All Comments on 'Something About Breasts'

by Egmont Grigor

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Bobby TBobby Tover 16 years ago
Brilliant

Well done. I'm not going to be the simpleton that gripes about typing errors and such. You have a great talent for telling a story...keep it up and thanks for a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A Fun Experience and Good Story

Very well done, I've been a TitMan for 50 years.

Egmont GrigorEgmont Grigorover 16 years agoAuthor
0H YUMMY

Thanks for your kind comments guys. There's nothing like a heaving, warm and incredibly mobile mass as a breast in your hand or mouth, and with a brain and warm sympathy attached is it? I feel sorry for the poor souls who have never experienced, as an adult, the connection with life that comes via the breast.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
funn

That was a really fun read. Thank you.

EmmSeaEmmSeaover 16 years ago
Fun Fun Fun

Well done. I couldn't help but laugh out loud whilst reading this! Thank you for your effort!

Egmont GrigorEgmont Grigorover 16 years agoAuthor
I Jest Not - Literotica has Light-hearted Critics?

As author of 'Something about Breasts', a serious contribution for 'Romance' I'm astouded by the few comments I received, the titles being 'Fun', 'Funn', 'Oh Yummy', 'Brilliant', 'A fun experience'. Stupidly I thought I was being held responsible for a New American Revolution: Bringing Humor to the Minds of Americans. Usually reading crap by Literotica critics I'm reminded of a sewage pit, I don't know why. I could add 'Bigots', 'Brain Deads' and just plain 'Exessive Masturbators' are responsible for that but then I'm not sharp-minded or critically astute to come up with such intelligent thinking and no one would expect me to, being unable to lift much of my mind above breasts (women's). Then I noticed one of those thoughtful critics was Australian and another was listed as Canadian, and that says a lot. Please oh please, don't hold me responsible for those reckless commentators attempting to blame me for bringing humor to Literotica Romance and annoying its huge swag of (yawn) people without understanding that humor isn't confined to American understanding of humor. Okay, I admit so much of what we communicate and think is subject to interpretation. Take me, I thought I was writing a straight romance. I've never seen anything funny about a pair of tits or even one. But then I do know I wasn't around when humor was handed out. Have a grim and sour day everyone!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Focused on breasts?

Nice story, as usual; but you're so focused on breasts that you sometimes forget your characters' names

massagepleasuremassagepleasureover 1 year ago

This style kind of reminds me of Steinbeck, whose total fiction I have read. ButI couldn't make it through the entire first chapter, and then read only bits 'n pieces. Kind of interesting, though needs to be toned down in my opinion. But, what's an opinion worth? Everyone has one./

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous