Some Things Never Change Ch. 04

Story Info
Grandma Claire gets an attitude adjustment at the orgy.
5.6k words
4.8
19.7k
41

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Grendel22
Grendel22
1,138 Followers

Author's Note: This might be the last chapter. I have one more in mind but still need to write it.

It was Sunday morning, and Tina was writhing underneath her son Tommy as she came down from her fourth orgasm of the morning. Tommy's face was tight in concentration as he sawed his big rig in and out of Tina's wonderful pussy. It was the same rules as yesterday. He was only allowed one orgasm for himself that morning in order to keep him fresh for the orgy.

"Tommy baby, you need to cum sweetie. Come on honey. We have to get the place ready. Let's bust that nut baby."

"I want it to last mom. You feel too good!"

Tina knew what to do. She wrapped her legs around him, licked his ear and began to talk to him.

"I do feel good, don't I baby. That tight, wet pussy just surrounding your cock as it goes in and out and in and out."

"Mom, shut up ok? I don't want to cum yet."

"It's so damn wet that you can even hear your amazing cock plunging in and out and in and out...."

"Mom please shut the fuck up!"

"My smooth, tanned legs wrapped around your body. My soft, silky skin rubbing all over you as you pump that fat pussy...."

"Goddammit mom," Tommy yelled as he lost all control and began to blow his load into Tina's beautiful pussy. His body shook as he orgasmed and he continued to pump his hips as he shot his jizz ropes into her. As his orgasm subsided he tried to keep going, but Tina was having none of it.

"Nope, nope, nope," she said as she shoved him off of her. "Save it for later honey. You're going to be knee deep in pussy and ass in a few hours."

"Fine," he said in frustration. He knew he couldn't argue and she was also right. At noon his aunts and cousins were coming over for another wall to wall sex fest.

"Do you need me to run to the store?"

"Would you be a dear," said Tina as she threw on a robe and headed to the shower. "Just the usual cookout stuff. And get some pasta salads, potato salads and regular salads. The pre-made stuff is fine."

Tommy took a shower and then headed to the store. Tina chose a sexy, short kimono robe to wear and then went downstairs to get everything ready. As she was laying out bottles of lube, towels, and spreading out a large quilt on the floor she heard the front door open. In walked her mother Claire.

"Mom! What are you doing here?"

"I left my laundry the other day."

For a sixty year old grandmother, Claire looked incredible. She was basically a version of all three of her daughters rolled into one. She had hit the genetic lottery and could easily pass for her early fifties with beautiful skin and bone structure. The main things that gave her age away were the lines in her neck and hands. And she had also developed freckles all over her suntanned body. She had filled out in her older age with some sag here and there, but otherwise was still very fit due to an intensive exercise regimen that included tennis, swimming, and yoga. She kept her reddish, brown hair in a bob just below her ears like her daughter Marion.

And today, she looked much sexier than usual. The first thing Tina noticed was the outfit that her mother was wearing. Claire was decked out in a very snug, red floral pattern summer dress that clung to her amazing body. Her ample bosom was practically spilling out of it because of how low cut it was. It also came up much more than mid-thigh on her beautiful legs, with very thin straps over her bronzed shoulders. Claire was displaying a lot of gorgeous skin. And on her feet she was wearing high heeled, open toed wedge sandals.

"Um, so....got a hot date tonight mom?"

"What do you mean?"

"That dress mom. Is there a special guy that's gonna get lucky tonight?"

"This is a perfectly normal dress for any sort of casual activity! I don't appreciate your insinuation!"

Tina rolled her eyes as her mother took in the room. She noticed the bottles of lube, the towels, and quilt spread out on the floor and then turned towards her daughter with a stunned look on her face. But Tina was so over her shit.

"Yep, Marion and Julie are bringing their boys over. And Tommy should be back any minute now from the store. And then we're all gonna make a mess of this place and have so much fun doing it. You should stick around mom."

"My god! Where did I go wrong in raising you three?!"

"Oh get over it mom! Need I remind you that you basically started this tradition? Don't get all high and mighty with me. And besides, look how good our brother Luke turned out? He's on top of the world and me and my sisters are also doing very well. We're just having fun before the boys head off to college."

"IT NEVER SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED," yelled Claire. "And it was you girls who took it too far!"

"Really mom? Get off it. He told us everything. It's amazing how truthful a guy will be when three sisters are taking turns sitting on his face and sucking his dong. He told us all about you two. How you kept dialing it up a notch."

