Сome to me mom, Pt. 02

Story Info
That night I really tyrannized my own mother ...
4k words
3.89
22.6k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Manes11
Manes11
16 Followers

- Take off your clothes, mom. And come to me.. - I wanted to say this in a firm tone that does not tolerate objections, so that I would immediately understand who is the boss in this bed, but my voice trembled treacherously.

Mom just nodded weakly. I think her legs were shaking. And for some reason she was in no hurry to fulfill her maternal duty. But she still stood there, buried in the floor, as if afraid to raise her eyes. I felt like everything was hanging by a thread.

"Mom..." I repeated, but with iron in my voice, "undress and come to me!"

She nodded weakly again, only now her shoulders began to tremble.

Slowly she untied the belt of her robe, moved her shoulders back... And her robe fell at her feet with a quiet rustle. Oh, her nakedness, even in the twilight, blinded me for a moment. I almost came on the spot when she stepped her bare foot over her robe and stepped towards the bed. Next, on the floor next to the robe there was a towel from her head, and wet hair fell like a waterfall onto her shoulders. My mother herself, almost of her own free will, goes to my bed.

"Mom, panties..." I exhaled, "silly girl, why are you wearing them?" You definitely won't need them until morning...

She froze again. She sobbed. But she obediently bent down so that her full white breasts swayed seductively and slowly pulled off her snow-white panties. And she froze, in a completely inappropriate moment of embarrassment, covering her breasts from my view with one hand (which, in general, she did poorly, given the size of her breasts), and with the other, covering herself with her palm between her legs.

Hmm, I didn't expect her to be so shy, well, it's true that she's a virgin when she gives her for the first time.

Somehow she crept sideways to the bed and, without looking at me, lay down next to me, immediately hastily pulling the blanket over herself. My dick was like a stake. My mom was completely naked next to me! My beloved mommy was lying without panties next to me! I felt her nakedness with every fiber of my inflamed soul. And the subtle, incomparable aroma of her body... My heart was beating wildly. My throat is dry.

"Igor..," she barely babbled my name in a weak voice, "I want you to know that in the morning I will forgive you for everything.. But you understand that I came to you not because I want it.. But only because I'm your mother. It's my duty to help you. I don't know why I have to do this.. You demanded a very high price from me for being your mother.. But still, know that I love you..

I leaned over her. He ran his palm over her face. Mom was tense, like a string.

Passion overcame my reason. That's it, the mind shut up, there was no place for it here.

Throwing the blanket off her far away, I fell on my mother like an angry, hungry animal on long-awaited prey.

She did not remove her hands from her chest, and I just as unceremoniously and rudely spread them to the sides. He grabbed her thin ankles and spread them wide apart.

Her neat pussy was smoothly shaved, only a light mischievous fluff wriggled like a snake over her pussy.

Having sat between her legs, towering over my mother in the darkness, like a mountain, feeling my complete power over this body, I stopped, enjoying this power for a while. Mom lay in front of me without any movement and just looked at me pitifully. I was sure that she hoped until the last moment that at the last moment I would come to my senses and stop.

Purring like a March cat, I pounced on my mother's chest.

And this lasted a very long time. I have never played with any woman's breasts so sophisticatedly. But these were not just a woman's breasts, these were my mother's breasts and this added a special spicy flavor to what was happening.

Oh, I bet this was the first time mom's tits had to withstand such unbridled passionate pressure. Because soon she was already looking at me with fear, and, probably, she was simply afraid to stop me, seeing my uncontrollable furious excitement.

With indescribable delight, I furiously massaged her breasts, kneaded them roughly, squeezed them forcefully with my fingers, squeezed them together, lifted them on my palms, covered them with kisses, licked them, spanked them loudly and even bit them. Very quickly the milky white skin of her breasts was covered with large hickeys and marks from my bites and turned so red that it was visible even in the dark.

Her nipples were especially hard on me; every now and then I bent over, sucking and biting them. Soon, I don't know from pain or excitement, they became large and hard.

Mom, pressed by the weight of my body into the bed, only moaned quietly and sometimes bit her lips, but did not say a word to me. She was breathing heavily and her eyes were closed. She just shuddered in fear and pulled in her abdominal muscles every time when my huge mace kept pressing into her stomach or thigh.

Only once, she began to squirm her whole body under me and weakly tried to push my head away from her chest.

"Igor..." she whispered with anguish, "where do you get so much anger from?" Why did I offend you so much? Why are you doing this to me? I'm your mother..

I myself didn't know why he behaved this way with her, for example, she's a cheap prostitute. But this volcano was now pouring out of me with a powerful eruption, and I myself could not do anything about it.

I didn't want this, but my hand itself slapped her in the face. Not too much, just with your fingers. I didn't want to hurt her, just show her her new place. Her head twitched, and tears welled up in her eyes from resentment. Mom bit her sponge and turned her head to the side, snoring resentfully. And I grabbed her small, tender hands with my paws and, throwing them up, pressed them with my wrists to the oak bed. My penis was already hard as a stone, and now, in general, it was ready to cum right now from just this sight - my mother's breasts were both tasteless and seductive, now, following the shoulders, toned and elegant, absolutely inimitable.

I again decided to knead those wonderful breasts in a circular motion and kiss them. I no longer held her hands, but my mother did not dare to lower them.

It was amazing to spank my mother's breasts, first one, then the other. Her breasts swayed so damn cool and elastic, and I caught the nipples with my lips.

Finally, I had enough of playing with her breasts, in my opinion, this was a great relief for my mother.

I grabbed her ankles again and spread her legs even wider to the side.

She obediently let me do it, bending her knees.

I stroked these legs, washed the slender thighs, squeezed the buttocks. It's not rude at all anymore.

Sometimes I would lean over and spoon on my mother's tortured breasts and passionately kiss her lips with long kisses. Our tongues intertwined like snakes. Yes, she examined me! And at the same time she looked at me with a sad and tender gaze.

"My poor boy..," my mother shefted again, "My poor..."

Her hands gently stroked my hair and shoulders. But these were not the caresses of an excited woman. So congratulate the mother of your precious child when she consoles or takes pity on him. Damn, I'm doing this to her, and she also feels sorry for me? I would understand her more if she yelled at me or slapped me now.

I covered her whole body with kisses and caressed her entire body, belly, hips, legs... In the end, with an unceremonious, kind of master's gesture, I lifted her legs so that her knees rested on her chest and fell to her pussy with greedy rapture..

Warm, soft, tender, feminine pussy....

Oh, how I dreamed about her all this year! This is what I almost went crazy without on this damned island. A devilish piece of a woman's body, without which any man will go wild and become a Satan, given only time. True, mom's pussy was dry, but I was going to fix that.

I gently began to suck her clitoris, helping myself with my tongue, carefully caressing the delicate pink lips with my fingers.

Mom accepted my caresses without complaint. I smelled her, her taste... And they were incomparable for me.

I stuck my tongue deep into her hole, as deep as possible, and played there for a long time until I felt that her pussy was slowly filling with love juices.

Now it's the turn of my fingers. First one, then two. I slowly penetrated their upper part of my mother's womanhood, overcoming slight resistance. And then, for a long time, he slowly fucked her with his fingers, while at the same time, with great pleasure, he licked and kissed the petals of her lips and clitoris. I stopped only when my fingers were already wet from her juices.

Mom's hips trembled quietly. If she thought that I would fuck her dry, and she didn't even get excited, like she was just doing her "motherly duty", looking at the ceiling, then she was very mistaken. It's much more pleasant to fuck a wet, excited pussy.

I knelt again. The mother's body, accessible, completely subordinate to me, here it is, in front of me.

With an imperious gesture, I again spread her legs to the sides. The swollen head of my penis rested right against the lips of my mother's pussy. God's thunder, in general, did not thunder outside the window, but I still froze in indecision. This is the last line. An invisible line, behind which there is only an abyss of terrible and intoxicating sin.

Mom felt my electricity. Raising herself on her elbows, she looked at me pitifully, with silent pleading in her eyes.

- Igor. My good one..," she almost wrote, "we can still come.. Son..

Through the veil I wanted the thin voice of reason to scream and burst within me. He called, no, he ordered - run!!! Right now!! Get up and run!! Don't you dare cross this line!!!

With despair, I looked straight into my mother's eyes:

"Mom!!," I almost shouted, "Lord, yell at me!!!" Kick me!! Say something about your father!! You are my mother!! Stop me!!

Tears flowed from her eyes. She just shook her head.

