Someone Will Come

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had thought that Jane might want to repay me for the abuse she had suffered from her previous boyfriends, but she had shown no signs of wanting to do that. She had been professionally caring as if she had been a nurse, and I was grateful. Was gratitude enough? Jane was expressing her love for me in everything she did.

As Jane went off to make some tea, I thought about the contrast between her and Andrea. Before Andrea went to London our relationship had been passionate and exciting, but I couldn't see her acting like Jane. Yes, Andrea would have helped me, but she would have been impatient for me to recover quickly. Jane was much more patient with me than I could ever have seen Andrea being. Andrea was too driven.

While Jane was bathing me and her hands had been on my naked skin, despite the cold water I had produced an erection. I appreciated Jane both as a carer and as an attractive woman, but before she had found me on Dartmoor, I wouldn't have considered her as a girlfriend again. Unlike Andrea, Jane was much calmer quieter and gentler, perhaps more mature than she had been. Perhaps I had overlooked her because so wasn't as demanding? More realistically, Jane had always seemed to have a boyfriend that I didn't like. If I hadn't been with Andrea so much, maybe I might have challenged those boyfriends to treat Jane better. Jane always seemed not depressed as such, but just sad and downtrodden from being used by the men in her life. Now I was using her, but she seemed content to look after me.

When she returned with the tea, she put the mugs on the coffee table and sat down beside me. Although it still hurt me to move, I leant over and kissed Jane on the cheek. She turned her head to make it a proper kiss. We were both breathless when we ended.

"Why, John?" She asked as her head pulled away.

"I could say it was to say, 'thank you'," I said, "but that wouldn't be wholly true. It is also because you love me, and I love you for it."

"Yes, John, I love you. Do you love me, and not just for loving you?"

That was a serious question and required thinking about. While I thought, I kissed her again and tried to analyse my feelings. Kissing Jane was nothing like kissing Andrea, but Andrea had gone from my life. But I was kissing a woman who loved me and had been demonstrating that love. I could see that having Jane as a partner would be calmer, safer, but ultimately rewarding. Being married to her might be less dramatic than with Andrea but ultimately better for a long-term relationship. If I had married Andrea, her priorities and mine would have been frequently in conflict. Marrying Jane? We would be there for each other, side by side against the world. That was attractive.

When our lips parted I just said:

"Yes."

Jane jumped on my lap and kissed me frantically. I had been mistaken. Jane could be just as passionate as Andrea had ever been. She straddled my legs and knelt up so that my face was at the level of her breasts before she smothered me in her cleavage. My hands waved aimlessly until I accepted the position and hugged her waist. I was very aware that I had a substantial woman in my arms, about a third heavier and five inches taller than Andrea had been. She moved to sit beside me and rested her head on my shoulder.

OK, John. You love me. You've just admitted it. I love you and have for years. So, what do we do now?"

"Not much until my ankles heal. Doing anything might be very painful,"

"I can appreciate that, but they are getting better, aren't they?"

"Yes, Jane. I'm surprised how much the swelling has reduced overnight."

"That's the effect of the frozen peas. I changed them four times in the night."

"Four times! You must have barely slept."

"I did, with you in my arms, John. I enjoyed that."

"So, did I. I was very aware I was being hugged by an attractive woman, Jane. I was erect almost all night."

"I saw and felt that too. I wanted -- but I knew it would hurt you, so I didn't."

"Thank you, Jane. Last night my ankles would have had me screaming with pain if you had. But now?"

I looked down at my still swollen ankles.

"I wouldn't be able to put any weight on them until, perhaps, tomorrow and I might be able to use the crutches on Wednesday but if I am passive..."

"I might make love to you tonight?" Jane asked.

"Maybe. But you have been showing your love for me ever since you came to me beside the waterfall. That's amazing, and Andrea could never have been so patient with me..."

"Andrea and patience don't go together, John, but me? I've waited for you for years and every boyfriend I have had just wasn't as desirable as you. I've got patience. If it is too painful for you tonight? There is another night, or another... Which reminds me. The doctor last night gave me a sick note for you to be off work this week. I phoned your employers before you got up and told them. Your boss sends his good wishes. I'll post the sick note later this morning when I go out shopping. Your supplies are too much convenience food for my liking. I'm going to make you some proper meals."

"You're sure about the meals? That's asking a lot from you when you are already doing so much for me, Jane."

"I came into your life yesterday when I found you on Dartmoor, but I would have anyway as a result of Andrea's letter. Now I've come, you're not getting rid of me. I'm here to stay. I want you, John. Just relax and enjoy the woman who has come."

She leant over and kissed me. That kiss became more insistent and passionate. She was making sure I knew just how much she wanted me. Her hand moved down to feel the erection between my legs.

"It seems you want me too, John. But that will have to wait. Perhaps tonight?"

