All Comments on 'Someone Different'

by PenPal2001

Sort by:
  • 54 Comments
JONZDOGJONZDOGover 5 years ago
LW

Oh oh. Someone published in the LW genre for the first time. Lower scores.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What a load!

Fucking behind her husband will help him???

What are you?.... pre-school?

-1

denrondenronover 5 years ago
Hot Story!

Keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sexy

I loved this. The husband is a closet cuckold. Wife is getting what she needs and both could theoretically be happy.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 5 years ago
What about the husband?

The husband should also be trying to expand his "experiences" by meeting another woman. He should dress up and go out, letting his wife know what he was doing. Then see what his wife thinks of that. Anyway, by going down the path they have chosen their marriage is doomed.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 5 years ago
End of this marriage, just a matter of time

Just another selfish cheating whore. She just leaps to having sex with another man after only two unsatisfied times. They have been together for many years, but two times and she's off to cheat. He needs to cut her loose and find a better woman.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 5 years ago
PenPal

To be continued in Someone Different Ch. 2. Please take a second to vote, and comments and feedback are more than welcome.

So you wrote chapter 2 and 3 in Aug and Sept last year in I/R and now you want to justify them by writing this chapter and putting it L/W. You should have stayed in I/R.

Ducky7Ducky7over 5 years ago
Well as you have already told us in your 2017 stories

She is just a slut and this marriage is doomed..... She ends up with a black baby and is just fine with it... Poor Michael got nothing out of this deal except a slut for a wife.

End it now and do us all a favor...

Ducky7Ducky7over 5 years ago
Well as you have already told us in your 2017 stories

She is a slut and just wanted to try different cock.. Poor Mike is the looser in this he didn't know she became a slut just to fuck around and get pregnant with a black guy.

This marriage was doomed when she opened her mouth....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A slut by any other name

Is still a slut. She's all about herself and excuses made to do whatever she wants. Their marriage is toast. This is a waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
--Sad

I can see where this story appears to be going. The woman immediately falls in love or lust with the big black cock. He starts to make demands like he has already on the first night, shave your pussy. Her husband doesn't want her to. She is addicted and she does it anyway. The works up toward more and more humiliation. Soon she will be denying her husband sex or giving sloppy seconds at her lover's insistence and spending every free moment hanging sex with this guy and leaving her husband at home. She is already humiliating him by removing her wedding ring, going out in public and making it known at her place of employment she is fooling around with other men. She doesn't want him to have a woman. She is forming an emotional connection with this guy and forgetting she is supposed to be in love with her husband. He wants her to stop seeing this guy, she refuses saying she needs a real man to teach her things. He says it was supposed to be for us. She says it is and it's something I need, I won't give him up. She will start going on weekends and vacations. Soon she will want her lover's baby and let him get her pregnant. She will be in shock when he doesn't want to raise her bastard from her black lover, all the while professing her :love: for him and only him. She is cheating, selfish and a liar and in the end can only her him, her her marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
re: Repeat!!

Also, since Chapter 2 was already posted, the lack of a chapter number on this one makes no sense other than indicating the "writer" doesn't give a fuck about its own story.

hornycarolhornycarolover 5 years ago
the brink

I am nervous in a good way as to what will happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
We're seeing more and more behavior like this since Trump got elected

Anything goes now, I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Who Decided?

I see in the description on the I/R version, it says a COUPLE decides to open up their marriage. Here you say that SHE decides! I haven't read either, but based on the comments you were more honest this time, at least!

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 5 years ago
Simple Words

My suggestion is that you stop using expressions like "enunciate" and "internally verbalise", which are awkward and distract the reader. You're trying to show us how educated you are and achieving precisely the opposite.

