All Comments on 'Something a Little Horrible'

by SLVe

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 7 years ago
Lovely! Hot! and..

I hope you write more about this trio. There should definitely be some reconciliation between the girls, well, and him, too. I suspect he would like it better if some actual lube had been used.

Anyway, I like your writing. Thanks for this story. I hope you keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Lost it

with the dildo strap on. Incest/Taboo is one thing, stapping a guy is another. Stopped reading that and flipped to page 3 to rate 1*. Lead up was bad enough and figured maybe this would fly in NCR. But...just not my cup of tea

SLVeSLVeabout 7 years agoAuthor
Response

I understand why many would not care for the way this went. Unfortunately, the site only has so many options available for categorizing a story before you click on it. Otherwise, I would have done more to allow those of you who are not fans of the content to filter it out before reading.

If your problem with this story is my writing style, I doubt that will change much moving forward. If it is the content, most things I write will not go down this path.

For those of you who liked both, there are plans for a sequel that would expand on the characters, their reactions to these events and whether they can reconcile. I hope to get it written someday.

As always, the feedback is appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
lovely

Don't give a shot about the jealous crits.. beautiful story.. 5 stars!

jtw0978jtw0978almost 7 years ago

Bring Juleena back please

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Interesting

That was an interesting story and I liked it but I really needed to know why Juleena would do what she did.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikealmost 4 years ago
Un-Fucking-Believable

To have Aimee be a Hard Lesbian,and having Juleena as her Girlfriend,only to watch Juleena seduce Scott into a trap to try to hurt his sister Aimee,or more accurately humiliate Scott by fucking his ass with a strap-on,but thankfully Aimee found out what Juleena was doing and threw that bitch out on her ass.

And Aimee realized Lesbians can be just as cruel and heartless as Men can,so Aimee learned the only one she could trust and love was her brother Scott,so Scott in effect De-Lesbianized Aimee and Incestualized her instead.Oh and near the end what was Aimee panicking about,was it the incest they just comitted or was it that she truly loved Scott and wanted to be with him forever but was scared they couldn't being siblings.

Obviously whether in real life or fiction like in this story,people can decide to either be with who they love or not,every human is entitled to do what they think is right or wrong,just because someone is upset or disgusted by incest doesn't give them the right to pass judgement.People should be able to live their lives the way they want to,plain and simple.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was ruined by the pegging, please cut it out. Was a big turnoff, in its current form the story should be under nonconsent

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous