Some Things Never Change Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pain soon turned into a long forgotten pleasure for Claire as she began to thrust back onto Tommy's cock, her moans of pain turning into moans of pleasure. Both Tommy and Kyle stopped moving and just stood still, while Claire moved back and forth on their cocks. She was fucking herself on both of them.

"Goddamn what a fucking slut," said Julie.

"Insatiable," said Tina. "I definitely get it from her."

"Come on guys! I gotta get back in the game here," said Matt as he broke away from his mother's sucking mouth. Tina squirted more lube into her hand and worked it onto her nephew's cock while addressing her son.

"Tommy, let Matt have a turn and go fuck her mouth. Kyle, come here so I can grease you up."

The guys all repositioned while Claire patiently waited. She was soon sucking on the cock that had just been in her ass while Matt sunk his dong into her butthole. Off to the side Tina was greasing up her other nephew's cock for her mother's asshole. Claire had put all modesty aside and had completely given in the debauchery being inflicted upon her. Soon, all three boys were rotating positions in front and back of her.

Tina was the conductor of her mother's gangbang. She had all three boys disengage and stand off to the side as she gave direction.

"Tommy, lay down on the floor. Mom, sit on his dong. Put it in your pussy and lay down on top of him and hold still."

"Like this," asked Claire as she sunk her pussy onto Tommy's hammer and laid forward.

"Perfect! Now Kyle, kneel in front of her. Mom, open wide and let Kyle fuck your mouth. Matt, kneel behind her and put it in her ass. Just sit still mom. Let them all get inside you and then you can have some fun. That's it! Now go to town guys! Fuck the shit out of her!"

Claire tried her best to hold still as the three boys worked their hips into a frenzy, causing their cocks to piston in and out of Claire's holes at a rapid pace. Claire screamed into Kyle's cock as orgasms shot through her whole body. The guys managed a good rhythm for a few minutes and then decided to switch up.

At this point Claire was so cum and dick drunk that she was being a very cooperative, compliant fuck toy as she allowed the boys to do every sort of perversity to her. She had several orgasms as they repeatedly switched places. Matt was the first one to cry uncle.

"Guys, back off. I gotta cum."

Kyle and Tommy disengaged and went over to their mothers, pushed them down to their knees, and proceeded to fuck their mouths as they waited their turns.

"How do you want me," asked Claire as she turned to Matt.

"Get on your back and spread your legs. Yes, like that. Now pull them way back," Matt said as he got between her legs. He pushed his cock into her ass and fucked her anally in the missionary position while she held her legs in place and encouraged him.

"That's it baby! Use my ass to get off! Come on Matt! Make yourself cum baby!"

Matt started to shake as his thrusts became faster and more erratic. He tensed up and then let loose his second load of the afternoon into Claire's ass.

"Ah! Oh fuck that's good! So good," he gasped as he collapsed on top of her. Claire wrapped her limbs around him and cooed into his ear as he came down from his orgasm. She then looked to her other two grandsons, both of whom were being kept hard by their mothers.

"Who's next," Claire asked.

Kyle stepped forward and Matt got out of the way.

"How do you want me baby," Claire asked.

Kyle laid down on the carpet on his back, "I want you to suck me grandma. I want to cum in your mouth."

"You got it baby," Claire said as she got between his legs and proceeded to blow him. She held her lips and tongue firmly against his shaft as she moved her head rapidly up and down his cock. She wasn't trying to tease him or give him a lengthy oral session. She was just trying to get him off. It felt fantastic for Kyle.

"Fuck this is good! Gonna cum! Grandma, I'm, oh shit....UH!"

Claire managed to suck even harder as she felt him tense up. Soon he was shooting his jizz into her mouth and arching his back off of the ground. Claire kept his cock in her mouth as she put her hands on his hips and pushed him back down, trying to hold him still as he orgasmed. When it was all over she proceeded to lovingly suck his cock clean. She then lifted her head and looked over at Tommy, the only one left.

"Ok Tommy. How do you want me?"

"Get back on your back and spread your legs. I'm getting back in that pussy."

Claire laid back down and spread her legs. She reached for Tommy's cock as he got into position and helped to ease him inside her. Soon he was pumping away as Claire laid there, encouraging him. She was completely fucked out at this point and incapable of any more orgasms. She was simply letting Tommy use her for his own pleasure. She rubbed his body and encouraged him.

"Come on Tommy. Give me that cum, baby. Shoot it into me sweetie."

Tommy had his head buried into the crook of her neck and shoulder as his hips pistoned up and down. He lasted a few minutes and then lifted himself up onto his hands as he drove himself into her. Claire took hold of his waist and looked up at him smiling.

"That's my baby! That's my Tommy! You're doing so good Tommy!"