Personally, I think your story would be better if you gave the poor white husband a break, but I suspect your aim is total humiliation so I won't hold my breath.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I knew I read this before, you already posted this 8/30/17 why the fuck are you wasting everyone's time posting the SAME story, even same name 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another whore and a black cock

Just racist garbage.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Please, ugly horrid wife and bull. Pathetic cuck

You may enjoy this as a stroker, but it adds nothing to the body of work

Stereotypical portrayal of AA bull not good for your look either. JS

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I love your stories more than anything

I love your stories more than anything and believe me I wait for the moment when you post a new story. Sometimes weeks goes by months goea by but I check your profile regularly. I love your content but I have a complaint when you post a story I want you to post the next part of the story on the same day please its a request I cant wait. I have a hard on when I read your stories.

PenPal2001PenPal2001over 5 years agoAuthor
Part 2 is posted.

It's convoluted, but I wanted to make this story more accessible to readers of the "Loving Wives" genre, since the story centers on a "loving" wife. Whether it's your first time reading about Mike, Cheryl & all, or your second, I hope you enjoy it. Chapter 2 is linked in the Also in this Series box on the right side of Page 4. Your votes and comments are always welcome. PenPal.

cindylynn34cindylynn34over 5 years ago

My comments seem to be getting sent to moderators. I really loves finding this to read. Good stuff.

cindylynn34cindylynn34over 5 years ago

Cheryl should keep her snatch hairy and jj can just get use to a real woman... Just sayin..

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ticks all the boxes

This story includes every cuck cliche:

1. Husband who is probably gay, has a tiny dick, and is awful at sex.

2. Wife who is sexually inexperienced and horny.

3. Slutty neighbor woman who is recently divorced.

4. Lots of black men with gigantic horse cocks.

The writing isn’t bad, but some tiny bit of originality would be nice.

OOAAOOAAover 5 years ago
Excellent story!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The premise was god awful stupid

Okay, they BOTH have little experience.

They BOTH need variety.

How does that translate into: "The woman needs to get fucked by random guys"

And to top the cherry off on this cuck sundae, you HAD to add the white wife, big black dick myth into it all. Let's be real clear here: Studies show south americans have the biggest wangs on average, and blacks vs. whites they are pretty much even on average. Down to the tenth decimal. Studies also reveal that white men are just better at relationships...period. If a white man is involved, regardless of his partner, the marriage just works better. Sorry lgbtqcucks out there, but studies also show the amount of domestic abuse where a black man or lesbian woman are involved is through the roof. You want a nice realistic fantasy? Until these groups stop being so tribal, at best all they are good for is a one-night-stand.

Why is it so rare to show the fantasy of a buxom sistah or latina heat easily stealing a nice hung white dude from some selfish (coughs at your story) white cunt. Your story clearly shows she sucks at sex. Prolly a tiny lil' thing with no ass to shake or muscles to do cowgirl. Admit it, you cucks know how lazy your 'hot wife' is. More like lukewarm wife, amirit?! lol I'v been with the entire rainbow of women, and let me be real honest here...white girls suck at sex on average. Easy to fuck, yes. Good at sex? Hell no.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
bareback while trying to have a kid

Apparently she either stupid, or Mark is an idiot who will suddenly and magically be happy raising another man's black child that reminds the public he's a cuck.

norwegiancucknorwegiancuckover 5 years ago
Great story

We love this story. Can not wait for the next chapter, where Cheryl shaves and gets Mike to give her a belly button piercing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hope he wakes up.

Hope when she gets back to her old house the locks are changed out all her stuff is outside and she is served divorce papers on Monday at work and she never gets to see or talk to Mike again. As they say once you cheat you are never going to be with your soon to be ex husband again. Also hope he burns the Neighbor also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice start

So far it's a good start. Hopefully you don't end the marriage!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice Start

Very hot. Looking forward to reading more and seeing how she and her marriage changes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
racist garbage.

I seen that on a previous message and agree. that aside, she said it was just about finding out how to have sex better with her husband. this sounds like it will be an on going relationship. if I was hubby, I would tell her she had her fun, that's it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So far, so meh

OK, OK I know it's fiction, but why so shallow? The husband's a delusional wimp, the wife's a mindless tramp, and the black guy is a cliche'. But funny thing is; I'd like to see if PenPal can turn it around before giving a numerical score.