- No.. No.. Igor.. You will hate me!! I'm ready to do anything for you!! But it's up to you to decide!! Only for you!! I can only ask you.. Lord, Igor, and I ask you, come to your senses, stop!!

I think:

- This is not enough, mom... Because I don't want to stop..

Without taking my eyes off her eyes, tear-stained, full of sadness and sadness, I slowly put her legs on my shoulders..

- Mom, my mom..

"Igor, she-eat..." her hand grabbed my shoulder in silent horror, scratching the casing with her manicure.

My hips smoothly swayed forward. I entered her with my whole body at once, developing to the very end in my own mother. Right down to the balls, as they say. He leaned on her with his whole body, crushing her in bed. So the bed creaked pitifully. And I froze, in awe of what had happened and the feeling that overwhelmed me.

"Igoor..." Mom said in a whisper of complete despair.

For some time we lay like this, looking into the eyes of a friend, a friend connected to a friend, now not only by the bonds of mother and son. Her pussy, wet and heated by my caresses, gently pulsated around me. My penis was resting against something warm and soft. I thought that the pussy of a woman who has given birth three times should be bigger...

"I love you, mom," I told her quietly. My hips slowly rocked, once, twice. Excitement quickly suddenly overwhelmed me completely.

We don't remember ourselves, no longer even thinking that this woman, my mother, I violently rammed her tender nature with force. No, we did not make love - tenderly and affectionately, as a mother and son can do when they fuck each other. I was too excited for that.

Surrendering to my passion, no longer thinking about anything, I fucked her, my mother, tore her. He roughly tore her like an angry hungry animal, tore her like some cheap whore. Yes, that's right, apparently, she is not a person at all, a doll, specially for fucking and created to be fucked and fucked like this, without regard to her feelings and sensations.

God knows, I never had a grudge against my mother, or wanted to humiliate her or get even with something. But something just clicked in my head. Well, I couldn't be affectionate with her now, kiss her, whisper tender words in her ear. I felt, even if I could touch her for a moment, with a bit of tenderness, she would immediately burst into tears because of her damned "maternal duty." And then the damn worm of conscience will gnaw me right here, in this bed. Maybe it sounds strange, but only this rudeness with her, my pathology, and holding me now does not stop, remaining in a state of excitement and lust. And don't think about the fact that this vagina, which I am now so furiously piercing with my stake and in which I will soon isolate my family, is precisely the vagina that once gave me life. Because of this, I came into this world, and should never have appeared in it.

By addressing her, apparently, as a whore, I was justifying myself to honest eyes.

And there was another feeling. Incredibly sweet to the point of chilling horror, the feeling of the forbidden fruit, which I now tasted with such pressure and dust.

However, soon these thoughts and torments stopped bothering me in any way.

I had already literally jumped on my mother, turning powerfully into her, throwing all my weight on her with mind-blowing speed. My hips slammed against my mother's thighs with loud slaps, and my dick invaded her pussy with a slurping sound every time.

The blood creaked pitifully, the bed sounded loud and often knocked on the wall. I am unable to restrain myself, I feel a noisy groan.

I only remember how my mother kept covering my lips with her palms and, intermittent from my private and powerful blows, in a whisper she begged:

- Hush, hush, Igoryosha, dear... You'll wake up the children...

But the impending orgasm overwhelmed me. Mom screamed muffledly and piercingly every time, clutching my shoulders with her fingers when, in sweet agony, push after push, I drove another portion of my seed into her.

I fell to the side, exhausted, swaying on the waves of gentle bliss. I didn't think about anything. The body showed nicely. I felt incredibly good.

Mom, naked as she was, got out of bed, tiptoed into her brother and sister's room - they must have listened to see if they woke up, then I heard the water gurgling in the shower again.

And she came back to me.

She threw a blanket over me and crawled naked under it.

I lay down like that, with my arms under my head and pressed against the ceiling.

Mom slowly moved under the blanket towards me and pressed her warm and moist skin tightly against my treated side.

"Hm-yes.. Wow.. A real volcano.. I have no words.. Poor thing..," she whispered in the darkness. Her hand gently stroked my hair, "my boy.. How hard it is for you here.. Alone..

Putting her hand under my head, she studied my face and stroked my hair, muttering words of consolation.

Oh, all-forgiving mother's heart! After everything that I did to her five minutes ago in this very bed, she also pitied and consoled me now.

