Someone Has Been Sleeping in My Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"SHUT UP! WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU? YOU FUCKED HIM ON OUR BED AND MASE'S BED! GOLDILOCKS? REALLY?"

"DADDY, MOMMY I'M SCARED. WHY ARE YOU YELLING?" Mase shouted from below.

"Damn you," he spit out at her. "Clean up this fucking mess. I'll go and calm down my son. If he is my son."

"It was only one time and I told him not again," she lied. "We can get through this for Mase's sake. He is your son."

He hurried down and saw his son sitting near the cum stains on the sofa. She was right behind him. He grabbed and hugged his son. "Are you happy now Jessica?" He never had called her that unless he was pissed.

"What have I done?" she cried seeing the condom packs and the white spunk on the dark leather sofa cushions. After the first few times they didn't bother with condoms. Her eyes rolled back, and she fainted.

"What now?" Jon said, while holding Mase and leaning down to make sure she was ok. She was out for about a minute until her eyes fluttered slowly open. "Jon...I really fucked up, didn't I?" He nodded.

*****

Mary and Ellen were tired and slept for hours. Other sick or injured people had joined them during the night. The two opened their eyes when they heard someone speaking. "Hello, wake up," the same doctor spoke gently.

"Well, the good news is his vitals are stable and strong. He's under video observation and vital monitors to know when he wakes up."

"Will he wake up?" Mary asked.

"Only Mason and God can answer that I'm afraid. In a few hours our specialists will conduct more tests. I suggest you two go home and we will call when we know more."

Ellen moved next to her mother, "Come on mother, let's go and get some rest." As she drove to her parent's home not much was said. "We need to call Jessi," Mary said.

"Yes, and I need to call Jon. He called me before and said he will catch an early flight. He was crying about dad."

"Please don't say anything about what Jessi did." It was only a fifteen-minute ride home, so Mary held off calling,

"I said I wouldn't," Ellen said now totally tired physically and emotionally. She drove towards her parent's house until Mary grabbed her wrist. "I don't want to stay alone tonight. May I stay with you?"

Ellen's anger was drained, "Yes of course. But know that I'm very pissed about you cheating on dad and promoting Jessi to cheat on Jon." But she heard her phone buzz and saw that it was Jon.

*****

"Ellen how is dad?"

"Stable with good vitals. Still unconscious but more testing is being done today. Where are you?"

"I'm at the IHOP on Route 1 with Mase. Jessi is home cleaning it up. Why don't you stop and have a bite with us?"

"I must get my car at my parent's house and be there soon. Bye love you bro."

"Love you too sis."

"Where is he?" Mary asked.

"Near here eating breakfast out with Mase. He asked me to join him. Jessi is at her house cleaning up. Do you want to go home or to Jessi's?"

"Jessi's, remember you said you won't tell him."

*****

Jon was holding and tickling his son, who was laughing and trying to get his daddy to stop. They waited for Ellen to arrive before ordering.

"Are you two having fun without ME?" Ellen spoke before diving in and tickling Mase more. Everyone around started laughing and watching. Suddenly she felt Jon's body under hers and quickly hopped back up. She blushed and saw her reflection in the window. "Geez, I look terrible."

"No, she's purdy, right Daddy?" Mase said grinning.

Jon put his right index finger on his chin thinking, "Well... um... your hair looks like you slept in a hospital chair all night and the fly on your jeans is open and..."

She quickly looked and reached down to inspect but heard both laughing. "You two little shits."

"Gotcha Aunt Ellen," Mase chuckled.

"OK enough, I'm starving."

With Mase there they could not talk much but got a few words in. "I know," Jon whispered as Mase colored the paper place mat.

She could see the hurt and pain in Jon's face. "I'm sorry I had no idea. I just found out."

"How long?"

She held up six fingers.

"Weeks?"

She shook her head.

"Months?"

She nodded.

He wanted to cry because there was no way now

he could forgive and forget. He closed his eyes and fell hard back against the bench cushion. "I've lost everything."

"You have me," Mase grabbed his dad's arm.

"And me," Ellen said. "You will always be my brother." As they hugged her phone buzzed and she connected. "It's the hospital...... Dad is awake. They said they tried to call mother, but her phone was off."

"Thank God, let's finish and get there before Mom and Jessi." They ordered food to go and took Ellen's car, leaving the pickup in the IHOP lot. Mase quickly fell asleep in his car seat allowing them to talk freely.

"Should we call them?"

"No, we need to see dad before they do. The two of them caused his issue by making him so angry. We don't want that to happen again."

"Two of them? Jess was the one that cheated, not mom." Jon questioned.

"Yeah, she fooled me too. Jessi confessed she was the one who suggested her to cheat because you traveled with dad so much."

"How can I be so blind?" He sighed.

"Get in line. I've been babysitting Mase while they played their cheating wife games."

"Did you know about Jessi cheating?"

"She called me one night a while ago and said she was too drunk to drive. She was at a company retirement party, and I found her at the Hyatt passed out on a bench. Another man, who was at the party, helped me sit her up. He helped me get her into my car but when her dress moved up it was obvious what had occurred. He saw it too and pulled her thong out of his pocket."

"She...she came onto me," the man said. "She didn't get drunk until we were finished. Don't even say it was anything else."

"Alex Miller, from Boston, I think you should get out of here ASAP! Her husband is a mean son-a-bitch and will quarter you if he finds out."

"Wait, how do you know my name and where I live?"

"It's on the name tag on your sportscoat dumb shit." He took off like a bat in hell.

"I got her to my house and threw her in the shower and saw that she had sex with the man. When she woke the next morning, I read the riot act to her. She said she didn't remember anything. But finally admitted it and told me that mother convinced her we would be clueless. It looks like they were right until Daddy caught them kissing in the airport when he arrived." "I should stop," she said.

"No, I need to hear it all."

"Not much else. When she woke the next morning, she spent most of it with her head in the toilet. She must have suddenly remembered the sex because she started screaming NO-NO. She was showing a lot of guilt and sorrow and said they had been flirting on emails for a few months and that night was the result of it. She swore to me she would never do it again. I believed her."

"Why did she continue?"

Ellen sat up. "Shit it must have been mother telling her that cheating is alright."

"I still can't ever forgive her." They gathered up Mase and headed into the hospital.

The doctor told them he's very fragile. They could just say hello and don't say anything that could excite him. He speaks very low so you may have to lean towards him to hear."

Ellen knew she had to tell the doctor about what happened just before he went unconscious. They moved away from Jon and Mase. A couple of minutes later she walked back. "The doctor is restricting Jessi and mother from seeing him until he's out of the woods."

"Did he really say woods?" Jon smiled for the first time he arrived back in Jersey.

She lightly smacked his arm, "He said a lot of medical stuff, but you know what I mean."

"Hey, don't hit my daddy" Mase said hugging Jon's neck tighter.

Jon wasn't prepared when he walked in the hospital room and saw his adopted dad with tubes and wires on and in his body. The beep-beep sound of the heart monitor meant this is serious. "Hi Pop-Pop!" little Mase said loudly causing Mason to open his eyes.

"Mmm..mmaa.. ce." He tried to smile but only his top lip quivered. He looked over Mase's head and saw Jon.

"Hi dad," Jon said forcing a smile.

Mason's eyes got watery, "I haf tel u.."

Ellen walked in from behind Jon. "He knows dad. We all do. But let's worry about that when you get well and out of here."

"Out of the woods," Mase said. "Right dad?"

"He hears everything," Jon chuckled.

Mason looked straight at Ellen and spoke louder, "No... wan...2 c..... dem."

"I spoke with the doctor and he's going to have security stationed by the entrance."

He lifted his left fingers up at Jon. "I'mm...sar... rey. Lov u son."

"Love you too dad."

*****

Jessi was at her parent's house still in denial. Her mother told her to say to Jon that it was only once and..."

"Ellen knows everything. So, forget lying. Jon will never forgive me. I'll lose him and he is my life. I told you it was too dangerous but no, you pulled the wool over daddy's eyes, so..."

"But you'll have Mase and that means he'll have to see and talk to you. I know he loves you."

*****

Jon, Ellen and Mase went out into the waiting area to plan what the next steps would be. They were still very tired, and all closed their eyes with Mase on his daddy's lap and Ellen's head against his shoulder.

Ellen awoke, hearing a noise, and saw that Mase was missing. "JON WAKE UP!"

"Wha...what?"

"Mase is missing."

"MASE! MASE!" They both screamed walking, almost running, down the hallway, to the entrance." Jon turned a corner and saw him in Jessi's arms.

"There you are!" Jon said glaring at his soon-to-be ex-wife. Standing behind her was Mary with her arms folded in a defensive position.

"Why didn't you tell us you were notified that daddy was awake?" Jessi asked.

Yeah Jon? Why?" Mary questioned."

Ellen moved in front of Jon, "You two put him in here. Seeing you will probably do more damage than good. Plus, he said he doesn't want to see your cheating asses."

"They, they won't let us past this point," Jessi sobbed. Her eyes were all bright red from all the crying. Her expression turned serious, "How come Mase was running around without supervision?"

"I heard Gramma yelling really loud," Mase answered his mommy.

Two female security personnel walked up from behind Mary, "Ladies we asked you to leave."

Mary huffed and turned, "I want to talk to the big boss!!"

"I think Mase should come with us," Ellen said moving to take him from her sister's arms. Jessi hugged him tighter and backed up. "US, are Jon, Mase and me. You are not part of US."

Jon had enough, "Alex Miller is not part of us either. Ellen's right you both are F-in crazy. Come on Mase."

Mase jumped from his mom into his daddy's arms. "I want to stay with him and Aunt Ellen. They don't cry all the time."

"Jon please tell me how Daddy is doing. Is it a stroke? Is he talking?"

"They are not sure and will do more tests and observe him for a few days. Yes, he talks but is hard to hear and understand. Please don't try to see him until he is ready."

"When can we talk?"

Give me a few days. I'll find a place to stay."

"You're staying with me," Ellen said firmly.

*****

Three days later Mason was sitting up and talking clearly. The doctor had just left the room after explaining that it wasn't a stroke but instead a small tumor. He felt it could be operable. Those in the room had cried when they heard the news. "Have you talked to your mother?"

Ellen rolled her eyes and reached out her hand to Jon, "No, she's still in LaLa land thinking you are getting back together. She's been staying at Jessi's and doesn't know I've found photos and love notes from all her boyfriends."

"It should be the evidence I need to enforce the prenup that my dad made her sign to protect our company and assets. What's going on with Jessi?"

Jon couldn't answer and looked at Ellen. Ellen squeezed his fingers tighter, "She keeps saying she's sorry and begs Jon to forgive her."

Mason looked at his son (in-law), "and?"

Jon shook his head side to side. "She needs some help. I'm not sure the girl I married is still in there. I'll do what I can to help for Mase's sake."

Mase was playing with his stuffed dog his daddy had bought him in the hospital giftshop but listened to the adults. "Mommy needs help, she told me she did a bad thing and keeps hugging me."

"They said I should be discharged in a few days. I won't live in the same house as Mary or Jessi."

Jon spoke, "Dad Jessi cheated on me not you. I think if you talked to her, it would help her to cope. She says she misses you and doesn't know who to talk to."

"I shouldn't have talked to her as bad as I did. But I was thinking of you Jon and Mase. How could she risk breaking up what she... you two have? Plus, she was planning on being with him next month during our Toronto job."

Ellen spoke, "After that first time I should have picked-up on all the times she went out with the girls while you two were away. Well, it happened, and we are now faced with what? Two divorces? Daddy, when you get out you will stay with Jon and I."

"And Mase," Jon added.

As they walked from Mason's room and towards the lobby they heard Mary's loud voice, "HE'S MY HUSBAND AND I DEMAND TO SEE HIM!!

A hospital security woman said, "Ma'am the doctor has restricted both you and your daughter Jessica from seeing Mason Lewis. If you don't calm down, we will force you to leave.

"OK, OK... I'll relax..." Before she finished, she took off running towards Ellen, Jon and Mase, who was walking next to his dad, holding his hand. The security officer tackled her ten feet before she made it around the corner.

As Mary was being held down, she looked up at Ellen, "Help me!"

Jon covered Mase's eyes to prevent him from seeing Gramma being subdued. "We will meet you outside"

Ellen waited for Jon to leave with Mase and leaned down. and whispered, "You are going to have a sad and lonely life. And you can just blame yourself.

*****

EPILOGUE:

Mason's operation was successful, and he made a complete recovery. Of course, their 45th anniversary was cancelled, and, on that date, Mary received her separation papers. She threatened to fight the prenup but shrunk back when Mason threatened to send all the photos and correspondences of her cheating to their friends and families. Since Jon had agreed to let Jessi keep the house Mary moved in with her, the two became outcasts to the rest of the family and friends. Mace lived mostly at Ellen's house but stayed at his mom's house every other weekend,

Mason recovered completely after the operation successfully removed the small tumor. His knee healed and after months with a cute Physical Therapist he dated her, a woman fifteen years younger. She moved in but they never married. Mase called her Gramma +, which really pissed off Mary.

What happened to Alex Miller? Well Mrs. Miller wasn't too happy when Jon showed up with all the divorce court documents laying out the dates and times of his sex circus with Jessica. She is a big lady who was a blocker in the real Roller Derby league. She gave her, soon to be husband, a one two punch with an elbow to the nose and a hard shove out the door. She looked back at Jon, "do you think that got his attention?"

"Yes ma'am I'll be going now," he said. "Use those documents as you see fit."

She had two teeth missing from her derby days. "Oh he won't have a pot to piss in when I'm done with him. Say how about some revenge sex?" He was out the door in a New York minute.

Jessi kept trying to get Jon back but realized her spending 6 months in bed with Alex were too much to forgive. She finally gave up a year later when she dropped Mase off at Ellen's house and saw the huge engagement ring she was wearing.

"Well, if it had to be someone else, I'm glad it is you," Jessi cried before running from the house.

Jon moved up behind his sister and whispered. "It is the only way that she will let me go," he whispered. Mase said later that she kicked Mother out of our house."

Ellen wiggled her butt back against his excitement. "I heard a rumor that mother was found in bed with Jessi's newest guy. I guess there is no honor among sluts. Now take me to the bedroom and ravish me brother,

Fin

Hope you enjoyed it and I'm sorry if I messed up some of the medical accuracy. When you have brain problems the symptoms can vary all over the place (As proven by some of the comments. (That was a joke) (Or not)

12