BDEarth

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good story!

I hope you keep this going. I look forward to reading more. Ignore the people who don’t understand what cuckolding is… You’re never going to please them.

HMX2465HMX2465over 5 years ago
Desired effect

If the fantasy got him going why did she need to go out and fuck somebody else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nothing new here

Same old racist cuckold crap

JJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

What a dirtbag cunt. As soon as she suggested it the divorce papers would be started. Now that she had new different cock she will never love her hubby the way she is supposed to and some random black guy. Hope hubby has balls and dumps the cunt immediately she’s a selfish cunt and he should start to fuck someone else and tell her all about it. Let her feel the same pain of a love less dead marriage befor he ends it.

Flar1958Flar1958over 5 years ago
Always the same

Wife wants to stray big black dick better as husband she can he not is ever anybody out where how can write it interesting? Maybe he finds a black girl or asian or whatelse. And tell her ,make her get the same fear about their marriage as he has.

But i dont think she has any second thinks. By this stand of the story its all over. She only want to fuck but not to think about the future when she got ill or old how there for her? Non of her fuckbuddys! And her "friend" Carol has talk her in it ,what a friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Enough!!!

Stop treating black men like pieces of meat! Why is it that every story has to make it seem that the only thing black men have going for them is their dicks? If you love someone, you don't run off to find some stranger to jump into bed with. Marriages are built on trust and communication.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 5 years ago
Hmmmm

I enjoyed the hell out of this when it came out in the Interracial Love category. I was so hoping this was something new and different because this author’s library is damn good. But this is just a repeat. Hence I did not rate.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 4 years ago
Great start

May be hard to go home xoxoxoxo Annette ♠️♠️♠️💋💋

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Learn

I think the best thing is to introduce him to her husband so he can appreciate how hot his wife is. Send him a picture of her white hand wrapped around a monster blackdick and then ask him how many time he masturbated thinking about her enjoying it. Let him see how easy white girls are once they taste black from a man that loves the power he has. She’s discovered being a nasty slut for blackmen excite her more than anything and the bigger the dick is that they use on her the more she’ll crawl for them. He owns her pussy now and his friends will help make sure she never stops.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
to mutch trust

i whould have been out of this relationship when she said what do you mean permission

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

GOOD BY SLUT I WOULD OUT OF THERE BEFORE SHE LEFT THE HOUSE S REAL SLUT ......................................................................................................

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 4 years ago
STUPID FUCKIN SLUT

If they wanted to experiment with someone else..then do it the correct way...they discussed it together.. so do it together... both work together and agree in a guy.. then bring him home and do it with hubby there with you.. no going out in dates and no fucking behind his back... get rid of that fuckin whore slit now!!

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 3 years ago
Enjoyable

I liked reading it. I just got home late tonight and sipping wine read you story. Mmm I'm in the mood now. My Man I just got home from seeing is Black. This just got me alot warmer. I cant wait to read chapter 2. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Good Cuckold story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Disappointing.

She said she wanted to save their marriage. And started ‘doing that’ by taking off her rings. She thought they should experience and learn new ways to enjoy sex. And then telling hubby she couldn’t stand the idea of him being with other women - which would let him learn new ways to please her. Not a likable character that I want to spend more time on.

Danno_61455Danno_61455about 3 years ago

A long time between chapters here

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Nastiest POS I’ve read in LW this month. Ir cuck shit.

Lancs50Lancs50about 3 years ago

It's always good to explore and try new things. This story hits the sexual nail on the head.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

beautiful story. Really love it. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

and DOWN goes another one! Marriage, that is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Rushed the ending

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPenPal2001@PenPal2001
2/5/23: My new story, "In Good Faith" has been submitted and should be posted this week. Whether I write another will depend on your response to this effort. I hope you enjoy it! PenPal 1/13/22: I enjoy your Feedback, and if you want a reply to your comment, please tell me...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES