was definitely a charmer. The kind women could just never get mad at.

Tommy got out of bed and stood in front of her, his fuckstick standing at attention and glistening from her pussy juices. Tina pointed at it and said, "Now go take a cold shower and get that thing under control. Then I need you to run to the store and grab some things for today. There's a list on the kitchen counter."

Tina got the house ready while Tommy ran to the store and bought stuff for a pool party. Hot dogs, burgers, salads, sodas, etc.

Marion and her son Matt picked up Julie and her son Kyle and then headed to Tina's. The boys sat in the back while the two sisters sat up front. Kyle and Matt were so busy with their own conversation about sports that they paid no attention to their mother's conversation in the front seat. And Marion took advantage of that.

"Is this even going to work," she said softly to her sister. "I'm so nervous!"

"Me too," replied Julie. "Nervous and, uh, full of anticipation. I've been warm and tingly all over."

They pulled into Tina's driveway and they all jumped out of the car and entered the house. They had brought beach bags for the pool, full of suntan oil, towels and changes of clothes. The boys were already in their swim trunks. Tina greeted them in the entryway with two glasses of wine for her sisters.

"Hey everyone! Thanks for coming over. Guys, Tommy's out by the pool. Why don't you both go join him. Girls, come on. Let's go get into our swimsuits."

The boys headed outside while Tina and her sisters went to her bedroom. As agreed they all got into their skimpiest bikinis. They stood there just looking at themselves and each other.

"Jesus. I haven't worn this in over a decade. Maybe even longer," said Julie. Her athletic body looked amazing in her skimpy blue string bikini.

"You look fucking awesome Julie. You always do," said Tina to Marion's agreement.

"Thanks girls. So do you. Marion, you're practically spilling out of that red suit, but in a good way. And Tina, my god. The figure on you. Just wow!"

"All right girls, let's go make some eyes pop out of some heads," giggled Tina as they headed out to the pool.

The boys were in the pool horsing around when their mothers stepped outside. The action in the pool stopped as the three of them drank in the sight of their mothers, all wearing string bikinis.

"Hey guys," said Tina. "Once you pick your jaws up off the bottom of the pool, can you all come here and help us apply tanning oil?"

Kyle and Matt were red faced with embarrassment but Tommy just chuckled quietly to himself as they all got out of the pool and walked over. Each mother held out a bottle of suntan lotion to their son.

"So do you just need help with your back, mom," asked Matt.

"No, go ahead and do my front as well," said Marion.

"Same for us, Kyle. Just help me get it applied everywhere," said Julie.

Tommy had already dug in and was working on Tina's calves as his cousins nervously started to spread the lotion onto their own mothers. Both started to just apply it to their backs. All three ladies were standing with their bodies on display, arms held out and legs slightly spread.

"Don't be shy Kyle. Just rub it in everywhere. It's faster if we all just let someone else do it," said Julie.

Kyle was squirting the lotion in his hands and applying to the back of Julie's fantastic legs. He couldn't believe this was happening. It all felt incredibly intimate.

Matt was in a similar situation with his mother and was rubbing oil on her belly and hips. Between the three sisters there was just beautiful, smooth, tanned skin everywhere the guys looked.

As soon as the guys were finished the sisters went to the loungers and the boys immediately jumped into the pool, hoping their mothers didn't notice their semis tenting their trunks.

"What the fuck was that," asked Matt.

"That was hopefully just the first coat," said Kyle. "What's gotten into them? They seem awfully flirty today."

"Yeah, and what's up with this asshole's shit eating grin," said Matt, gesturing towards Tommy.

"What? I'm not grinning or anything. I'm just hanging out."

"Bullshit man. We just rubbed lotion all over our MILF mothers' bodies and you're acting like it's nothing. Somethings up man."

"Hey, I'm just as surprised as you guys that they had us do that. Believe me," said Tommy, holding his hands up in innocence.

The guys did their usual horsing around the pool and then eventually fired up the grill and made lunch for themselves and their moms. After everyone had eaten, Tina suggested that it was time to just relax in the hot tub. They all got in and Julie made sure to sit next to her nephew Matt while Marion did the same with her nephew Kyle.

After a few minutes Tina got up suddenly and said to her son, "Hey Tommy, I forgot about that thing. Can you come inside and help me with it?"

"Sure thing mom," Tommy said and they both got out of the hot tub and went into the house.

Julie and Marion nervously looked at each other. This was it. It was now their move. Marion took a deep breath and started to talk.

"So, I just want to say how nice it is to share a hot tub with two muscular, young hunks," she said while playfully running a hand over Kyle's muscular pecs, which caused the two boys to both laugh and blush in embarrassment.

"But I am a bit worried about you two," she continued. "Senior year just started and none of you have ever really dated at all. Our brother Luke had girl problems galore when he was your guys' age. And by girl problems, I mean the good kind. Where there were just too many competing for his affections."

"Seriously," said Julie. "And it's not like you guys don't have opportunities. Kyle, you have plenty of girls stopping by asking for help with school. And I think what they really want is for you to ask them out. What gives?"

While Julie waited for a response from her son, she put her hand on Matt's bicep and squeezed the muscular limb provocatively, causing the boy to sit up slightly.

"I dunno mom. I'm just, I'm uh.....I'm just shy I guess."

"And you Matt," said Marion who continued to rub Kyle's pecs. "So many pretty girls are coming around the house. Surely they're sweet on you. When are you going to buck up and ask one out?"

"Uh, I'm in the same boat as Kyle I think. I just don't know how to talk to them. And then even when I do strike up a conversation I just don't know how to, you know......"

"Make a move," asked Marion.

"Yeah. I mean, I get so nervous you know? How do I know if a girl wants me to kiss her? And how do I know I won't get rejected? It's all so nerve wracking and confusing."

Julie and Marion caught each other's eye and shared a nervous but excited look, and then Julie said, "Well, how about we work on that?"

"Work on it," asked a confused Kyle. "How?"

"Pretend that your aunts are two young girls," said Marion, batting her eyes at the two boys. "I know it's a stretch, boys. But you can both pretend we're pretty young things, right?"

Kyle and Matt both blushed and stammered, "Uh...I uh...mmm...uhm....I guess so?"

"Great," said Marion. "Julie, did you know that Matt had a girl over the house last week? She was so pretty. Anyways, I walk into the family room and the two of them are watching tv. And this girl is sitting against the armrest with her lovely bare legs and feet stretched out across Matt's lap."

"Really," said Julie who then turned to the side and stretched her beautiful legs out onto her nephew's lap. "Like this?"

Matt couldn't believe that his hot aunt was placing her amazing, tanned legs onto his lap. He almost groaned but managed to stifle it.

"Yep! Just like that."

"Oh wow! Matt, she was signaling you sweetie" Julie said while rubbing the back of her calves back and forth across his thighs. "So did you lean in and kiss her?"

"Nope," Marion said, answering for Matt. "I made sure to make myself scarce, thinking my boy was going to have a little makeout session with her. But when I later peaked in on them they were in the same position. He wasn't even touching her legs. And she was like you Julie, with really nice legs."

"Matt," exclaimed Julie. "That girl was practically screaming for you to go for it! Oh well, Kyle's the same way. You should see him when these girls are over trying to get help with their assignments. They'll sit next to him at the kitchen table and constantly be flipping their hair and touching his arms and shoulders while laughing at his jokes."

"Like this," asked Marion as she twirled her hair in the fingers of one hand, while she rubbed Kyle's muscular shoulder with the other.

"Yep. Just like that."

"And you don't try to take it further Kyle," asked Marion as she leaned into her nephew, placing both hands on his chest and shoulder.

"I, I just...I get so nervous and I just freeze up. They're so pretty and I just get scared they're going to reject me."

"For crying out loud Matt! And you too Kyle! Both of you need a good shot of confidence. These are clear signals that these girls want to be kissed or at least asked out," said Marion.

Julie put her arms around Matt's neck as Marion continued to lean into Kyle, rubbing his arms and shoulders. There was a long pause and then Julie finally asked, "Well, are you boys gonna make a move or what?"

The two cousins looked at each other in stunned silence. The air was filled with eroticism that caused both guys to feel tingly all over. Then Matt finally spoke.

"You mean, uhm, for us to ask you both out?"

Marion and Julie both laughed at that.

"No, silly," said Julie. "We're signaling that it's ok to lean in and give us a kiss."

"And maybe something more," teased Marion.

There was another pause, and then finally Matt leaned in and gave his aunt a quick kiss, causing both sisters to laugh.

"What? Why are you both laughing? I made my move," said an exasperated Matt.

"Because you just kissed me like I'm your aunt," laughed Julie.

"But you are my aunt," Matt protested, which caused the sisters to laugh even harder.

"She's not your aunt, son. She's a young girl who's practically begging you to kiss her. To REALLY kiss her. Now, try again," said Marion.

Matt gulped and stared at his aunt. He then nervously leaned back in. Julie closed her eyes and slightly opened her mouth as their lips meant. They kissed just like that for a brief moment that felt like a lot longer. And then Julie opened her lips wider and Matt took the hint and gently pushed his tongue into her mouth. She reciprocated and they started to make out.

A stunned Kyle just watched as his mother made out with his cousin. And then felt his aunt's hand on his face. Marion turned his head to face her and said, "It's your turn to make a move Kyle."

Kyle leaned in and soon he was making out with his aunt. Just then the jets to the hot tub stopped and the only sound was the kissing of the two couples. All four of them were very excited with disbelief that this was actually happening. Finally Julie broke her kiss with Matt.

"You're very good Matt. I really liked that. Marion! How's my boy doing?"

Marion broke her kiss and said, "I think we have a natural in this one! So good that I'm going in for more." And then the makeout session continued.

Upstairs in the one bedroom overlooking the backyard, Tina was standing by the window and staring down at the action in the hot tub. Tommy was behind her, pulling his swim trunks down.

"It's working sweetie! Your plan is working. They're all kissing!"

"I told you it would work mom," said Tommy as he stepped up to her with his hard cock in hand. He put his other hand on her bikini bottoms by her ass and pulled it aside.

"Bend over a little," he said. "I'm trying to put it in."

"Tommy! Would you cut it out! Besides, don't you want to see this?"

"Just let me put it in you dammit! I told you it would work. Now let's say the two of us have some fun."

"For chrissakes Tommy, fine! Go ahead and put it in me. But no cumming," she said as she pulled her bikini bottoms down and bent over.

"Fuck yeah," said Tommy as he sunk his hammer into Tina. "So fucking good."

"And watch your language," admonished Tina as she put her hands on the window frame to steady herself against her son's powerful strokes. She continued to watch her sisters make out with her nephews as Tommy fucked her.

Back in the hot tub the makeout session was still going hot and heavy. Julie was still sitting on Matt's lap when she briefly broke the kiss and said to him, "Matt, I catch you taking peaks at my legs all of the time. And now here we are making out. Go ahead and touch them." She then went back to kissing him.

Matt was like a kid in the candy store now that he knew the runway was clear for takeoff. He put his left hand on her smooth thigh and then ran it up and down both of her fantastic legs. Across from him his cousin was much bolder. Kyle had his one hand on Marion's waist as he kissed her and moved it up and squeezed her right breast over the bikini top. Marion broke the kiss with a gasp and Kyle thought he was in trouble.

"You naughty, naughty boy," Marion said to him. But she was smiling and then said, "Way to take initiative Kyle," and leaned back in for more kissing.

Back upstairs in the house, Tina continued to watch the action while Tommy stood behind her, pumping his big rig in and out of her.

"Tommy, not so hard baby! You're about to push me through the damn window! Don't you want to see this? They're really going at it down there. UH! Shit! Tommy, slow down! Come on baby. Give mommy's pussy a rest and come see this."

"No chance. God, you feel so damn good," he said as he reached his hands around her body and slid them under her bikini top, squeezing her tits.

Back in the hot tub, Kyle pulled the tie on Marion's bikini top and she allowed it to fall into the water and float away. He placed both hands on her tits and continued to kiss her. Marion then broke the kiss and straddled his lap. She took her one massive left tit in her hand and lifted it up to Kyle's mouth.

"Here you go baby," she said as Kyle put his mouth over her nipple and sucked on her gorgeous boob.

The sound of Marion's voice caused Matt to break his kiss with his aunt. He looked over and was shocked to see his cousin sucking on his mom's tit. Julie looked over and then turned back to Matt. She straddled him, made eye contact, and reached back and undid her own bikini top and tossed it over the side.

"I think we need to catch up," she said as she lifted her tits up. Matt's hands flew out of the water as he felt and squeezed his aunt's impressive rack. Julie's tits weren't massive like her sister's but they were still quite impressive.

"Go ahead and suck them, baby."

And now there were two sets of boys greedily sucking away on their aunts titties. Both boys had lost all over their shyness at this point and were running their hands all over their aunts' bodies. After a few minutes Julie spoke up.

"I think it's time to take this practice date inside. What do you think Marion?"

"Definitely."

Both sisters climbed out of the hot tub, followed by their sons who were both sporting massive hard ons that stuck up inside their swim trunks. They made no effort to retrieve their bikini tops or cover up. All four grabbed towels and dried each other off. The ladies then each took a nephew by the hand and led them into the house.

Upon entering the house Matt asked, "Where's Tina and Tommy?"

"Who knows," said Julie. "Do you want to go find them or would you rather we continue our date?"

"The date! Let's continue the date," said Matt and Kyle.

The ladies led the boys over to the couch and put the towels down to keep the cushions from getting wet. They then had the boys sit down and stood before them. The boys drank in the sight of their mothers standing there, in nothing but bikini bottoms. The women both paused to give them an eyeful. And then Marion turned to Julie.

"Do you mind if we switch? I'd like to see what you've taught my Matt."

"Sure! Then I can see how you've done with Kyle."

Both sisters then moved forward, with Marion straddling Matt's lap while Julie did the same to her son. Both leaned down and kissed their sons and the makeout session was back on. Now the only difference is that the partners had switched.

Both Kyle and Matt were stunned. It was one thing to be making out with their aunts in the hot tub, but now here they were making out with their own mothers on the couch. Both were kissing back but their bodies were frozen. Finally Julie sat up in Kyle's lap and addressed the situation.

"Guys, you have two nearly naked girls in your laps making out with you. Why are you silly boys practically sitting on your hands," she asked and then went back to kissing Kyle.

Both cousins then put their hands all over their mothers' bodies. Feeling their thighs, squeezing their asses, massaging their boobs, running their hands up and down their backs. All four were completely turned on and moaning into each others' mouths as they kissed.

Kyle got bold and reached down between his mother's legs, over her bikini bottoms and lightly squeezed her pussy. She made no effort to resist but moaned even louder into his mouth, causing Matt and Marion to look over at them. Marion smiled and looked back at Matt.

"Go ahead baby."

And now both mother's were getting their boxes played with. Both boys eventually worked their fingers inside of the bikini bottoms and for the first time they were feeling actual pussies. Because of their inexperience they both required a little guidance.

"What you're looking for is further down Matt. There you go. Keep going. Now curl your finger in. Feel it? It's going inside."

Grendel22
Grendel22
1,125 Followers