The rest of that day was frustrating for me. Although the swelling had reduced, I couldn't use my feet. It was easier for us to transfer to and from the wheelchair and to take me to the toilet, but I couldn't have used the crutches. I wrote an acknowledgement of Andrea's letter, congratulating her on her engagement and thanking her for sending Jane to me. I didn't mention my own stupidity in bruising my ankles, but I know Jane did in her letter. Jane posted both with the sick note when she went out shopping.

While she was out, I tried to analyse my feelings for Jane. Yes, I was grateful because she was doing so much for me, but this Jane seemed much more attractive than the Jane I had taken out years ago. She wanted me. I was reliant on her, but perhaps I hadn't appreciated Jane because Andrea was in the way. Now Andrea had gone forever, Jane wasn't a substitute but someone very different whose love for me seemed much more stable and lasting. If there had been no Andrea? I might have considered Jane a long time ago, perhaps when she was on the rebound between her succession of arseholes. Even when I was with Andrea, I was aware that men were exploiting Jane. Perhaps I should have acted, but Andrea filled everything I did -- then.

When Jane returned with the shopping, she made me into an unskilled kitchen assistant. I was positioned in my wheelchair next to the kitchen table preparing vegetables to her directions. From time to time, when she wasn't busy, she would come and stand behind me and pull my head back against her breasts. Once or twice, she pushed her clothed breasts together, covering my ears and pressing against my cheeks. She was showing me that she had something Andrea hadn't got -- large soft breasts. Andrea's had been adequate and perky but much smaller than Jane's.

Jane was obviously enjoying herself cooking a meal. I ventured to ask why.

"I'm in charge in this kitchen, John. At home I have to share with my mother. She and I do things differently and that causes tensions -- not serious ones, just minor irritations. This may be your kitchen -- it is, isn't it, John?"

"Yes. I'm buying this house with a mortgage, Jane."

"OK. But your kitchen is much larger than my parents' and I'm the only one cooking in it. You're not in my way as I might be in my mother's way, or she might be in mine. Having a kitchen to myself seems like heaven on earth."

"Heaven on earth, Jane? It's just a kitchen."

"But it is larger, more modern, and has everything I need, except some food supplies. Why so much, John? You don't really cook for yourself, do you?"

"No. But when I bought the house, it had been rented out for years and was fully equipped. A new owner had bought it, intending to rent it out fully furnished. He had replaced the kitchen and all the appliances and installed two new bathrooms. But then he decided to sell so he could make a granny annexe for his mother-in-law who had recently had a fall. I bought it, as it was, furnished and renovated. It was a bit pricier than an empty house might have been but not excessively so because it had been on the market for months and the owner accepted my offer. That was three years ago. Then I could barely afford it. But since then, I have had to do virtually no maintenance or repairs nor buy any furniture. It was all here."

"And the previous owner had bought all the kitchen appliances?"

"Yes, and all the furniture was new, as well."

"I wondered, John. It seems almost like a show hose."

"I suppose it is. There are very few of my things around. Until recently I haven't had time to change it to suit me."

"I can see. It's a great house but it isn't a home, is it?"

I sighed.

"No, Jane. I had hoped..."

"But Andrea went?"

"Yes. This house is far larger than I needed just for me but..."

"You needed someone to share it with?"

"Yes, Jane."

"And this week you're sharing it with me, John. I'm not Andrea. I'm far more domesticated than she ever was or will be. I love this kitchen and will enjoy it."

"I see, Jane. You love my kitchen and me because of it?"

Jane hugged me and kissed me.

"Don't be silly, John. I have loved you and wanted you for years. Why? This kitchen is just a symbol of why I love you. My previous boyfriends have lived in grotty rented flats with perhaps a tabletop cooker. They were a drain on my finances, drinking too much. But you? You are sane, sensible, abstemious by comparison and self-sufficient financially. Buying this house makes you so different. Yet you were with Andrea who didn't appreciate what she had. I do. I've got you. I've come into your life and I'm not going."

"You're sure?"

Jane's answer was more hugs and passionate kisses that left us breathless.

+++

That night Jane rode me carefully and cautiously, careful to avoid hurting my ankles. It was nothing like the frantic lovemaking that had been Andrea's style but showed care and consideration.

The following nights were similar but more passionate as my ankles healed. By Thursday morning I could move around on my crutches. I was sorry when Jane went to work on Friday, but I was able to look after myself if I was careful. Friday evening, she attacked me as if she had been away for weeks instead of a single day. By Sunday evening we were in the double bed in my bedroom, and I was able to ride her for the first time. We left for work on the Monday morning, but Jane announced she wasn't going back to her parents' house. She had come into my life, and she wasn't leaving it. By the end of the month, we were engaged and planning to make my house into our married home.

Jane had come into my life when I needed her. Now we need each other.

12