"My god! Shut your mouth!"

"I will not! It's the goddamn truth! Especially how much you loved it in the ass! Oh yes mom. Get that shocked look off of your face. Luke told us what an anal queen you were."

"That's enough! Where is my laundry! I'll go to a laundromat and get it done rather than spend another minute listening to your filthy mouth!"

"Jesus Christ mom, your fucking laundry is downstairs. It's washed, pressed and folded. Just get it and go. Unless you want to stay of course? I mean seriously mom, why are you in that dress?"

"This dress is a perfectly casual dress!"

"Really? If I had to guess I'd say you were hoping to walk in on something and maybe get lucky."

"Enough! I'm going downstairs and I'm going to refold the laundry, because I don't like how you fold it, and then I'm leaving!"

Claire stormed off to the basement just as Tommy pulled into the driveway. He entered the house and found his mother standing in the family room.

"What's grandma doing here? Her car's in the driveway. She's not going to ruin our afternoon is she?"

"Hell no. She's downstairs 'refolding' her laundry because she doesn't like how I do it. And then she's leaving."

"'Refolding' it? Jesus, she's been a real bitch lately."

Tina had that look on her face which told Tommy that she was deep in thought.

"What's on your mind mom?"

"Tommy, your grandmother isn't going anywhere. I need you to do me a favor, honey."

Tommy just looked at her confused.

"I want you to go down there and give her an attitude adjustment. It's actually what she really wants. She just doesn't realize it. You'll need to show her."

"An 'attitude adjustment?'"

"I need you to fuck her Tommy. Go down there and fuck her silly."

"What?! Mom, I can't just, uh.... I mean, she wouldn't even go for it."

"Listen to me Tommy, you should see what she's wearing. She wants this. You just need to go down there and show her how much she wants it. I mean, you want this too right? You told me."

"Well, yeah. She's hot. But this is just...."

Tina went up to him and put her hands lovingly on his face, and said to him, "Baby, you need to trust me on this one. Just go down there and take her. Take her! Now go."

Tommy nodded his head and then slowly made his way to the basement. It was a finished basement with carpeting, sectional couch and chairs and entertainment system. Claire was by the couch taking clothes out of the laundry basket and refolding them. The first thing Tommy noticed was the very short, very snug dress that she was wearing. She had never looked sexier. Claire noticed him.

"Tommy! Oh, hello dear. I'm just getting this done and then I'll be on my way," she said as she regarded him. A few moments of silence went by as she just looked at him.

"Tommy, I just can't get over how much you and your cousins look like your uncle Luke."

And that's when Tommy knew that his mother was right. This was going to work. She wanted it. He swiftly walked up to Claire and took her in his arms and pressed his lips against hers. He held her tight as she struggled.

"Mmmmpphhhh...mmm.....Tommy! What are doi..mmmppphhh!"

Claire tried to push him away but he was too strong. He held her in place and continued to press his lips against hers, shoving his tongue into her mouth as she opened it in an attempt to protest.

"Tommmmllllphhh....mmmmm....."

She could have turned her head away but she didn't. Slowly, but surely she started to kiss back while still pushing against his chest. Tommy broke the kiss and Claire once again cried out in protest.

"Tommy this isn't right! You shouldn't be doing thmmmpphhhh....mmmmm....mmmm..."

Tommy reached down and began to pull up her dress. Her hands shot down to stop him, but she kept her mouth pressed against his and continued to kiss him back. Tommy pulled her dress up and squeezed her ass over her panties, causing her to break the kiss.

"Tommy! No! Please Tommy!"

But she made no physical effort to stop him and even cocked her head and opened her mouth to receive his kiss when he leaned back in. Tommy moved his hands to his t-shirt and pulled it off, causing them to briefly break their kiss. She leaned back in and put her hands on his muscular chest and felt his pecs.

"Tommy, we need to knock this off right now," she said before shoving her tongue back into his mouth. Tommy broke the kiss to quickly pull down his shorts and underwear in one quick movement. He then went back to kissing Claire while letting his hands go to work on her dress, pulling it up farther.

He pulled back and regarded her body and then looked her in the eyes. Her face was flushed with desire.

"What did you think was going to happen grandma? Coming in here looking so hot in that dress," and then he was on her again, mouthing her neck and pawing at her body.

"Please stop Tommy," she said, rather unconvincingly as she made no effort to stop him from pulling her dress over her head, exposing her braless tits. He tossed the dress onto the floor and immediately began to fondle and squeeze her tits. He then wrapped her up in his arms and led her to the couch.

The back of her knees hit the front of the couch and Tommy squatted down and pulled her panties to the floor. Claire threw her hands up to cover her face while exclaiming "Oh my god, this needs to stop," while Tommy took in her pussy. It was very pronounced, beautiful and fat like her daughters, and slightly hairier than Marion's. Tommy loved it. He stood back up and kissed her again while he squeezed her box with his left hand.

"My god grandma, you're so wet!"

He pushed her onto the couch onto her back and maneuvered on top of her. Claire instinctively spread her legs while weakly, quietly giving the last of her feeble protests.

"Please Tommy. Please. We can't Tomm....oh! Ahhh.....Tommy...."

Tommy had put his cock at her entrance and pushed himself inside. He then laid down on top of her and she wrapped her arms and legs around him. She kissed his neck while he started to thrust into her and kept mumbling, "We shouldn't,...shouldn't do this.....so wrong...."

Tommy sped up his thrusts and started to really drive it home. Claire was not being made love to. She was getting fucked senseless. And it felt so good to her. Tommy's cock was pistoning in and out of her wet cunt and soon she was having a huge orgasm. It was the first orgasm from sex she had had in years and her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she grunted and moaned through it.

"Nnnnnghhh...AH! Ugh! Tommy.....oh shit....AH...UNH....Fuck me!"

Tommy kept slamming away while upstairs Tina's sisters and their sons showed up and had entered the house.

"What the hell is mom doing here," asked Julie. "Is she trying to ruin our fun?"

"We're still doing this right," asked Kyle in a panic, worried that what was gearing up to be the greatest day of his life might be cancelled.

"Don't worry about her at all. Everything's being taken care of," said Tina.

"What do you mean, 'being taken care of," asked Marion. "And where's Tommy at?"

"Tommy's downstairs with mom, giving her an attitude adjustment."

Kyle and Matt were confused but Julie and Marion's eyes went wide. They knew exactly what their sister meant.

"Are you serious? They're down there right now? Doing....uh...." Marion trailed off.

"Yep," said Tina. "Matt and Kyle, would the two of you please be dears and go downstairs and help your cousin with grandma?"

Kyle and Matt looked at their mothers, still confused about what was going on. But there was a definite feeling or eroticism in the air.

"You heard Tina, boys," snapped Julie. "Now get downstairs!"

Kyle and Matt scrambled over to the basement door and opened it. They were immediately hit by the sounds and smells of sex.

"Holy shit," exclaimed Kyle and then he and Matt both ran downstairs. They were shocked to see the sight of their grandmother, on the couch with her legs in the air, crying out as their cousin fucked the shit out of her.

"Goddam," Matt yelled out, causing Tommy to look over at them. Claire didn't even notice them at all, with her head turned to the side, eyes tightly shut as she absorbed the wonderful dick plowing her pussy.

"Hey guys! Glad you're here. I could use some help. Who's next?"

Kyle and Matt quickly tore off their clothes as Tommy started to cum. Like Tommy, they both also had a thing for their grandmother Claire.

"Oh yeah, that's good," he yelled as he began to empty himself into Claire, dislodging her from her cum drunk state.

"Oh baby I can feel it," she cried out as she wrapped her legs back around Tommy as he shot rope after rope of his jizz into her. It was then that she noticed her other two grandsons in the room, naked and sporting very impressive hardons.

"What...what's happening."

Tommy slipped out of her and got up, trying to catch his breath. Claire just remained on the couch, her legs still lewdly spread out, cum leaking from her pussy.

"Who's up," asked Tommy.

Kyle was quicker and moved on Claire, who once again started to protest.

"Please, this needs to stop," she said, causing Kyle to hesitate.

"Ignore her and just go dude," said Tommy. "Trust me."

Kyle dived between her legs and she continued to protest while at the same time taking his hard cock in her hand and helping to guide him inside her.

"This is so wrong boys! We really should stop this....ah...oh Kyle.....oh baby.....this is so bad."

"Fuck she's so hot," said Kyle as he started to slam into her.

"Hurry the fuck up," yelled Matt, who was standing off to the side, pulling on his chain.

"I, oh fuck I ain't gonna last cuz. Don't worry about it. Oh shit! Here I go!"

Kyle was then flooding her with her second load, his body shaking on top of her. He lingered too long and Matt ended up grabbing him by the shoulder and pulling him off of Claire and tossing him to the floor.

