Some Truth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kemander
kemander
12 Followers

Chapter 24

Procedure to Pleasure

We continued to talk it over, not necessarily daily, but often, while trying to conjure up ways to approach the subject of sex for sale to a strange man in a polite and appealing enough way to prevent unnerving prospective clients. During this time I was fantasizing, and sharing that with her, more and more about what it would be like for Zoë to become so much more aggressively and overtly sexual. We played with how sexy she could look dressed up to go out, and discussed new techniques she might learn, to satisfy unique individual client's carnal desires, as well as new experiences and methods that she would potentially face and bring home to share within our relationship.

We discussed the matter of the control and dominant power over men that she would develop and would acquire as she expanded her sexual conquests over clients, and the resulting self-confidence she would then gain, from knowing that she could seduce out of them, like naive innocents, that Gift of God, the basis of a male's pride and individuality, known as sperm. We further talked about how, as her ability to attract and entice men into desiring her charms enough to pay for them, and then procure from them that Essence of God, developed, that it would enrich her own personal self-image, increase her recognition and comfort with her own beauty, personality, self-worth, intelligence and dignity. Zoë's aura of innocence, which I was sure would make her even more desirable to a casual male acquaintance, was combined with a worldliness that came of a consciousness of her ability to survive, as resulted with her having been to Greece, Italy and Europe.

We kicked around how to avoid being arrested, avoid men who might likely carry diseases, how much to charge and whether or not to set her up to accept credit cards. I was totally against this idea, as all of this was illegal and it would be too traceable, and too easy for the guys to get into trouble at home, therewith stirring up a hornet's nest with her and the authorities here. The cops would be obligated then, to set up sting operations in the hotels where the businessmen stayed, and shut down the little home-breaker's operation after calls from a few wives, presently tied up in divorce courts, who discovered Hubby's little indiscretion upon seeing the charge card statements. I suggested that she buy some beautifully fitted, but tastefully risqué, classic women's business outfits combined with some fancy lingerie. Then go sit in a few of Ann Arbors nice hotel lounges where visiting executives stay and selectively let the men approach her.

"Observe for a little while," I said, "and see which guys have a wedding band or a white stripe around their ring finger and who seem like the shy, church going, inhibited type, rather than the forward types who hit on you immediately. Then go sit within conversational range of one of them. They won't be afraid to talk to you if you don't look like a whore, but instead look like you are in business and away from home, just like them. Because they are married and shy, they are too moral or too timid to have ever cheated on their wives to catch any diseases in the first place. In addition, if they aren't obviously on the make, then they aren't a cop trying to make a bust, who would likely be more concerned with keeping the street hookers off the corners than with the discreet call girl sitting in a lounge between calls."

"As to that, referring to call girls, we should put in another phone line so that you have your own unlisted number to give out, and get some business cards printed up as well. That way when a call comes in on your phone, you already know what it's about before you answer it, and you will eventually create your own call girl situation so you don't have to go out on the prowl. Most importantly, you'll have to come up with a "working" persona, a name and cover story to go by with your clientele, which, by having your own phone line, makes identifying yourself properly easy when you answer it."

"If you present yourself with class and you're wearing tasteful clothes, the hotel management isn't going to object to you, as you're not dressed "whorishly" as if advertising, and the patrons aren't going to think you're a skank. Then, since you are not flagrantly advertising, sit down at the bar and order a drink. The bartender won't know that you're not just another customer, unless you tell him what you're doing. If it becomes a place you frequent, then tell the bartender what the deal is. He can direct regulars your way, and the extra money you thereby acquire, would make it worthwhile to cut him in on that percentage of your business."

"Even once the bartender has steered a "john" your way, and that "john" has your phone number, and doesn't have to go through the bartender for a "date" with you, make sure the bartender gets his cut out of any future "dates" with that "john". After all, that client is a regular at that hotel, and the bartender talks to him when he's in town, staying there, and the way most guys confide intimate details thoughtlessly, the bartender can't help but knowing that you're making money off of his recommendation. When he sees that client again, and then sees that you're cutting him in on his share, that makes him feel it's worth his while to send more business your way, and it helps to make him feel obligated to protect you, and therefore, protect his own income, with his discrimination, discretion and wisdom in carefully choosing who he sends to you."

"You may even earn that extra income back from him, if he feels like it, and has the time and curiosity to sample what you offer, although he probably couldn't get away with it in one of the hotel rooms where he works, as that would really incite the management if you got caught. If he does want to try you out, you still need to charge him your fee to keep the relationship professional, and squelch any feelings of possessiveness over you that he might develop. The bartender needn't be cut in, however, on any of the business associates that his recommended "john" may recommend you to in the future. That's why you pay to have business cards, after all. If you are going to open up to a bartender, you should discuss all this privately with him, when he has time at some quiet point during his shift."

"The under the table income to him would be a perk the hotel management needs know nothing about, helping to put the bartender solidly in your corner. He doesn't dare tell on you at that point, for fear of getting himself in trouble as well as losing all the extra income you provide. He won't be that ignorant, but instead he will have to recognize on which side his bread is buttered."

"Then mostly let a conversation start with the man of your choice, tastefully allowing him openings to make any sexual innuendos, before building on the subject of sex, and gently letting him know that you are willingly open to enjoy some time alone in his room with him, for a consideration. Next, set that "consideration" at a high enough level that you can afford the new wardrobe you'll be investing in, and high enough that it will automatically eliminate all the scumbags, who can't afford you. If their company doesn't give them a high enough travel allowance that they can afford a two or three hundred dollar call girl, then their company doesn't think very highly of them, and neither should you, because they are probably unreliable and untrustworthy."

"Let's go back to clients recommending you to their friends. You need to keep a diary, or a logbook in which you record who, what, where, when and how much; as many details as you can collect about each man you give a card to. Then when you get a call from some strange man who says, "Hi, you don't know me, but my friend Tom Miller met you when he was in town last month, and he gave me your card recommending that I call you." Wait a minute, this is a voice on the phone. You can't see who is on the other end. Maybe everything is fine and maybe it's not. Just to be safe, get out your logbook and look up the date this dude is talking about. Then you say, "Tom Smith, did you say?" He had better say, "No, Miller." You ask, "What company does he work for?"

"This information should be written down in your book for future reference, so that you can screen calls and don't have to take chances on whom you are dealing with any more than necessary. What you're doing is, after all illegal, so you can't call the cops if this dude is running a sting operation. What will happen if it's a pickpocket who got the number out of a wallet he just lifted? What will happen if it's a cop who just arrested that pickpocket, and doesn't like the look of a business card that says, "Donna Green: Lovely, Discreet and Intimate Companionship for the Discriminating Gentleman - (313) 227-3142"? Also, should you get busted for prostitution, the IRS can't just indiscriminately assign some imaginary income to you, and make you pay back taxes and fines on some un-Godly figure, because you have a written record of your earnings. You have to be smart about it if you are going to protect yourself."

All of this was said as my thought out ideas and suggestions to her, based on some of the things that Deb had told me five years previous, and issues that were brought up in our previous months of discussing her fantasy. Sue told me she liked it, and it sounded like a good plan. By this time, I had several indications that Sue was seriously considering trying our plan of executive seduction. She was pouring through Victoria's Secrets catalogues that she had requested, and as they came to the house, was placing orders for sexy lingerie and slinky dresses that she liked, and when we walked past dress shops downtown or at the mall, she would invariably grab me and haul me in with her to get my opinions. This is a girl that used to dress most comfortably in jeans and flannel shirts and "hippie" style clothing, but yet knew how to transform that image into a beautiful butterfly.

I couldn't believe that she was actually considering this. I said, "You don't have the guts." She said that she did, even though the idea was somewhat frightening. I told her that if she did have the guts then go outside right now, stark naked, and walk up and down the middle of the street in front of the house.

Now, you have to understand that this conversation took place, I believe, in January, at nearly midnight in our bedroom on Hutchins Street. We were both already stark naked, but the kicker is that there was more than a foot of snow on the ground. Although the street was plowed, it wasn't bare asphalt, and the temperature was below thirty degrees. I was stunned. She not only did it, barefoot too, but when a car turned the corner off of Stadium Avenue, and came down the hill, she nonchalantly turned back toward the house and waved as he or she went by, and then flopped down in the snow in the front yard and made a snow angel in the snow. Then when she finally came in, as she was coming up the front steps to the door, she broke off an icicle that was hanging from the front porch roof that was a good three inches thick and a foot or more long, which she handed to me and told me she wanted me to fuck her with it. I said, "I have something better than that." I'm telling you this woman is an extreme Goddess of Lust! She was an Aphrodite in her own right.

Chapter 25

Historical Support

Okay, before you folks go ballistic on me about the prostitution, let me point out that civilization started out in the Middle East, around an area between the Euphrates and Tigris rivers called Mesopotamia, then into Armenia, Cyprus, Babylon, Sumeria, Syria, Greece, Phoenicia and Rome. At one time, but centuries ago, all women in civilization were required, as a religious duty, to prostitute themselves in the temples to serve the goddess Astarte or Aphrodite, Anaitis or Ishtar, or call her Artemis or Diana if you will. By whatever name, she was the fertility goddess of the ancients, or the personification of all the reproductive energies of nature, and this temple prostitution was performed in her name to glorify those reproductive energies and try to help insure good weather, good harvests and healthy babies.

Even the wives and daughters of age of the noblest families had to participate, even kings' wives and daughters. The practice continued up to the second century A. D. Consequently, if you are of Aryan descent, or even some of you of Jewish descent, as the Bible tells us plenty about Jews prostituting themselves, somewhere in the lost history of your family tree you have a few common whores who contributed to what you are today. The source on this data is the book The Golden Bough, by Sir James G. Frazer, pages 384 and 385. The whole book is worth a good read.

Aside from that, God didn't write the Bible, men did, and beyond that, they had to translate from several "dead" languages into what the Bible is today. In my experience, the folks who write the news, whether it's Good News or bad, are wholly unreliable (remember, I was married to a reporter), because they each have their own agenda and opinions, which they can't help but try to purport in whatever they are writing. I am inserting a quote out of Compton's Encyclopedia here. "It is highly probable, in fact, that the ancient legends and myths of Mesopotamia supplied material that was reworked by the biblical authors (see Mythology)." # So it is believed by many scholars that much of the Bible is hand-me-down oral traditions, or written in cuneiform script. They didn't teach cuneiform, or any of the early Aryan languages, other than Greek and Latin, in any schools when King James, who had a child by a prostitute, had the Bible retranslated. Any manuscript has a much greater chance of having it's meanings twisted when it's translated from another language, especially a language that is no longer spoken and, as a result, can only be pieced together. So if you take the Bible literally, you are placing an awful lot of faith in a lack of Man's propensity for error, exaggeration and fictitious imagination.

When you load the NIV Bible into your computer and do a search on the word prostitute, you come up with nine chapters of which all but three refer to prostituting ones self by worshipping false gods rather than the one true God. This taken in the sense that God was the husband of the Israelites, and that they, by worshipping false gods were defiling the covenant between Him and them, and prostituting themselves to the false gods. Yet several of those Israelites, esteemed in the eyes of the Lord, used prostitutes without losing his love toward them. However that may be, God did give us sex organs, and made the use of them feel extremely pleasurable, indicating that He wanted us to enjoy them. So why not enjoy them instead of pretending that they don't exist, and, as well, be up front about it rather than being a hypocrite.

I am not supporting wide-open Saturnalia type sex orgies here, like the temple prostitutes of yore participated in, but I wouldn't judge you for them if that were your thing. I'm simply saying that you can't know what the food on the plate tastes like if you don't sample it. You don't know yourself very well if you don't know your own likes and dislikes for lack of experience. We all have some unachievable fantasies, but why not experience the lesser ones that you can bring to fruition? Hey, at least I'm honest and open in what I believe. God didn't give you your inhibitions, they are learned behavior. Your family, friends, neighbors and all of the Holier than Thous in our society gave them to you, and you bend to their tacit, verbal or written peer pressure. Why do they call it common sense, if it's so damned uncommon? I am not trying to justify any of Zoë's or my own thoughts and actions, I am only saying that none of us breathing air possess the Final Knowledge to pass judgment on others, and we won't have it until we cross that last threshold. If having unattainable insurance, based on a lack of unattainable knowledge is important to you, you probably haven't read this far into this discourse anyway.

Chapter 26

Passing on a Renege

Let me step off my soapbox and get back to our story of Zoë. All right, so my little nymphet proved that she had courage, a certain quantity of immunity to social mores, plenty of spunkiness to boot, and a tolerance for cold, but it has all been hot air to this point. That freezing January night was to be a major change of our entire relationship, although neither one of us knew this yet. Her taking the challenge of a icy outdoor romp in the nude was a clear statement that, she did indeed want to take the hot air out into cold reality, and to try herself at charming unknown men and truly becoming a worldly, cum craving whore. My challenge to her was at least the ideal opportunity to back away from committing herself to this end, even though her past actions had already demonstrated that she craved all the cum she could get, and that she was more than capable of being wantonly promiscuous.

The lurking topic of our personal time together seemed, then, to consistently revert to the ways and means of enticing males into her clutches, or any other potential aspects of prostitution that Sue would need to recognize and set in place, or in mind, before attempting to become a paid prostitute if she were to do it as wisely as possible. Yet she did not want to be just a street whore like her dead friend was, who sold herself to support her and her boyfriend's drug habits, but a high class call girl, who could demand enough to make it worth her while in this demeaning world. I told her, " You know, if any of your friends or family get wind of this, you will automatically be labeled as a slut." Her reply? You won't believe it. She said with a laugh, "That's me, Sue T. Slut." I asked, "What does the "T." stand for? She laughed harder and said, "The. Sue - The - Slut."

Subject matters popped up involving what types of clothing would be most appropriate to which situations. What she would and wouldn't be willing, and might be willing, to do, and what to say to break the ice on the subject of the fee. How much time to allow a client before upping the fee, what details need be involved in her new "persona", and what kind of information to avoid mentioning. If she were going to occupy and talk about a false life, it would be preferable to have those details down pat, rather than telling lies "off the cuff". A subject we were both very concerned about was how much it could interfere with our personal time together. Sooz was already the best and tightest throat fuck I had ever had, and I had more than a few, she being able to inhale my complete eight inch shaft, plus my sac and both testicles into her little mouth to enjoy her busy tongue and throat muscles. She and I had explored anal sex to the delight of us both, although I think she enjoyed it more than I did, and I thought it was great, but the extra constriction around my thickness can become painful without a lot, and mean A LOT of lubrication. I am therefore, always extremely worried about hurting the woman, to the detriment of my own enjoyment.

Therefore, the realm of what she would not do was stuff that might involve force and pain. She might go for some light restraints, such as nipple clamps, if she went over some ground rules, had established a "safe" word, and felt comfortable and trusting enough with the client, but never on a first "date". After considering all the possibilities, she decided that she would use the public neutrality of the lounge for a subtle interview of the potential client to determine that the prospective "john" found his pleasure in reciprocal pleasure, and nothing too kinky, before she would be up for it. The problem was HOW TO GET STARTED.

kemander
kemander
12 Followers