Someday Scores Settled? Ch. 02

Story Info
First of many challenges for Ricki and Ryan.
5k words
4.54
4.1k
5
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/22/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eymach
eymach
136 Followers

Chapter 2

The Accident

The week was like a honeymoon for Ryan and Ricki. With the parents at the beach, they awoke snuggled in a spoon-like embrace. With an early daybreak chill in the air, they mentally prepared themselves for the Monday morning trek to school. Ryan rolled over in bed and placed his arms around Ricki and said, "I'm glad our parents took this opportunity to travel to the beach this week. Aren't they planning to be back sometime this morning?

"Yes," replied Ricki, "at least, it gave us a few nights to be together. It also gives them a chance to do what they do. They know we're getting this loving-thing on and we need to make the most of the opportunity."

"I know," said Ryan, "my dick is sore from all the screwing we did yesterday. I don't think it will go again."

Oh no! You're not quitting on me now. Here I am, I've taken my pill with only a nightshirt on, without panties, and with cum leaking out of my pussy and you say you can't go again. I'm not buying that. You are more man than that. Furthermore, we've got a little time before we head off to school"

Ryan lovingly kissed the sensitive area in the crease of Ricki's neck and said, "I don't know why, but my dick has a hard-on and the only way to get it to go down is to find a pussy to put it in. He playfully rolled Ricki into their favorite missionary position and said, "Here it is."

Ricki responded, "Well....my legs are spread, and my pussy still wants some more of your dick even though, it's a little sore, so go a little easy. What are you waiting for?

Ryan placed his precum leaking cock between Ricki's labial lips and leaned down for a tender kiss. As their mouths touched, Ryan gently arched his loins into her midsection, making sure she was ready for penetration.

Ricki raised her hips in anticipation of the insertion. Her hands and heels pulled at his ass to complete the coupling.

Ryan's resistance raised Ricki's impatience. "Dammit Ryan," she begged, please put it in, I can't wait."

Slowly Ryan started to insert himself. With slow, in and out motions he easily began to invade Ricki's body. She raised her hips to assist his capture.

Playfully Ryan looked down into her eyes and asked, "Is it in far enough? I don't want to hurt you."

Frustrated with Ryan's tease, she placed her arms around his shoulders and lurched up into his body completing the full insertion. "Don't back out, hold it in deep; now let me squeeze you. I can't control my pussy, it's just vibrating all inside."

"I know, I feel your pussy fluttering all around my cock. And if you don't stop I'm going to cum." With that plea both held still until their bodies calmed.

Slowly they resumed their play. They found a new way to prolong and enhance their fucking by describing the actions they so enjoyed.

With Ryan's dick fully embedded he asked, "Can you feel my cock move when I squeeze like this."

"Oh gosh yes, can you feel me squeezing you. Pull it out a little bit and let me push my uterus on top of your dick. Can you feel it?"

"That is so good... the best feeling in the world. And if you keep doing that I'm going to cum all inside you."

"Just let me know when you want me to cum. I can go off whenever you say."

Ok! We've got another 15 minutes. Just keep going. I love it when you shoot off. I can feel your cock pulse when you come. The cum feels all warm inside when you shoot. I'm going to come when you start shooting.

"I'm about ready," Ryan responded.

"Anytime now," Ricki breathlessly breathed, "Oh my goodness, your dick is rock hard, I'm ready, give it to me."

With two quick spastic surges into Ricki's clitoris, Ryan's contractions ejected several immediate charges of potent sperm and semen.

At the same time, Ricki's internals exploded in orgasmic lurches. She felt the pulsing of Ryan's dick and the warm fluids flooding her vagina. Her entire pussy spasmed around his cock long after the pulsing stopped. She held on and drifted into the waning afterglow.

They lay in each other's arms until their bodies withered apart.

As Ricki made her way into the shower, she thought, what a wonderful way to start a new school week. She looked back at Ryan lying on the bed completely fucked out. His dick lay docile in patch of soft matted pubic hair. She smiled at the look of satisfaction on his face. Her young stud had done his job well. "I'll be out in a few minutes."

From a well satisfied stupor, Ryan said, "Just wake me up when you're through."

**** <> ****

With the weather cool and the morning clear, a lot of the high school kids would ride their bikes to the lake before arriving at school. It wasn't long before a couple of their privileged classmates challenged Ryan Gunnels to a race around the lake. For the most part, Ryan enjoyed the challenge and the opportunity of showing off his superior athletic skill. He had done this quite often and would usually win the race.

What he didn't realize was that this friendly competition had become a real blow to Jack Clark's self anointed position of dominant stud in class.

Ryan kept his long lanky frame in good shape with the hard work he had to do around his father's small farm. The high school coaches knew he could be a good athlete and were constantly trying to get him to go out for sports. He was very strong and quick for his size.

Unfortunately, Ryan had little time to participate in school athletics. His father tried to farm a few acres and at the same time work in John Clark's tobacco processing plant. Ryan helped his parents as much as he could. Making good grades in school was his first priority.

Ricki Boden smiled as she admired Ryan's plain farmer's tan. Ryan always worked hard. Even though she felt guilty about it, she could hardly wait until they had sex again. She loved to look at his cock and constantly would daydream about their new-found pleasures.

They were neighbors and had developed a close friendship with one another as they had grown up almost as brother and sister. Their parents were very close friends as well. The brother-sister relationship was now being replaced by sexual attraction.

They had just become sexually active. Those long wiry arms and those hairy legs, all of a sudden created some strange erotic sensations in Ricki. Once they had tasted the pleasures of sex, she knew she could not turn the clock back. Taking his cock into her body was a sensation that had completly consumed her emerging sexuality.

Even though their futures were somewhat unclear, she knew that sex would be something they would embrace throughout their last year in high school.

Ricki and Ryan never consider themselves equal or in the same social structure as Jack, Eva, Dirk or Sissy. Those four all lived in Lake-Haven; the finest section of town. With herself and Ryan on the lower end of the school's natural pecking order, she loved to see Ryan put them in their place.

Ricki was taller than the rest of the girls her age and she would tend to stoop over, trying to participate in their conversation. Ryan would admonish her when she let her posture take a submissive look. He made her proud of her height and kept reminding her that someday she would become more beautiful than all the girls at Granite Rock High.

As much as she tried, she never felt that she fit in. Her thick glasses hid a set of greenish-blue ghost-like pair of eyes that seemed to stare right though people. Her sandy-blond hair was straight, and her mother kept it cut in a short, Dutch-boy style. Her long legs were bony and at her age there was very little breast development. It didn't matter now that she Ryan had new-found interests.

The bike challenge took on aspects of envy and aggression as Jack Clark sought to prove his superiority. Jack was almost nineteen years old as his parents held him back a year so that, in their minds, he could dominate in sports. He was the pre-chosen quarterback at Granite Rock High School and he considered himself the entitled one as he was installed the varsity quarterback primarily because of his family's local influence.

Jack couldn't stand the thought of someone in his own class beating him in a bike race much less someone who did not play sports. He even had his own fan club. Eva Taylor, a lovely little uppity-up flirt, elevated her social status as his girlfriend.

Eva was also connected to the 'so-called' upper crust as she came from parents of the town's largest clothing store. She was by far the prettiest girl in their class. Unfortunately, it came with plenty of attitude.

Ricki recalled the statement her mother always said. "Pretty is more than a pretty face. It involves the treatment of others and how someone respects people from different walks of life." In her mind, Eva didn't fit that description.

Jack's privileged status came from his family's ownership of the largest tobacco brokerage operation in town. In this town, Tobacco was considered 'King' and much of the local economy depended upon tobacco to support their families.

Jack recruited a suck-up classmate in his devilish little scheme to make sure that he won the impromptu bike race challenge with Ryan. Jack could easily direct Dirk Jones to support him. Dirk would do anything Jack asked, just to be considered part of the in-group.

Jack took advantage of those patronizing friendships. He came to depend on Eva, Dirk and Sissy Tyson's support for any devious stunt they could dream up to dominate the local cliques. Often, it seemed to be at someone else's expense. On this particular day they had conjured up a plan to make sure that Jack won and Ryan would then know who was in charge of the local social order.

As they started their little bike race, Ryan surged slightly ahead on his old JC Higgins. Jack was riding his brand new Schwinn Black Phantom...the best bicycle anyone could buy. In previous races Ryan would slow down slightly and let Jack catch up then surge ahead at the makeshift finish line.

