Some Time Alone

Story Info
Chloe invites Matt in for the evening.
1k words
4.34
16.6k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The mid-January evening was shifting from merely chilly to freezing as Matt's car pulled up outside Chloe's house. The two 18 year-olds walked together, hand in hand, up to the front door. At 5'4", Chloe had to stand on tiptoe to kiss her 6-foot-tall boyfriend. They stood there for a minute, enjoying the feel of each other's bodies and lips pressed against each other. Breaking the kiss, she leaned towards his ear and whispered, "My mom's not home tonight."

"Oh really?" he replied with a grin. "Are we going to jump on the bed and eat ice cream for dinner?"

Chloe rolled her eyes, took him by the hand, and led him inside to her bedroom.

Almost immediately, they started taking each other's clothes off—first his jacket, then her sweater—as she gently pushed him back toward her bed. He sat down on the edge with his shirt off and she climbed into his lap, straddling him and stroking the muscles of his chest and broad shoulders. He kissed and ran his tongue along her neck while his rough hands slid over her thighs and under her dress, making goosebumps rise over her skin. She squealed when Matt squeezed her ass with one hand. His other hand caressed up the small of her back, and she trembled as she worked to undo his belt.

He slipped her dress over her head, but before he could wrap his arms around her again, she stopped him with a hand on his chest. Smiling sweetly, she got down on her knees in front of him, sweeping her long blonde hair behind her. She reached into his pants and pulled out his stiff cock. Looking up at him with half-lidded eyes, she made one long, slow lick up the length of his seven-inch dick. Her delicate fingers wrapped around his member as she took the head in her mouth and ran her tongue around it. He moaned at the sensation, "Oh my god, Chloe..." Slowly, she began moving up and down on his shaft, her hands massaging his balls.

Her warm, wet mouth bobbing on his cock had him nearly ready to cum in only a minute or two. "Aah...hold up, I'm getting close." He cupped her face in his hands and pulled her up to kiss her again.

He picked her up and she locked her legs around him as he climbed onto the bed. "You are so beautiful," he whispered in her ear while kissing, licking, and lightly grazing his teeth over the sensitive skin of Chloe's neck. One hand went up Chloe's back to unhook and remove her bra, exposing her small breasts. He took one of her dark pink nipples in his mouth and sucked hard on it, drawing a long wordless moan of lust from Chloe.

As he continued downward across her slender body, her breathing came out more and more as ragged gasps, encouraging him further. But when his chin brushed against the tenting bulge in her panties, he felt her hand on his forehead and heard her say "Wait. Stop." He looked up to see her shyly biting the knuckle of one finger. "Not...not there."

"Are you sure?" he asked. "I want you to enjoy this as much as I am."

"I know, but..." she mumbled. "Please...anything else, just not there."

"Anything?" he gave her a mischievous smirk. Before she could protest, he began tickling her, making her shriek with laughter.

"Hahaha! No fair! Hahaha!" she just managed to gasp out.

Slowly, he relented, tickling touches becoming gentle caresses and kisses. It wasn't long before he had her panting in desperate need again. She ran her hands over his chest, arms, shoulders, and back, enjoying the feel of his muscles as he pressed his body against hers.

She pushed him back a little so that she could turn and reach into the drawer of her nightstand. When she turned back, she revealed a small bottle of lube. Pouring it onto Matt's hard cock, she stroked up and down, making sure it was thoroughly covered. Turning around again, she got onto her knees, her ass in front of him, and pushed her panties down just enough to expose her asshole.

He moved up behind her, took the bottle and poured more lube on his fingers. He circled the tip of one finger around her hole, then slowly pushed it in until it was knuckle deep inside her. Her sphincter clenched around his finger as he worked some lube inside.

Finally, he placed the head of his cock against her anus. "Are you ready?" he asked. She bit her lip and nodded. He slowly pushed in until the head slipped inside her and he heard her let out a gasp. "You doing okay so far?"

She suddenly pushed back against him, sinking half his length inside her ass. "Fuck me, please," she begged.

Taking the hint, he gripped her hips with both hands and began slowly pumping in and out, going a little deeper each time. Her ass gripped his cock tight as he drove into her, and she was whimpering "...yes...god, yes..." His hands caressed up to her chest and started playing with her nipples, and she nearly screamed from the pleasure. He leaned in and started kissing up her neck.

Chloe was going crazy from the mix of sensations. Matt's stiff dick was filling her ass and hitting the perfect spot inside her. His big, rough hands were rubbing and massaging all over her body, and his breath was coming heavy and rough next to her ear as he pounded her in a hard, steady rhythm. She could feel herself getting closer and closer to the edge.

"Oh god, Matt! I'm gonna—I'm gonna cum!" She let out a breathless moan and her body was shaking as she climaxed. With her ass clamping down on his cock, Matt quickly came with a groan, shooting his load deep inside her.

A minute later, they were lying together basking in the afterglow, Chloe's head resting on Matt's chest, and his arm around her shoulders.

"So, I've got a little confession to make," she said, while idly traced the shape of his abs with one finger. "My mom's not going to be back until Monday."

"We've got the whole weekend to ourselves?" he said. "How ever will we fill the time?"

"I'd say you're doing a pretty good job of 'filling' so far."

He laughed and hugged her tighter. "God, I love you."