Someone Has Been Sleeping in My Bed

Story Info
Two women get caught and can't fix it.
6.7k words
4.33
53.6k
104
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slick742
Slick742
790 Followers

(and it wasn't Goldilocks)

*

This is not a cuck story and not a BTB one. Wait... wait but it is a BT2B story. If you're looking for no typos or mistakes go else where or blame Microsoft Editor. Thanks to all of you for your encouragements and helpful comments.

Mason Lewis and his son-in-law Jon (Jonathon) Wyatt were on a company business trip installing a new power generator at a client site in Virginia. Mason's father started the generator company, is now retired, and still owned the company. They left Monday morning flying from Newark and had planned to stay until Friday afternoon. His daughter Jessi met Jon at Rutgers, who majored in mechanical engineering. Their wedding was four years ago and had produced a grandson named for him Mason II or Mase as they called him.

Jon was like the son Mason never had and he treated him like one. Jon was a great husband and father and treated him and his wife Mary as his own parents. His mom and dad were killed in an automobile accident when he was a toddler. His older aunt raised him until the end of college.

"Dad," Jon said on a Wednesday, "we have finished the installation and the start-up so why don't you take an early flight back tonight? I will stay an extra day and finish the training."

"I will do the training and you can leave early," Mason said as he limped towards the car. He had recently had a knee replacement and it was only around 70% back to normal.

Jon laughed, "you said I can do the training from now on and it is your 45th anniversary Saturday. It will be a great surprise to Mom getting you back early. There's a direct flight leaving in two hours. I've already set up your transportation and your bags are in the car. I'll get a ride to the airport tomorrow afternoon."

A couple of hours later Mason landed in Newark and was heading to the baggage claim area when he saw his daughter coming up an escalator. He figured Jon had called her to pick him up. He was heading her way when she stepped off the escalator and turned into the arms of another man. He froze seeing his married daughter kiss the man with an open mouth. The man's hands were cupping her ass with a familiarity they had been there before. He walked behind some other people and stood looking away to hear their conversation.

"Stop," Jessi said to Alex while reaching back and pulling his hands off her butt. "Didn't you get enough the past two nights?"

"No, I can never get enough of your ass Jess. When can we meet again? When is your wimpy husband going out of town again?"

She giggled, "I think the next trip is to Harrisburg but that is too close to home. I'll text you when they flyout to a place further away. I know the end of next month they are planning a trip to Canada which will last through the weekend so maybe we can do an overnighter. Mom or Ellen will watch the kid and I will tell Jon I have a seminar to go to."

"I've got to go through the TSA check so one more kiss to remember those sweet lips by."

Mason was red face angry but kept his cool. He waited until the man was out of sight before he walked around and up to the back of Jessi. "What the fuck Jessi?"

She jumped hearing her dad's angry voice. Her face turned pale as she turned quickly to see if her husband was there as well. "Daddy what...what are you doing here? Where is Jon?" She quickly searched behind him to make sure Jon wasn't there.

"Who the fuck is he Jessi! How long have you been cheating on your husband?" He had never cussed at her before.

His voice were loud and other people nearby stopped to hear what was happening.

"Oh God Daddy how long were you standing there? What did you hear?" She tried to move and hug him, but he held her away.

"Long enough to hear what a slut my own daughter has become. I'm ashamed to even look at you. How could you do this to Jon?" He turned and headed down the other escalator.

"Daddy please." Twenty minutes later he was driving down the Turnpike towards Edison crying his eyes out.

*****

Mason knew his wife would be going to bed early as usual, so he quietly opened the door from the two-car garage to the kitchen. "Mary! I thought you would be in bed." She was sitting at the kitchen table in her red pajamas smoking a cigarette. She had told him months ago that she had quit. "What's with the smoke?"

"Sit down Mason."

He saw her firm look. "Hey sorry I didn't call. We finished up early and Jon stayed to do the training. But there is something we need to talk about."

"Jessi called me. I know what you saw and heard at the airport." Calmly, she took a big puff of the cigarette and blew the cloud up at the overhead kitchen light. "You can't say anything to Jon."

"Bull shit!" He said angrily. "Our daughter is cheating on her husband, who is like our son. You don't seem surprised. How long Mary?"

Mary finally looked nervous, "She... she just needs to get it out of her system. He... he gives her excitement that Jon doesn't provide."

"All this is wrong! I'm telling Jon as soon as he comes home. I can't believe that you are condoning cheating."

"You can't tell him. What good will it do? They'll get divorced, he'll move out and Mase has no dad. You lose a daughter that I know you love. Plus, you will lose Jon because we can't be seeing him over our daughter. I love Jon too honey. Think about how miserable he will be."

"My daughter shouldn't be fucking another man. I didn't raise her that way. Why would she even consider fucking someone besides her husband?" His face was flaming red as he leaned back against the wall behind him.

"Stop it! You must calm down. People cheat every day. She feels this will be over soon. She's not going to leave Jon for Alex because she doesn't love him. And he has a family back in Boston. She's stopping it now. It was just sex."

Mason's eyes opened wide as he stared at his wife. "Holy shit. You know the asshole's name. How long have you known? Did she learn to be a whore from you?

She sighed and sat back not answering his question. But her silence answered it for him. "You fucking slut." He felt like turning over the table and beating her ass but instead stood up and staggered upstairs with his small suitcase.

*****

Jessi hadn't stopped crying since her father left her in the airport. Her wonderful world had suddenly turned upside down. Her lover of five months, Alex, had left and she knew her father would tell Jon, who she loved. Alex filled in for Jon when he traveled out of town. Unable to drive she called her mother.

"MOM! OH GOD DAD KNOWS ABOUT ALEX!"

"What? How? He's in Virginia."

"He... he was in the airport when... when I dropped Alex off. He saw us kissing and I think he heard us talking about hooking up when they take their next trip to Canada. I can't lose Jon. Oh God, what am I going to do?"

"Calm down before you come home. Maybe you should go to your sister's home where Mase is and stay? It will give me some time to talk to your dad."

"I can't believe that I let you talk me into cheating. Sure, Alex is very good but not even close to it being worth losing my husband over."

"We will just say that this was just a short fling with Alex. Your dad will believe anything I tell him. I mean look at me I've had many lovers since our 30th anniversary. He's had no idea."

"Jon is not like dad. He's already said that we are one and done if I cheat on him. Besides, dad heard Alex say that he's had my ass for two nights."

"Don't worry I'll make sure Mason won't tell Jon."

"He called me a slut and cursed at me," Jessi bawled. "My own daddy."

"Calm down, Jon might be angry for a while, but you can work on him in bed. Men are simple creatures that think of sex constantly. He will soon learn that women rule the marriage. I'll support you as much as I can, but Mason must not find out about my affairs. Can you drive or get an Uber?"

"I've been crying so much that I can't even focus."

"Leave your car and we can get it tomorrow."

*****

Mason sat down on the bed because the pain in his head was throbbing. He was twisted back and forth whether he should tell Jon. His anxiety was on overload, and he started blacking out.

Mary moved by their bedroom door listening to hear if Mason was talking to Jon. It was quiet until she heard a crash. She opened the door and saw his body lying still on the floor. "OH GOD! MASON!" She ran over and looked into his eyes as she felt for a pulse.

*****

Jon finished up for the day and headed for a salad at Annabelle's. He watched a few minutes of Sports Center before walking across the street to his hotel. Mason was supposed to call him when he arrived in Newark, but he checked his phone and didn't see any missed calls. After taking a hot shower he pulled on a Rutgers tee shirt, shorts and called his wife.

He got her voice mail. "Hello this is Jessi... leave a message after the beep."

"Hey babe, I guess dad made it home. He was supposed to call me to talk about the job but never did. I figured you all went out to dinner. He left early to help you with the anniversary party. I should be home tomorrow late afternoon so be ready for some hot loving. I miss you and Mase SOOO much!! I love you like cotton candy."

After he hung up, he called Mason's number, and it went to his voice mail. "Hey dad, just checking in to let you know the training went well. I'll hang around tomorrow and watch them start-up the generator and then head home. Goodnight dad."

*****

Jessi's sister Ellen was trying to calm her down. She was crying so much her words were scrambled. "Slow down and tell me what's wrong."

"Daddy saw me and.... and Alex. He... called me a... a slut." [SOB]. "He's going to tell Jon!! I fucked up Ellen."

"Alex, who is... oh shit I thought you broke it off after that one night. You said you were drunk it would never happen again. That was... oh God... 6 months ago. Why Jess?"

"I'm not sure. I mean Jon satisfies me in bed, but he travels so much. I asked Mom how she does it and she laughed and said there are more ways to solve a problem. She said she's been seeing different men for years and Dad doesn't have a clue. I'm ashamed to say we've been covering for each other."

"So those nights when Jon traveled, and I watched Mase you were F-ing Alex. And mother couldn't watch him because she was whoring around as well. If Mase wasn't already asleep, I would tell you to get out of my house."

"Please Ellen I think I've lost my dad, and soon my husband. I can't lose you too."

"I guess this messes up the 45th anniversary party next week. Why don't you... "

Before she could finish her phone buzzed. "It's mom. I don't want to talk to her. You do it."

Before Jess could say anything, Mary spoke. "Ellen, your dad went unconscious, and the Paramedics are working on him now. Oh God."

"It's me mom," Jess said. "I'm on Ellen's phone. Daddy's breathing, right? Oh no! I caused this! Please don't let him die."

"I think he's still breathing but isn't awake. The paramedic is coming my way... hold on... no, I'll call you back. Click."

Ellen heard Jess' end of the conversation. "DIE? Daddy? What did you do Jessica? Dammit, what happened?"

"It's Dad, he's unconscious."

'Shit, remember the minor stroke he had last year?" Ellen asked. "I need to go over there now. You stay with Mase."

Tears continued falling from Jessi's face. "Please call as soon as you know something." She heard her phone buzzing a voice mail notice from Jon. Tears kept falling when he said he loved her like cotton candy. They met in the cotton candy line on the Seaside Boardwalk, and it's been a sweet life together. Until now. She killed her marriage and possible her dad. There was no way she could talk to him.

*****

"Hang on honey," Mary begged. She was not allowed to ride in the ambulance, so she was sitting in her car waiting to follow it to the hospital. For the first time in a long time, she prayed. "Dear God.... Please let him live. I do love him, and I promise I'll never touch another man."

Suddenly her passenger door opened, and Ellen rushed in. "Come on move it. It's pulling away."

Mary's hands were trembling too much to drive. Ellen opened her door, "switch seats." The ambulance, with full sirens and lights, was gone before Mary got around and strapped in.

Ellen was too angry to talk. Her mom just starred ahead. "Did Jessi tell you what happened?"

"Yes! I discovered my mother and sister were two cheating sluts."

"ELLEN! I'm your mother."

"I don't know who you are. If Dad dies, I'll never speak to you again." They were quiet until they parked near the emergency entrance. The ambulance that carried Mason was backed up to the double-doors as they watched them pushing him quickly inside. They saw the oxygen mask and hope it meant he was alive.

Inside the two women were told he was taken to an emergency room, and they needed his medical information. Mary was close to being in shock, so Ellen grabbed her mother's purse and took over. As another nurse looked after her Ellen noticed she had two phone messages. First one was from Jessi and the second one from Jon. She knew Jessi wanted to know her father's statis but since they knew nothing she listened to Jon's.

"Hi Ellen. I've been calling Dad and Jessi's phones and am not getting any replies. I'm getting kind of worried. Please call me back so I can get some sleep tonight. Love you. sis."

She walked outside and called him back. He answered immediately. "Hey sis. Thank you for calling me back. I've... "

She interrupted him, "Jon are you sitting down?"

"Yes. You're scaring me. What's wrong? Is it Dad?"

"Yes, Mother and I are at the hospital. He passed out when he got home and...and we don't know anything else except he's still breathing."

"I'm coming home tonight!"

"Jon. There is nothing you can do tonight. Come tomorrow morning."

"But I need to be with my wife. How is she taking it?"

"She's a wreck but we all are. She and Mase are at my house. He's sleeping so Jessi stayed with him."

"Why? Dad looked good, but tired, when he left here. Shit, I shouldn't have let him go."

"Please don't think like that. Just pray that he will make it. Wait, a man is talking to mother. I'll call you back when I hear something. Love you too."

Mary was slowly rolling out of her fog. She realized that her saying all that he would lose if he told Jon threw him over the edge. Plus, she didn't deny her cheating. She knew her whole world was blowing up before her eyes. She stood when a doctor showed up.

"Mrs. Lewis?" A short overweight man in green scrubs asked.

"Yes...I...it's me."

"Well, we have your husband stable, but he is still unconscious. We can't find any physical reasons and we noticed on the medical record that he had a minor stroke last year." She gathered herself and for the next few minutes she told him about the previous stroke. She noticed that Ellen was standing back hearing what the doctor said. She reached for her daughter's hand, but Ellen moved away.

The doctor left and she turned to Ellen. "I guess you are blaming me for this. Dammit, we need to come together and not be angry over a few trysts with others."

Ellen leaned forward and glared into her eyes, "That's the problem here Mary. You don't think it's a big deal BUT, Daddy does and now Jessi is worried sick that she will lose her husband. Oh, by the way I just spoke with Jon."

"No... you didn't tell him about..."

"He feels bad enough that the father, he never had, is in the hospital. "No, I won't tell him as long as Jessi and you tell him after we know about dad."

"Why would you tell him something that will break up his marriage?"

"Maybe it's because I took after dad and not you."

"BITCH!" Mary said turning red.

"Whore." Ellen whispered back.

The two turned and moved to the neutral corners. Ellen called Jon back and brought him up to date. He tried to ask more but she didn't want to say anything yet. She saw Mary talking on her phone and figured it was Jessi. It looked like the family was split down the middle with Mason's life and both marriages on rocky ground.

*****

Jon tried to sleep but wanted to be in Edison with his family. After Mason left the previous day, he completed most of the training, so he decided to fly back to Newark. Since they were near the airport, he went standby on the first flight available. Ubers were available so he made it to Newark by 7:30 am and home by 8:40 am. Jessi's Land Rover was not in the garage, so he figured she and Mase were still at Ellen's house. It was still early so he made a cup of coffee and noticed two wine glasses in the sink and two empty bottles of Pinot Noir on the counter.

"Looks like somebody had a party without me," he said to an empty house. I may have to investigate." He made it to the den and almost had to throw up. On the black leather sofa were white creamy stains and on the floor were unused condom packs.

"Oh God no!!" Somehow, he made it upstairs to the master bedroom and started crying seeing Jessi's wedding night negligee on the lamp shade and the bedcovers thrown every which way. The bed had two large wet spots towards the middle of the mattress and an opened tube of KY next to her wedding rings on the night table.

His heart broke when he found their wedding picture frame on the floor. The glass had a big crack down the middle between the two love birds. He picked it up and like a zombie carried it downstairs to his favorite chair. "Why Jessi...why?"

*****

At Ellen's house Jessi talked to her mom and had calmed down some. As bad as it sounded her father would not soon be able to tell Jon about her adultery. She didn't get much sleep that night and when Mase jumped onto her bed she awoke, hoping yesterday was a nightmare. She suddenly realized that Jon was due back later that day. And she remembered how Alex and she had sex on the master bed, Mase's bed and the sofa. The time on the sofa caused them to rush and didn't permit them to clean the house up. "Come on honey let's get dressed and go clean the house before daddy comes home." But it was late morning when she pulled into the garage.

"Wait for me," she giggled as he ran into the house. Carry his bags of clothing and toys she walked into the kitchen seeing the wine bottle and glasses. "I'll just have to fuck him to death," she whispered, "and maybe dad will change his mind about telling him."

She figured Mase was playing in his room and quickly emptied before tossing the wine bottles into the recycle bin. She smiled thinking about how Alex bent her over the table and fucked her ass for the first time. It hurt like hell but was nasty sex and that's what she wanted from him. Jon and she made love. Alex and she fucked.

She knew Jon would be back middle afternoon, so she sat at the kitchen table looking around how beautiful it was. She had replaced the cheap countertops with granite ones, the cheap sink with a stainless streel deeper one, new refrigerator, new dishwasher, and stove. That backsplash is next," she sighed feeling that maybe she could get through it with Jon. That was until she heard Mase scream:

"MOMMY!... Someone has been sleeping in my bed!!!"

She stood up and ran to the bedroom. She saw Mase looking at his bed where Alex and she moved to find a dry spot. She picked him up and hugged him. "Remember the Goldilocks story about the three bears.? Goldilocks slept in their beds and ran away when the bears came home. Mommy will clean your room."

After she looked at the evidence of her sins, she closed and peeked into the master bedroom door and saw her sobbing husband holding the broken wedding photo.

"JON! YOU'RE HOME! I don't know what to say. I am sorry you had to see this. If Daddy had not came home early, I could've had this cleaned up. Well, now you have found out. He doesn't mean anything to me and..."

Slick742
Slick742
790 Followers
12