Something a bit Different

Story Info
Krista and Karl go on a date with a little twist.
969 words
3.83
3.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karl had prepped for the date carefully. He hadn't been out in a few years, felt like it had been a different life, a different lifetime even, and so he was nervous. He'd had a hard time picking out the right clothes but finally settled on something. He shouldn't have worried though The date had gone well, an early dinner, a small museum, and now a walk through a nice park in the warm twilight.

"And that's why I always tap an elevator button twice," Krista said as they went down the walking path and Karl laughed. They both sat down on a bench on a hill that looked out towards downtown and they were both quiet for a moment as they took in the twinkling lights. Karl nervously put his arm around her and she leaned into him and put her hand on his leg. It wasn't long before they began to make out, with Krista climbing into Karl's lap and straddling him as she ground a little on his crotch, pulling up her skirt to do so, as Karl ran his hand up her legging.

As Karl grabbed her ass she leaned back and said, "Ok, ok, ok. We need to slow down. I do not fuck on the first date."

Karl, feeling emboldened, said, "Are you sure?"

She laughed as she touched Karl's lip with an index finger and Karl's tongue shot out to lick it. She gave a short little moan as he did and said, "I'm sure. No fucking. I don't have a condom on me anyway."

Karl realized he hadn't even thought about that as he said, "OK, if that's what you're wanting. How about we start the second date right now then. Late night dinner and drinks then a quick run to the drugstore?"

Krista laughed as she said, "You're eager. No, not tonight but that doesn't mean we can't have a little fun."

She stood up and moved down the bench a little, looking around to make sure they were alone. She pulled her skirt up and ran her hand up her thighs as she said, "You can always come over here and go down on me if you want to."

Karl looked down at where her hand had come to rest next to her crotch and mutely nodded. She grinned as she slowly unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it open to show off her half cup bra, her nipples hardening in the air on her breasts. She began to lightly run her finger over one as she said, "Well... are you just going to sit there?"

Karl shook his head and slid over and got down between her legs. He ran his hands up her legs, thrilling at the soft leggings she wore and the solid legs under them as he looked up occasionally at her grinning down at him. He carefully pulled the leggings down, taking a moment to appreciate the red lace panties she wore under them before pulling them down enough to get his hand on her cock that was starting to bulge up out of them.

"Nice," Krista said in a breathy voice as Karl stroked it a little as it got harder in his hand. Karl felt his clit start to throb as he lowered his head and took the tip of her cock into his mouth. Krista gave a groan as he ran his tongue around the tip and then reached in to cup her balls.

"You've done this before haven't you?" Krista said. Karl just nodded a little as he slid his head down the shaft a little more and gently squeezed her balls while he slid his finger back to push up against her taint.

"You're such a little slut, Karl. Sucking me off on a bench in the park," Krista said with a moan as she pinched her nipples. "What if someone saw you with your mouth full of my cock?"

Karl pulled his mouth off her cock as he said, "Get in line?"

Krista laughed and the laugh turned into a gasp as Karl went all the way back down her cock, getting it all the way into his mouth and to the balls as he clenched his thighs together as his clit throbbed and his pussy got wet. He was glad he had gone with the boxers tonight so they wouldn't get soaked too much. Krista put one hand on the back of his head and Karl gave a little nod as she began to fuck his face while with the other hand she cupped one of her breasts and ran her long fingers around the nipple.

Karl could feel her balls tightening and knew she didn't have much longer and started bobbing his head up and down quickly on the cock's head while he squeezed her balls and used the other hand to jerk her off. Suddenly he felt her balls pull up and she began to make a long moan that turned into a gasping as Karl pulled her balls down as she began to unload cum into Karl's mouth. He swallowed as much as he could before he had to pull back and took the last few spurts on his face.

Krista sat back for a few minutes getting her breath before pulling up her panties and leggings and handing Karl a tissue from her purse.

"Would you like to go down on me?" Karl said, an eager light in his eyes.

"Of course not," Krista said with a little blown kiss to Karl. "That wouldn't be right for the first date. You can go home and take care of that yourself but keep an eye on your phone. I think we should schedule our second date soon. Then maybe you'll get what you're after."