Ricki nonchalantly sat on a park bench watching the two guys' race around the lake. She smiled as she noticed Ryan toying with Jack's attempt to catch him. She knew Ryan could easily beat Jack, so at first, she didn't seem too concerned. She had seen them racing many times before and Ryan won every time.

But there was something more sinister about this race. She noticed Dirk Jones, sitting on his bike, hiding behind a large shrub, near the end of the rock and gravel path.

Dirk was crouched low on his handlebars waiting for the right time to lurch onto the track. Ryan was leading Jack by two lengths and looked to be coasting.

As Ricki watched from the park bench, it was obvious that Dirk's job was to hinder Ryan's path, somehow enough for Jack to win.

Sure enough, Dirk jumped in front of Ryan. Jack caught up quickly as Ryan tried to pass. Dirk moved in front of him again. Ryan, shouted, "watch out...watch out... dammit move over...let me by!" Being as determined as he was, Ryan forced enough room to pass. By this time, he and Jack were about even in their race.

Then all hell broke loose. Ryan thought he had gotten by Dirk. Instead, as his back wheel was along side Dirk's front wheel, Dirk turned abruptly into his spokes. Ryan's chain locked up and threw Ryan's violently over the handlebars and his face crashed in the hard packed stone and gravel surface of the track.

Ricki watched the scene in horror. This was no accident. She saw it all. She knew Ryan was hurt as he silently put his hands over his face. She knew Ryan wouldn't scream or cry. He simply lay back on the ground, rolled over, groaned and pulled his legs under him, then tried to get up. Ricki saw that he was having difficulty maintaining his balance. He stumbled forward a couple of steps and fell back to the ground.

The four antagonists walked back toward Ryan to hurl a few more insults. They stopped immediately when they saw Ryan's face, then turned away and ran off laughing and patting themselves on the back.

Ricki overheard them say things like... "The son-of-a-bitch had it coming...I had it won anyway...no way he could beat me." She would never forget those words. They rode off without trying to help Ryan at all.

Ricki ran down to Ryan. His hands were covered in blood. Adrenaline had set in for both of them. The world seemed in slow motion. Instinctively, she tried to calm Ryan as she lightly brushed away the dirt embedded in his facial wounds. She could tell that it was bad. She used her homemade cotton skirt to wipe the blood that had started pouring from his injured face. Finally, she tore off the skirt just below her panties and told Ryan to hold it to his face.

"Ryan," she cried, "Press this to your face. I'm going to get help." She ran to edge of the park and asked a passerby to call an ambulance. She raced back and noticed that her ripped-off skirt was now completely soaked in blood. Ryan's heart was racing even though she was trying to remain calm.

She carefully and gently removed the blood- soaked cloth and ran down to the lake to wash it out a little. She reapplied the cloth. To her horror, she could see his mangled ear and his damaged right eye. Blood oozed from his nose and a patch of hair was scraped from top of his head. His chin appeared badly distorted. She could hardly look; his face was a horrible sight.

She laid Ryan's head in her lap and tried to provide as much comfort as she could. Instinctively, she kept up the encouragement. Holding back her tears she implored, "Don't worry Ryan...you're going to be alright...talk to me...keep talking to me."

The ambulance soon arrived, and the medics administered first aid, bandaged his entire face and head, and then transported him to the hospital. Ricki stood by and watched until they loaded him in the ambulance. She climbed in, clutching his hand, refusing to turn him loose.

Despicable images of the four protagonists played over and over in her mind. She would never forget. She hoped...no she prayed that Ryan would be OK. It was one of the worst days of her life. She felt guilty, so helpless. She couldn't help herself as she suppressed a deep resentment for the perpetrators.

Ricki called Ryan's parents soon after they had returned home from their trip. She gave them the horrible news.

Later they met in the waiting room just outside emergency room. She gave them a briefing on the circumstances that led to Ryan's bike crash. The only thing she could do now was to pray and wait for the doctor's report. Time seemed to stand still.

Ryan's mother, Paula, was taking the situation very hard. She felt helpless, guilty...her only son...how could she let this happen...she felt alone...she felt guilty. In her critical mind, she felt that she had somehow failed to protect him. Her thoughts flashed back eighteen years ago.

<<<<<***>>>>>

She allowed her thoughts to wander back to the days she and Doug Larson would sit in the park and feed the ducks. She would sit with Doug under a large Pine tree at the edge of the water. They would toss bread crumbs out into the lake and laugh as the ducks swam left and right, back and forth, then dive underwater to catch a piece of bread.

After they had thrown all of their bread to the ducks, Paula sat back against the tree and Doug would lay his head in her lap. Her hand would roam under his shirt and over his chest in many different patterns. He had started growing a little chest hair. She would tweak his nipples and he would flinch.

Her sweetest memories were the times she used her fingers to trace circles around his navel. She loved the feel of that fine wisp of pubic hair. Often she would stop and with her middle finger lightly touch that little mole. When she did, she noticed some movement in his pants. His penis would twitch and start to swell. When she stopped it would go down. She loved to tease him that way. Sure enough, she would touch the mole and his cock would start to rise again. When she stopped it would go down. She did this over and over. To her, it was Doug's little clit. It was amazing how much he would grow in size.

She remembered how amused she would get as she toyed with his sensitive spot. When they were alone, usually after an intense love-making session, she would lie on his chest and stare at his cock. She admired its shape, marveled at its pulsing movements, and mentally memorized the bulging veins. She lightly touched his glans and would be surprised at its velvety texture, only to be pleased to witness the leaking of pre-coital fluids. She would become aroused as she found a way to make his cock rise and fall. Eventually, she would lean down and French kiss him until he was 'super' hard. When she had him like this she would lean over further and slide her hand into his shorts and squeeze. It only took three or four long sensual strokes to take him over the edge.

She still remembered that distinctive submissive groan that signaled his completion. He would roll over and lay on his stomach. She nuzzled the back of his neck and whispered, "You messed up your pants, didn't you?"

Without saying anything and with a satisfied smile on his face, Doug shook his head affirmatively. She too, felt all warm inside.

That was one week before they graduated from high school. That night Paula got pregnant and a month later, Doug joined the Army.

Paula had kept everything a secret until after Doug's basic training. He and Paula celebrated when she told him the news. During Doug's 30-day leave, they made love until their bodies were completely spent. They couldn't have been happier. She had part of Doug in her body and she did not regret a thing.

Whether it was the right decision or not, she and Doug decided not to marry until after he got out of service. He pointed out to her that he may never come back with the war going on. If he did return, he wanted to give her a dream wedding and their baby its proper name. And if he didn't, his instructions were for her to find someone she could love and give their child a name. It was very sad when he had to go.

When he left, Paula felt a tremendous emptiness. Somehow, she knew that she may never hear from him again.

<<<***>>>

Her thoughts were interrupted when Dr. Dan Larkin emerged with a sad concerned look on his face. He instinctively gathered Paula in a comforting embrace and briefly placed his face next to hers. It appeared that Dr. Larkin had a tear in his eye along with the hidden anger showing on his face.

For a brief moment, Paula felt secure and safe. Something seemed very strange, yet so familiar.

Dr. Larkin led them into a private area of the waiting room, took a deep breath and began to speak. "Ryan is going to be fine physically. There are no life-threatening injuries."

Paula exhaled; took another deep breath and said, "Thank goodness...I'm glad to hear that; now, what is the bad news?"

"Ryan has suffered some extensive injuries to his face that will be with him for a long time. He is young and his facial bones are not completely developed. It will be several months before we can consider plastic surgery. I know, a similar thing happened to me when I was in service."

"Well I would never have known Dr. Larkin," replied Ryan's mother. "You look so handsome now. But tell me about Ryan."

Stan Gunnels, officially Ryan's step-father was the only father that Ryan knew. He was a large quiet man and didn't speak much. He seemed to know Dr. Larkin on a personal level. There was anger seething beneath his demeanor. When he did speak most people listened. "Dammit Paula, I don't care how handsome Dr. Larkin is, I just want to know Ryan's condition." There wasn't a lot of nonsense with Stanton Gunnels.

Dr. Larkin began to explain. "As I said before, Ryan has suffered some very serious and disfiguring injuries that will be with him a long time. Some will require plastic reconstruction surgery that is experimental at this time. First, he has a crushed orbital socket above his eye and a cheekbone that has been driven back into his face. His lower eyelid will droop some. Right now, it does look like the injured eye tracks with the good eye.

eymach
eymach
136 Followers
12