All Comments on 'Somebody That I Used to Know Ch. 01'

by OldKingClancy

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
so-so

this could have been good IF you had bothered to proof read and used a good editor way to many STUPID errors( wrong words, missing words and bad spelling). before you post a second chapter get a good editor and fix this one and always use an editor before posting. SHOW SOME PRIDE IN YOUR WORK AND A WHOLE LOT OF RESPECT FOR THE READERS AND EITHER DO IT RIGHT OR NOT AT ALL.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good Story Line

You have written a number of stories for Literotica before, so I was a bit surprised at the number of grammatical errors! That said, keep up the good story line and I look forward to Part 2. My only recommendation would be to find yourself someone to edit your work or be your own editor and review your submission before you offer it up for print!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Concerning the comment made about so-so, yes there are some grammatical errors, but if you haven't noticed, this story takes place in the UK, Scotland and Wales to be exact. They, along with the rest of the English speaking world, have different rules for spelling than for us here in the U.S. So, many of the words that the author uses are natural for him (or her) and thus doesn't have to change it for the benefit for those of us here in the U.S. if he (or she) doesn't see want to.

enriquemonteenriquemonteabout 12 years ago
Good story

Dude you better right part 2 for this because it has some real good penitential. Also i like the story and how it set up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
To hell with being perfect!!!

I am so sick of people leaving negative comments about bad grammar and punctuation errors. I personally feel that a good storyline is far more important than any misspelled word or forgotten comma could ever be. Sure it would be nice if all the I's were dotted and the T's were crossed, but let's not forget that this is a free medium made up of amateurs. I know that there are a lot of people who claim to be editors floating around on this site, but finding a competent one is a far more difficult tasks than most people make it out to be. At any rate my philosophy is to go ahead and write your story, edit it as best you can, either by yourself or with another persons assistance, and then release it to the public. A true lover of erotic fiction will look past a few grammar mistakes and judge a story based on its plot, and how well the your words flowed together. As for the rest of you so called English professors out there, if you want perfection stop being so cheap and go buy a damn book. People are paid to make them error free.

farthmaulfarthmaulabout 12 years ago

Well, interesting to say the least. Clearly Alexandra has issues. Looking forward to see which direction this story is headed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
the chapter>>>>>>>>>>>

It was too long. this chapter could have been a story. A real cliff hanger it could have ended there. I will look forward to the end of this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
who care about the cares..................

This in it's self is the start of a good story. Who care about the , . : ; " " '.

What, I do not understand, is not the miss spelled words; as much as the miss placed words..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
This was a great story

I look forward to reading any future parts you find time to write. As for things said by others just because the sex was rough doesnt make it nonconsensual. The writer didn't show the noncon as a scene between Lexi and the group of guys when she was drunk. Lexi and Adam were in a consensual sexual thing when he was rough with her. Yes the second time may have been forced but not once did she say no. Now personally I hope his tirade knocked some thoughtfullness into her and I hope maybe she realizes that shes in love with him too but maybe in a relationship with Jesse trying to distance herself from a relationship that seems to be wrong to her with her bringup about incest being wrong. I hope maybe she goes and finds him.

Bekah

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Forgot to mention

I forgot to mention that it seems obvious, by Lexis thought patterns the weekend that Adam first visited, that she is as in love with him as he is with her. After all the thought of I have to fix this wouldn't be followed by sliding into his bed to make love if she were trying to fix a cousinly or even best friend relationship. That is the kind of thing a woman would try to do to fix a bf/gf or husband/wife style relationship. I honestly think she is just having problems that were instilled in her by society and upbringing. I hope she catches him at the Airport before the plane leaves otherwise it may be hard for her to find him.

Bekah

sabra16023sabra16023about 12 years ago
Great story

Please keep it cuming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

She ain't gonna catch him in the airport. It will be interesting to see how these two reconcile, if that is possible since Lexi doesn't know how to love. Still, I do agree that she is in love with Adam, but just doesn't want to admit it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
10 years later

hope she meet him a 10 yrs later with his child

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

please keep writing. i loved it, i need to see what happens next

petecopetecoabout 12 years ago
The hater strikes again

Hater keeps trying to discourage writers with its' negative comments. We as reader and writers know about the hater and have learned to ignore its' comments you should too. Your story is good and I think the two of them will get together in the end. To the hater you suck big and should just quit the site. Go back to your disgusting beliefs and leave the real world to use real people

RockyStoneRockyStoneabout 12 years ago
Really like this

I got upset with the ending of the first chapter. That tells me story is well written, or I wouldn't feel anything. I think Adam should custom build a barred cell with items of torture included for Lexi to languish in. I'm hoping the woman will be able to get the shit worked out and earn freedom. Adam will have to "break" Lexi and bring her out of the foolishness. It would be a "Mastering" of a different sort. I am hopeful for the next chapter soon. As for anony mouse; how childish, you really need to get your issues sorted.

RS

farthmaulfarthmaulabout 12 years ago

Question for the author: Celtic or Ragers. Feel bad for all them Rangers fan with their team in administration. Go Man U.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
One of the best

can't wait for chaptert two.... by the way... is there an error? i didn't notice any error as the story goes smooth and well written... just to remind you, this is literotica, not a novel...

wiz666wiz666about 12 years ago
Need more!

Great story, am waiting to see where you take this. And the Gotye title didn't escape me! lol.Can't wait to see where you will lead us with this tale, it has everything needed to make it an epic story, please keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
warn the readers

if you are from the UK or australia warn the readers at the begining of the story you will cut down on complaints about your writing. useing a good english editor before posting would be preferable you have been around long enough to know that you need a good editor.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 12 years ago
Not being a literary critic like some of these fine folks...

I would not feel right if I just didn't say as plainly as I can, I thought it was a really good story. If I wanted to read one of the classics, I would make my way to the public library and help myself. Sure, they make a few valid points, but you will overcome the rough spots as you gain more experience and greater confidence in your abilities. Hang in there and don't give up on yourself. I gave it 5 Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wow

I just finished all current chapters and I have to say bravo. I love this series and can't wait till u write more. I will read your other stories to pass the time till the next chapter.

SWIM21SWIM21about 10 years ago
Great start!

I read this after you re-edited it, so I didn't see to many errors, but even so, the content of the story itself is good enough that I would have liked it even without being fixed up. You are a very good writer, sir. The best stories are the ones that make your gut clench, and that ending damn near bowled me over, even though I saw it coming a mile away. THAT is why this is good story. The only thing that would have made it better is adding a bit more to the inner monologues of the main characters to flesh them out a bit more. As the action begins to pick up, you tend to get a bit sparse in the details, which, to be fair, is better than being overly verbose, but if you don't have enough material on the page, the fast pace can kill the suspense before it builds up enough. All in all, though, considering that you're writing like this at your age, I'm sure you'll only get better with time. Keep up the good work.

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477sabout 5 years ago
Interesting story

I like the story except for the cliche Lexi character. Molested girl turns into damaged adult whore. 5 guys take her virginity? Really? Sorry but her character has to have a major redemption arc for me to even give a shit about her and that's only to be mildy liked. I know her tragic past is suppose to generate sympathy but no sympathy for whores. I hope I can push forward and finish the story.

linnearlinnearabout 3 years ago
Wow, A Rollercoaster

That was pretty emotional and a hell of a story. I hope you explain what caused Lexi to be that way. I'm looking forward to the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Reminds me of a song from long ago "Ain't love a funny thing".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOldKingClancy@OldKingClancy
No longer got the free time I use to but I'm always thinking up more stories. Any feedback is welcome but please try to be civil, I'm doing this for fun and you're losing nothing but your own time if you don't like the story. The second half of Stuck is coming, providing it'...