"Here, uh.....here it comes," he said and his hips started to buck, sending rope after rope of his seed into Claire's cunt.

"Ooooh that feels so good baby! Give it all to me!"

When he was finished he collapsed on top of her and she patted his back and cooed into his ear.

"So good baby. Baby did such a good job filling me up."

"Goddamn that was hot," said Tina!

"It was too damn hot," said Marion. "My pussy is aching for the same. Let's get these guys upstairs and get some for ourselves."

Tommy slowly got up but Claire stayed on the floor.

"Girls, I don't think my body can take any more. I'm spent."

"Mom, you can take a break from getting fucked, but you aren't done yet," said Tina.

"What do you mean," said a panicked Claire.

"You used up two loads from each of our boys and we still need cock too," said Julie.

"That's right mom," said Tina. "Now go clean up and then get upstairs. You're gonna fluff these guys and help keep 'em hard while we get fucked. Guys, please help her."

Tommy, Kyle and Matt helped get Claire to her feet and then walked her to the bathroom, where she did her best to clean up all of the jizz that had been pumped into her. They then helped her upstairs.

Tina grabbed the boys and Claire each a bottled water and then they all gathered around the quilt with the exception of Claire, who collapsed on the couch, completely exhausted.

"Well, what do you wanna do boys," asked Marion as she and her sisters let their kimonos fall to the floor, revealing their beautiful, naked bodies. All three boys were on them, kissing and letting their hands roam to the giggles and oohs and ahs of their mothers.

"Let's 69 mom," said Tommy as he pulled Tina down onto the quilt. The other two pairs followed their lead, and soon three boys were laying on the quilt, each with a gorgeous, fat pussy grinding on their face while their cocks got sucked and loved on.

The ladies soon had them rock hard again and all three pairs switched positions with Tina riding Tommy, while Julie got fucked doggy style and Marion got stuffed in the missionary. Because they had each already cum twice, the boys were able to last for a long time. They frequently switched partners and also switched positions, even fucking the moms on the different pieces of furniture in the room.

Eventually the lube was passed around and the ladies were getting their buttholes plugged in several different positions. Kyle was the first to lose control and started to orgasm as he fucked Tina's ass in the missionary position. He pulled out and crawled up her body, stroking his cock.

"Your mouth! Aunt Tina! I need your mouth!"

Tina raised her head and opened her mouth to receive Kyle's cock, which erupted right before he jammed it in, spraying her face with his first rope. She sucked hungrily at his dick as he grabbed a fist full of her hair and worked his dick back and forth in her mouth. When his orgasm subsided he collapsed to the side.

"Nice job Kyle," said Tina as she patted his prone body. "Now go over to your grandma. She'll put her mouth to work and get you back in the game."

Kyle struggled to feet and stumbled over to clear, who slid off the couch and onto the floor. She patted the couch seat and beckoned to Kyle.

"Sit done sweetie. Let me get you nice and hard again and then we'll throw you back in that pile."

He sat down as Claire got between his legs and began to orally work on his fuckstick. While she licked, slurped and sucked, he watched the action still going on the quilt. His mother Julie was riding Tommy in reverse cowgirl, pistoning her asshole up and down on his dick. He didn't look like he could hold out much longer.

Tina was on top of her sister in a 69 and Matt was kneeling behind her, pumping his hammer in and out of her pussy. Every now and then he'd pull it out and point it down towards his mom, who would stop eating her sister's pussy to suck on the offered cock.

Soon Claire had gotten Kyle hard again and he dove back into the orgy as Tommy stumbled over, having blown his third load of the day, this time in his aunt's amazing ass. He collapsed onto the couch and Claire went to work on him.

It went on like this for a few hours, until even Tina was fucked out. The three sisters were no longer capable of any more orgasms, and at this point were just trying to drain the boys who had each cum four or more times. Claire was in the process of sucking Matt, but to no avail, while on the quilt Tina and Julie worked on Kyle and Marion sucked Tommy. They tried and tried until the boys finally threw in the towel, knowing that they were spent.

They all cleaned up and got dressed. Claire was on cloud nine. She was giddy and bubbly and couldn't stop touching and kissing her grandsons. The change in her demeanor was not lost on her daughters.

"See, she needed that. She's still cum drunk. I'm mean, she can't stop smiling and babbling," said Tina.

"Haha! The bitch just needed some cock," laughed Marion.

"Lots of cock," chuckled Julie. "We'll have to make sure to have the boys visit from time to time after school and keep her attitude adjusted."

"Definitely," Marion and Tina both said in agreement.

Tina and Tommy said goodbye to everyone as they left for their own homes. Once again, later that night when everyone went to bed, the sisters each found themselves on their backs, their boys between their legs throwing one last fuck into each of them. In Claire's house, she slept like a stone with just the hint of a smile on her lips.

12