All Comments on 'Someone Borrowed, Someone Blue Ch. 03'

by icestripes

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The story is clever, well-written, and full of little surprises. It is like a super romance, all the little things that make a romance special played subtly again and again. How do I know I like it so much? I am literally aching for the next chapter. Mark the author as one to follow!

The Hoary Cleric, a guest at Literotica

2Maria2Mariaalmost 2 years ago

Now icy stripes; did you put fratricide in there to see if we were paying attention? maybe patricide or at a squeeze parricide? well anyway I was paying attention so twenty brownie points for me?

Love your style of scribe and you imagination is superb.

icestripesicestripesalmost 2 years agoAuthor

@2Maria Would love to claim that it was just a clever ploy but nope, I wrote the wrong one and missed it on edit. Mea culpa!

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 2 years ago
Won't let me score it!

Really enjoying this story!

l0ver0tical0ver0ticaalmost 2 years ago

Loved this, the story, the characters, the humor, the writer's voice! Can't wait for more...

donner60donner60almost 2 years ago

Thanks for a great storyline. Can’t wait for your continuation. Really enjoying your talent

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I can tell this is going to be one of those stories that i hate - I wish that they would come out quicker because its an incredible story, but if it comes out quicker then the quality will suffer. I'm already hooked enough to read them as they come out, so i'll be 'forced' to reread them all as each chapter comes out. Purely to understand how the new chapter fits in with the existing ones, you understand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really enjoying this story keep up the great work

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usericestripes@icestripes
Hi. Thanks for stopping by and also for reading my stuff. If you liked what you read please rate accordingly. All comments are welcome, be they good or bad. A writer is nothing without readers and I appreciate you giving my work your valuable time. If you're new to my stuff I...

SIMILAR Stories