All Comments on 'Someone Else's Spring Break'

by PayDay

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
TXanyTXanyover 12 years ago
A little too cutesy for me...but I sure like the story!

I'm not an author, so I apologize for not being able to name the practice you (over)use in your writing and to me comes across a little to cutesy. Yeah, you are having fun...and I'm guessing you figure much will go over the head of of the average reader...but hey, you don't WANT the average reader do you? So, why write like that? However, I will "suffer" through since I so enjoyed your development and your interplay. I really feel like I know the characters...and I'm looking forward to subsequent "chapters" of these folks to get to know them better!

WerewolfEnthusiastWerewolfEnthusiastover 12 years ago
omg soooo good

soo good can't wait for a follow up chapter hopefully, keep up the brilliant work.

PayDayPayDayover 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks for voting and feedback.

First off: One shot deal. No more chapters or subsequent stories with these characters... unless someone begs...

To Tx: The story is cutesy, it's a cutesy story. How else would you connote a story with a party girl that's really not, a 'redneck' that's really not, and a talking horse? Glad you liked it, try some more, because as far as I can tell, your only problem is that you percieved the story exactly as it was meant.

BTW, I write like this simply because I can. I would post the stories even if no one liked them, but I am sure glad people do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
okay, I'll beg .....

Let's get them married, have kids who take over the tale (or is it tail) of Ed????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
you need the followup

how the society girl becomes a country mom........

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous