Someone To Call Daddy Pt. 01

Story Info
Unlikely friends who become lovers. Raven sets off the begin.
1.6k words
4.38
5.8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tyannat
tyannat
5 Followers

There were many things she'd be willing to do for extra credit. Not wearing panties to office hours would be easy. Maybe I could drop my pen in a way that she would pick it up and see what there wasn't under my dress. After looking back up at me we would lock eyes and she would know I did this on purpose. I would invite myself back to her house for more in depth studying...maybe her husband, the tennis coach, could help?

Raven heard a knock on the door.

"Are you ready? I told you I want to leave at 3!"

It was her best friend Jamie.

Fuck.

"I'll be out in 5!" She yelled.

Raven had been studying all morning. After a nap, and a great dream featuring her economics professor, she decided to play with that fantasy a little longer.

She started playing more intensely. Hoping to cum faster, she imagined the excitement in her professor's eyes as she slipped her hand up Dr. Cooper's thigh. Then she thought about how fucking hot it would be to see Mr. Cooper's cock harden as she ran her tongue along his wife's neck. It was enough to take her over the edge.

The door bursts open.

"I want to be back by 3 so that I can..."

Jamie watched as Raven's back arched and her toes curled in. She had never experienced anything near that level of bliss.

After a brief lull, Raven spoke.

"Ok, I'm ready now"

She jumped out of bed, rummaged through her drawers and threw on a red mini skirt, and a crop top that barely covers the bottom of her teardrop shaped breasts.

Raven realises that she was staring...

"You forgot your panties!"

"....No I didn't," She said with a devious glare.

"You ready or what."

"I was the one waiting on you!"

As they stroll down the street, Raven glances at Jamie.

Her skin drank in every bit of the sun's rays. The darkness of her skin was in contrast to the whites of her eyes, and that radiant smile. And she smiled often. Every time we saw a dog, a baby, a couple holding hands...

With every step, her lion's mane danced in the breeze...along with her cute, little perky breasts.

"Remind me, what are we shopping for, what's the look?"

"We're going out tonight! I want something...idk...different to wear."

Raven remembered now. Their 3rd roommate, Nathan, had invited them to a house party. It was obvious that Jamie had a little crush on Nathan. She's very low profile on campus, and Nathan was the only one that was close enough to give Jamie the slightest bit of attention. On top of that, other than Raven, he was the only other person that knew Jamie's secret...

"Well, if that's the case you are no longer in charge. I'm going to make you the girl of my dreams."

When they arrived at the boutique, Raven went to work. Everytime she picked up another item of clothing, Jamie's nose wrinkled.

"I have what we need. Now I need you to try this on and put on a little show for me."

Jamie looked skeptical so Raven gave her a playful smack on the ass.

"Come on! Perk up! We're on a mission!"

They headed into the dressing room stall.

Raven immediately started stripping down. As she bent over to take off her skirt, she noticed Jamie's eyes wandering. Her right hand hovered her fingers over her mouth and her eyes seemed locked in a gaze. Raven thought she saw a bulge growing under Jamie's skirt for a moment...

As Raven stood up, Jamie turned and faced the other side of the small room.

"...Uhh, is there something I can help you with...down there"

"Raven, shhh! Not everyone is like you and touching themself all the time!"

But Jamie thought about it more than she liked to admit...She thought about Raven even when she didn't necessarily want to. She always had some guy or girl in and out of her room. She wondered about what Raven did to keep them coming back...She thought about what it might be like if Raven touched her girldick...

Jamie felt herself stiffen in her panties. She hurried out of her clothes and quickly grabbed what Raven had picked out for her.

"Fuck, you look incredible in that."

Jamie's legs looked a mile long in that black jean mini skirt. The neckline on the top plunged into a deep V and hovered inches above her belly button. She looked like a sex angel.

"Wow...I mean I love the way it looks but....Raven I cannot wear this out! If I bend over...somebody might see!"

"Well if they do you can tell them they're welcome."

"Raven...you don't understand."

