I'll Hold You to That

Story Info
The Las Vegas Wessing Night.
752 words
3.03
6.8k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We travelled to Las Vegas to get married. A couple of foreigners from the southern hemisphere going there to start a new life, honeymoon and come home.

It took most of the day to book into the Hilton, then check out wedding places to ultimately find the Little Chapel of Flowers.

Arrangements were made for a booking tomorrow night, then get a wedding licence from city hall. The rest of the afternoon and the next day was spent at the beauty parlour downstairs.

The next night arrives. Wednesday and its -14⁰c. The wind blows straight through you.

So I take Honey in the rented Toyota to the Chapel to meet Pastor Bill who officiated. Honey looks amazing.

Her make up accentuates all of her beautiful face. Curly hair, manicured nails and a body fragrance is intoxicating.

It's just her and I. We select flowers and get ready. We enter the Chapel together and stand before the Pastor. His words are a blur as we concentrate on each other. I remember feeling very lucky to be with this lovely girl. We say I do, exchange rings, sign documents then head back to the Hilton.

I drop Honey off at the back for her to go through the revolving doors, then I brave the cold to park the rental and head to Honey.

Once inside we played the slots and had a couple of drinks. In the restaurant we had a steak dinner and the chef made a bridal Bom Alaska for us to celebrate.

Dinner was finished so we headed to our room on floor 21. We did have an early start for the next day with a flight to the snow at the Grand Canyon, however I had other things on my mind.

Once in the room we had champagne, kisses, touching and peeling off of our clothes. My girl always wears clothes to bed, however that night the only things worn were perfume and a wedding ring.

At this point, I realised we did have a disagreement yesterday. Not enough to call the whole thing off, but enough to unsettle me of how to proceed next.

Lights off, no television or distractions, we slip into bed. Too much thinking. Next thing I feel is Honey using her fingers on my cock. She grabs everything and gives a gentle squeeze. So we start kissing and tongues dance as I run my hand over her pussy.

Honey pushes me back, then peels back the covers, gently spins around with her face near my groin. She opens her mouth and shallows my cock. This was the best 20 minutes of my life. Her position shows me her bare backside, which allowed me to bury a couple fingers in her V Jay Jay. We both get pleasure.

She eventually gave up, which allowed me to return the favour. She rolled onto her back and my mouth hovered around her nether lips. My tongue went up and down the lips, waiting to get to the clit. I got there, but she wanted me to concentrate my tongue on the entrance itself. I was not going to argue with my wife.

While I was doing all of this, she slipped a finger in herself, then put it into her mouth.

I thought wow and nearly lost it, then had an idea. If she liked the taste, I stopped what I was doing and inserted 7 inches into her. Once it was all slippery, I withdrew and crawled up the bed and told her to open her mouth. If she liked the taste, we may as well both enjoy something kinky on our wedding night. Into her mouth I slipped, and her tongue went berserk rolling around my manhood. After a bit, she spat me out gently, saying that was so nice and I went back to business.

Still on her back, I slipped back into her and we resumed a rhythm. It got faster, then I placed both forearms behind her knees and rolled her back with her bum off the bed, resting on her shoulders. That poor girl really got a pounding which we both enjoyed and came to a shuddering finish.

She got up with my cum running down her leg and said ''Get dressed we need to call home and tell my parents we're married."

The next sentence floored me when she said "You can fuck me anywhere, anyhow or anytime you want now."

I said "I'll hold you to that and meant it."