Some Thoughts

Story Info
What might be happening without someone there for you.
979 words
0
1.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The introduction with this young man is not perfect, but what introduction is? Your initial thoughts go something like 'Well at least he's not a wierdo'. Our conversation starts and your interest grows. The night does get better, more interesting, more fun. Your attention is diverted slightly as you feel my hand against your leg. Maybe I had accidently touched you but you find yourself somewhat hoping I had done so on purpose.

It is a subtle touch, my hand stays there though, so you know it is intentional. My fingers gently travel a little further up your leg, mere millimetres, but you get the hint. I simply say to you "I would like to bring you pleasure". My intentions are far more obvious now.

The night continues on, with repeated little hints of what might happen should certain decisions be made. You think about those decisions, maybe a little too much, but you at least consider them. There are a few more subtle touches between us, from both you and me. The night goes on but overall you are enjoying it. You know that all nights end eventually though and we both know what might happen towards the end of the night.

Your thoughts linger on what to say to end the night, maybe yes, maybe no. You find us parting with a simple hug, little more, but it is nice. We both go our separate ways. You see me leave in the nearby taxi, hoping you have made the right decision tonight.

It does not take long to get into your car and begin to drive away. It also does not take long for the thoughts of my intentions to linger in you. Maybe I should be with you right now. Maybe if you had brought me home with you, you would be feeling a little different for the better now.

You finally get home after what seems to have been a longer drive than usual. Your thoughts continue to linger. Maybe you wish I was there with you now. What might happen if I was? What would you like to happen if I was there? You know what my intentions are but how would I go about it.

Maybe I am subtle, careful, touching you gently and slowing letting my hands travel around your body. Maybe I would be more intense and have you pressed up against the wall of your house right now. Maybe you should stop thinking about what might otherwise be happening.

You start getting ready for bed; the usual routine. Nothing interesting happening except these little thoughts that keep wandering around inside you. You lie down, tired enough that you know it will not take you long to be asleep. These thoughts keep bothering you though. What might I be doing with you now if I was here. Maybe I would be slow and subtle or maybe I would have our interaction play out how I wanted it to, whatever that might be.

You find your hand against your neck. Maybe you would like my hand there instead. How might that feel? You slide your fingers across your shoulder, imagining they were mine instead. Where would you like them to go? You find them going further down and lingering around your breasts. Maybe my hands would feel better there. How would they feel? Your fingers play out what you would like to find happening if they were mine.

You find your other hand sliding around your belly, playing with the feeling that explores around your body. Where would my hand be exploring? You gently caress your thigh and open your legs a little. If they were my hands you would no doubt let them between your legs. How would that feel? You try that answer out for yourself. You let your hands wander and linger around your pussy.

You gently brush yourself and enjoy the feeling sliding up your body. Maybe that is how it would feel if they were my hands instead. Your other hand grips your nipples in just the way you like it. If I was there right now you would certainly let me be doing that. You press your fingers against your pussy just that little bit harder, just the way you like it. What if they were my fingers? How do you think they would feel against you?

You feel a finger slide into you a little, subtle at first but it goes a little deeper. You know it is your finger, but you seem to have a little lack of control over it, just as mine might feel in you right now. Your breathing intensifies as the pleasure grows within you. You find a second finger in between your legs. Once again you know it is yours but maybe it feels like mine might feel were I there.

Maybe you would like my fingers dancing around between your legs, teasing you, pleasing you, building the feeling growing inside you. You catch your breath as a little pop of joy surprises you. You didn't feel that coming. Maybe that is how you would feel if I was there right now.

Where would my mouth be? Maybe kissing against your nipples, maybe venturing around your body. Maybe I would be going further down. Maybe, instead of my fingers, my tongue would be the feeling you are feeling right now. You rub your clit with that thought recurring around you.

The pleasure grows and grows. There is no secret feelings around your body any more. If I was there right now, I would certainly know how you felt at the moment. I would be able to hear your pleasure. Besides, that is what I said my intentions were, to bring you pleasure. The pleasure in the room is obvious. Maybe next time I will be there to bring it.