"What the fuck dude," laughed Kyle as Matt mounted Claire. Once again she helped to get the cock inside of her while pleading for this to stop.

"This never, oh god you boys feel so good! This never....this shouldn't be happening," she cried out right before putting her hands behind Matt's head and pulling him down into a kiss.

Just then the three sisters came down the stairs. They had all changed into matching, sexy kimono robes that showed off lots of tit and leg. All three were barefoot. Marion held a bottle of lube in her hand. Tina went over to Tommy and took his still half hard cock in hand, knelt down and started to blow him while Julie did the same to her Kyle. Just then Matt orgasmed into Claire and was soon just laying on top of her, catching his breath.

"This, this is so wrong," said an exhausted Claire. She had orgasmed three times. One for each grandson. "I need to go. This never should have happened. Please, someone help me up."

"What are you talking about mom," said Tina. "You're not done. Far from it." She had gotten Tommy fully hard again. "There's still more cock for you." Then she said to Tommy, "Go ahead tiger. Go fuck her some more. She needs it."

"What do you mean? What's going on," asked a confused, dick drunk Claire as Tommy climbed back on top of her, his cock once again rock hard. And then she realized what was happening. Her 'ordeal' had just begun.

"Again!? They're going to do this to me again!? Are you crazy! We can't, AHHhhhhh.....oh Tommy."

Tommy had sunk his cannon into her for the second time and Claire was once again getting fucked good. Off to the side both Julie and Marion were on their knees getting their boys hard again with their mouths.

"Tommy, get her on all fours," Tina instructed.

Claire heard her daughter and when Tommy pulled out she voluntarily turned over and got on all fours, looking back at Tommy with longing for him to be back inside her, which he soon was.

Tina then went over to Marion, who was in the process of stroking Matt's shaft with her hand and suckling his balls with her mouth, and said, "Can I borrow my nephew?" She took Matt by the arm and guided him over to Claire and had him kneel on the couch in front of her.

"This, it's just, this is just too much. It's so wrong," Claire said but then she opened her mouth to receive Matt's cock and soon he and his cousin Tommy were both thrusting from different ends, spit roasting her as she moaned. They soon switched with Claire staying still to allow them to get into position, and then resumed her cocksucking.

"Mmmmmm....mmmm...so good," said Claire as she sucked and moaned onto the prick in her mouth.

"See, this is all she needed," said Tina.

Kyle joined in the mix and now Claire had three cocks to juggle between her pussy and her mouth. Tina then walked up to Tommy, who had his hands on her hips and was hammering away at her pussy, and showed him the bottle of lube.

"Take it out," she said. Tommy did as he was told and his mother squirted lube into the palm of her hand and then took a hold of his cock, smearing the lube all over his shaft. She then held the head of his cock up against Claire's puckered butthole. Julie saw what was happening and called out to her son who was in front of Claire, getting his dick sucked.

"Kyle, hold onto her head! Don't let her spit you out! Fuck her face and make her deal with it! Tommy's putting it in her ass!"

Kyle grasped Claire's head in both hands and held her head still as he began to thrust back and forth. Claire slightly gagged at the added aggression. Tommy then pushed forward, his cockhead squeezing past her sphincter. Claire attempted to scream but it was muffled because of Kyle's cock.

"Aghhhmmppphhh!!! MMPhhhh....GGgllll!!!"

"Mom, just concentrate on sucking that cock! Focus on the cock in your mouth while Tommy gets it inside you! Remember, you love anal mom. Luke told us all about it."

Claire continued to try to protest but Kyle was too strong for her as he held her head and continued to saw his big fuckstick in and out of her mouth. Claire had no choice but to resign herself to her fate. So she took her daughter's advice and tried to focus on sucking the cock in her mouth to take her mind off of the big dick that was painfully invading her asshole. Off to the side Matt was getting blown by Marion as he waited his turn.

Tommy's tool was now fully buried in Claire's ass. He was going to give her some time to get used to it, but Tina intervened.

"Just fuck her Tommy. Go to town. She fucking deserves it."

Marion lifted her mouth off of Matt's cock to concur, "Your mom's right Tommy. Fuck the bitch! Make it hurt! She'll still end up loving it."

"Ok, here we go," said Tommy as he pulled his cock almost all of the way out and then slammed it back into her ass, causing her to give a muffled scream with Kyle's cock shoved into her mouth. Tommy repeated the process until he got into a rhythm and was soon working at a good pace, pumping his rig in and out of Claire's ass.

Grendel22
Grendel22
1,138 Followers
12