Her breasts gently pressed against my shoulder. I felt my penis rapidly filling with blood again.

- Igor.. Why are you silent? I wasn't offended.. Honestly, honestly, baby..," she said quietly, "I understand everything.. well, what are you, honey?

For some reason, her words irritated me. She treated me like a child. And it made me angry. Didn't I just prove to her that I'm already a grown boy?

Instead of answering, I turned to face her, and also silently, overcoming her bewilderment and slight resistance, crushed her under me.

"Igor..." she stammered, looking pitifully at me, "what are you doing?"

I threw her legs over my shoulders again, somewhat roughly spreading her legs wider than her thighs with my hands.

"Ah.. Igoooor..." she only exhaled when I again entered her still-uncooled pussy with a powerful blow.

I rammed her powerfully and mercilessly, with the regularity of a jackhammer, trying with each blow to plant my dick as deep as possible into the soft, pliable holy of holies. And he looked into her eyes continuously. In her eyes there was nothing but boundless love, tenderness and sadness. Mom's hands gently stroked my shoulders and back.

My mother.. Some vague memories surfaced in barely perceptible flashes in the excited consciousness. Like once, a long, long time ago, I entered the bathroom and ran into her, naked, frightenedly covering her nakedness from me with a towel, and I stood like an idol, blinded by her nakedness. How, as soon as I turned 13, I spied at night how he and my father made love in their bedroom. How, one day, I couldn't take my eyes off the deep cut in her dressing gown... There were dozens of such episodes in my excited memory. But if before, all my life I drove them away from myself, now in a single series, one after another, they flashed through my head.

What exactly excites me so strongly and wildly right now? The fact that I haven't had a woman for a year? Or that this woman below me, obediently giving me her body, is my mother?

These thoughts were so blatant.. And so sweet..

"Mom on my dick.. My mom on my dick... I fuck my mother.. I have my mother.. I fuck my mom..." - terrible blasphemous words beat in my inflamed mind.. And each of them, contrary to reason and any morality, filled me with a new wave of excitement.

The bed creaked rhythmically beneath us. Mom gave me to herself with the submissiveness of a concubine. I felt that I would not be denied anything today. I got very excited again and came quickly.

- Yes, my boy, throw out your anger. Give everything to mom," mom whispered hotly, pressing my head to her with her hands and covering my face with kisses when a frantic orgasm hit me again.

With strong, furious thrusts, I filled her pussy to the brim with seed and then for a long time, completely without strength, in a sweet, serene languor, I lay on my soft and gentle mother, coming to my senses and feeling her lips softly kissing my temple, and her small palms smoothly, barely touching, stroking the back and shoulders.

"Everything will be fine, my sunshine.. Mom is with you," she quietly lulled me to sleep, "my good one.. my boy.. Everything will be fine, my golden one.. Mom loves you.."

Little by little, the blissful, peaceful bliss in which I had been after the orgasm slowly receded, and I felt somehow uneasy.

I stood up silently, without looking at my mother, and pulled on a T-shirt and shorts. I felt her wary gaze on me.

- Igor, where are you going? -- she sat up in bed, her beautiful breasts turning white in the darkness.

"I'll go have a smoke," I muttered. I don't know what's going on, but God knows what was going on in my soul. And what exactly, I myself could not understand. I never found the strength to look her in the eyes. But suddenly I realized that if I didn't leave now, I would certainly be rude to her.

Damn, is it really belated repentance? But no, I did not experience any pangs of conscience or shame.

The fresh night air, permeated with the smell of the ocean, played pleasantly on the hot skin.

I plopped down on the bench. I lit a cigarette. Various thoughts swarmed in my head. And not all of them are pleasant.

But gradually one of them - the one that now a beautiful sexy woman, MY WOMAN, is waiting for me in my bed - somehow imperceptibly replaced all the others. And I felt that I wanted her body again. And peace and tranquility reigned in my soul again. I knew what I would do again when I returned to my room. It's not for nothing that they say that men think in this place. My penis in shorts became hard again in anticipation of sex.

Mom, dressed in a robe, stood at the window. So she was watching me while I was smoking. She turned to me and didn't take her eyes off me while she took off her shorts and T-shirt. I stepped towards her with a raised spear at the ready.

Manes11
Manes11
16 Followers
12