"I understand that you're hot. You said that you wanted to look different and this is a lot different than your little house on the prairie skirts that get you noticed by no one. Don't you want to feel hot, be noticed...don't you want to feel something you've never felt before? Be someone that you haven't been before?"

Raven inched closer. The heat was growing in her pussy. She'd fantasized about a moment like this so many times.

"I don't want to be fetishized, or for that to be the only thing people think about when they look at me."

"Baby, as gorgeous as you are, when people look at you now you don't give them anything to see."

"I'm not a prude. I do have fantasies."

"Oh...baby has fantasies...tell me..."

"I...ughhh this feels so embarrassing!"

"Jamie, you saw me cum this morning! Nothing you say could be something I haven't done myself. Just speak it out loud. Scream it if you have to. Just get it out."

"I...I have a daddy, fantasy..."

"And what does daddy do in this fantasy?"

"I'm really not a prude you know...I have so many wet dreams...I have so many thoughts I can't control."

I think about if there was someone to take it for me, all that desire, so I don't have to think about it all the time. It makes it so hard to focus...especially with you touching yourself every time you take a study break and flaunting yourself all the time."

"But you liked seeing me touch myself didn't you?"

"..."

"I can touch you like I touch myself...I can be your daddy and take control"

Raven could see Jamie cock getting harder and harder. That skirt wasn't going to contain her much longer. Her panties were so full.

"Tell me you want me to be your daddy."

Jamie's breath quickens. She had so much sexual energy pent up inside. There was no way to hold it back now.

"I...fuck...I want you to be my daddy Raven."

Raven got closer and slipped her hand up Jamie's skirt.

'Oh,' Jamie let out a soft moan. It felt better than what she'd imagined. It was real. Raven's hand was stroking her so gently, so soft.

With her other hand, Raven stroked her own clit, while looking into the dressing room mirror as her fantasy came to life. A wet spot was soaking through Jamie's panties and onto the skirt.

"Is daddy making you feel good baby?"

"Yes, so good."

"Sit down so that I can make my girl feel even better."

Jamie listened. She was fully erect and making a cute little tent in her skirt.

"Take your panties off so that I can see you."

Jamie obeyed. Her cock exploded from her underwear. It was at least eight inches long and the most glorious cock Raven had seen.

Raven got to her knees, and started licking her hole while stroking her.

The first lick was sweet and wet. Raven felt how tight she was and wanted to loosen her up. getting a feel for her. It was so sensitive. Jamie squirmed in her seat each time she tried to push her tongue in further. She started using her fingers to fuck her more forcefully. Raven loved the response she was getting out of Jamie.

"Loosen your ass for daddy so I can make you feel better."

Immediately Raven was able to get her finger in. Raven's pleasure was building fast. She whispered, "More, daddy please." She was rock hard.

"First, you need to make me feel good baby."

She pulled her fingers out and sat her pussy onto Jamie.

She eased slowly onto her, holding a finger over her mouth for the first few moments as to not alert the sales girls.

Jamie looked so animalistic. Raven had never seen her so unhinged.

She licked her fingers, reached back and started circling her hole. As first playing tenderly gently, then pushing harder until she was inside again. Her ass pulled her fingers in deeper, and Jamie's cock started to feel even harder than before.

"Not yet, that's not how I want you to cum for me."

Raven got up, had Jamie face the mirror and watch as Raven reached around to stroke her from behind.

"This is how I want you to cum for me. While looking at me taking full control of your body. It feels so good to be my little slut doesn't it?"

Raven started to tighten her grip on Jamie -- giving her slow, deep, rhythmic stokes.

"Fuck it feels so good, I'm cumming, you're making me cum," Jamie whimpered, as she came all over the dressing room mirror.

Raven was so proud. She was going to make Jamie into a good little slut, and enjoy every second of it.

"I...I got a stain on the skirt" Jamie's knees weakened as she collapsed onto the chair.

"Don't worry, daddy will buy it for you."


tyannat
tyannat
5 Followers